Sandra's Ultimate Fantasy

Story Info
Husband gives wife an unforgettable gift.
1.1k words
4.14
128k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have an excellent sex life. We often talk about different ways that we could increase the pleasure we give each other. The following is my ultimate fantasy, what could be. Unfortunately, so far it is only a fantasy.

First thing in the morning, Tom says to me "Sandra, have I got a surprise for you!" but that is all he will tell me. I beg and plead with him to at least give me a hint, but he just looks at me with this wicked grin and walks away "You'll find out soon enough." I go through the whole day wondering what he has up his sleeve. Periodically throughout the day, he gives me this look that reminds me he knows something I don't. In one store, he grabs my arm and spins me around and growls in my ear "I'm gonna blow your mind tonight." Every chance he gets, he grabs my ass or rubs my pussy. "I don't want to smell your juices on your fingers at all today. I won't give you your surprise if I find out you have done my job for me." In the middle of the grocery store he grabs me from behind and whispers in my ear "I want you to shave your pussy when we get home."

By the time we get home, my pussy is dripping with anticipation, but he refuses to tell me any more. He walks around like there is nothing out of the ordinary. I go take a hot bath and shave my pussy, leaving only a thatch in the front, just the way he likes it. I want so bad to rub my tender clit, just thinking about what he might do to me is driving me crazy.

When I get out of the bath, I go into the bedroom so he can inspect my clean-shaven pussy. There I find ropes on the bed. "Do you trust me?" he asks. Of course; I trust him completely. He takes me to the bed, still naked and ties my arms and legs spread eagle to the bed. Just being tied like that almost makes me cum right then. He puts a blindfold over my eyes, gives my pussy a quick lick, then walks out of the room. "I don't want to hear a peep out of this room until I say so."

Not wanting to chance losing my surprise, I stay very quiet. Time drags and the more I lay there anticipating his return, the hotter I get. I struggle quietly as I am dying to rub my clit to let loose some of the anticipation I feel, but I am tied too tight. I hear the door open and I sense someone standing at the foot of the bed. My pussy is just dripping with expectation when I feel his tongue on my clit. I start to cum immediately, but he doesn't stop. He is different somehow, he has never licked me like this before, but damn it feels so good.

Suddenly I hear a moan, but it is not from Tom, it is a woman's voice. Now I know why it feels so different! There is a woman licking my pussy. Just knowing that sends me to another orgasm. The mystery woman just laps it all up. I hear her moan again. All the writhing has knocked my blindfold a little loose. Out the bottom of it, I can see Tom giving this beautiful woman a tongue-lashing. As she starts to cum, she buries her face even deeper into my cunt. Her muffled screams are music to my ears.

My husband stops and asks if I would like to taste her sweet pussy. I nod vigorously; I can't wait. This is something he knows I have always wanted. He finally removes my blindfold to reveal a beautiful dark haired woman. She is taller than me, with brown hair, green eyes and beautiful breasts. Her pussy is also clean-shaven with a swollen clit just begging to be nibbled. She climbs up on my face and I start to lick her pussy. It tastes even better than I could ever have imagined. I nibble her clit, then plunge my tongue deep into her hole. She goes crazy with my attentions and starts bucking on my face smearing her juices all over. Her reaction almost brings me to orgasm myself. I suck up every drop of her sweet cum.

Tom starts fingering my pussy, doing for me what I can't do for myself because I am still tied up. Suddenly he tells her to get off my face, which she does with no hesitation. She turns and kisses me deeply, you can tell she loves the taste of her own cum on my face. "What a beautiful pussy you have," I tell her, "It tastes so sweet."

"I am glad you like it," she replies, "Yours is one of the sweetest I have ever tasted." She straddles my waist and leans over, her beautiful breasts hanging down over my mouth. "Taste these," she purrs. That is all the invitation I need to start nibbling and sucking her tits. Her nipples get hard and erect and she reaches down and starts to rub her pussy. Tom unties my hands and I immediately start to knead the breast that is not in my mouth. She starts to quiver and cums all over my stomach.

In the meantime, he has untied my legs as well, "I want to see you eating each other" he tells us. "Sandra, you on top, cause you know how I like that." She lies on her back and spreads her legs wide. I climb on top of her and bury my face into her sweet pussy. I nibble, and suck, and lick, and fuck her with my tongue, sending her into quivering orgasm. She licks and sucks so hard, she makes me cum like I have never came before. I feel Tom's cock against my dripping hole. He rams it in and I start to scream and cum and I bury my tongue even deeper into her cunt to stifle my screams. She doesn't stop licking and sucking while he rams his 8" cock deep into my pussy. I keep licking her juices as she keeps cumming and cumming. Finally Tom comes deep in my hole, and she pushes him off and sucks every drop of his goo out of my quivering cunt, making me cum again.

Finally, I roll off, exhausted. "Hi, I'm Trina." she pants.

"Pleased to meet you," I reply. I look at my husband, "God, did you ever blow my mind! Thank You."