Sandy and Frank Ch. 20

Story Info
"Honeymoon" on the Cape.
5k words
4.41
12.1k
5

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got together a couple of more times before Frank took his prelims, having sex and prepping him for the exams. Several times she helped him "relax" after a day's exam. There was more badly needed relaxing while awaiting the results. Fortunately, he did pass and, a week later, the oral exam was completed and he was unofficially ABD - all but dissertation. He and his advisor had discussed his proposed research topic, so the next step was doing the research and writing while holding a full-time teaching job in Maine. Of more importance, in some ways, he no longer would be near Sandy. This was no surprise, of course, but it suddenly became real when he was boxing up his books and packing his clothes.

I said earlier that there were two interesting events that occurred after the semester ended. The action on the front lawn was the first of these, and the second came about as a result of the inevitable gloominess that came from the ending, or, at least, a dramatic change in what has been a very intimate and pleasant affair. Sandy and I were talking one evening while Frank was finalizing his research topic and filling out forms, when she casually said, "I wish that our spring break had been now. It would have been nice to have been together like that just before he left. Oh, I don't really mean that because that week on the beach was perfect. Before, though, when he left for the summer or over the semester break, saying goodbye wasn't traumatic because it was temporary."

"There's no doubt that your life and his will change, but that was inevitable. Neither of you is taking any more classes, you won't be TA's and both of you have dissertations to write. On top of that, you both will have full-time teaching jobs. You won't have time to miss each other."

"Oh, I know all that and I'm really looking forward to getting my dissertation finished and starting my teaching career, but it would have been nice to have a time together like we had in March to...well, not end our relationship...maybe to celebrate all those changes you mentioned."

"Well, why don't you?"

"What do you mean? He leaves in a few days and, while we can be in the suite once or twice, that's not what I'm talking about."

"It's not what I'm talking about either. You're not working this summer except for your research and writing. Frank is in the same position. What's stopping you from going somewhere together for a weekend or two or three days? Motels don't care about your marital status and, anyway, your wedding ring would make you look married. Why not?"

"Oh, my god, Mack, I never even thought of anything like that! Do you think that we could do it?"

"I don't know why not as long as you don't go somewhere that you meet someone who knows you. The only person who would object is your husband, and I don't think that he would mind!"

"Oh, Mack, you're wonderful! It would be just what I would like - a couple of days together to...I said 'celebrate,' and I think that is an appropriate word, a marvelous affair. I've got to call Frank and see if we can work out something." She leaned over and kissed, me, saying, "You must be the most wonderful husband in the world. I love you so much!" The words were hardly out of her mouth before she started giggling, gasping out, "Isn't that amazing? Telling my husband that I love him for suggesting that I spend a couple of days with my lover! That French, not Spanish! And no, before you suggest it, there still will be no promiscuous coed!

Sandy called Frank, but just said that she wanted to talk with him without explaining why. They arranged to meet in the office which would be empty - all the other TA's with desks had turned in their keys when they left the university. I was working in the study when she came in with a big smile on her face. It turned out that Frank had actually thought about how wonderful it would be to go somewhere with Sandy, but never thought that it would be possible. Sandy said that she was surprised at just how thrilled he seemed to be, but, she admitted feeling pretty much the same way herself. Psychologically, getting in a car and going off alone together had a much greater impact than, even, spending a week with the group in Virginia.

So, the only questions to answer were when to and where to go. They both agreed that where was not really important as long as they were together. However, they quickly settled on the cape, aka Cape Cod. Frank, on a previous visit had stayed at very nice small motel on the water that was centrally located. He was going to find out about availability and they could figure out when. That settled and assured about privacy, sex was next - on her desk, probably for the last time.

Having expected that, Sandy had worn a skirt and, removing her panties, she lay back to be fucked. However, instead of immediately entering her, Frank sat on the chair and began fingering her cunt before leaning in and licking and lightly sucking her clit. Then, as he had done in their cabana, he started licking between the lips of her cunt after removing the finger and inserting it into her asshole. As she described it to me later, he continued using his tongue in her cunt and on her clit while finger-fucking her ass until she was close to orgasm. At that point, he pulled back, and slid his cock into her and began a very vigorous fucking.

She had been close to coming before he entered her and she began what she swore was a continual orgasm until he reached his own climax and erupted into her. He lay on her for a minute, catching his breath before taking his cock out, leaving her sprawled open on her desk. She recovered and managed to get to her feet and, with difficulty, straighten up - a hard flat desk is not made for fucking. This time she managed to grab her panties before he confiscated them, but, as she started to put them on, he asked, seriously, "Come on, honey, let me have this pair. It's the last time in the office on your desk and I would like to have them."

Sandy looked at him and saw the sincere desire on his face and replied, as she slid them back down off of her legs, "Oh, damn it, here! Gods, it's running down my leg already. Get me some stupid tissues to stuff up me"! She described the situation later and admitted that the whole thing with the panties was touching and very sentimental. She lifted her skirt, parted her legs and inserted a roll of tissues up her cunt. Then, as she held the skirt up, Frank wiped her thighs dry. She said that felt very, very intimate and personal! Then at his request, she laid the panties flat on the desk and signed them with the date. Then she grinned up at him. "You really love sending me home without panties, don't you? Well, as your mistress I have to give you what you want, don't I?"

"That's right! If I would have had to take them back off of you, I would also have needed to spank your pretty little ass!"

"It's a good thing I didn't argue then! It's bad enough to go home without my panties, but going home after mi amante spanked me would be worse! You've spanked my pretty little ass too many times already, you big bully! But I love you anyway." As they went out of the door, she said that she was happy and sad at the same time. Before doing that, however, she took the blotter from her desk and brought it home as a precious, blotchy, souvenir of a very happy time in her life.

We discussed the idea of the Cape and it seemed to be perfect. It wasn't close so that there was likelihood that they would meet someone they knew, but not so far as to make a really long drive. Frank was familiar with the area and even, as I said, knew of what he said was a good, convenient motel. Neither Sandy nor I had ever been there so it would be new for her. It sounded good, so, if there were vacancies in that motel, the only question was how long. Frank called that evening and, while the weekend was booked, the middle of the week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, was open.

We talked it over and, as I told, her, we had assumed that they would spend the weekend together, Saturday and Sunday - two nights, but, actually, during the week might well be better since there would be fewer people. "Now, you can stay the two nights as we originally thought or three if you want to. It's completely up to you and Frank. Cost may come in to it for him since he won't start his job to fall. Obviously, we'll pay for you, but he needs to be comfortable with the overall cost - although, I have the feeling that he would find the money somewhere to go away with you!"

She made her familiar giggle as she agreed. "I'm sure that you are right about that, but you're also right about going overboard. I'll try to be sure that money is not a problem. We'll see. Anyway, I think that I would like the three days - actually, three nights - if he agrees. I'll call him tomorrow and see what he thinks." Then, grinning at me mischievously, she added, "Maybe if you have no plans for tomorrow night, he could come over and we can make plans down in the suite!"

He, of course, happily came over and, as I expected, agreed that three nights would be perfect. After making that portentous decision, they settled down to have sex before going into detail. I watched while they were discussing how long to stay, but turned over to a Red Sox game when that decision was made. It's like watching porno films - after a while you've seen enough fucking that even that basic act becomes boring. Unless there is some new variation - which is rare - a baseball game has more appeal. Admittedly, when it is your wife underneath or riding on top, it takes longer to lose interest, but a baseball game is less predictable!

As it happened, however, there was one unexpected situation that I missed by leaving their show for a better one. Sandy came up the following morning not looking as happy as I had expected - actually, she looked troubled. I immediately asked if something had gone wrong.

"Yeah - well, yes and no. Everything about the trip is fine. He had already booked the three nights, assuming - really hoping - that I would want that. He said that he could have cancelled the third day if he had to. That's all good. The problem, and what has me worried, is that he insists that he intends to take me and pay for everything. Before we agreed on three days, I brought up the question about money. I told him that I was concerned about the overall cost because his pay from the university had ended and his new income wouldn't start until fall. I said that I'm in the same situation, but that, unlike him, I don't depend on my income. I said that, of course, we would split the cost of the trip, but that I wanted to be sure that he wouldn't be impoverished the rest of the summer.

"That's when he said, 'Sandy, dear, money will be no problem. In fact, because of you I haven't wasted a lot of money on girls - I love you and don't need them! Seriously, I've got more than enough saved up so that I'm in good shape. In fact, you have the wrong idea about this trip. I have every intention of taking my lovely mistress on what should be a fantastic four days alone to thank her for a wonderful year and a half. I don't want this to be a modern share the expense or Dutch treat trip - I want the pleasure of being with you and providing for you, not going on a date and splitting the cost.'

"Honey, that was so loving and, of course, I was really touched, but I know that, regardless of what he said, that this has to be a strain. I know what a TA makes, and you just don't save up that much. I kissed him and said all the things that I should have - and meant - but it still doesn't seem right. The cost of his trip would really be nothing to us, but I know it's a strain for him."

"You're right, of course. Your paying for half of the expenses makes all the sense in the world, but it appears that the gesture is very important to him. Regardless of the commonly accepted splitting of costs on dates or, even trips, that we have today, we also have the engrained feeling that the man should take care of a woman, especially one that he loves. Women's lib and demands for equality are fine in the big things, like salary and promotions, but there are centuries of tradition in personal relationship that a man shows his love for a woman by caring for her - and paying the bills. Some women resent that, and, for some men, it can be a macho thing, but obviously that is not the case here. I suspect that Frank would be happy to scrimp the rest of the summer, if that is necessary, to show his feelings for you. I think that you must graciously and affectionately accept his sacrifice, if it really is that, to give him the pleasure of serving you."

"I understand all of that, but I feel guilty. Nonetheless, I'll just have to accept it and give him the love and affection he deserves." She smiled and continued, "I wonder how many wives go to their husbands for advice on dealing with their lovers. Not many, I suspect! It's hard to believe how things, and I, have changed since I came into the house, really frightened to tell you, 'Oh Honey, I've just been made! Frank Jackson just screwed me!' It's hard to remember how innocent and naïve I was, but, here I am, ready to go away with that same Frank Jackson to spend three nights, adulterously, with him, and I only feel guilty about not splitting the cost! So, I'll go away with him and be his true mistress. I'll accept his kindness and generosity and repay him with the affection and love that he deserves - and I'll return home to my husband, even more in love with him for his support through all of this!"

So, the early the following Tuesday, Frank drove up to the house and found Sandy waiting on the porch with her suitcase. He greeted her with a kiss, helped her into the car and they drove away together for four days and three nights - a married woman and her lover. Obviously, I knew what was happening and I actually thought of going out with her and wishing them a pleasant trip, but, after discussing it with Sandy, I decided to keep things as they were: no acknowledgement that I knew, or that he knew that I knew, or that I knew that he knew that I knew, etc., etc. In any case, I gave Sandy a long and loving kiss, wished her luck and put her suitcase outside the door - and stayed out of the way as they drove off. It's amazing how empty the house felt. It had nothing to do with the fact that she was driving off with Frank - it was just that she was leaving!

I received a phone call in the early afternoon. No problems on the trip, they were checked in, the motel was excellent and everything was going beautifully. Her words and her voice said that she was very happy. After that, she called a couple of times a day, giving a brief account of what they had done, and, more significantly, how her love life was going. Everything was fine in all ways and details would wait until she got home. As she had on spring break, she was keeping a journal which she would use to recount those details.

Incidentally, keeping a journal was a habit of Sandy's since her time in Spain. She came back from there with eight notebooks recording where she went, who was with her, what was said - everything permitting her not only to remember details but also to recreate, almost relive, the entire experience in her mind and words. It was what permitted her to remember and describe the events and relationships over spring break. I never would have the discipline to keep such a journal, myself, but I was delighted to use her record keeping to fill in the details of her affair with Frank.

Anyway, late Thursday afternoon, I was waiting in the study when, finally, Frank's car turned into out driveway and stopped below the same window from which I watched their early lovemaking. They sat there for several minutes, embracing and kissing. This time there was no sex except his hand gripping her breast through her shirt. At last, and obviously reluctantly, they broke apart and, with her suitcase, walked onto the porch. Following another session of passionate kissing, Frank tore himself away, got back into the car and left. I hurried downstairs and welcomed my wife home. As she admitted later, her mind was filled with conflicting emotions. She was thrilled to see me and to be back home, but, at the same time, depressed and sad at the end of not only a lovely trip to the cape, but, more importantly, an end to a relationship that had come to mean a great deal to her. It was not as if she wouldn't see him again and, undoubtedly, have sex with him again - but it would not be the same.

The pang of parting wore off and her happiness and being home and with me won out, and, soon, her enthusiasm returned. She told me of the things they had done, the miles spent driving the length of the cape, all the way to Provincetown and the towns in between - Falmouth, Hyannis, Chatham, Wellfleet, etc. As said before, the motel was very nice with a pool and beach access. They saw the sights, found nice restaurants, shopped in unique little stores - and made love. The latter is what is of primary interest here, of course, and there was much she had to talk about.

"Honey, that was one of the nicest experience I've ever had! It was so pleasant going away with him, just the two of us. I suppose part of the appeal was the fact that it was so illicit, so unacceptable. But driving all that way together was almost like eloping - running off together! We stopped for lunch on the way and it felt very intimate. It's funny, but I've had lunch alone with men before, but it just felt different. Then, when we pulled in at the motel, I, again, got that 'running away together' feeling. It's a small motel with, I think, about ten or twelve rooms. They weren't busy, so the owner who lives there, took us to our room and talked to us about facilities. He left and, after several hugs and kisses, we started to unpack when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw the owner who showed me a hair dryer and said, 'Mrs. Jackson, the dryer in your room wasn't working over the weekend so I want to replace it with this new one.' He went into the bathroom, took the old one out, and installed the new one in about three minutes. As he left, he apologized, saying, 'I meant to replace that yesterday. Around here with the pool or the beach, hair gets wet. Anyway, Mrs. Jackson, you have a brand new dryer. Enjoy yourself, folks.'

"I looked at Frank and asked him, 'Should I have corrected him? I really didn't know what to say.'

"Frank came over to me and put his arms around me. 'Actually, I liked it and I don't see any problem.' He pulled back at arm's length and added, 'It's no secret that if you weren't married, I would be on one knee asking you to become Mrs. Frank Jackson permantedly. Now, for three days, let's pretend that you are Mrs. Jackson.' Honey, I almost cried as he said that! I was so touched, so happy that he feels that way, yet, at the same time, I felt bad for him. I've really known that he's in love with me, but to hear him say it both thrilled and depressed me at the same time. Fortunately, he knew the circumstances and immediately hugged me again, saying, 'Don't worry, sweetheart, nothing's changed - I love you as my mistress and, as long as you feel that way, you'll be my lovely married mistress, and I'm happy with that! But until we get back, if you agree, you're my wife!'

"Honey, that set the tone for the rest of the time we were together. I guess that the air was cleared for we knew just how we stood. The rest of the time was very loving"

"That certainly was unexpected, but I guess seeing a young couple checking into a motel with her wearing a wedding ring creates an assumption that they are married. I think that you handled it perfectly. Calling yourself either his wife or his mistress hardly matters - for several days you were his wife in every way, especially physically, except for legality. As you remember, I sort of expected him to be in love with you and that was the only downside to your affair as far as I could see. It appears that he has accepted the situation, I hope that he will get over it - of course, I never did, but, thank heavens, I got there first!"

12