Sandy and Frank Ch. 17

Story Info
Sex on the beach.
6k words
4.38
10.7k
7

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, there is no way I can describe my feelings about that whole exchange! It was such an intimate situation that I was sharing with everyone and I was basking in their approval of my reaction. Everyone hugged me and, of course, my bare tits were against each of them. I was surprised by how nice it was to feel my tits against the tits of each of the girls - very nice!

"So, totally unexpectedly, Frank and my considering myself to be his mistress went from a private, loving description of our relationship, to being recognized by the whole group - I was Frank's married mistress and I publicly accepted that title."

"My god, honey, you had quite an experience. First you have your tits out in public , you're 'love mark' is displayed and your relationship with Frank is made explicit! So everyone called you his 'married mistress.' Had you said anything to them about me knowing or were they still thinking that you were cheating?"

"Oh, damn, I knew that I should have gone down my journal in chronological order! I jumped ahead when I started talking about the equipment, particularly the cabanas. Let me back up. The answer is definitely yes. I told Frank about my 'confession' and, as I said, woke up happy about that. I knew then that if I told the girls that you knew everything it would be ok as far as he was concerned. Later that day the four of us, the women, were sitting on the beach watching the fellows throwing a ball around and something was said that gave me an opening. Actually, Ruth and Claire were talking about a murder mystery and one of them, Claire, I think, innocently said the wife was killed by her husband because he found out that she was having an affair. She suddenly stopped, embarrassed, looking at me to see if I had heard.

"I had been trying to think of a way to bring up my situation and this, of course, was it. I immediately took advantage of what normally would have a difficult faux pas for her. I smiled and said, 'Don't worry about me being shot by my enraged husband! I should tell you this anyway because I don't want you to have a bad impression of me as an unfaithful wife. If you define adultery as a married woman having sexual intercourse with another man, I definitely am guilty. However, if, instead, you define it as cheating on your husband by having that sex behind his back, I'm not. Please keep this a secret, but, the fact is, Mack knows about me and Frank!'

"I had three startled faces before me, happily with no skeptical looks. I went on to simply say, 'One night after the party when Frank drove me home, he asked if he could kiss me, something he said he had wanted to do all semester. I said yes and one thing led to another and we got carried away and he screwed me. Afterwards, we were both shocked by what we had done. I went in and confessed to Mack and he forgave me without hesitation. Happily, he had no doubt about my feelings for him and he wasn't threatened by me having sex with Frank. However, we talked about it seriously for several days and I finally admitted to Mack that I actually had enjoyed what we had done. He asked me if I would like to do it again and, amazingly, when I said yes, he gave me permission to have an affair. So technically I'm being unfaithful, but I honestly don't think that I'm cheating.'

"They were unbelieving, not that what I said wasn't true, but that any husband could be as loving and generous as you are! You are a paragon in their minds! Actually, everything I said was true although not in quite the way I described it. They promised to keep my secret although I imagine a filtered version got to the fellows. They in no way indicated that the story changed their feeling about me for, apparently, they were not concerned about me committing adultery. For some reason, they cared for me too much to condemn me for whatever I did! That really shocked and touched me more than I can tell you, and it made me feel very good! Anyway, I'm not seen as a cheater, you are close to being a saint and Frank is my lover!"

"Well, I must say that you seemed to have covered all of the bases. Actually, I'll admit that I feel a bit better about their picture of my role in all of this. As I told you earlier, my ego is not really involved in this too much, but I am more comfortable with the part of the confident and beneficent husband instead of one betrayed by an unfaithful wife. Perhaps being a paragon or saint is a bit overdone, but I'll take it. So, shy, conservative Sandy was walking around with bare breasts - you who were concerned about people seeing your nipples poking out through a blouse. Now, right in front of everyone, your tits are bare and one of those nipples is kissed by another man! That was quite an experience."

"I think that my explanation of the true state of affairs freed everyone quite a bit and Frank and I received a fair amount of teasing. Teasing is fun if it's done with affection and that certainly was the case here. As we came down for breakfast, there was a round of applause as if we were dignitaries gracing the table. Later, one of the girls was talking about how unfortunate it was back home for the girls there. Sarah, Ellie and all the others were attempting to seduce Frank, not knowing that he already had the prettiest, nicest and smartest woman as his married mistress! I was flustered, not knowing how to answer that very flattering picture of me. Before I could say a word, one of the fellows agreed, saying, 'Damn, you're right. If any of us had known a year ago that Sandy was available, she would have been surrounded - but she was just too married. Frank was the smart one!'

"Frank stood up and took a bow. 'I accept your congratulations and accolades with great humility. As you say, I seduced and conquered the ultimate prize in our department, the lovely young woman now recognized by all, including herself, as my wonderful mistress. I think that I can probably use Caesar's words, Veni, vidi, vici - I came, I saw, I conquered"

"At that point, I stood up and demanded the tables' attention. 'Thank you for your very kind, perhaps too kind, description of me. However before my friend here takes too much credit for my downfall, let me say that in a very underhanded way, he got a young, innocent and faithful married woman into his rolling bedroom of a car and unscrupulously seduced her for his own underhanded pleasure, leaving her morally bereft and corrupted and almost forced to become his mistress to avoid scandal! He should be condemned rather than honored!'

"There was universal laugher when I finished and sat down. Frank's finally got a word in, 'My mistress in maligning me and my accomplishments and I think she dares to do so because I haven't given her a good spanking for a while, I'm afraid that a I will have to apply some discipline to her pretty little ass to make her behave.'

"Blushing, I jumped my feet, stating firmly, 'There will be no spanking!! I'm going outside!' I stalked out with peals of laughter ringing in my ears.

"Oh, that joking around was fun. I think we were all enjoying having our inhibitions fading away, starting with the acceptance of bare boobs. Here, let me check my journal - yes, that was the third day. The following night, Tuesday, it was beautiful, with a very bright full moon so we went back into the water and bounced around in the surf. It was a lot of fun with people falling down and rolling about as they tried to get up. As you would expect, there was a considerable amount of horse-play, particularly fellows with girls - horse-play that involved a considerable amount of tit squeezing! I know that there were hands all over mine! It really was fun and being felt didn't bother me at all. It really was a sort of bonding - really as a group, not just couples. We finally came in and went up to shower off and Frank and I were both excited by the experience and he was fondling my tit. Grinning at him, I teasingly asked, 'How does it feel compared to the others?'

"He laughingly replied, 'Just as I knew all along! My mistress has the best tits of anybody in this house! Definitely, the best tits I've ever felt anywhere. And, from what I could tell, I think that everyone else got a pretty good feel of them, too!

"I started giggling and answered, 'I couldn't tell who was connected to which hands, but I would be surprised if anyone was left out!'"

"Wow, you did let go! I think that being with Frank lowered your inhibitions. I don't think that you ever did anything like that, not even close to it."

"No, you're right. You and Frank were the only two who had ever touched my bare breasts before - actually no one ever had a chance because they were never bare with anyone around. I think that it was that bonding thing. I was part of a...well, I guess...loving group, and we were all just playing around! It wasn't really a sex-thing, but, at the same time, it was. Having their hands on my tits was just part of sharing in the fun. The closest thing to it that I've experienced was my year in Spain when there were...let me see...four girls counting me and six fellows. As you know, we were very close and went everywhere and did everything together. I really felt a family-like connection with all of them. There was no sex involved and the fellows were like brothers, but I had that same group bonding.

"Gods, it's hard to remember how young and innocent I was back then. You were my boyfriend back here at home, worrying about what I might be doing over there in Spain. I was still a virgin intent on remaining so until we were married. I was rooming with Helen, also a virgin, who hid her fabulous figure under sloppy clothes. The fellows treated me as a little sister, which I liked, and ignored her which is what she wanted!"

"Yeah, I remember your description of her boobs. I do understand that feeling of being part of a group and permitting familiarity that you wouldn't permit with outsiders. Actually, it must have been fun to have those regular barriers broken down. Obviously, you were comfortable doing things that a year before would have been unacceptable - like showing your tits, much less having them felt."

"Those things were exciting, but I did a number of things last week that surprised me even more. I know that it is surprising that I showed my breasts, but I showed a lot more afterwards!"

"What! Wow, you really did expand your limits! What happened?"

"Well, it was obvious that everyone had enjoyed the playing around the night before so we went back in Wednesday night with the same result, although I think it was a bit less innocent than before. The tit-feeling under the water was less of the supposed accidental grabbing as the girls thrashed around in the surf and more of a real fondling and squeezing. This time I knew whose hands were on me and I didn't pull away. We were all giggling and laughing, all light-hearted and enjoyable. Unbelievably, I even grinned right at the fellows when they had my tits in their hands!

"There were no secrets and the four of us - the girls, that is - giggled together the next day like teenagers. In fact, Judy, by far the most daring of us, suggested that it might be fun to go skinny-dipping. There was some hesitation, but nobody wanted to be a wet blanket, so Thursday night as we started to go in, one of the fellows, probably primed to do so, yelled out, 'Off with the suits - skinny-dipping time!' We looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders, and our pants were thrown onto the sand."

"Gods, I can't believe you went that far! You actually were naked with everyone there! I can't believe it!"

"I know! Little old conservative me! I wasn't the least bit embarrassed, either! In fact, hard as it is to believe, I loved it. The moon was still pretty bright, but, of course it wasn't like daylight. We all ran into the water and mostly past the surf into the relatively flat water and I paired up with Frank and it was delightful to be standing there with him. There is something different about being naked in the water like that. A bikini bottom doesn't cover much, but uncovering that very important area really gives a feeling of freedom. I know that as I opened my legs and the cool water hit my cunt, I was immediately aroused.

"Naturally, Frank and I kissed and fondled each other and really enjoyed ourselves. His cock was hard and, at one point, he lifted me up, I spread my legs and he entered me. Actually, there wasn't much real feeling and the position was too hard to hold in the swells of the water, but it was still erotic. Of course, the others were doing the same thing. Bit by bit, pushed by the water, and maybe, desire, we moved in until, suddenly, we were all in the surf and the same playing around started, but this time there was more to feel. Girls, including me, were picked up and dropped, we floundered around, we wrestled with fellows ducking us - all the things horny boys or men have done with girls or women forever. There was no pairing off, no real effort to be monogamous. Tits were felt and cunts were explored and feminine hands grabbed hard cocks."

"Including you?"

"Yes, including me! I know that it seems impossible, but I joined right in. I'm sure that each of the other three fellows felt my cunt and, probably had a finger inside me. I'm equally sure that I had all three other cocks in my hand. It was wild and chaotic, but I'm certain that, somehow, none of us was with our proper partner during that frenzied fifteen minute or more of illicit sex play!"

"Damn, I'm surprised no one got fucked!"

"To be absolutely truthful, I was so hot right then, if someone had held me up the way Frank had previously so my cunt was up and open, I probably could have been taken. In fact, I soon was. It was as if a life guard had blown a whistle and ordered everyone out of the water. Each of us found our partner and headed for the cabanas and, within minutes, there were four couples screwing right out on the beach! Frank's cock drilled into my very well lubricated cunt and we began fucking. It was unquestionably one of the most frenetic and wild sessions of sexual intercourse we had ever shared.

"We both exploded quite quickly, not surprising given the sexual fueling of the nude swimming. Afterwards, we just lay there, Frank still on me as we listened to the sounds of others completing their climaxes. We stayed there a few more minutes, kissing and relaxing, before struggling to our feet and making our way onto the porch. Our pants were still lying somewhere on the sand, so we just grabbed towels and started drying off. Bob and Ruth were already there and the other two couples straggled up. I made absolutely no effort to hide my body and just stood there completely naked as I started to dry off.

"I heard Judy say, 'Well, that was fun!' I turned toward and saw her equally naked as she dried off and I couldn't help but focus on her dark triangle of pubic hair. Ruth and Claire were a bit more discreet, but they, also, were just drying off and, obviously, not too concerned about exposure. Facing the others, including the fellows of course, I used the towel to dry my hair, giving everyone a view of my entire body. I then loosely wrapped my towel about me and said, 'This is silly. I'm dry but I've got to have a shower and get the salt off of me and out of my hair.' Turning to Frank, I added, 'You coming?'

"My god, honey, I don't believe it. You doing things like that in the water and then standing there nude letting everyone see you! That's not possible!"

"Tell me about it! Neither Frank of I could believe it when we got back to our room. There just was something about the water, the moonlight, or I don't know what, that caused me to do things I never would have dreamed of before. It was incredible, amazing. I felt absolutely no embarrassment or regret afterwards. Everything just seemed to be the natural thing to do. I couldn't believe that I was so hot that I just lay down naked and was fucked when other people were around me even when they were doing the same thing.

"That's what I meant when I said that I did things that surprised me even more than going topless and getting felt. Somehow and for some reason, whatever limits I had placed on myself on exposure seemed to have been weakened. I think that a good part of that was the business of Frank kissing my nipple in front of everyone plus the whole 'married mistress' sequence. That seemed to free me of my inhibitions and...well, modesty just didn't seem as important in front of the group. I was shocked when we got back to our room, but not enough, as I said, to regret what I had done. Really, neither of us felt that I had gone too far - we were just shocked that I had done what I did."

"Heaven knows, I'm not criticizing you in any way, I'm shocked the same way you two were. This certainly turned out to be a very different relationship than we anticipated. This was supposed to be just a chance to be with your friends while, at the same time, having more time with Frank. It certainly turned into a great deal more. It sounds as if you were on the way to an orgy."

She laughed and replied, "Well, it never went that far! Frank was the only one who fucked me, but there was more nudity and playing around in the water. You can see why I really couldn't explain all this on the telephone! I tried to hint that things were going further that I expected."

"Yeah, I got that, but the idea that my conservative little wife was becoming an exhibitionist never entered my mind. And I remember that the first time that Frank fucked you in the car, you kept talking about how he had seen you almost naked and that bothered you almost as much as the sex itself. Now you deliberately stand drying off nude in front of Frank and six others and it excites you! What a transformation!"

"I know. Calling me an exhibitionist on this trip is a good description, but I don't think that my overall feeling about exposing myself has changed. In my entire time from being a college freshman until that first night with Frank, two people, you and my roommate Helen, were the only people who had seen my nude body. Frank having seen me was a big deal. Now, here on the beach, I walked around, completely naked, in front of six other people. I just felt so intimate with my friends that I wasn't concerned with them seeing me anymore than I do with you or Frank. Well, that's going too far - I really wasn't quite that free with them. You get the idea, though. Actually, however, it's not as if I were doing something that the others weren't. I took quite a few pictures so you'll see what I mean. I have a feeling that all four of us women will be a bit unbelieving about our actions now that we're back home!"

"Ok, go on and shock me some more!"

"Juanita came over each morning and prepared breakfast, made the beds, straightened up the rooms and, in general, kept things nice. Most days she fixed lunch, others we just made sandwiches. She left by noon or earlier, so up to then, we were all quite decorous. Some of just lay around and read, others walked the beach, wading or swimming in the water, collecting rocks and shells. The women sat around and talked while the men threw various balls around - men seem to have a compulsion to throw baseballs or pass footballs! In other words, all the things people do on beaches. After lunch, however, when the eight of us were alone, there was a difference.

"Going topless had changed things, of course, and bras came off automatically. That, itself, when it started was innocent enough, but the more or less surreptitious tit feeling opened the Pandora's Box, and things progressed. That night - with the skinny-dipping, the cunt and cock feeling, fucking in the cabanas afterwards and, maybe, most of all, the casual walking around nude afterwards, - we just got carried away.

"The following morning, we girls were sitting around talking, a bit embarrassed at first and, all of us shocked at last night's events. None of us, in the light of day, could believe that we had been that wild. However, we all agreed that we had been overwhelmed by excitement, but, sort of hesitantly, admitted that it had been fun. We also agreed that it would be best if we avoided getting carried away like that again - perhaps avoiding the temptation by ruling out skinny-dipping. You have to remember that we basically were a group of relatively conservative women - studious types, not party-girls. Graduate students! We really had been somewhat shaken by what we had done - and how we had enjoyed it until consciences stepped in overnight.

12