Sandra's New Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
166 Followers

They moved back to poolside and all laid on lounge chairs, Jill on her front, Jac and Sandra on their backs. They all started to doze enjoying each others company. Jill got up half an hour later and walked to the diving board taking the rest of her suit off. She dove into the water with out a sound. Staying as quiet as possible she climbed out near the board and padded back to the chairs.

She looked at Sandra and found she had actually fallen asleep. While asleep her hands found and started kneading her breasts. Every so often she would lick her lips or softly moan. Jill smirked and murmured, "She must be having a great dream." She then looked to her sister to find Jac was asleep too. Jac was having a great dream too. At least her hands now buried in her crotch were saying the dream was great.

With a giggle Jill stepped between the sleeping girls and shook her hands spraying them with water. They both shrieked in surprise, but Jac shrieked for more than surprise. After they woke fully, they looked around. Jac saw what her hands had been doing and that her sister was naked, so she decided to emulate Jill and removed her bottoms. Sandra just looked at Jill's crotch, which was very easy since her head was at crotch level. Jill's crotch was covered in a thick diamond of hair. It was higher than Jac's, so was her tan line. Jill just laughed.

Sandra shook herself and an evil grin spread across her cute features. She quickly stood, wrapped Jill up face to face and both went into the water. In the water she let go and they both surfaced. Sandra was laughing as soon as she found air while Jill was sputtering. Jac, too, was laughing as she jumped into the water with a huge splash. Once Jill stopped sputtering she started laughing too. Sandra's laughter was covering her other emotions, which were causing her to blush. She felt odd at loving the feel of a naked woman's body rubbing against hers. She wanted to feel it again and maybe more.

"That was cute," stated Jill as she swam over to the only girl with clothing on. With a deep breath she dove under, flashing her back side to Sandra, and pulled the shorts down. Sandra's eyes went wide and she tried to pull the shorts back up, but Jill already had them at her feet when she tried. Jac splashed at Sandra, causing Sandra to turn away and lift a foot unintentionally. Jill slid the shorts off that foot and tickled it too. This caused Sandra to jump and swim away. It also allowed Jill to remove the shorts all the way. She came up with a huge grin. With a twirl of the shorts, she tossed them onto the deck.

"I decided that you both needed to wake up. I thought I'd have a little fun with you so I sprayed you." This caused them all to laugh. Jill turned to her sister, saying, "Jac, you came when you woke. What were you dreaming about?" She started slowly swimming around Sandra, who had stopped and was trying to stay as still as possible. "Sandra, you really think we were going to let you stay in those shorts when my sister and I are not wearing anything?" Sandra just blushed and headed over to sit on the steps, covering her crotch with her hands.

"Do you remember the cheerleaders from our high school's rival?" asked Jac.

"You mean Sharon, Jane, and Martha?" Jill responded with a playful splash at her sister.

"Yeah. Them. I was dreaming that one of them had come over and was eating me in my bedroom in our parents' house. I totally forgot that I was topless - and now nude - in the backyard of my own house," grinned Jac. "You did know that I had each of them come to my room at different times and eat me out, right?"

"Actually no, but that's ok because I did too. Hell sometimes I got them to get me off after one of the competitions that we were in. Just thinking of them makes me horny. I think we need to invite them over soon."

"Sounds great. I'm still horny." Jac turned to face Sandra. "What are your thoughts on sex?"

"What?" asked Sandra distractedly. She had been thinking on what they were talking about. Her mind sped up to the present and she answered, "I've never thought about it before. I don't look at people as potential partners. I'm weird like that. At least the guys at my dad's shop think so.

"Just out of curiosity, why would you two go after cheerleaders from the rival high school?"

Next time Jac and Jill answer.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
166 Followers
12