Sandy

Story Info
Richard plays with Sandy's dirty bottom.
1.5k words
4.03
144.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy, Richard's relief driver, called Friday to tell Richard that she had put her little girl in the hospital early Wednesday morning, told her why and then added that she was just home to take a shower. "This is the first time I've left her since Wednesday," she said. "You can imagine what I look like by now!

"Oh honey, I can better imagine how you must smell and taste by now."

"Oh Richard, you are so perverted!"

"Yes, but don't we both love it ....??"

"Of course, dear. But I do have to take a shower and get back to the hospital. I just wanted to let you know in case you have been trying to get in touch with me."

"Are you sure you couldn't take a shower over here ...? Bring what you need ... and I'm sure I have plenty for you to use honey.

"Oh yeah, good idea. Let me gather up some clean clothes and some toiletries ... I'll be right over."

Sandy stepped inside the front door of Richard's little suburban bungalow. She and Richard fell into each other's arms and kissed as she pressed her pear shaped body against his. "Oh GAWD, I have always loved feeling your breasts pressing against me, Sandy," Richard told her.

"I like it too, sweetie," she replied. "See," she said, looking down at the front of her breasts, "My nips get hard every time."

The two stepped into the bathroom, knowing that Sandy was in a hurry. She wore only spandex shorts, panties and a bra under a t-shirt, and thongs. Richard quickly had Sandy undressed and bent down over the edge of the bathtub, and was kneeling behind her with her big ass cheekies spread wide apart. "Ooooooo, Sandy, you look and smell absolutely wonderful back here, darling," Richard told her. "Uhhhmmmm ..." he leaned in between Sandy's big bums, holding them wide apart with his thumbs and fingers, examining her slightly hairy encircled little brownie crinkle. She was delightful!!!! She had a nice little trace of fecal mess in the creases of her anus and on the little hairs around it and a load of anal musk well up onto the inside of each cheek of her big butt and a fair distance up her tailbone. Richard licked and lapped at the insides of Sandy's bottom cheekies closing in more and more around her anal opening. Richard licked and kissed and sucked at Sandy's naughty bottom drawing into his mouth little strands of anal area hair and trace particles of poo from the sparse hairs.

Sandy was pushing down on herself by then. Her anus bulged against the big "O" Richard's lips formed around her dirty bottom hole as the younger of the two pressed down on her bowels. She was awesome. There was a wonderful little trace of her poo inside of her asshole. Richard licked and sucked at her anus, his lips drawing on the outside of her crinkle. Deeper and deeper Richard pushed his tongue into Sandy's bottom hole while Sandy pushed down on her rectum. Little by little Sandy was pushing her next bm inside of her poo hole down toward her anus until it was touching just the very end of Richard's tongue.

Richard was loving the metallic taste of Sandy's digested food waste. "Uuuhhhmmmm, darling, you taste soooo good ...." Richard told her. "UUUhhmmmmmmm," the older man moaned his love and approval against Sandy's anus and her bums.

"Oooohhh Richard, I love it when you do that!!! It vibrates clear up into my titties, honey!"

"And you know I love doing it, sweetie."

"Yeah, I know! But if I keep pushing, darling, you know I am going to go poo!"

"Yes, I know, hon. I can tell you're about to go. And you know I don't like it after it comes out."

"Oh yessss, I know, Richard. But would you please catch it as it comes out and drop it into the toilet? That would be soooo cooool hon," Sandy told her friend.

"Uuuhhhmmmmm, sooo nasty, darling."

"Will you do it ...???"

"Oh yes ... but that's all. Catch it and drop it in the stool."

"Yes. But let me see it in your hand before you put it into the toilet, alright?"

"Bare handed?"

"Well, I guess you could catch it on some toilet paper if you really must!"

"Okay, hon," Richard agreed, then told his girlfriend, "Go ahead." As Sandy pushed down on her bowels inside, Richard enjoyed his favorite part of the pooping scene ... watching the human anus bulge outward slowly, quietly, gently opening the creases and folds of her anus. Richard was watching intently until the "camera's shutter like" opening of his lover's asshole gave way to the very end of a piece of brownie poo. As the pungent odor of fresh human waste began to fill the air the lump of waste moved and pushed down through her anus, stretching her sphincter as completely far opened as it needed to be to pass that particular lump of her mess. Then after her anus was fully opened and the mess began to slide down, Richard held his fingers under Sandy's bottom cheeks.

"Here it comes, Richard," Sandy told her boyfriend. Richard held the toilet paper underneath Sandy's bottom and watched as a wonderful twelve inches of poo slithered down out of Sandy's asshole. After the last tapered end of her poo fell free of her opening, Richard saw the little trace of that beautiful mess left in Sandy's anus.

"It would be soooo coooool to play with just that little bit," Richard thought, "especially since she was going to take a shower anyway."

"You can look now, honey," Richard told the woman. Sandy stood up straight. She turned around to glance down at her mess she had put into her friend's hand.

"Oooohhh GAWD, Richard, it almost makes me cumm just seeing you holding my poop!" She stood for several seconds gazing down at the brownie mess in Richard's hand.

"Can I put it in the toilet now honey?"

"Yeah, dear, but kiss me first." Sandy distracted him as she pressed herself up against Richard. Their lips touched as Sandy softly held Richard's hand holding the foul mess. As their lips touched, and then pressed increasingly harder together, Sandy raised Richard's hand and the mess up between their bodies, up between their breasts and let it touch only her nipples. Sandy leaned back away from Richard slightly and the two looked down at Sandy's now brownie messy titty. She raised Richard's hand to her right breast and took care to wipe some of the mess onto her other nipple and areola.

"Will you shower with me hon?" Sandy asked her boyfriend.

"Yessss ... Oohhhh yesss, Sandy." The two pressed themselves together in another long, warm wet kiss. Sandy, holding Richard's hand, pressed them mess into her bush and back between her thighs as the two of them kissed.

"Ooohhhh GAWD ....." was all Richard could say, over and over again ... "Oooohhh GAWD, kid ........." They kissed and Richard muttered, "Oooohhh GAWD!!" against Sandy's lips as they kissed. "Ooooh gawd," he moaned still more as Sandy turned Richard's hand to himself, down to his cock, his own mound and bush and pressed the mess into Richard's thick curly black pu hairs. "OOOOHHHH GAAAAAWD," he groaned as he felt Sandy pressing his poopy mess covered cock up into her split and against her clitty inside. "OOHHH GAAAAAWD, KID!!!! I'MMMMM ..... gonna cummm."

"YESSS, BABY..... CUMMMMMM for me......." Sandy told her boyfriend, vigorously masturbating him with her own hand, masturbating herself with her own poopy soiled hand, masturbating herself with Richard's dirty, poop covered penis squishing up into her split, up into her quimmy, OVER HER CLITTY... Ooohhhhh GAAAAAWD .... onto her wee wee, Oooohhh gaaaawd...... INTO HER PUSSY!!!!

"..... OOHHHHH GAWDDDD," Richard was cummmmmmming SOOOO HARDDDDD!!!!

"Yessss, darling ... YESSSSSSS ......." Sandy cooed. "Kiss me ..." Sandy was saying... and as Richard and Sandy kissed one last lonnnnnnnng, hot, wet kiss, Sandy sucking on Richard's tongue for all she was worth, masturbating her boyfriend with her OWN poop covered fingers, Richard finished his climax, spewing cum through the mess and, while he'd slipped back out of her pussy, he splattered his jiz into her quimmy and onto her frontal brush before nearly collapsing into Sandy's arms.

"Here, sit on the toilet, honey," Sandy told him seating him onto the toilet seat. "Are you okay?"

"Yeaaaaaaah ..." Richard managed to sigh as he leaned forward to keep from passing out!

"I'll start the shower, hon."

"Okay ..." Richard's voice was weak.

"Are you sure you're alright, hon," Sandy asked as she adjusted the water.

"Yeah... that was just sooooo intense, sweetie."

"I know. Are you ready," she asked Richard, putting out her hand to him.

"Sure." Richard took Sandy's hand, hesitated just a moment to drop the nasty mess into the toilet. The hot steam from the shower began to replace the odor of the heady mess in the air. Richard and Sandy stepped into the tub. The two washed each other, rinsed, washed each other's hair, conditioned and rinsed again. They stood in the bathroom drying.

Afterward Sandy quickly dressed, hastily put on just the basic makeup and grabbed up her things to leave.

"Oooh gawd, thank you darling," she told Richard as she kissed her briefly on the lips. "I have to dash, sweetie."

"I know. Come back?"

"Of course!!" Richard watched her drive away!"