Sandy and Frank Ch. 14

Story Info
Even more suite and office sex.
4.3k words
4.45
11.5k
5

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things continued as before with coursework, classes and, for Sandy, continuing her preparation for her exams, now scheduled for early January. That schedule meant that both the written and oral parts could be completed before the second semester started around the third week of the month. Knowing her and the quality of her work, her adviser and committee seemed confident that she would pass despite its difficulty. Of course, there were interludes of more interesting activities - a party the Saturday after Thanksgiving and another early in December, both followed by a couple of hours in the suite. In addition, with great care to be certain of no interruption, Sandy was able to suck Frank's cock while sitting at her desk on several occasions. They did not repeat their dangerous act of making Sandy into a fixture!

The final significant event of the school year was the annual end-of-the-semester party after exams were over - actually, all graduate exams for there were still a few for undergraduates - and all papers were finished. This, of course, was Sandy and Frank's anniversary, one year after Frank seduced her on the seat of his big old Buick Roadmaster. Times had changed dramatically in that year, of course, and what had been a traumatic introduction to adulterous sex had become a very pleasant and amorous love affair.

That change was clearly evident as they came into the mother-in-law suite downstairs. The camera, which had been returned to its usual position, showed them entering the bedroom just as if they were returning home from any regular event. They kissed as they took off their coats, but afterwards, they just undressed without ceremony. Sandy had worn a blouse that buttoned in the back and turned to Frank to open it just as she would have with me. She hadn't worn a bra, of course, so he casually fondled her breast as she shrugged it off. She removed her skirt, peeled her panties off, drew back the bedspread and just lay on her back, waiting for him to join her - which he did a short time later.

They lay there, quietly talking about a variety of things, particularly some feelings Sandy had about the changes in their fellow grad students. All this time, their nude bodies were intertwined with each other and their hands roamed, gradually building up their respective arousals. They weren't pressed for time and, by now, they were very comfortable with each other so there was no need to rush into sex.

Of course, desire built up and, finally, Frank moved down, Sandy raised and parted her legs and he began kissing and licking her clit and cunt. It was always fascinating, as a more or less involved observer, to see her excitement mount as shown by the waving of her raised legs and the flexing up and down of her pelvis and hips. Frank obviously recognized the optimal moment in her arousal to rise up, shift forward and, with her hand's help, slide into her cunt. They began with a slow, controlled, measured rhythm, continually increasing the speed until the rhythm gave way to a more frenzied pace as the climax approach. He was plunging in and out, twisting a bit as if to increase the contact. She was surging upward to meet his penetrating cock as it was thrust deeply into her. At the climax he ejaculated and they ground their pubic bones against each other, making the moment of orgasm last.

Frank sagged down on her and lay there for a moment or so as he recovered from his exertions, finally pulling up, lightly kissing her before rolling off to lie beside her. They relaxed together, lowering their heart rates as Sandy smiled and said, "Just think, a year ago I was an innocent, virtuous married woman and you seduced me after the party. I started crying because it was adultery and I didn't know how I would hide it from my husband. Now I'm your married mistress, lying here after you've fucked me and I definitely am not crying! You've completely corrupted me - and I love it!"

Frank kissed her lightly and responded, "That has to go down as one of the most significant days of my life! Actually, you seduced me by having that pretty little nipple sticking up under that thin blouse at the party! You probably didn't notice - actually, I know you didn't - but my cock as hard as a rock as we sat there while Tom played and I felt your tit. I would have been embarrassed if I had stood up. I had absolutely no thought of doing anything but kissing you and, if I was lucky, maybe feeling your tit again. I told you this before, but moving from that to kissing your cunt to fucking you was a blur. I really was worried when you started to cry for I really felt guilty about going all the way with you."

Sandy snuggled up tighter to him and replied, "One of the things that really hit me was the adultery part, for I never denied to myself that I had welcomed it - I never really blamed you, just us, for it was a mutual act!"

They went on quietly talking and reminiscing about their affair over the year, particularly, sleeping together while I was in Boston. They both hoped that a similar opportunity would come along because they both felt so good about it. They also talked about the long separation that faced them, the last two weeks in December and most of January. And, of course, Sandy's exams, written and oral, were about two and one-half to three weeks away. Frank said maybe he would try to come back early and they could celebrate. In answer to her expressed fear that she might not pass, Frank laughed at her, saying. "No chance! Everyone knows that you're the best student they have - they wouldn't dare flunk you!"

They talked for over an hour until they both recognized that it was getting very late. Without prompting, Sandy moved down and took his cock in her mouth and, while playing with his balls, sucked it to full erection. That, of course, was followed by their second fucking of the night. They lay beside each other afterwards, neither wanting the evening - night - to end. Finally, Frank said, "I want to mark my left tit again for luck, right beneath the nipple." He did so, and looking down at her, added, "I remember what I did to your tits a year ago! I was worried about it, but I liked it. I think it made me feel that I owned your tits in a way."

Shockingly, Sandy replied, "Secretly, I liked it too, which, I think, helped make me decide to show them to you in the parking lot." She paused and, suddenly blurted out, "I'm your mistress and if you really want to mark them up, go ahead! It's our anniversary!"

Frank looked at her eagerly, "Do you mean it? Will you be able hide them safely?" Sandy just nodded, pushing her tits up toward him. For the next ten minutes, Frank sucked her nipples as well as the flesh around them. Just before he quit, he said, "This may hurt a bit, not much, but I want to put a little bite on each one so that there still will be a mark for luck when you that the exam." I looked at Sandy's face and saw her wince twice, but she had a radiant smile when he sat back and looked at her. "There, my mistress's lovely tits are mine for awhile for no one else can see them!"

Sandy's reply wasn't really true, but, as she said later, it felt right at the time and did no harm. "All right, sweetheart, you've branded me. They're your tits until the marks are gone and I know that they will bring me luck at the exam!"

Shortly after that, he dressed and, as he prepared to leave, they embraced each other and shared a long kiss. With his arms around her, holding her naked body against himself, Frank leaned back from the waist and looked down at her, saying, "I love you and I'm going to miss you! I'll have to try and get back earlier!"

Sandy smiled up at him, replying, "Please do! I love you too!" They had said the same thing before, but there was real sincerity, particularly from Frank, in their voices. It really is expected, almost mandatory, for participants in an affair to say "I love you," but the depth of the affection can range from just words to true love - and this was much closer to the latter than the former.

A few minutes after that last kiss, Sandy appeared in our bedroom doorway, still naked and, while smiling at me, it was not her normal "light up the room" smile that I was used to. I am very sensitive to her moods so I didn't immediately comment on her appearance. Frankly, she looked a woman who had been doing just what she had been doing - fucking. Her hair was disheveled, her thighs already had moisture on them and, most of all, her tits were covered with marks that could only be hickeys. Normally, I would immediately have made licentious comments on her condition, but this time I just got up and hugged her. "What's wrong, honey? It looked as if you had a good time with Frank, but you seem sort of down."

"I don't really know, but you're right. As I was coming up the stairs, I suddenly felt sort of glum. Partly, of course, it was saying goodbye to Frank, but it's really only a month or six weeks. That really isn't a big deal - I have lots of things that will keep me busy so I won't really miss him. We're together, Christmas is just a few days away, New Year's is coming with a big party and, most of all, my exams are looming. It's not just Frank, anyway. I've really been happy with everything - I've, actually we've, really have had fun with my affair. I've enjoyed being a grad student and a TA, and, I think, most of all, I've enjoyed being a part of a group of really good friends. I was happily thinking of all of that as I looked around at the party tonight.

"Then, while I was sitting there, I was suddenly aware that things were different. I thought that if, as I assume, I pass the exam in January, I won't fit in as well because I won't be taking any courses - all the things we talk and bitch about. Then, I thought that nothing will be the same anyway and that it already is different. We started out together three years ago, me after a PhD and the others at different levels. Frank came in last year but the core was still the same. At first, our only uniting aspect was that we were language majors and enjoyed being together. But, we bonded and became really close friends while others came and went. Now, there's a gap between our older group and the newer people. Oh, we're all friendly enough, but not as close.

"The new kids - gods, I think of them as 'kids' - have different interests and I just don't have any real ties with them. Maybe it's because our group is more advanced and more settled. Our group of individuals has paired off and there's less just dating around. My two best friends in the group, Judy and Ruth, who started out pretty wild, are parts of couples, Judy with Ed and Ruth with Bob and, of course, Tom and Claire - I know the names don't mean much to you although you've met them. Anyway, I suddenly realized that our old amorphous group has become three couples, plus me and Frank." She laughed and continued, "Actually, four couples although no one knows about that! I've been pretty close to all six of the others and there's a good chance that some, and maybe all, will be leaving after next semester if they can get teaching jobs since they will have their Master's. Tom already has a teaching job lined up in Utah, of all places, and Claire is going with him. They'll probably get married next fall. In addition, another change, the parties almost all been held at Judy's, so the whole thing may end when she leaves. I actually felt pretty sad as I thought of it - a bit dejected and nostalgic as a very happy period of my life is changing.

"Oh well, that melancholic mood left me rapidly as Frank and I left and we went into the suite and made love. It was really our anniversary, of course - if you think of that first night as...well, I don't know what! I guess it's just celebrating out first time together, a night to remember. If you watching - I assume you were - you saw that I was very happy and enjoyed everything we did, including lying there talking, particularly talking about that first night. The sex was good and the affection was real. I felt very close to him, very loving, and you saw how I reacted when he said that he had liked seeing my tits marked up because, as he said, it made him feel that he owned them. I felt a surge of affection when he said that and I told him that he could mark them up on our anniversary if he wanted to. Boy, did he want to! I haven't seen them, but I'm sure that, as he said, he really 'branded' me!"

"Oh, you can be sure of that! I couldn't believe it when I heard you say that, but, while I'm not sure that the word 'branded' applies, he certainly accepted your offer! Sit up and let me look at you! My god, he outdid himself! Wait until I get my camera!" I quickly took several pictures of her tits and a couple that showed everything, including her leaking cunt. Ok, go look at yourself in the mirror!"

"My heavens! There is hardly any place where there isn't a mark. Oh, look - I see the bite marks, one on each breast! Oh, honey, I'm glad I let him do that! I don't know why, but seeing that makes me feel better. Why on earth would seeing my tits covered with...I think I know...Yes, I think that's it...I like the idea of those being 'love marks' and that last night he owned my tits! That doesn't make sense, but I like him owning me in a little way. I hope that doesn't bother you, but it makes me feel good."

"No, that certainly doesn't bother me at all. It's more that he has a lease rather than ownership, but if that gets rid of your 'down' feeling, I'm all for it. You have that same final exam proctoring you had last year last year when you pulled you sweater up to show the damage he had done. Maybe you can do that again!"

"Oh, Mack, that's a wonderful idea! I can show him what he did to 'his tits' to start our second year - the second year of my love affair"!

The following morning - actually the same day since it was almost 3:00 AM before we went to bed -Sandy stood before the mirror in the bedroom looking at herself. Actually, she was looking at her breasts in utter astonishment. "My god, I don't believe this! My nipples are swollen and red and, good heavens, how many hickeys are there?" She started counting and, in awe, said, "Can you believe it? There are twelve of them, plus the two little bites!"

"Yeah, I can believe it! You look like an octopus grabbed onto you with its suckers! Man, I would have to blind or I never saw you undressed not to know that someone really worked your tits over. However, I'll admit that you look pretty sexy - one hot woman!"

She giggled, "I think it looks pretty sexy too! One thing for sure, I can't wear a low cut blouse for awhile! A couple of these definitely would show over my bra!" She giggled again, adding, "Boy, could I shock some people if I bent over without a bra, though! If I didn't wear one and leaned over to answer a question when we're proctoring the exam tomorrow, I would get a reaction!"

"A very hard cock if it was in front of a fellow! You had better save it for Frank!"

"I'm damn sure going to show him if I get the chance!"

Monday came and, at 9:30 AM, Sandy was in the big hall doing the boring job watching to keep test taker's eyes on their own papers. Neither Frank nor Sandy was teaching the introductory course that semester, but they had "volunteered" to help - which made it even more boring than usual. However, the good thing about it was that they didn't have to correct the exam or grade the students. So, when the exam was over, the papers collected, the TA's who had to do so departed to have lunch, leaving Sandy and Frank alone in the office for "some last minute discussion of reading list articles" before he left for home.

From our conversation later, Sandy described the events that occurred in the office when they were alone. I wasn't there, of course, but apparently the following is what an observer of those events would have seen and heard.

Frank stood at the window watching the parking lot as the others got in a car and departed for a restful lunch before a long afternoon of grading. As the car disappeared from the lot, he went over and checked the door lock, making certain that it was fully engaged. Turning to Sandy he kissed her while groping her breasts through her blouse and bra. Pulling away, she said, "Careful there, I had a weird experience Saturday night - I was lying in bed and this big octopus grabbed me with its suckers and left marks all over my tits and they are a bit tender! Are you sure that the door is locked?"

"Everyone with a key just left and won't be back for at least an hour. The outside doors of the building are locked. That was the last exam for the first semester so the building is empty. I wedged a triangular door stop under the bottom. Now, show me those tender tits so I can see what that octopus did!"

Sandy calmly unbuttoned her blouse, took it off, unfastened her bra and stood there, naked from the waist up, looking at Frank with a stern expression, saying, "I barely escaped with my life - those octopus suckers could have killed me!"

"Oh my god, Sandy, I can't believe that! Did I hurt you?"

"No, but you darn sure decorated me! You wanted to mark your mistress to claim her as yours and you certainly succeeded! Do you like it?"

He grinned at her, saying, "Well, I accomplished one thing for sure - nobody else is going to see my lovely mistress' tits for awhile! I think I'll keep them this way! They really are mine till they clear up - which will be quite a while. Truthfully, honey, I love it and I love you!" He hugged her and kissed her, a kiss that was returned with passion. Then, without opposition, he pushed her back onto her desk and whipped up her skirt.

"Wait a minute, dear!" She stood back up, reached up under the skirt and pulled down and removed her pantyhose and panties. She started to lie back on the desk with her skirt pulled up, but stopped, saying, "No, damn it, I want to go all the way. We should be safe!" With that, she reached for the waistband of her skirt, unfastened it and let the skirt fall to the floor. Now completely naked in the office, she reclined back of the desk, raised and spread her legs and waited to be taken.

That happened very quickly and within moments, she was being fucked on her desk for the second time. If a visitor had snuck into the office unobserved, he would have seen a completely naked woman quickly being brought to an orgasm that just seemed to just go and on as she bucked up against the lover plunging into her cunt in a furious bout of sexual intercourse. That lover soon matched her intensity and shortly after, he welded himself tightly between her legs as he ejaculated deep into her cunt. They both almost collapsed from the exertion and Frank just lay atop her as she sprawled across the desk beneath him.

As they recovered and he pulled back and out of her, he looked down at his nude and obviously fucked mistress. His pants were around his ankles and, telling her to lie still, he reached down and drew them and his shorts up and reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone. Sandy immediately knew what he intended. "More obscene pictures? You had really be sure that they are hidden away!" Then, despite any concerns the might have, she again raised and opened her legs for what, by any normal standards, would be a series of unquestionably obscene pictures. She even posed sitting at her desk and various positions in the office that would have astounded - and maybe excited - their colleagues. To her own surprise she found the whole process to be fun and let pose her anywhere and in position he wanted.

The final ones were of her kneeling on the floor looking up at him with his cock in her mouth. Amazingly, all the stimulation and her mouth revived his cock and, after a fairly lengthy amount of sucking, he filled her mouth with cum. Before he got to the point of ejaculating, he had prepared to take a picture which embarrassed her later. "Don't swallow until I take a picture." As he came, he pulled out and ordered, "Hold your mouth open!" Not even thinking, she did as instructed and he took the picture of her cum-filled open mouth! He took another as she closed her mouth and swallowed. As she admitted when we saw that picture the following day, she was both embarrassed and really aroused at seeing herself kneeling there, servicing him by sucking his cock and doing such a thing. In those circumstances, she liked being under his control.

12