Sandy and Frank Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without preamble, Frank reached for the waistband of her panties, she raised her hips, he slid them down her legs and she was naked. She immediately, again without prompting, pulled her legs up and opened them, exposing her cunt to him. From my perspective, everything was crystal clear. He put his hands on the back of her thighs, pushing her knees almost to her tits, raising her crotch until it was almost horizontal, completely exposing every detail between her legs. Starting at the curly hair at the top, my eyes ran over the spread cunt lips back almost to the just-hidden asshole. Her cunt hadn't even been touched yet, but the lips were already pulled back in arousal and shining from her pre-intercourse arousal.

That view didn't last long because Frank quickly hid it with his head as he began licking and sucking. The impact was immediate as Sandy began flexing up and down, her legs quivering and jerking, as she reacted to his mouth and tongue. Her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open as, obviously, waves of pleasure went through her. Her reactions became more intense as he worked on her.

Suddenly, he pulled back and, apparently, asked Sandy a question which she, obviously, answered reassuringly, for, instead of just pulling his pants and shorts down as he had done before, he actually took both off and was naked below the waist. Then, kneeling between her legs, he prepared to take her as she held her legs up and spread in invitation. I got a glimpse of his cock, and, as she had said before, it was of average size and, as would be expected, quite rigid. He came down on her and I saw her hand reach down to insert it into herself. I couldn't see the penetration, of course, but it obviously had occurred as they began a furious session of fucking. Both were more than ready when they started so there was no measured buildup - just a mutual mad rush to orgasm.

It's well known that most women cannot get an orgasm just from vaginal intercourse - they need more stimulation, more clitoral pressure than the in-and-out of fucking can supply. Fortunately, this was not a problem for Sandy normally, and, in this case, she certainly was already very well stimulated! She was bucking up against Frank, pushing her pelvis as hard as she could against him as he plunged into her. She actually went into climax just before he did and held herself firmly up against him as he came into her. It was an extremely intense and satisfying screwing!

I was absolutely enthralled as I watched the performance. My cock was hard the whole time, but I never thought of going off myself. I was engrossed in absorbing every detail of the scene before me, particularly the look on Sandy's face as Frank's cock thrust in and out of her cunt. She was totally lost in the sensations, in her mounting arousal! I knew that she was getting great pleasure as that arousal grew, but her face had an almost painful tenseness. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open most of the time as she gasped for breath. I couldn't see it, of course, but I was sure that her heart was beating double time. This was no tender, loving sexual intercourse - this was fucking!

They were both too worked up, too "hot" for this to last long and, as I said, it ended with her surging and holding upward as he ejaculated deep into her. They just collapsed, him slumping downward onto her, her legs flopping loosely beside him. As they recovered, he lightly kissed her and raised himself from between her legs. I couldn't see his face, but Sandy had a very relaxed, very satisfied smile on hers. Still kneeling between her wide-spread legs - as wide as they could be on a car seat, even one as expansive as that- he said something that obviously was complimentary for she sort of shyly looked away and I read her lips saying, "Thank you."

One thing was very clear after the sex was over - she was perfectly comfortable being nude with him, even to the point of lying there with her "just fucked" cunt open before him. There was no undue modesty, no covering up of what he had now seen several times. I had expected him to pull back and dress and for her to prepare to come inside, probably just putting her coat on. Instead, she sat up part way, said something I couldn't decipher, and he slid past her behind her to the driver's side. They were sitting there, his arm around her, talking earnestly about what I had no idea. It went on for some time and it was peculiar, seeing by naked wife being held by a half-naked man. I thought that it was over when she turned her face up to him to be kissed while he reached over to fondle her tit again. Then, I got a real surprise.

While they had been sitting side by side, her left hand had been resting on her thigh. As the kiss became more intense and he was squeezing her breast more forcefully, her hand actually moved over onto his leg and, then, unbelievably, onto his cock! It was probably half-hard, but it immediately returned to a full erection as she grasped it and began sliding her fingers up and down on it. It was startling seeing her doing something so totally unexpected, but the shock was compounded when he twisted toward her and I saw her rings on that hand. I don't know why, but seeing her wedding ring against his cock was disconcerting. I had no major negative feelings, but I wondered how Sandy would react when she saw the recording.

Even more shocking was what came next. Frank moved his right arm from around Sandy's shoulder and placed his hand at the nape of her neck and gently pushed down. There was nothing abrupt, no real force being applied, but her face slowly moved toward the cock she was holding. I couldn't see the actual contact as she turned her upper body to go down, but I knew, shortly, that Sandy had his cock in her mouth and was sucking it! She even moved her right hand over and played with his balls as she slid the cock in and out.

It went on for what seemed like a long time and I began to think that she was going to suck him off, but, suddenly, Frank pulled away, scrambled around to the seat and, as she raised and parted her legs, plunged into her cunt again. As would be expected after having Sandy sucking his cock, Frank didn't last too long in her this time. It looked almost as if he were trying to put both his cock and his balls inside her as he hammered between her legs

It took a while to recover this time, and, as Frank pulled away and knelt up, I could see Sandy say "My god, what time is it?" Then, looking at her watch, "Oh my heavens, it's almost 3:00 AM! I've got to get in - Mack may wake up and miss me!" Of course, I didn't really hear the exact words, but I saw her actions and I knew what she was saying. In any case, Frank scrambled to put his shorts and pants back on - which was not easy in the cramped quarters - and reached in back to get Sandy's coat. He also rescued her blouse and skirt and, naked under her coat, carrying her clothes and with a few kisses at the door, she came in to meet her voyeuristic husband.

12