Sandwiching My Ex-Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers

Enjoying the show for a moment, I stroked my cock and prepared for the next round while Jennifer slid up and down Miles's dong. She rose him nice and hard too, and each time she began to slow down, Miles barked at her to keep up the pace. After a while of watching Jennifer's hair and body bounce on my friend, I decided it was time to get myself back into the action. With my cock still in hand, I climbed up on the creaking, squeaking bed and placed my hand on Jennifer's lower back as I squatted behind her.

Once she sensed my presence, Jennifer looked over her left shoulder and grinned at me through the hair that was obscuring her face. She then slowed down, sitting on Miles's prick and grinding on the man while I used both hands on her ass to spread it nice and wide for me. Then I used one hand to hold her tight, red hole open while using my free hand to slip my dick into the opening.

Jennifer's hot ass had been tight when I fucked it the first time, but now it was entirely something else. Miles's cock in her pussy made it an all the more constricted fit into Jennifer's alternate entrance, but I managed to sink my whole shaft inside her as she cried out all the while from being filled by two guys. Once Miles and I were both balls-deep inside the woman, I put my hands on her ass and went right to fucking it.

Miles stirred beneath me and thrust in and out of Jennifer's pussy while I was already doing the same in her ass. Once we really got going, Jennifer pushed herself up and held her body halfway between the two of us boys as we continued to saw in and out of her tight holes. The shift in position seemed to really work for Jennifer, whose moans grew louder and seemed more and more to indicate pleasure rather than pain. It didn't matter either way to us boys, though, who grunted and sweated as we just focused on nailing this girl like a whore whether she enjoyed it or not.

Our cocks plunged in and out of those tight, squelching holes over and over again as the mattress creaked beneath us. I leaned farther and farther over Jennifer until my chest was on her back and her hair in my face, all the while gripping her sexy hips. Jennifer cried out and urged us on, moaning louder and louder until, much to my surprise, she announced she was cumming. Jennifer then screamed loudly, collapsing onto Miles, I falling with her so that she was immediately tightly sandwiched between him and me as her body convulsed from an unlikely orgasm.

Miles and I continued to saw in and out of the girl, our bodies slapping against hers repeatedly straight through her climax and beyond until we decided to flip her over again. For the final round, we had Jennifer's chest facing up again with Miles still on his back while I hovered over the chick. Once Miles was back in Jennifer's butt and I was in her pussy, we went right back to roughly fucking her to our hearts' content.

Jennifer's legs bounced on my hips as her body rocked back and forth between us men as we nailed her ass and pussy simultaneously over and over again as we both worked ourselves up to orgasm. This time, Jennifer held onto the comforter with tightly clenched fists while I held onto her legs and thrust deep and hard into her cunt. Miles was reaching from behind Jennifer and squeezing Jennifer's boobs while he deeply thrust in and out of her tight ass as the bitch grunted and cursed.

We were all coated with sweat in that hot, steamy room while Jennifer's bed sounded to be on the verge of breaking as our three bodies rocked upon it. Jennifer could do little other than stay still, aside from her legs' thrashing as she was pounded in both her ass and pussy. Miles's and my cocks took turns going into Jennifer hard and fast until all the sensations of the double-penetration threesome caught up with me and had me barely able to hold off unloading inside my ex.

"Want us to cum all over that pretty face?" I panted, overwhelmed with lust as I prepared to ejaculate.

"Yeah!" Jennifer shouted after laughing. Finally, I pulled out of Jennifer's tight, wet and now used pussy and got off the bed. Jennifer followed right behind me, jumping off Miles's prick and hopping to her knees in front of me. Before Miles was even able to join us on the floor, I was stroking my cock and shooting spurts of cum all over Jennifer's grinning face.

Miles was standing on the other side of Jennifer and jerking off by the time I was finishing up my work on Jennifer. With my cum streaming down her nose and cheeks, Jennifer, still smiling, turned to face my friend just as he, too, unloaded on her. His seman accompanied mine on Jennifer's face to cover the right side of it almost entirely while enough of it dripped down the other side of her face as well.

After accepting her first double-facial, Jennifer slowly stood to her feet, beaming despite the rough, degrading treatment she had just received. Miles and I were catching our breath, and I know I was having enough trouble trying to just stand up straight as my knees shook from my orgasm. As we boys got dressed, Jennifer simply remained clothed in only high heels and cum, her messy hair and grinning mouth joining that wardrobe to accentuate her sexiness.

With still no change to her appearance, Jennifer eventually walked us boys to the door. I struggled internally, one part of me wanting this moment to be the last time I ever saw Jennifer, while the other part clung to her all the more desperately due to our accelerated sexual relationship. As I determined to be resolute as I exited that apartment, Jennifer made one more attempt to catch me in her trap.

"I'm happy to do this again any time you want," she said seductively, standing behind the door just enough so no one outside the apartment would see the cum that was now dripping down from her cheek to neck. My knees got weak again, and, just like that, she had me yet again.

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers
12