Sandy and Frank Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, in any case, Frank had "mounted" her and was "having" her for their mutual satisfaction. Finally, he froze against her and ejected what was, apparently, his fourth load of sperm for the day into her inter recesses. As usual, he lay on her for a minute or so and then raised up on his elbows and looked down at her. She smiled up at him and he leaned down and kissed her. "You know, I don't know if I've ever come four times in a day - certainly not in a single woman."

"Well, how many times have you come in more than one woman in a single day? That sounds interesting!" Sandy had a big grin on her face as she lay there under him, his shrinking cock still in her cunt.

"You know, it might be a good idea to spank you after all. You are quite impertinent, considering your very vulnerable position!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry! Your mistress offers her abject apology for my disrespectful and insolent remark. I have no right to question my lover as to how many women he had fucked in one day! Please don't spank me!"

"That's better. Show me proper respect. Now, back to my original comment. I have never come four times in a day because I've never had such a lovely and loving sweetheart of a mistress - and I'm certain that I will never have such a woman again."

As might be expected, Sandy was shocked at such an unanticipated and deeply affectionate statement as he went from jocular give-and-take comments - threating to spank her - to what could only be seen as an expression of real tenderness. She looked at his face, so close to hers, and saw a great deal more than just friendship and sexual attraction. She put her hands on his face, one on each side, and pulled it down and kissed him with real passion, gasping out afterwards, "Oh Frank, you're wonderful! What a sweet thing to say!" Kissing him again, she blurted out, "Oh, I love you!"

His response, of course, was, "I love you too!" Followed by another passionate kiss. Suddenly, as Sandy told me later, a sort of red flag went up in her mind and, instinctively, she decided to lower the emotional level between them. Hugging him in response to his statement, she pulled away a bit, saying, "Now, you had better get off of me! I think that my cunt is overflowing again and we'll soak the bed!"

As it happened, she was quite correct and a wet spot just where she was lying was beginning to spread. "See what you did?"

"Me, I didn't cause that! I put the stuff right where it belonged, way up in your cunt - you should have kept it there!"

"Sure, blame the victim! Here, I'll put these panties back on until your flood stops running. Damn, the wet spot is on my side of the bed! When Mack and I do it, I always get up pretty quickly to prevent that, but you pinned me down."

"I love pinning you down, and, besides, you won't be sleeping way over there, anyway!" Out of all this, one thing was evident - these two enjoyed their mock arguments and, once again, they were surprisingly comfortable with each other and with subjects that well could have been embarrassing, e.g. Sandy's dripping cunt, a subject which they returned to after they had used the bathroom and prepared for bed.

Sandy was still wearing the panties that she had put on to absorb the outflow from her cunt. Stopping beside the bed, she pulled them down, checked between her legs and announced, "Well, it looks like nothing else is coming out, so I guess I don't have to wear these to bed. My heavens, feel how wet they are! They're pretty messy, but if you want them as a major trophy, they will be dry by morning giving proof of what you did to me. Wait, I want to go in and rinse myself off." Coming back, she slipped into bed beside Frank and said, "You know, I looked at those panties again and from the quantity of stuff, actually sperm, on them, it's a damn good thing that I'm on the pill now! With the diaphragm, it's not safe to be fucked more than once without taking it out and cleaning both it and my cunt. You've had me four times today and unless we were more careful than we probably would have been, you might well have a pregnant mistress right now!"

"Thank god you went on the pill!" He grinned at her, saying, "If I had gotten you pregnant it just might possibly have caused us a problem!" He hesitated and finally added, "I want to ask you a personal question. Don't try to answer it if it's too personal."

"Ok."

"We screwed before we went down and ate the cake and we came back up, oh, about forty-five minutes later. That meant that probably we were having sex about an hour after the first time - which really isn't much time to recover and to be able to do it again. I'm surprised at myself! When I put my cock into you, I slid in as if you were freshly lubricated, which you were. I couldn't believe how wet you were. I don't want to pry into you marital relations, but did Mack ever enter you when you were...well, freshly fucked?'

"That is a very personal question, but I think that our relationship is something more than a casual affair and there are very few things that I would not be willing to tell you. The answer is yes - several times. He often is only sleeping lightly and when I come into the room he wakes up and...and we have sex."

"Has he noticed how wet you are?"

"Yes, but he's not suspicious - or at least he's never said anything. Frankly, the only thing I've worried about is having marked up tits!"

"Well, that's a relief, for I certainly noticed it tonight when I put it in you. But, now that you've mentioned it, I should have the privilege of putting a love mark beneath the left nipple on my mistress's lovely tit!"

"You want me to get in trouble! Ok, mi amante, mark your mistress's tit and then let's go to sleep. I'm tired. You wore me out!"

Yes, it was late and I was glad when they finally went to bed. The surprising thing for me, as I've noted often before, was just how comfortable they were with each other. Sure, they had been having sex off and on for almost a year, but it had been sporadic and largely confined to relatively short periods with real time constraints. Here they were, completely free with each other in their conversation and, even more surprising, completely comfortable with their bodies. Sandy was basically a shy woman yet she seemed to be at ease with Frank as she is with me. She kidded about Frank putting "stuff" up her cunt and having it leak out with absolutely no hesitation or embarrassment.

They had slept together for a grand total of one night, but you would assume that they had done so for years by how ordinary their actions were. No hesitation, no ceremony, no big deal - just going to bed. Frank was already in bed, naked, and Sandy, also naked and having just washed her cunt, calmly walked across the floor, turned out the light, slid into bed beside him and cuddled up as if this was a normal nighttime routine. Then, in an equally relaxed way, they shared pillow talk about possible pregnancy and whether her husband had noticed anything! Then, after sharing a quiet kiss and saying "I love you," they shifted against each other, snuggling together, and quickly went to sleep. I watched them for a few more minutes and went to sleep, myself.

I had nothing Sunday morning until a brunch meeting at 11:00 so I was in no hurry. I turned the webcam on a little after 8:30 and they were still sound asleep, still tight against each other. She obviously hadn't turned the thermostat down and it must have been warm because the covers had been pushed down below her tits. One of Frank's arms was underneath her and her head was resting on his shoulder. His other arm was resting on her just below her waist. It was a peaceful scene and, considering the circumstances, quite erotic. There was my wife sleeping peacefully with another man. No drama, no making love - just quietly sleeping.

I carried the Ipad into the bathroom and shaved and did my teeth while I waited for action which finally came when Sandy stirred about a little after 9:00. She opened her eyes and snuggled a bit closer to Frank, obviously completely aware of whom she was in bed with - no double take necessary! A few seconds later, the arm around her tightened and his hand came up and cupped her tit. They stayed that way for several minutes, each seeming to enjoy the quiet moment, until Sandy pulled away, making the personal, but unromantic, statement, "I've got to go to the bathroom!"

A few minutes later, she came back, obviously having "freshened up" and combed her hair. He, of course, had the same need and, as she had, came back out with the "just awake" appearance gone. Sandy was back in bed awaiting him and they immediately indulged in the things that lovers do - hugging, fondling kissing - and, without any formality or discussion, Sandy just rolled onto her back, raised and spread her legs and, equally without comment, Frank mounted her and their first fucking of the day was underway. An uninvolved observer would have assumed that they habitually slept together and that they were long-time lovers - married or not. Obviously, Sandy knew without words when they were ready, he took her without ceremony and they enjoyed sexual intercourse as if they had done it for years - almost routine.

They lay there together for another fifteen minutes of so, quietly talking and enjoying being together in bed savoring the experience. Finally, Sandy pulled away and, resting on her elbow, suggested, "Why don't we take a shower and then have some breakfast? I'm hungry." It was sexy, watching them crawl out of bed, both still naked, of course, and walk into the bathroom with his arm around her. I showered at the same time, but my shower was considerably less interesting and romantic. They took considerably longer - surprise! - and I was dressed by the time they came out. Sandy put on the negligee she had worn yesterday and she gave Frank one of my robes and they went down to breakfast and I headed off to my brunch. That was much less romantic, too!

I finally got away and headed home, and, while stopping for gas, I decided to give Sandy a call to tell her that I would be home in about an hour. I thought it best not to be entering the driveway when Frank was pulling out! She was glad to get the call, but somehow she sounded somewhat preoccupied, so I asked, without any particular inflection, "Are you busy now?"

"Yeah, dear, I'm into something right now and I'll see you soon, anyhow!"

"Ok, honey. Finish whatever you're doing and I'll see you in an hour."

I had a feeling that it was not so much that she was into something, but, rather, something was into her! I pulled into the driveway, happy to see that no car was there, drove into the garage and went in to see my loving, but adulterous, wife. She was still wearing the negligee that I had seen her put on earlier as she came up to me for a greeting kiss. "Did you have a good time while I was gone? You weren't lonely were you?"

"Oh, you know me. I've just been sitting around reading and watching TV. It's boring being alone in this great big house!" That was too much and she broke out laughing. "Actually, I've felt like a movie ...no, a porn star putting out on TV to a very appreciative audience! Did you like the show? Was it sexy enough?"

"Honey, you put on an X-rated performance that was beyond belief! Did I interrupt something when I called you?"

"Boy, did you! He was fucking me and just when we were getting to the explosion point, the phone rang! Talk about being brought down to earth in a hurry! I looked over at the phone and said, 'It's Mack! I have to answer!' He slowed down, but kept his cock in me, slowly moving in and out, while we talked. I was actually being fucked while I was talking to my husband! I hung up and we went on with the screwing and, truthfully, I think the interruption really got us going. Afterwards we were laughing about being "caught. I even said, 'Think about it - you were fucking your mistress while she was talking to her husband on the phone! Pretty wild!" That was quite an experience."

"I thought that that was probably going on! Now, after your show for three days and two nights, and, since your lover is gone, your husband would like some action if Frank hasn't completely worn you out!"

"Well, I was fucked four times yesterday and twice today so my cunt probably is a bit sore, but it really wants its rightful owner to use it, anyway. However, you'll find it very wet, full and freshly fucked! You won't believe this - no, probably you will, the way I've changed - but after Franked finished in me and he was getting dressed, I giggled as I said, 'Well, you've lubricated me again! I'm ready for when Mack comes home!'

"Oh, he laughed at that and said, 'I'm glad to be of service. Call on me anytime!' So, I'm more than ready - I didn't even make the bed, or, as you said, my 'bed of sin!"'

As we went into the bedroom, I could see that the bedclothes had just been thrown aside and I knew that it had been freshly used. I had seen them using our marital bed, but seeing the evidence in person rather than through the lens of the webcam really made a difference. Fortunately, rather than being put off or, even appalled as most husbands likely would be, the arousal I had felt while I was in Boston returned. I had enjoyed watching Sandy having sex there. I had enjoyed watching her sleep there. I had enjoyed sharing, vicariously, everything she had done - or had done to her. If anything, the violation of the "sanctity" of the marital bed only added to the enjoyment!

So, without hesitation or questioning, I ripped off my clothes and prepared to reclaim my wife's body that had been her lover's for three days. I unfastened her negligee and pulled it off, exposing the large hickey below the nipple on her left tit. She saw my eyes going to it and grinned, saying, "He marked me as his mistress again just before he left! Of course, that's not all he did!"

She lay back on the bed where Frank has fucked her not long before and drew her legs up and open. "I haven't even dried myself!" By any normal standards, she was a mess. Her cunt hair was matted down, her cunt lips were pulled open and the hole, itself, was shiny with what only could be Frank's cum still flowing out. That cum had also found its way down her thighs which were also shiny. "You have a very thoroughly used and lubricated wife! I loved him having me, but now I want my husband to make love to me!"

Without another word, I mounted her just as I had seen him do and I slid into that very slippery cunt. It was loose from being used so much and so recently and the special lubrication was very slippery, but it felt wonderful and her reaction to me having her was all that could be desired. It didn't take long for my cum to mix with his deep inside her vagina along with a very satisfying mutual orgasm. Her response was very reassuring. "Oh, I love the way he fucks me, but there is just something in the way we fit and act together that makes it just right! It's funny, but adulterous fucking makes me even more aware how special we are together!"

"Does that mean that you don't need to be his mistress anymore?"

"No, I love the idea of being his mistress! I love being available to him despite being a married woman - in fact, that's part of the appeal, I guess! I'm married and love my husband yet, I'm another man's mistress! It's fun!"

12