Sandra's Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
A story about a married couple's weekend away.
3.3k words
4.15
23.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lazkiwi
Lazkiwi
7 Followers

The weekend away had been planned for some time, as always she arrived home late on the Friday which ensured it will be a late night by the time we got to the hotel. As Sandra arrives, Craig tells her "Go shower, I will pack our stuff". Sandra nods and heads to the shower it`s been a busy day and the shower is well needed to relax her before the 4 hour drive. On exiting the shower Craig shouts out from downstairs "Put on the clothes I have left on the bed for you and let`s get going!"

They have been married for 13 years and are somewhat in a routine, just lately they have both been trying to spice things up and to try out and live out some of their fantasies, with the children having recently left home they can now relax and enjoy their life together. She has no doubt that Craig, the organiser would have everything planned down to the last minute, and she loved that as she didn't have to do much for these sorts of weekends, as a 51 year old project manager it was in his blood to get things done. He looked after himself and was well built for his age, Sandra knew this as her friends often commented on this, one even offering to be the extra F in a threesome, but that was before they had started their adventures. Craig had sat her down and been frank with her about their sex life and told her all of his fantasies, she was at first shocked and then intrigued and she has slowly been opening up, often thinking about scenarios she wouldn't have thought of 6 months previously.

Sandra looks at the clothes on the bed that have been left for her, sighs as Craig has clearly not left a bra for her, he is always trying to get her to go braless -- she decides its late and they going to be driving so who will know anyway so puts on the pink, slightly sheer top, and slightly sheer skirt left out for her, she thinks to herself -- no petticoat and no panties -- the horny bugger! She asks Craig as he walks into the room if he has packed her makeup bag, he says it is in the cab and tells her she can put make up on as they drive. She responds -- "What for?" he doesn't answer but looks at her and says that she looks sexy in the outfit. And that they should get going.

The weekend away was a pleasant surprise for Sandra and most welcome; she is looking forward to relaxing and catching up with some reading. Sandra, a 50 year old manager at a small medical practice has a great set of 40DD tits with large pink areolas, she is shapely, not too thin or too fat, she has a great ass and legs. Craig loves her long brown highlighted hair and loves that she is been more open to some sexual adventures.

As they get on the freeway he starts to play with her nipple through the top. Making it hard, her nipples are nice and large, and just the right shade of brown, she can feel her pussy juices begin to release. She unzips his pants, pulls out his cock and gently starts to stroke his cock as they drive along. Seeing that the sun has set she removes her top, her 40DD tits freely exposed now. She holds them in her hands and jiggles them letting her fingers flick her nipples as she does so. Her nipples now stand erect from the sudden cold, the sexual excitement and the stimulation from her and also Craig`s fingers. She feels his precum start to drip from the tip of his rock hard cock. Feeling wet herself, she leans over and puts her head down and slowly starts to suck his throbbing cock, she slowly twirls her tongue around his cock head, letting the precum envelope her mouth. Craig`s free hand gets a hold of her skirt and pulls it off, she is now naked as the car drives along.

As she still slowly sucks the tip of his cock, every few downward motions she goes the entire length of his shaft felling his tip hit the back of her throat. She feels his hand reach over and start to play on her ass cheek, giving it a slight squeeze every now and again. She is getting really horny now and slips her hand between her legs, her finger just slipping inside her wet pussy and flicking her clit, she lets out a "mmm" which vibrates on his cock as she sucks on it. He can feel the slow build of cum in his cock and tells her to either stop or get ready for a cum load in her mouth, she is so into licking his cock head she doesn't really care, as she caresses her own clit she can feel herself getting to the point of no return, she feel him tense up and a copious amount of warm cum spurts into her mouth, she swallows his load all while bringing herself off to a mini orgasm.

She sits back up with a wide grin on her face and leans in to kiss him, he can smell the fresh cum on her breath and soon gets a taste of it as she puts her tongue in his mouth, very briefly as he tries to keep his eyes on the road ahead.

She turns around to reach for her top; he glances at her full breasts and tells her to rather leave it off. She complies and turns around -- looks at him and says "Can I at least put the skirt back on?" he grins, looks at her and says "No better to leave it off never know I want to have a feel of your pussy" She knew the answer anyway and smiled thinking that this weekend was off to a great start, little did she know how great a weekend it was going to be.

She sits stark naked in the truck as they drive along, the headlights of the other cars gleaming on her chest as they drive by, with a 2 hour drive still ahead of them Craig looks over to her and tells her "lift your legs up and put your feet on the dashboard and open them so i can have a good feel and play with your pussy." "Are you serious?" she responds, "What happens when we pass another truck or big rig? It will be fairly obvious what is happening" "Very" is all he says, she scoots her ass a bit forward on the seat raises her legs and places her feet on the dashboard, opens her legs by dropping her knees sideways, making her pussy open up. He places his hand and cups her pussy and slowly starts to manoeuvre his finger in and out of her, she is still wet from her previous mini orgasm, he slowly starts to move his finger over her clit in a circular motion, not pressing to hard, he slips the same finger into her pussy to retrieve her own juices to lubricate her clit, she lets the chair lie back as flat as it can go, keeping her legs stretched out onto the dash board.

She closes her eyes and starts to enjoy the moment, taking her hands and softly massaging her tits and nipples wither finger edges, pinching the nipples slightly to heighten the sensations in her tits. He is still fingering her sliding his finger up and down along her pussy lips, caressing her clit momentarily before carrying on with the pussy play.

She is in her own world and fantasies as they drive along, she doesn't notice that they have come alongside a big rig, Craig has put the indoor reading light on and pulled up level with the cab and she is lying wither legs open and her playing with her tits, it takes a few moments before the big driver looks down at her and immediately grins and gives a nod, Craig removes his hand from her pussy, hoping he can get a glimpse of that as well, he takes two of his fingers and opens her labia up to try and expose her more. He keeps up with the truck for as long as he can until a car approaches from behind and he slips out in front of it, he is sure that she must have known what was happening as she turns to him and grins widely, saying "Enjoying the show are we!" -- Craig`s grins back "indeed we are", she smiles, says "Just keep your eyes on the road mister".

The journey continues, he carries on playing with her pussy and she is still lying back and enjoying it, he spies another truck ahead and creeps up to it, allowing two vehicles to pass so that there are no headlights in the rear-view mirror, he slides the truck up to alongside the big rig, it doesn't take long for the driver to peer down and witness what is lying in the front seat, all of a sudden a second face peers down from the big rigs cab. He notices that she is getting more wet and moving her hips ever so slightly up and down, raising her ass to increase the pressure when he presses on her swollen clit, he knows she must be close to a full blown orgasm now, he glances back at her face and she is smiling looking straight at the big rigs driver and his passenger, she looks directly into his eyes and says "Do it harder I want them to watch me cum!" he can see in her eyes that she is close to orgasm so obeys her request and presses a little harder as his finger circles her clit.

The big rig and them start to slow down to almost a crawl as this is occurring, and the big rigs passenger is now leaning over and taking pictures with his mobile phone, Craig grins as he knows she will have seen that as well but at the moment at the height of her lust it doesn't seem to be worrying her, she suddenly arches her back, squeezes her tits hard and gasps, as Craig continues to rub her clit, her pussy is wet with her own juices and the pussy smell is filling the cab up, Craig`s cock is hard as ever again, when she finishes her orgasm she takes her finger and slips it into her pussy, placing the finger in her mouth then waving at the big rigs occupants. She looks dreamily at Craig and says "That was amazing, never done anything like that before, do you think they had a good show? Do you think they saw everything?" As she was speaking Craig gave a hoot and the big rig blared its horn back as he sped up.

"I sure hope they saw everything, hope they got some good pictures of you as well!" she giggled, replying "that turned me on so much; she continued to lie back with a wide grin on her face. Craig turns to her "You not the only one that was turned on by that, so was I, I have a raging hard on , when I find a decent place to pull off I am going to fuck you!" -- She looked at him -- "Well go for it who am I to argue?" laughing as she said it.

It wasn't long before they came to a sightseeing viewing area and Craig pulled into the nearest spot, looked around and it was deserted. "This is a good enough spot for me!" Craig says as he shuts the truck off, "jump out and bend over that front seat he instructs her, not a problem for her as she is still naked, she hops out and turns and bends over the seat , face into the seat bottom where she notices a little wet patch from her juices, she can smell herself in the seat, it seems like a split second and Craig is behind her shoving his cock into her very wet pussy, the slopping sound from her wetness and his precum make it the pussy good and slippery for his cock to enter her , she feel his cock enter her and feels his cock sliding in and out of her, feeling him start to tense up in readiness for his cum to explode in her, as he is readying to shoot his load in her they hear the rumble of the same big rig that they gave a show to drive past, Sandra on hearing it starts to think about the two occupant s of that big rig watching her get finger fucked and starts to fantasise on how it would be to have them now watch as she is fucked by her husband, the thought exhilarates her and she starts to cum again, pushing back onto Craig`s cock getting it as deep as it could possibly go, as she did this she pushed back, and she felt his cock throbbing in her, hearing his altered breathing and feeling the spasms knew that he was cumming deep inside her, as he finishes shuddering he slips his cock out of her.

As soon as his cock leaves her pussy she can feel the cum run out of her pussy and down her inner thigh, he takes his cock and squeezes the last bit of cum out between her ass cheeks, scoops up the cum from her leg and rubs it all over her back and butt hole, letting a tip of his finger slip inside her butt hole, she shudders, "This weekend you are my little slut and you will act and dress as such, you have proven what I have always known, you like to show your tits and pussy to others. That's fine by me but you are my slut and so are these holes" as he said that he stuck his finger deeper into her ass and put one in her dripping pussy, "believe me, by the end of this weekend a lot more will have seen your tits and pussy" "Okay by me she says" just the mention and thought of others looking at her gives her a warm and tingly feeling inside. As she stands up he looks at her and says "You can stay like that for now, we only a half an hour from the B&B, pointless getting those clothes covered in cum as you will be wearing them later this weekend anyway", she looks at him "That's fine but I not getting out anywhere and when we get to the place I will have to put something on"

"Agreed -- for now" Craig said as he jumped back in the truck, she took a towel from the back seat to clean herself up, Craig, looks at her and says don't clean up just place the towel on the seat, "But I going to be all sticky from the cum" "Not an issue" Craig says, "it's only the beginning" laughing, she laughs "you dirty bastard" places the towel and jumps in, as she hops into the truck he watches her tits bounce as she does so.

He pulls back out onto the motorway and drives to the B&B, they make small talk and joke about what has just happened on the drive over, a 4 hour drive has been an eventful one, the normally shy and body conscious Sandra has taken a huge step as she has just starting to slowly realise that she may not be perfect but at the need of it she still can turn men on and she now knows her deep down desire to show herself to others was not met with laughs but was met with genuine lust for her, she wondered to herself how she could ever get that feeling again and hoped that what Craig had said was true that she was indeed going to expose herself to others that weekend.

They arrived at the B&B she was still naked but felt really exposed as he had parked right in front of the reception and it was very well lit, he hopped out and walked inside with a grin on his face. "The bugger could have at least parked a bit away" she thought, but then the memory of the the two guys in the big rig glaring at her as she came flooded back and she did a giggle to herself, "oh well if they saw all of that there's not much more to show anyone, at least I am sitting high up which will make it difficult for anyone to look in."

It wasn't long before Craig came out with the keys to the room, she immediately noticed man following him, Craig hopped in car and said "This is Jim, he's just going to show us where the cabin is, I did ask for the remotest cabin they had", Sandra quickly folded her arms across her chest, glared at Craig while he just gave her a blank stare with a slight grin back. "Told you, didn't I". "Fucker" she mumbled under her breath.

Jim jumped up into the back seat of the double cab truck, he could immediately smell the cum and her juices in the car, looked straight at her and smiled "Hello" his eyes wandered over her as the door light stayed on before dimming away, the bright front lights at reception meant that it didn't make much difference anyway. Jim was clearly in his sixties and was just doing this job for some cash and to pass time. Craig drove slowly to the cabin, he was right the cabin was secluded and set back from the others, separated by some bushes and trees which made it feel like you were all along in the bush.

As they parked up Craig hopped out, thanked the Jim and tipped him, he gave Sandra one last look and smile, Craig cheekily quipped "Give the man a wave goodbye -- don't be rude" Sandra looked at him direct in the eye, turned to him took her arms away letting her breasts be fully exposed to the Jim, his eyes widened as the fixated on her breasts as she slowly waved "Bye Jim, thanks for your help". As he left she turned to Craig, "Is that what you wanted you dirty bastard!" half angry and half exhilarated by her action. "Must be honest -- didn't expect that, but was fucking hot when you did do it."

He opened up the back and heard a rustling in the bush behind him it was Jim, looking guilty as he had been caught wanting to see her jump out and walk into the cabin. Craig quickly looked at him and turned to Sandra and said "Just quickly open up the door so I can carry the bags in", turned to Jim winked and carried on like nothing was out of the norm. Sandra waited for a moment, obviously waiting to ensure Jim had left, looked around and then hopped out, she grabbed for her clothes, "Leave those, I will bring them in." Sandra turned looked at him, her body and tits on full display to the hiding Jim, the unaware Sandra replied "OK we will play your little game" and turned and walked away over exaggerating her swaying hips and waving her hands in the air. Not knowing that she was also putting on a show for the hidden Jim.

Craig turned, looked at Jim and flatly said, "You`ve had your show, don't let me catch you here again unless I say so." Jim sheepishly looked at Craig responding with quiet "Thanks and I will stay away" he turned and walked a few steps, turned "she has awesome tits by the way" and turned and carried on walking back to the office. "No shit" Craig said to himself as he unpacked the truck and carried the bags into the cabin, tired now from the eventful trip.

Lazkiwi
Lazkiwi
7 Followers