Sandstorm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, such a horrible tragedy!" exclaimed Elsie. "Jasmine Nix is so young, so full of life. Who would want to harm her like this?"

Who, indeed. Elsie could not know that Jasmine Nix had been exterminated with extreme prejudice (pun fully intended), and by one of the best snipers in the history of the Central Intelligence Agency, a woman that had been married to a Police Officer and was now married to a Sheriff, a woman that bore no good will to 'People of Color', and who was remembering the brutality done to her mother as she pulled the trigger... and in doing so brought to an end a deadly threat to hundreds of Police Officers across the nation...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

In the melée on the eighth floor of the Windham City Plaza Hotel, the black-haired City Policewoman slipped into the hallway from the closet. She came up to a security man who seemed to be in charge.

"What can I do to help, sir?" she asked.

"Uhhh... tell you what, go guard that stairwell at the end of the hall. Nobody in or out without checking IDs." said the security man.

"Yes sir." said the woman. The man noticed her lovely ass in the tight pants as she walked down the hall. He did not notice that when she reached the stairs, she took them to the ground floor, and over time made her way out of the hotel and down the street...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

All the other networks plugged into Bettina's feed. And it was Bettina who had the scoop and made the huge announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen," she said, a somber Tim Sioban sitting next to her at the desk, "we have just confirmed that Jasmine Nix has died of her injuries. Again... superstar singer Jasmine Nix is dead..."

To be continued.