Sandy and Frank Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I have to confess something and I hope it doesn't upset you, but as the shock faded, my guilt was replaced by excitement. It's hard to admit this to myself, much less to you, and I really don't understand it, but it really excited me to see me doing something so sinful!" She was lying against me as she talked, but raised up, with a concerned expression on her face, to see my reaction. Fortunately, I was able to reassure her.

"Don't worry, Honey. I saw that last night and I thought that it was sexy and I certainly never thought that it meant anything. What I was afraid of when I knew that you would see it was that you would feel so guilty that you would regret the whole experience. Symbols carry a lot of weight and I know that a wedding ring is important, but it still is just that, a symbol, not the thing itself. This has nothing to do with its meaning. You didn't put your ring there to make a point. In any case, doing something wicked can be fun if no one is hurt or bothered. Enjoy it!"

"Oooh, that's a relief! Ok, let me finish. I was, I'll admit, enjoying playing with his cock - I hadn't planned to do it, but it was in my hand and I was already pretty hot from kissing and having my tits being fondled. It was just part of what we were doing. The idea of sucking it never entered my mind until I felt his hand pushing my head down. He certainly wasn't forcing it down, but it was obvious what he wanted and I just made no resistance. I deliberately opened my mouth, took it in and began sucking. As the recording shows, I did it for some time and, I'll admit, from the way he was moving, that I thought that he was going to go off in my mouth. You know that I don't mind that with you and I was determined not to spoil it by pulling away. Happily, he wanted to fuck me again instead.

"I didn't have an orgasm that time - it was too fast - but it felt wonderful and I really loved the feeling of really being taken. I suppose that ardent feminists would criticize me, but I excited to have him lose himself and use me and my cunt like that. God knows, I wouldn't accept that regularly, but I got real pleasure and excitement from it last night!

"So, back to your original question. I loved the whole experience and I'll look forward to doing it again. I am ambivalent about seeing the recording because, somehow it's too real. At the same time, I enjoyed it, because it does show exactly what happened and, occasionally how things happened. But it does remove some of the fantasy-memory and the romance in the process. It's almost as if they were two separate experiences. I'm still embarrassed at the pure lust on my face - but, obviously, that's the way I was right then, totally lost in sex! Regardless, I'm sure that I'll look forward to the next party with the same anticipation."

"Well, you certainly had a wild and very sexy 'date,' you both obviously enjoyed it very much - I did too - so the only question is, what's next? I assume that was at least part of your conversation with Frank last night."

"Yeah. I hadn't really planned to say anything but, for some reason, it just felt right at the time. When he pulled back from me and we probably would have, as you said, dressed and come in, but I felt so comfortable with him right then that it seemed logical to discuss things when I felt that way. Anyway, I started by talking about being afraid that it would be a disaster for me if anyone found out about any of this. My reputation, my marriage, the scandal that would ruin things, etc. He immediately told me that he was really concerned about the same things. As he said, it wouldn't do his reputation any good either, but that he was really concerned about me. Obviously, that is what you would expect a man to say if he has an affair with a married woman, but he seemed to be very sincere and I believe him. He had already tried to think of a way, when driving several people home, that he could to let me off first, take the other people home and come back afterwards. Actually, since I'm not hiding any of this from you, I could just come in and wait for him to come back. In any case, he is very well aware of potential problems.

"I then went on about a far more delicate issue. I made it absolutely clear that I was very happily married and that, while I really liked him - as shown by sitting there naked with him after he had fucked me - anything he and I did could be nothing more than a very intimate friendship. I forced myself to come right out and say that I was worried that he might become too intimate with me and have romantic thoughts. That sounded so conceited, so egotistical - my amazing allure would cause him to fall for me - that I was embarrassed to say it, but, fortunately, he took it the right way. He said a few things about his relationship with the woman Maine and went on to say that he had no interest in any serious relationship like that. In fact, he said, from his point of view, a relationship with a happily married woman would be ideal. He insisted that that was not the reason he was attracted to me, but it couldn't have worked out better from that prospective. In fact, and this was embarrassing and a sort of comeuppance for fearing that I might cause problems for him, he was pleased and gratified that I wanted to avoid any entanglements which might become messy.

"So, from both the need to be circumspect and the desire to avoid any emotional difficulties, we're in agreement. He did make me feel good when he said that he was attracted to me as soon as he met me and that he was shocked at himself when he got carried away that first time in the car. I replied that there was no way he was as shocked as I the way I responded! So, that was our conversation and I think the way is clear for a discreet, uncomplicated relationship - assuming, of course, you have no qualms about your wife putting out in that big old car!

"Oh, yes, there is one more thing that I should tell you! After all of this - the movie and the conversation - I can see from that thing sticking up there that you have some idea of having legitimate sexual intercourse with your loving wife. Unfortunately, after my poor cunt was penetrated and subjected to three brutal (but satisfying) pummeling's last night, it is extremely sore and a little swollen! It's just not used to that kind of treatment - at least not yet! However, Frank didn't wear my mouth out, so I can offer that as an alternative. And I'll even stay there the whole way!"

12