Sandstone Cottage

Story Info
A mature couple make a big mistake. Big time!
5.9k words
4.17
46.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emirus
Emirus
89 Followers

The setting for this story is a small, quiet village in the New Forest National Park just a few miles from Southampton in England

Part 1: The considerate wife

I had retired early and to keep in shape had taken to walking about five miles each day using different routes. One route took me past the home of a couple I knew, but only vaguely. We were only a little more than nodding acquaintances.

A car drove passed and turned into the driveway of their house and the wife, Laura, got out and waved.

"Hi David. Nice to see you."

"Always nice to see you as well, Laura. I hope you and Nigel are keeping well?"

"He's in the rear garden. Why don't you come through and say hello?"

Nigel was sat in the south facing garden enjoying the warmth of the sun. On seeing me he stood, extending his hand. "David. So nice to see you. Please, pull up a chair. Would you like a glass of wine?" It would have been ill mannered to refuse so I accepted the offer, and the three of us sat round their glass topped wrought iron table. The wine was delicious and it didn't take long before and empty bottle stood before us. Nigel uncorked a fresh bottle and refilled the glasses. By the end of that bottle I was beginning to feel a little mellow and it looked as though they were experiencing the same feeling.

Laura is a very attractive woman. She's about 5'6" in her bare feet, with blonde hair cut fairly short that framed her face perfectly, and a body that would have looked good on a woman 20 years younger. Nigel was only slightly taller, and with her usual 4" heels, Laura towered over him. He must have weighed about 130 lbs wet through. He had always come across as submissive, Laura seemed to make all the decisions, and I had sometimes wondered what they were like behind closed doors.

"Why don't you and Laura relax on the sun loungers." Nigel suggested "I would join you but my bad leg's playing up today.

As we chatted I laid back and closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt a hand caressing my cock, through my trousers. I opened my eyes and Laura was kneeling beside me, Nigel sat in his chair watching us intently. They were both staring at me, obviously wanting to see my reaction. I thought for a moment, and then with a broad smile, moved Laura's hand to my lips and gently kissed the back.

As soon as I released her hand she immediately reached down and unzipped me and then, reaching inside, pulled out my flaccid cock, wrapped her fingers around it, and gently began to masturbate me. I looked at Nigel and saw the expression of excitement on his face.

Laura lowered her head and started to lick around my glans. I have been told by my wife and other ladies that I'm ok in length and girth, and that my bell end is larger than the norm. She opened her mouth and her warm lips slid down my shaft all the way to the bottom in one smooth movement. I watched as her head bobbed up and down and it wasn't long before my cock started to pulse and I realised I was close. Laura realised it as well and, grasping my hips, gripped my swollen cock with her lips as I exploded into her mouth. The cum surged out of me and when I finally stopped she lifted her head, opened her mouth, and showed me my cum.

She crept up my body and, pressing her lips to mine, prised my lips apart with her tongue. The cum ran into my mouth and then she whispered "don't swallow", laid back on her sun lounger, and said "feed me." I straddled her and lowered my lips to hers. She opened her mouth and my cum, mixed with our saliva, dribbled from my mouth. I watched as she closed and then opened her mouth showing me the cum bubbling before she swallowed it. Putting her hands behind my head she pulled me down into a passionate kiss, with both of us tasting what was left of my cum.

Releasing me she looked towards Nigel. I followed her gaze and saw his excitement. The sweat was running down his face and he looked as if he had just had an orgasm. "Did you enjoy that darling?" she asked him and he just nodded unable to speak.

Part 2: The cuckold

"Shall we continue inside?" she asked and we all entered the cottage into the living room. "Let's you and I go into the bedroom. Nigel will stay in here so that he can listen."

"I have a better idea." I said. "Come into the bedroom with us Nigel. I want you to watch." With a slight hesitation he followed us.

I took the chair at the dressing table and set it down facing the side of the bed and asked Nigel to sit. "Do you have any scarves?" I asked Laura. She opened a drawer and pulled out several silk scarves and I used some to secure Nigel and used one as a gag.

I told Laura to unzip his flies and free his cock. It was so small! I was surprised to see a flaccid cock about 2" long. Laura saw my surprise and said "3 inches long when erect and, although he loves me, that's why he has never been able to satisfy me. He is however the best cunt licker I have ever met and he can eat pussy like no one else. That's the only reason his first two wives stayed with him as long as they did and I would have left him long ago if he hadn't agreed that I would take as many lovers as I wished. I've had lovers of all shapes and sizes, and cocks the same, and they have all fucked better than him but none can match him in eating pussy. He doesn't want to see me unhappy and so over the years we've selected, together, many lovers for me."

Laura and I moved over to the bed, stripped, and stood facing eyeing each other from head to foot like sexual predators.

Although not in the first flower of youth neither of us had succumbed too much to the years although both a little heavier than we used to be. But my 190 lbs sat well with my 6'3" height. She laid on her back and with the two silk scarves left I fastened her hands to the bed head. She laughed and with a big smile on her face she jokingly said "Do you intend to have your wicked way with me Master?"

Part 3: The eager wife

I ran my cock across her lips and she savoured the taste of my precum. She seductively licked her lips, opened her mouth, and I slipped a couple of inches inside. She murmured something unintelligible and when I pulled back she whispered "give it to me. Every inch. I want to feel it all."

As I've already mentioned my cock is ok. Perhaps a little longer than the average. But as one lady told me it's only the first five inches that really matter anyway because it's how you use it that counts.

I almost had my balls past her teeth and she started to gasp for air so I withdrew and, as soon as her breathing was back to normal, I plunged back in. After a few seconds I pulled out, leaving about 3" inside, and told her to suck me. Nigel was enjoying himself by the look of him and probably wished he had his hands free to massage his little cock.

"Like it when someone else is in control Nigel? When a guy is fucking your wife not the other way around? Let's see what else we can think of shall we?"

I picked up Laura's knickers and pushed them into her mouth. "I'm just going out for a short while and I don't want you two talking while I'm gone." Jumping off the bed I left them to it. A few minutes later when I returned it was obvious that they had been trying to communicate but, without speech and unable to use their hands, it was impossible and so annoying for them.

I had two clothes pegs in my hand. Her nipples were fully erect and I clipped a peg to each nipple tying them together with a piece of string that I'd also found in the kitchen drawer. I gave the string a gentle tug and she arched her back moaning in pleasure. That was when they they must have realised that although they had been in control with Laura's other lovers that was not going to be the case with me.

I moved between her legs and asked "Want me to eat your cunt?" She nodded enthusiastically and I moved towards her and then teasingly drew back. Tugged on the string and again it caused her to gasp but she didn't seem to dislike it as a moan escaped her lips. "You're sure you want me to taste your pussy?" Her eyes watered as she silently pleaded with me not to continue teasing her. Gently I licked all the way up to her labia and, after a couple of minutes of listening to her enjoyment, I thrust my tongue deep into her cunt. She bucked upwards to meet me as I moved on to grip her clit gently between my teeth and, as she continued to writhe in pleasure, I slid two fingers into her cunt allowing them to roam freely as she wallowed in ecstasy. Juices flowed from her pussy, my face became wetter, and suddenly she squirted. As she bucked I dug my nails into her cheeks and held her tight against my face swallowing everything she was giving.

Pulling my face away I lifted her legs into the V position ready to fuck and knelt, positioning my twitching cock at the entrance to her cunt. Without any foreplay I slammed into her as deep as I could with one thrust with such force that her head bounced against the headboard. Holding an ankle in each hand I moved her legs on to my shoulders putting her into the folded and fucked position and removed the panties from her mouth. I supported myself on one hand, pressing my other hand over her mouth and fucking her cunt, I made her breathe through her nose. The bed bounced beneath us like a trampoline.

I took my hand from over her mouth and held her down by her wrists. "Fuck me. Fuck me you bastard. Stretch my pussy with your cock. Make me cum! Make me scream!"

I ripped the pegs from her nipples. The blood rushed back and she screamed with pleasure. Music to my ears. I was determined not to cum too soon even though I was fucking her hard and could feel the tingle in my balls. But it was useless. Her pussy had me in a velvet grip of iron and I erupted into her warm wet cunt feeling one surge after another as I spewed forth into her waiting embrace.

I relaxed, let her legs fall, leaned forward and kissed her gently and lovingly. My tongue pierced her lips and our tongues intertwined like procreating snakes. My cock slid out of her pussy and glided up between her tits until it was touching her lips.

"Clean my cock!" I commanded. Without a moment's hesitation she engulfed it licking the mixture of her juices and my cum. I pulled back and let my cock hang over her face whereupon she took it again between her lips and let the tip of her tongue caress the underside all the way to my corona sending shivers up my spine. Unbelievably my cock began to harden again. Must have been due to that blue pill I'd taken when I'd slipped out earlier!!

Part 4: He's behind you!!

Leaving her hands tied I flipped her on to her stomach, spread her cheeks, and spat on her asshole.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She yelled.

"I'm going to take your ass."

"Please no. I've never been fucked in the ass. Not by anyone. Not even with a toy."

I turned towards Nigel who looked as if he was going to have a heart attack. Neither of them had expected this turn of events. He strained against his restraints and tried to shout through his gag. I knew what he was trying to say but it made no difference. His wife's ass was going to be mine and I was going to enjoy it.

I asked her if she had any lube. It was in the top drawer by the bed. I spread it liberally between her cheeks pushing plenty in with my fingers. I wasn't a sadist and I had no reason to believe she was lying. Smearing plenty on my cock I placed my bell end against her entrance and gently but steadily pushed. She screamed begging me to stop but she was mine now and I was going to have her.

"Try to relax. Push back towards my cock and open your sphincter. It'll make it easier." I felt her give way and held myself steady, letting her get used to the feeling, then pushed in another couple of inches. It had been a while since I had fucked a woman, other than my wife, up her asshole and I was really enjoying the feeling. I pushed in further and she began to whimper and pleaded with me to stop but I slowly and positively kept pushing until my balls rested against her skin. I gently began to fuck her sliding back and forth, felt her start to relax, and a soft moan came from her mouth. That was just what I was waiting for and I slowly pulled almost all the way out just holding the end of my cock inside her. Then I slammed my cock, balls deep, into her wet cunt. I rammed her asshole repeatedly fucking her savagely like a rampant stallion. Hard. Fast. She screamed. Again it was music to my ears. The screams changed to sobs. Then to moans of pleasure. I stopped before I finished because I wanted to save my cum for later.

"Enjoying it now Laura? I'm going to fuck you whenever I want from now on and in whichever way I choose. All your holes are mine! You're my bitch now and that's the way it's going to be. What do you say?"

"Yes. Please fuck my ass again. Fuck my cunt. Fuck me gently. Fuck me hard. Fuck me any way you want. I want it. I need it. Please!!!" She was almost crying with desperation.

"Anything you wish my bitch. I intend to make you so happy you'll wonder why you bothered with all the other guys. Now tell me. I assume you have a dildo?"

She indicated the bedside cabinet and, reaching in, I found an 8" dildo. It was a vibrator so I switched it on setting it to the highest setting. Flipping her on to her back, spreading her legs, I pushed the dildo all the way into her cunt. Her body began to shake and cries of pleasure escaped her lips. I turned to Nigel and saw the happiness in his eyes at the sight of his wife enjoying herself. After all that was what he wanted. He loved her and he wanted her to be happy.

I switched the dildo to its lowest setting. "I'm going to have a shower and relax with a nice cup of coffee. I won't be long. You two just take the time to relax, calm down, and think of what might be happening next."

I made a phone call and then had a long hot shower. The shower gel smelled really good. Afterwards I found one of Nigel's overcoats and went outside and brought in the sun loungers and empty glasses. It had begun to look like it was going to rain. I relaxed in the armchair with my feet up on a foot stool, popped another pill in my mouth (I know you shouldn't), and enjoyed my coffee. The text tone on my phone told me I had a message and after reading it I decided it was time to get the show back on the road.

As I entered the bedroom Nigel and Laura looked at me apprehensively wondering what was going to happen next. I climbed on the bed behind Laura, turned her over, lifting her up ready to fuck her doggy. I removed the dildo from her cunt, smeared some lube on it, and slid it into her asshole. Tears were running down her face as she said "please take it out of my ass. Please!"

"Don't you be concerned about it" I replied. "It's all the way in so it won't be in the way. Your pussy will still be wet from your juices so I'll be smooth and gentle this time." True to my word I eased my cock in and started to fuck her like a lover. I kept looking at my watch, checking the time, because I didn't want to cum too soon. After 15 minutes, during which she had orgasm after orgasm, I decided it was time to finish and quickened my pace. Moving on to the short strokes I felt my cum start to bubble and boil and then it poured out of me filling her cunt.

Part 5: A treat for Nigel

Turning to Nigel I said " you've been so well behaved I have a treat for you."

I took hold of the back of his chair and lowered it to the floor so that he was staring at the ceiling and removed his gag. I returned to the bed and untied the silk scarves restraining Laura. Leading her over to Nigel I told her to straddle his face because she was going to feed him my cum from her cunt.

"No!!" Nigel cried out. "You can't make me eat cum."

"You don't have any choice Nigel. Now sit on his face Laura. Nigel get your tongue busy and eat all that fresh cum. You can wash it down with your wife's juice."

I was surprised when I looked at Laura and saw her smiling. Without me saying anything she threw one leg over her husband and sank on to his face.

"Fuck his face. Grind that pussy onto his mouth. If he can't breathe that's his problem. The quicker he empties your cunt the better for him."

Nigel's tongue was hesitant at first but if it was a choice between breathing and eating my cum he sensibly chose the second option. It soon had an effect on Laura. I could see her straining to force my cum into his mouth and her head went back as she sank into a state of bliss. I placed my cock between her lips and, taking hold of her hair, slid to the back of her throat and began to fuck her mouth. The more excited she became the more forceful I became. Looking down I saw that Nigel seemed to have changed his mind and was licking cum with gusto. From the looks of it Laura hadn't been lying either. He did seem to be good with his tongue.

I always think it's good to plan ahead which is why I'd swallowed the little blue pills. Fucked her mouth with relentless strokes feeling my cum start to boil. Pulled her further on to my cock and my cum shot straight down her throat. Not as much as before but enough.

I picked up my phone and speed dialled a number. "Anytime you're ready" I said and hung up."

"What the hell is going on here?" I looked towards the door and saw a boy of about 20 standing there.

"It's my son" whispered Laura. "He's supposed to be at uni."

"What the hell is going on here mother?

From behind the boy appeared a black gloved hand holding an empty wine bottle. The bottle crashed down on to the boy's head and he collapsed unconscious.

Part 6: Meet my wife

The most gorgeous woman I had ever seen stepped into view wearing a full length dark blue coat buttoned up to the neck.

"I think you know my wife Diana" I said to Nigel and Laura. "Right on time my dear. You couldn't have timed it better."

"Thank you David. You gave me just enough time to get organised. I was about to come in when I saw the boy so I hid and then followed him."

"Just as well you did. They were obviously not expecting him to arrive. I didn't even know she had a son."

"Glad to be of service darling. Shall we continue?"

I nodded and my beautiful wife removed her coat. Both Nigel and Laura gasped as they saw the awesome sight before them.

My wife is 5'10" tall but with the 5" shining silver spiked heels she was only slightly smaller than myself. The spiked heels were at the bottom of over the knee black leather boots. Skin tight black leather trousers up to her waist above which she was wearing a black leather bustier which was struggling to hold in her formidable breasts. Smooth black leather elbow length gloves which were fingerless exposing her sharp blood red nails. Around her neck a spiked black leather collar. Her long black hair cascaded on to her shoulders and framed her piercing ice cold blue eyes and her blood red lips. She looking frightening and desirable at the same time. But both Nigel and Laura were fixated by the thick black 10" ribbed rubber cock protruding from the harness around her waist.

"Tie the boy up baby while I have some fun with this bitch."

She walked across to Laura, grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her to the bed. Diana bent Laura over and said "the good news is that I'm going to remove the dildo from your ass. The bad news is that I'm going to replace it with my much bigger black cock and then I'm going to fuck your brains out." She roughly pulled the dildo out, allowing a sob to escape Laura's lips, and then immediately rammed her strapon all the way into her asshole.

Laura screamed and my wife snarled "I don't know why you're screaming. You've already had David's cock up your ass and there must still be some lube in there. I normally fuck a bitch, man or woman, raw for the first time because I like to hear them scream. But today David has opened you up for me. So scream for me bitch. The louder the better. The louder you scream the more I enjoy it. Time for fun."

Emirus
Emirus
89 Followers
12