Sandy and Frank Ch. 13

Story Info
Sex in her nightgown review.
3.9k words
4.41
11k
5

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We returned to the real world of class participation, talking about things of interest from my conference, progress in prelim preparation, plus all the minutia of regular, ordinary life. However, that evening we viewed what we really were interested in, the camera recording of Sandy's affair. She had turned the camera on before he was expected on Friday night, so there was a long period, which I fast-forwarded through, where all we saw an empty bedroom. Finally, they walked in and with Frank commenting on the room and asking if she and I slept there and we heard Sandy saying that "You can fuck your mistress in her marital bed! Your adulterous mistress in her marital bed!"

Sandy's response to seeing that was embarrassment. "Gods, I can't believe I said that! I know that I was hot and eager....but, my heavens, what a thing to say!" She was embarrassed, but she admitted hearing herself saying that also excited her. The same feeling continued as she watched Frank undress her, excited but embarrassed at seeing and hearing herself. That was particularly true as she showed, and he removed, her wedding panties! "Oh, Mack, I hadn't planned to go that far. I had to come across the box with my wedding gown by accident and the thought of wearing the panties really excited me, but I never even thought of putting the gown on. I did it Saturday night and I'm afraid I went too far!"

"Come on Sandy! Remember, I watched you talking about the panties and I watched you Saturday night. I know what you did and I'm looking forward to seeing it in HD instead of the webcam quality!"

"Ok, I guess, but the things I did when I was really hot and into it with Frank look so much more daring and....damn, I don't know... immoral...or wicked, I guess!"

"Well, they are immoral and wicked, but you like being wicked!"

"I know, but it's so graphic. And I say things that I meant in the heat of the moment that I would never think of saying – but I'll admit that I enjoyed being wanton and saying inappropriate things."

"That's where you're wrong – your comments were very appropriate under the circumstances! You were saying exactly what you meant! And you were being wanton – look at that!" At that moment on the TV screen, she was walking around the room naked except for her garter belt and hose. Then she sat down and began to take off her hose, and, that done, lay back naked on the bed, waiting for him to come down and take her! She was the epitome of female sexuality at that moment!

Both Sandy and I stared at the picture, enraptured. "I can't believe I looked like that! I guess I was really being wanton and....it's hard to say this.... I look so seductive and desirable! Oh, I love it! I can hardly believe it's me!"

"Oh, it's you all right! I don't think that you'll find many men who wouldn't get hot and hard looking at you. Look at Frank ripping his clothes off!" At that moment, Frank hesitated, mentioned the shower and, shortly afterwards, they went in to the bathroom together.

"That was fun and totally unexpected! We washed just about every part of each other. You know, that was really intimate because we never really had explored each other. We had done some 'exploring' when we were in the suite, but mostly we were just interested in sex in the time we had together. The last couple of days we had no time constraints so there was a lot more...well...playing around. Friday night was the first time I actually felt and looked at his cock. It was fun in the shower washing his cock and balls."

The recording ran on and, for the first time I – actually we – saw my wife naked on the bed, ready to be fucked. On our bed ready to be fucked! Even more erotic, we heard, as Frank declare, as he joined her on the bed, "I'm going to take my adulterous mistress and fuck her in her marital bed," and, shockingly, she replied, "Fuck my married cunt and come inside of me!"

Beside me, Sandy burst out, "My god, that sounds awful, depraved, but I'll confess that saying things like that sends a thrill through me. I like to say that I'm married, that I'm adulterous, that I'm his mistress – or any combination of those things! You said that I should be myself, but I hardly recognize this 'myself.' It embarrasses me, but I'm watching myself saying those things and, I'll admit, it excites me right now. Hearing him call me his adulterous mistress and that he's going to fuck me in my marital bed really turns me on. Doesn't hearing me say things like that bother you? I know that we're going to hear me say 'I love you' quite a few times – and mean it – and I remember you talking about the difference between 'love' and 'in love,' and I agree with that, but I know that I would hate hearing you say 'I love you' to another woman!"

"Honey, we've been over this before. Logic says that I should be upset as I'm sitting here watching you commit adultery. I should be bothered by you calling yourself his 'married mistress' and those other things – but I'm just not! I don't mind at all hearing you say 'I love you' to him. In fact, all those things arouse me, because I know, without any question that you're 'in love' with me. I just don't feel threatened by any of this. Why am I interested in watching your affair – your love affair? Two reasons, I guess. First, I honestly like seeing you having this experience and being free with it. Even if I got absolutely nothing out of it myself, seeing you enjoying your relationship with Frank would be reason enough to help facilitate it. I just don't see any downside as long as it's discreet. Truthfully, that is the most important reason and, as I said before, any time you've had enough of this clandestine affair, just say so and we'll quit.

On the other hand, there is the second reason. I discovered, from seeing you being fucked on the seat of that old car, that I enjoy watching you have illicit sex. It appears that many men, who generally are referred to as 'wife watchers,' get great pleasure out of witnessing their wives having sex with other men. Some encourage and even cajole their wives to be unfaithful. I wouldn't go that far, but I'll have to admit that, obviously, I now really enjoy either watching or hearing about your 'indiscretions.' The truth is, you were seduced into adulterous sex, found that you liked it and I found that I liked helping and watching you. We're both depraved and corrupted, but we're having fun and no one is being hurt."

"Ok, sweetheart, you've reassured me again. I think that my problem is that I still believe that I would be insanely jealous if you did anything with another woman!"

"Like that hypothetical amorous and lascivious coed."

"Definitely like that hypothetical amorous and lascivious coed!"

I had paused the recording while we talked, but we returned to the TV as we watched the actual fucking. The camera angle was different from the webcam, as said before – more from the side, so we could see the actual penetration. Neither of us said a word as we stared, enraptured, as they gradually build up to a tremendous – and obviously satisfying – climax. We each let out our bated breath and relaxed as Frank collapsed down on her and lay there flattening her beneath him.

He soon pulled out of her and lay beside her and, more than any time, including their intercourse in the suite, they acted, and seemed to be, actual lovers in the true sense of the term. They didn't speak and were content to just cuddle there, their sexual desire quenched for the moment. After a time they did start talking, almost inaudibly, and I remembered feeling like an interloper before. Neither Sandy nor I said anything and I repressed the urge to turn the sound up to hear that very private conversation.

After a few minutes of this, we heard Sandy, the one on the recording, say that she was sleepy and they got ready for bed. This was new, almost as intimate as the fucking, itself, as they lay beside each other, she reached over and turned out the table lamp, leaving the room dark except from a nightlight. We could still make out their figures as they pulled up the covers, and, as they cuddled together, we could hear their final love words:

"I love being your mistress! Your married mistress!"

"I love being 'tu amante,' – your lover!"

They kissed good night and shortly afterwards were asleep. Without fanfare, my wife had gone to sleep in our bed with her lover. It was almost anti-climactic for it seemed that there should have been a ceremony – something to mark a major step in their affair, sleeping together. A first time seemed to deserve something more.

"How did you sleep that first night, honey?"

"Like the proverbial log. I think that I was worn out, mentally, at least. I would have expected to be more surprised, probably shocked, to find myself with another man when I woke up, but I was aware of the circumstances almost immediately. In addition, if I've done something I shouldn't have, my conscience usually strikes and makes me feel guilty and remorseful when I first wake up. This time I felt absolutely nothing like that. I remembered everything I had done and said and I just cuddled up against Frank and dozed off. We both woke up together the next time and we made love and he left a little after 10:00 when I called you.

"Frank came back in mid-afternoon and we had sex again and, afterwards, spent a lot of time talking about lit. We had a pizza delivered and talked some more – I guess that it's not very romantic or sexy to sit around talking about reading lists and articles on Spanish literature but we're both really into that and my prelims are coming. Anyway, we were playing around – my tits were out – getting ready to go up to the bedroom around 11:00. I had gone back and forth about putting on my wedding gown and I finally decided to go for it. I told him to wait downstairs until I called him and came up – well, you saw me putting it on.

"Ok, there I am coming in and shutting the door. I look nervous! I had been tempted to try it on earlier to make sure that it still fit but I didn't get a chance."

"God, this is sexy watching you put that dress on. You know, I, obviously, saw you in your gown at the wedding and reception, but, to be honest, the whole thing was sort of a blur. You looked beautiful, but I just didn't concentrate of the gown, itself. Of course, I've seen the pictures, but this is the first time I've actually seen it live – and, obviously, this is the first time I've watched you putting it on!"

"Darn, this is fun watching myself. I had two people helping me dress at the wedding and it's much harder doing it myself. Oh, look, here's where I call you! I had hoped that you were watching and I just had to talk to you and, I guess, get your approval."

"You looked beautiful and I certainly gave my enthusiastic approval. I told you to put on a show, and you damn sure did!" We sat there and saw Sandy go to the door and summon Frank up to the room and his reaction was certainly all that she could have desired. We watched, silently, almost holding our breaths as the whole erotic sequence played out in front of us. We knew that it was coming, but we both were still shocked as we heard Sandy say, "Would you like to fuck your mistress in her wedding gown?"

The Sandy lying beside me gasped out, "Good god, I can't believe I said that! I know I did, but I still can't believe it! My mind was going in all directions and of all the things I might have said, that came out! It's what I wanted to say, but I'm still shocked that I did it. If I had been thinking clearly, I undoubtedly would have chickened out! Fortunately, my subconscious was in control!"

We watched intently as the scene played out. From that side angle we could see her cunt and hips framed by the white material of her gown. In addition, as he came down on her we could actually see the penetration. More startling, we listened as she cried out as he entered her, "Oh yes, take your mistress! Take your married mistress! Fuck my married cunt! I'm your bride tonight! Fuck your bride in her bridal gown!" and "Yes, come inside of me. Come inside my married cunt! Come in your bride's cunt!"

Sandy, watching and hearing herself just sat there stunned. "My god, I don't remember saying those things! Damn, I don't understand why saying thing like that excites me, but it certainly does! It's indecent, but just hearing myself excites me."

We watched the entire screwing until he finally ejaculated deep inside her as they both came. He lay on her for a short time before rolling off and then, abruptly got off the bed and went over to his pants. Suddenly, Sandy spoke up, "Oh yes, this is when he took a bunch of pictures of me. They're supposed to be in the computer – gods, look at me! Those pictures will be obscene! He had better have deleted them from his phone!" A few minutes later, she commented that, "Quite a bit of stuff got on my petticoat, but I think that I'll leave it alone. It's sexy knowing it's there. Oh, and I put those panties on to stop the stuff from running down my legs when we went downstairs and I put them back on after he had me the second time that night. They were absolutely drenched before I finally took them off again before we went to bed. By morning they had dried and the crotch was stiff with 'stuff', his and mine, and he did take them with him as a trophy – real proof that he really had had me." She tittered a bit and confessed, "I even signed them 'Sandy' with the date! A real trophy!"

We watched the rest of the video and I told her how surprised at just how comfortable they were with each other. "To tell you the truth, I feel the same way. I was a bit apprehensive about it when I was waiting for him to come over Thursday – a whole evening together with no real sex thanks to my period – but there was absolutely no problem. I relaxed immediately and we just enjoyed a quiet evening talking about the reading list and the exams." With a big grin on her face, she continued, "Of course, sucking him off twice didn't hurt the rapport! It was a very nice evening and it felt really sexy when I was kissing him in the doorway when he was leaving and knowing that he would be coming back the next night.

"Still, I was nervous as I waited for him Friday night because this was going to have a very different ending. However, as soon as we were together, I relaxed again and I was very comfortable the rest of the time. I did and said a lot of things that still startle me when I look at the video, but I felt absolutely no tension the entire night. I'm still amazed at how I just got in bed, curled up with him and went to sleep. Oh, obviously I was aware that I was naked cuddling up with a naked man who was not my husband and that it felt very good, but it felt so natural that I calmly went to sleep. The same thing in the morning. I woke up beside him and it just felt right – no trauma, no shock. We each got up and went to the bathroom and, without fanfare, got back in bed together and cuddled up again before having sex."

"Well, as I said, I was surprised at how easy and comfortable you both were in a potentially stressful situation, but it worked out perfectly. However, I see one potentially serious problem. You both are being affectionate with each other – which certainly is to be expected – so I hear a lot of 'dear,' even, I think, 'sweetheart' when you're talking to each other. We talked about this earlier, but it's easy to get into that habit, particularly after the closeness of the last few days. I'm not worried about mistress, bride, lover, 'mi amante' or, even, 'I love you.' Those you'll use only in private."

"I know! That thought crossed my mind several times and I'm going to have to be very careful. I hadn't realized how automatically I was calling him 'dear' until I watched the recording. I think that the office surroundings will help, but I'd better warn him to be careful. There is one other point that disturbs me a bit. You told me way back at the beginning of this that you weren't concerned about me becoming too enamored with Frank and causing any problems between us. However, you also said that Frank was the one in danger of....well, caring too much for me. You didn't say 'falling in love with me,' but that, I think, is what you meant. Anyhow, Saturday night, Frank said several things that made me wonder and I tried to cool things off a bit. I don't want him to get hurt."

"Honey, there's nothing you can do stop that unless you want to end this. Otherwise, all you can do is keep reminding him about the real situation – you are a happily married woman who loves her husband and he loves her. However, you at the same time enjoy considering yourself to be his loving mistress. The two roles seem to be mutually exclusive but, obviously, are not. I don't know if you actually need to verbally spell it out – he said earlier that he understood the situation. It may be that one of these days you will have to tell him the real situation."

"That idea had crossed my mind. In a lot of ways it would make things easier, but I don't know that I could ever do that. We really would have to talk about it. I guess that I'll just have to play it by ear." We just lay there for a few minutes without talking, contemplating the events of the last few days when Sandy suddenly sat up. "I want to see if Frank downloaded those pictures to my computer." A few minutes later, I heard her call out, "Oh, my god! Mack, come look at these!"

I hurried over to the study and discovered that, indeed, Frank had sent the pictures from his phone to her computer. "Well, those are quite graphic!"

"Graphic! They're obscene!"

"I guess that I can't argue with that, but they certainly are sexy! I don't know why, but the still pictures seem more explicit than the video. I think that it's easier to focus on details when it's just a picture, not a moving scene. Wow, you are one very sexy woman! I think that it's you wearing your wedding gown and being exposed like that makes them so erotic!"

"Gods, look at that – you can see the cum inside of my cunt and starting to come out! I can't believe how clearly everything – including my face – can be seen. Oh, my heavens, there I am holding my wedding gown to my waist – garter belt, hose and no panties and stuff on my thighs. I had no idea of what I looked like."

"Well, you can't deny that you look lovely in your gown above the waist and extremely sexy down below! Those pictures may be obscene and certainly are graphic, but they record exactly what you looked like that night and I, for one, am glad we have them. I think you look wonderful! I'll bet Frank will pore over them many, many times remembering that night. He doesn't have the video, but these will do!"

"Ok, I'll agree with everything you say – I certainly do look hot – but it's still embarrassing! Whatever, I guess I'm happy that he has his trophy, my panties, and these explicit pictures as reminders of a wonderful night! However, the first thing I'm going to do tomorrow when I see him is to make sure that he deleted them from his phone! Hey, stop that! They're obscene enough without using the zoom setting! Oh, my god, look at that!"

The following day we returned to our normal world and the momentous events of the last three days moved into the background of our busy lives. I've always been surprised at how rapidly happenings that seem overwhelming as you anticipate them become almost mundane after they are over. We have many experiences in life in which doing something looks scary and dangerous and afterwards – no big deal. That first big rollercoaster ride – frightening as it starts but ending with, "let's go again!" This definitely was the case with Sandy when, for example, she put her diaphragm in, knowing that she was preparing to voluntarily commit adultery. That decision was traumatic, but the experience, itself, was surprisingly easy and exciting. The same was true with sleeping with Frank. Amazingly easy and companionable – having a very intimate evening and going to bed together as naturally as it were a common occurrence. So, Monday morning, it didn't feel as if any life-changing event had happened and the normal routine took over.

12