Sandra's Homework Solution

Story Info
Would she finish it?
4.1k words
4.36
42k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reavan
reavan
71 Followers

"Sir? I'm Sandra, Mz. Garwin sent me about my homework problems."

"Ah yes, take a seat. I'll be just one movement dear." She picked a straight chair, in front of the dean's desk and watched while he pored over and signed some documents. How was this man going to help her concentrate on homework?

After about ten minutes he got up and filed the folders in a cabinet behind him. Turning around again he stared at her with a slightly surprised expression. "Ah, I forgot you were here; you are a quiet one. Homework problems, wasn't it? Yes, yes your teacher called, your file is right here. What is the nature of these ... homework problems, ah ... let's see ... yes its Sandra, right?"

"Yes sir, I just can't seem to collect my thoughts. My mind drifts off when I'm supposed to study. You know ... day dreams." She shrugged, gesturing with both hands.

"Yes we all have them. What manner of enticing flights of fancy, does your day dreams take you on?" She reddened and stared at the carpet.

"I ... well ... lots of things." She shrugged, intertwining her fingers on her lap. You know ... about life and things."

"Sex is it?" Sandra's face flushed even more. "Or the lack thereof, perhaps?" He spoke with a quiet demeanor, just a kind fatherly face with beautiful engaging blue eyes peering at her over rimless glasses. For a moment, she was tempted to unleash a veritable flood of her frustrations.

She left it at, "I don't have a boyfriend sir, if that's what you mean?"

"You're a nice looking young girl; you're let's see ... eighteen. This is a girl's college but you do get out on weekends, and?"

"Yes but ... I'm ... afraid."

"Of sex?" He spoke softly; with no hint of any lurid innuendo or the ambiguity a young girl faced with many men when the subject turns to sex.

"Well no, ... maybe yes but also ... everything that goes with it. I'm ... not ready."

"For a commitment?" She shrugged again, while becoming more and more mesmerized by his eyes. They seemed to draw her somewhere warm and comfortable. "Did you have a good childhood, loving parents and so on?'

"Yes, no problems there."

"What happened when you were naughty?"

"Well some times I got spanked; when I was older house arrest."

"Do you resent that, the spankings I mean?"

"No, I don't think so. My parents loved me and punished me when I deserved it. I think corporal punishment is justified as long as its just a few whacks on your rear end."

"So how do you get punished now, when you don't measure up or make a mistake?" Those eyes again, something in them called her, but to where?

"I suppose life does or will. If I flunk my exams I won't graduate; or I guess have a meaningful career."

"So, you were sent to me for advice?" His eyes now seemed to penetrate and pry at her innermost secret thoughts. Suddenly an image in living color flashed in her mind, of the dean spanking her bare bottom. She closed her eyes and giggled out loud at her overactive imagination. She covered her mouth shaking her head in disbelief. He smiled, nodding knowingly.

"You had a flash, an vivid day dream, right?" She became flustered and bewildered by his discerning insight.

"Yes but, ... but, but it was nothing and really ridiculous. His eyes seemed to reach even deeper into her mind again. "I thought I ... saw; no ... it's too humiliating." Again, the blue dissolved her inhibitions, seemingly pushing buttons in her mind at will. She felt a strange symbiotic connection to him. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. He didn't speak and his eyes were just as innocently non-inquisitive, yet at the same time probing, when she opened hers again she heard herself talking. "I had this absurd vision of being spanked by, ... by you sir, ... b ... bare bottom spanked." She studied the design in the carpet again and then closed her eyes. The design was no longer there when she opened them; her mind was playing tricks on her.

"Do you think that would help?" She nearly toppled her chair backwards as the shock of his question stiffened her spine. She opened her mouth to reply but her jaw just fell. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath to regain her composure.

"I ... I ... didn't think ... you'd consider ... spanking me." She turned crimson.

"So you don't think disciplining you physically would solve the problem?"

"I... it's the ... twenty-first century. Would you? I ... I mean here... now?" The blue eyes twisted her arm again, taking her somewhere irresistible. To an oasis filled with love, no term papers ... and the dean there, smiling unobtrusively. She found it impossible to break eye contact. "Well ... maybe ... I," she couldn't believe the word maybe had came out of her mouth.

"I have a back office slash store room. It's after six o'clock." He reached down, fumbling noisily to get something out of a lower drawer. She stared apprehensively as he produced a leather strap. It had a round braided handle with a loop on one end. The business end narrowed down to a flat strap less that an inch wide and about the length of her forearm. She was breathing rapidly and perspiration appeared on her forehead.

"You mean you have it ... here? You, you ... you use it ... on students?" He smiled disarmingly.

"This is a museum piece, it was used many years ago, before my time; not in this school mind you. I keep it here for old time sakes, just a curiosity. Does it scare you?"

"Well yes, it's a barbarous looking thing!" She was helplessly captivated, she knew her face resembled a neon sign flashing, yes, yes. "But ... that will hurt a lot, won't it?" He raised his eyebrows with a noncommittal expression and then nodded imperceptibly.

"Your eyes are saying yes, yes but what does your better judgement tell you." He twirled the braided handle. "It's you decision; Sandra's the name, isn't it? Oh yes, its right here in your file."

"Yes sir, my name is Sandra." She was absolutely spellbound, his eyes, that barbaric yet enticing implement in his hands, dropping her panties in front of a stranger, the idea of submitting willingly to pain "Must it really be ... bare bottom, ... sir?"

"It was your apparition remember, not mine. The strap delivers only pain; exposing your naked rear end contributes submissive humiliation, which when the latter is added to the former could be the proverbial straw breaking the camels back."

He got up and walked to a door behind his desk, opening it. She followed in foggy dew, thinking about straw and then followed him into a small windowless storeroom. He closed the door, locking it. Her heart was pounding and her breathing became abrupt. He sat down holding the strap with both hands across his lap and nodded at a table in front of him. This was it then, she was to lift her skirt, pull down her panties and bend over. Her crotch would be fully exposed from where he was sitting. He smiled impassively and waited. She knew that he knew she would do it. She turned and lifted her skirt, then hesitated with her thumbs under the panty elastic.

"I don't think I can, sir." she glanced at him over her shoulder in desperation. He smiled patiently but remained silent for the moment. She turned her head back, breaking eye contact but the blue was still there floating in her mind.

"You know best, " he said, almost inaudibly.

She pulled them down gradually and carefully to just below her cheeks, hoping to limit his view. Bending over, she rested her elbows on the table and conscious of what he could see, squeezed her thighs together resulting in her panties slipping to the floor. He said nothing and didn't move for what seemed like hours. If he was trying to humiliate her, he was succeeding. Why didn't he get on with it? Her face remained flushed, or rather burning. Was he looking straight at it? Her vagina would certainly be on show now.

"Spread your feet dear." She obeyed mechanically, lifting one foot out of her panties. "Are you comfortable? His voice was quiet and soothing but hearing the man - who was probably looking directly at her now fully exposed crotch - speak, transmitted hot and cold shivers to her exposed lower body flesh.

"I'm nervous sir, why ... why are you not doing ... it?"

"Ah, the impatience of youth. You are worried more about what I can see, rather than the impending pain. What I see is a shaven vulva with thick bulbous outer labia, a fair sized clitoris framed by prominent protruding inner labia, the right side larger and more jagged then the left. Oh yes, and I see your anal orifice. How does your crotch feel now dear?"

"Hot and cold, it's burning, it's freezing." She didn't tell him her entire crotch was on fire. She wondered why, she had only experienced a similar sensation while masturbating. She didn't hear him get up, then suddenly there was a swish in the air and the strap smacked across both of her cheeks. She was too shocked to cry out but when the second stung her flesh, she did loudly. She instinctually straightened up and moved her hands back to protect her flesh.

"Please young lady, move your hands back on the table." He spoke kindly, almost reverently and she tried to relax, while waiting for the next slash. Suddenly her vagina felt wet. Incredibly, she was having an orgasm while being lashed. The third swish came and she moaned loudly, in both pleasure and pain. He waited for her to relax and then brought down the fourth as hard as the first three.

"That's it for now dear. How do you feel?"

"That hurt sir; ooh ...that hurt. Could I pull my panties up now?"

"No young lady, we are not finished yet. Just hold you position while I let you reflect on homework for a moment. You do have a beautiful behind by the way."

"Thank you sir, one of the girls in the gym showers, told me once that my rear was a spanking waiting to happen." She had no idea why she said that to the dean, it just flew out of her mouth. Maybe the pain was short circuiting her brain cells. "This is so demeaning sir, are you finished spanking me? I promise to study now; really I do."

"Well my dear, that's all very well but four are just not sufficient Please stand up and back up a little so I can check out the damage. She stepped backwards and tripped in her panties. He grasped her by the hips to stop her fall. "Oopsi-a-daisy, you nearly ended up on my lap." She regained her balance and he began to grope and squeeze her buttocks. "Does that hurt?"

"Yes sir, some, but are you supposed to touch me like that, ...erotically I mean?" His fingers sent electric charges directly into her vagina

"I'm not supposed to spank you either, look me in the eyes, does my massage embarrass you?"

She turned her head and met the blue gaze. "Well ... yes."

"Good," he continued caressing her cheeks. "And how does it feel physically?'

"Well, kind of hot down there."

"You have cum on your inside thighs, so you mean aroused?"

"I ... I, well yes but you're the dean, not my ... my lover."

"I should say not, now bend over and spread your legs more." She obeyed again, like a robot being controlled by some external blue force. "How does this feel?"

"Strange sir ... well ... nice I guess." Why was he doing that? He wasn't a Doctor but in some strange way, she enjoyed his ministrations. It was comforting while her buttocks hurt.

"When I squeeze the flesh like this does it feel normal."

"I think so, no one has ever done that to me before." This was definitely erotic; this was seduction added to corporal punishment.

"Good I will stroke your skin lightly now. Tell me where I'm touching you."

"Yes, yes my inside left thigh, down to the knee. Up, up back and forth on my mid thigh. Up, up, ooh no sir, you touched my vagina!"

"Humiliating isn't it? How did it feel?"

"It felt, I don't know what to say, nobody has ever touched me there before neither."

"Fine now let's check the right thigh. Tell me what I'm doing."

"He is getting me hot and bothered. That's what," she thought.

"Now spread your feet, a little more, good, bend down and grasp your angles and tell me what I'm doing again.

"You're holding my thigh with both hands. Squeezing it, kneading it, now you are stroking up and down. You touched my vagina; your finger is probing. Ooh ... you ... penetrated my..." She gasped breathlessly.

"How is the pain in your butt now?"

"It's ... I don't. It's not there anymore. What are you doing now? You're poking my vagina; it's your penis. Oooh It's inside me it's too big; it hurts sir!"

"That's all part of your home work rehabilitation therapy dear."

"But I could get pregnant. Please stop!" He was holding on to her hips and stroking her vagina rhythmically.

"You won't get pregnant my dear, because I will be coming in your mouth."

"In my mouth, never! I won't..." She'd seen that in porno flicks and had nearly puked. Suddenly a blue vision and the idea intrigued her.

"Be quiet now and listen when I give you the word you will turn around, drop to your knees, grasp my penis in your strong hand and jerk it quickly. Your other hand will palm my testicles, while your fingers scratch them gently. You will swallow the head and suck vigorously until I ejaculate. You will then continue to suck and swallow until I tell you differently. Is that clear?"

"I ...I don't, well ... yes sir. Oh it hurts inside!"

"Now, do as I said, ooh ... good. That's it, suck hard. Jerk faster. Good! Good, aaaah, ooooh. Swallow it girl, all of it. Good girl. You did just fine. We will relax for a minute now. Keep sucking, ... slowly now; make sure you get every drop. That's it, I'm done you can get up now and sit on my knee. How do you feel now dear?

"Sore inside, I've never been penetrated before."

"Her let me finger you. Does that hurt?"

"Ah, just a little sir. Oooh that spot is sore."

"Well four more stripes and you won't feel that anymore."

"You mean sir, after you ... did it to me I'll still get more lashes?"

"It's all part of correcting your homework attitude. Now beg me to strap you."

She thought about it for a minute, why should she ask for it? Then her mouth opened, "please sir ... could I have four more straps on my buttocks?" She didn't know why she said that, except for this feeling of belonging to him. She was sitting on the lap of a man who had just lashed her rear end and then penetrated her but she didn't want to get up. Again, she heard herself speak, as there was a stranger roaming her brain. "Could I lie across your lap this time?"

"We could do that but a request like that adds up to an additional two stripes. Do you think it's worth it?"

"Yes sir, my bum and my pussy are both sore but I feel strangely warm and satisfied inside. How could that be sir?"

"I don't know my dear but it's just possible you're one of a rare breed who require occasional physical pain to function in everyday life, as well as during sexual intercourse."

"You mean I'm a masochist?" She got off her knees and prepared to lie across his lap.

"Strip completely first," he spoke without sentiment; he might have asked her for a paper clip in the same tone of voice. She obeyed, undressing slowly and then faced him standing completely naked, modestly attempting to cover her breasts and vagina. Their eyes met and without anything being said, she moved her hands to her sides.

"Do I get across your lap now, sir?" He just smiled, the blue eyes scanning her body. She didn't move and waited, while he rubbing his chin, considered her body like a connoisseur studying a priceless painting.

"There's no hurry dear, is my scrutiny of your anatomy discomforting?"

"No sir, I have a strange sense of belonging enjoyment now."

"You don't belong to me dear."

"That's not what I meant, it's more like belonging or having been initiated into a fraternity or something like that."

He motioned for her to lie across his lap and then massaged her fleshy buttocks for a few minutes. He stopped with one hand and reached for the implement of homework correction. She turned her head, seeking reassurance in his eyes. He smiled reverently while caressing her flesh.

"I'm ready sir, however many you feel I need." He fitted his semi-hard penis between her thighs. She squeezed her thighs around it, moaning softly.

"Whenever you're ready dear just say, one."

She swallowed hard and tried to relax her body. "One sir."

He brought the leather down hard making her cry out mournfully. He caressed her flesh with his free hand while sliding the lash back and forth on the back of her thighs, as he waited for her to speak. She took several deep breaths and turned her head looking in his patient blue eyes.

"Whenever you're ready dear take your time." She bit her lip.

"Two, sir." She cried out, tightening every muscle in her body as the lash found its mark. She could feel his penis hardening between her thighs as he massaged her cheeks again. She wondered if she should just count out the numbers quickly and get it over with. Then she found herself rocking her pelvis ever so slightly and squeezing her thighs around his penis in time with an insatiable craving throbbing in her crotch.

She suddenly realized that she was the one leading him on but she couldn't help herself; the feeling in her crotch was overpowering. The lash would stop it; she would count them all out. "Three sir," whack! "Four sir" whack! The lashes only intensified the craving; she squirmed and twisted spasmodically on his lap moaning loudly. What was happening to her? The more pain he inflicted on her buttocks the hotter the feeling in her vagina. The last two would extinguish the fire she was sure of that. "Five sir, ooooh six sir. Ooooh no I can't stand it any more." Her pelvis was moving like a jackhammer.

"Well my dear that is it we are finished you can get up now." She was beside herself with lust and got to her feet in a flash, straddling him on the chair. She grasped his penis and tried to impale herself. "Whoa, young lady not so fast; you want to get pregnant?"

"We'll do like before." She pleaded.

"There could still be sperm present my dear from before, so we'll do this differently. Get up." She was stunned; he was a man, they always wanted it. He led her to the table, lifting her up on it. She threw her arms and legs around him kissing him passionately. He returned her kisses for a moment and then pushed her back until she was lying on the table with her legs around his waist. He dropped to his knees and dove into her throbbing vagina. She threw her legs around his back, screaming out loud as his tongue found her clit and then entered her vagina. Her entire body became a pulsating, twisting jerking and shaking machine as his tongue electrified her senses. She grasped his head and jerked it into her crotch repeatedly; her thighs pummeled his ears while her heels pounded his back.

A trickle began somewhere in her body, flooding to every extremity and then back to a spot centered in her vagina, releasing a fluid that rushed onto the tongue twirling there and then into his mouth. Some of that stream must have entered her bloodstream, she thought. Because it reached her brain giving her a dizzying high that she wanted to stay on forever.

All good things end sooner or later. He got up and sitting up on the table, she threw her arms around him kissing him gratefully. She tasted her own cum in his mouth but she could care less. He had brought her to an orgasm that no amount of masturbation could equal. "What about you sir? You're hard down there."

"Well dear it will take longer than the last time, but if you're' up to it? She slid down his body to her knees then looking up in his blue eyes kissed and swallowed his knob, before sucking on it gently. He held her head with both hands, finding a rhythm as she fondled his testicles and jerked the shaft as before.

She glowed inside with a warm contentment that she'd never felt before. The explosive climax his tongue had provided lingered in her brain transmitting pleasurable tingling sensations throughout her nervous system, titillating every part of her body. What had been a sickening sight in a porn flick in her past, now became an irresistible desire to return the passion and gratify her disciplinarian lover. The throbbing object in her mouth and hand became a singular idol to be cherished and then coaxed into exploding its salty discharge deep into her throat; returning the rousing sensation to the mentor who had opened the doors to her first sexual encounter and initiating her into a world she had only been able to day dreamed about.

reavan
reavan
71 Followers
12