Sandy and Sam and Sally and Max

Story Info
Innocence corrupted.
33.5k words
4.49
34.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbiR
BobbiR
261 Followers

Chapter 1: So Like A Woman

Sandy had led a sheltered life. Just 24 years old, she had had no other lover than her husband of two years, Sam. Sex was still a bit of a mystery to Sandy, though she was excited by it when it happened and often found her mind turning to it when she was doing some chore around the house. Her neighbour and best friend Sally once gave her a vibrator as a joke present but though she had unwrapped it and even held it a few times she hadn't dared to use it and kept it hidden in her knicker drawer.

One day Sally told Sandy she had two tickets for the theatre and since her husband Max hated the theatre asked Sandy if she would like to go instead. Sandy leapt at the chance. She loved going to the theatre. It took her right out of herself. "Of course I have to check with Sam first," she said.

"Oh, he'll be fine," said Sally. "He can watch the football on tv with Max."

So that evening the two friends went to the theatre and Sam went next door to watch tv with Max.

Unfortunately the play wasn't all that good. I can't remember what it was called, but you don't want to know about that anyway. You want to get to the sex.

In the interval when the two girls were sipping Chardonnay from plastic glasses, Sally said, "It's not very good, is it?"

"It's terrible," agreed Sandy with relief, because she had been worried that for her to say so would have seemed ungrateful.

"Let's have another glass of wine," said Sally with a twinkle in her eye, "then go home and have a drink with Max and Sam."

"OK," said Sandy, thinking that she might just go to bed.

When they got to Sally's house, Sally said, "You go in and say hi while I put the car away."

"OK," said Sandy, thinking that she'd just go in and say hi, then go to bed. The two glasses of wine were making her feel a little woozy.

But when Sally had put the car away and was coming in through the back door, she met a very red-faced and embarrassed Sandy coming the other way.

"What's the matter? Where are you going?"

"I've got to go now," stammered her young neighbour. "I don't think they saw me."

Sally was mystified - and that isn't often said of Sally. "Why shouldn't they see you? Why are you going? We've only just got here."

"I can't stay. They're..." She searched for a word. "...busy."

"What do you mean, busy? They're only watching football."

"No, they're not. They're watching...something else."

"So much the better. We can join them." She made to take Sandy's hand and lead her into the tv room.

"No, I can't!" insisted Sandy in a terrified whisper. "I told you, they're busy."

Light began to dawn in Sally's mind - which wasn't surprising because she'd been around the block a few times and knew quite a few things about men.

"Stay here," she commanded her young neighbour, "and don't make a sound. This I must see."

So leaving the embarrassed Sandy not knowing where to put herself, she tiptoed quietly along the hallway to the doorway into the tv room. As she approached she could hear the sound of the tv, but it wasn't the sound of a football game, it was more like the sound of a woman or women enjoying hot sex. Peeping surreptitiously through the half-open door she could see the tv. On the screen was a man lying naked on his back, fucking a naked woman sitting astride him, while another naked woman sat on his face. In between moaning and writhing in feigned ecstasy the two women were kissing each other, their tongues lashing like a couple of pink snakes, their tits crushing against each other. On the couch watching avidly were her husband Max and her neighbour's husband Sam. Both had their pants and briefs around their ankles and were stroking their erect cocks while giving encouragement to the actors on screen.

"Go on, give it to her!" and "Suck that pussy!" You know the kind of thing.

Sally was quite taken with the sight. She had never seen Sam's cock before and thought it was a pretty good shape and size. Watching him stroke it got her instantly hot. It was as much as she could do to stop herself rushing in and taking it in her own hand. Max's was pretty nice too, of course, but she had seen that plenty of times. What she would really like to see, she thought naughtily, would be for Max and Sam to take hold of each other's cocks. That would be really hot, though she didn't think it would ever happen. They didn't seem at all interested in each other's cocks; they were too busy watching the man on screen with the two women.

Reluctantly tearing herself away, she crept back down the hallway to the kitchen, where Sandy was still standing, though a little less embarrassed than before.

"Wow, hot!" laughed Sally. "Come on, let's go and join them."

"No!" said Sandy in a frightened little voice. "I've got to go." And she opened the back door before Sally could stop her. "And I'm really sorry I saw Max's...you know. But it was an accident." And with that she was gone.

Back in the safety of her own home, Sandy busied herself cleaning things, putting things away, moving things from one place to another and getting ready for bed - anything to take her mind off what she had just witnessed. But once she got into bed, it wasn't so easy. Lying there in the heat of the night - it was mid-summer - in nothing but one of Sam's old t-shirts and even the sheet kicked back she was so hot, she couldn't help thinking of Max and Sam sitting on the couch stroking their big red cocks. It was disgusting, of course, that men watched porn movies and did that sort of thing, but it was also true what Sally had said: it was hot. It made Sandy want to have sex, even though she thought it was disgusting. And she wasn't sure she wanted to wait until Sam got home, not after what he'd been doing. Anyway he probably wouldn't want to, not after looking at those naked women and their big perfect tits. But she kept thinking of Max's cock and how big and kind of fine it looked and how exciting it was to finally see another man's cock after all this time. And that decided her. She couldn't wait. Well, who could?

She said to herself, now's the time to finally try out the vibrator Sally gave me. So she slipped a hand into her knicker drawer and brought out the smooth shiny object. She wasn't sure exactly how it worked, but it only had one button, so she pressed it. Immediately it set up a low hum and started vibrating. OK, here goes nothing, said Sandy to herself, thinking she was the most adventurous girl in the world. She lifted her t-shirt and tentatively slid the tip of the vibrator down towards her pussy. It felt kind of funny and a bit ticklish, but it didn't make her feel like she was just about to have an orgasm, which is half what she expected to happen. So she slid it a bit further down, which meant she had to spread her legs apart. If Sam could see me now, she thought.

Now the tip was nestling between her pussy lips. Still it didn't immediately make her go wild, which was disappointing, but it felt OK, if nothing special. Maybe there's something wrong with me, she thought, and started to move it around a bit, experimentally. Again, nothing much happened for a bit, so she decided to see if it would go faster. She pressed the button again and that's exactly what happened. The buzzing changed to a higher pitch and the vibrations suddenly got a lot more obvious. Now she could feel something. Oh yes, that was nice. Oh yes, just there. And there. Oh and there too. In fact, just about everywhere on her pussy she moved it seemed to come alive like she'd never felt before. Trying not to moan out loud she found the place that felt best and left it there, letting the feeling build and build. Which it did, pretty quickly too. In almost no time at all she felt an orgasm welling up inside her, but a more intense build-up than any she'd experienced being fucked by Sam. She wanted to stop, to try to prolong it, delay it somehow, but her hand wouldn't let her. It kept the vibrator pressed hard against her clit, torturing the poor little thing until it exploded with pleasure. Involuntarily her back lifted from the bed in spasm and she almost doubled over, so out of control she felt. Jesus, she thought, will this ever stop?

Of course, stop it did, as all orgasms must. But for some time after, she continued to feel little thrills of pleasure run through her, from her pussy to the top of her head, even when she turned off the vibrator. Oh Lord, she thought contentedly as she gave the tip of the vibrator a shy little kiss, I shall have to get a spare set of batteries. She slipped it back into her knicker drawer, pulled the sheet up over her, curled up on her side and within a few minutes was fast asleep. Bless.

The next morning about 11 there was a knock on Sandy's back door.

"Only me," called Sally, letting herself in.

"Hi Sally," said Sandy shyly, because she was still a little embarrassed about what had happened the night before and even a little embarrassed about what she had done when she was in bed, as if Sally might somehow be able to tell just by looking at her that she'd had the best orgasm of her life only twelve hours ago. "Do you want some coffee?"

"Love some," said Sally, sitting herself down.

They spent the next half-hour gossiping, until Sandy couldn't stand not knowing any longer and finally came out with the question she'd been dying to ask all morning. "What did you do last night, you know, after I left?"

Sally laughed. "Well, I thought, I can hang around in the kitchen waiting until they've finished themselves off - or I can make lots of noise and pretend I've just arrived and give them just enough time to get themselves in order before I march into the tv room - or I can do what I really want to do and walk in there right away and grab both their cocks for myself."

"You didn't!" exclaimed Sandy in completely unfeigned horror. I told you she led a sheltered life.

"Of course I didn't. I made lots of noise and gave them a couple of minutes. When I went in their pants were pulled up, they had beer cans in their hands and football was on the tv. Boring. So I went up to bed and masturbated myself to a lovely orgasm."

"Oh, so did..." began Sandy without thinking, but then stopped herself.

Too late. Sally smirked knowingly. "Oh, you did too, did you? You little slut, I hope you're ashamed of yourself."

Sandy decided to confess all. Actually, she'd been dying to since she'd got up. She wanted Sally to know what a wild sexual adventuress she had become. "I used that vibrator you gave me. It was amazing. I've never had an orgasm like it."

Her neighbour wasn't as impressed as she'd hoped. "Is that the first time you've used it? I gave it you last Christmas."

"Well, I've used it now. And I shall be using it a lot from now on. I had no idea orgasms could be that good."

Sally laughed. "Gosh, aren't you the daredevil. And I thought you were such a prude."

"Oh no, is that the way I come across? I don't mean to. I guess it's just the way I was brought up. Sam's the only man I've ever had sex with and he's kind of shy in bed like me." Then it all poured out. About how she was afraid she was too dull for Sam, and how she should have had some experience with men before she married him, and how their sex life was a bit boring, but she didn't know what to do about it. By the end she was almost in tears and Sally had to give her a big hug and tell her she wasn't boring and she wasn't really a prude and in fact she was Sally's best friend and the thing about best friends was they could tell each other anything and they would always help each other no matter what their problems. In fact, Sally was a real brick - in a good way.

"Stay here," she told Sandy after a while. "I've got an idea."

In a couple of minutes she was back, holding a vibrator in her hand. It was a slightly different shape from the one she had given Sandy, but Sandy could tell that's what it was.

"What are you doing?" she asked nervously.

"Helping you shed your prudishness," answered her neighbour, taking her hand and leading her to the stairs. "Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"Well, I assume you keep yours in your bedroom."

"Why?" asked Sandy, as she reluctantly allowed herself to be led upstairs. "Are we going to compare them?"

"In a way," grinned Sally. "After all, what men can do..."

Sandy began to get the drift. "Oh no. I couldn't. I really couldn't."

"Of course you could. You just did. So did I. All that's different is we're going to do it together, like Max and Sam did. And the way I see it is if they can jack off together without feeling embarrassed about it, then so can we. Don't worry, I won't touch you or anything. I'm not into girls." Which was a lie, of course, but Sandy wasn't to know that.

"Oh Lord," said Sandy, as Sally dragged her into the bedroom. "I'm not sure I can do this."

"Of course you can. Look, I've even got one of Max's naughty DVDs. Get your best friend out while I set it up. Though to tell you the truth, I don't think I'll need it I'm already hot thinking about your husband's lovely cock. Oh I'm sorry, I hope you don't mind me saying that."

"I guess not," said Sandy in a small voice, feeling in her knicker drawer for her vibrator.

"There we go," said Sally, sitting back on the bed with the tv remote and clicking the DVD to play. "Come and sit next to me."

Side by side the two neighbours watched the credits roll in silence. Porn DVDs being what they are, it wasn't long before a man was fondling a woman's naked tits and she was rubbing his erection through his pants. In even less time his cock was out of his pants and in the woman's mouth.

"Mm, nice cock," murmured Sally appreciatively.

"Is it? I haven't seen enough to compare. It looks very big."

"Porn actors always have big ones. They probably use suction pumps."

Sandy laughed, despite herself. "This must be the weirdest experience of my life."

"It's not something I do every day either. Mm, that looks good." The woman was now lying on her back with her legs around the man's neck while he licked her pussy. She looked as if she were genuinely enjoying herself. "I'm going to have to start taking care of myself."

So saying, she lay back, unzipped her jeans and slipped them off. Sandy didn't know quite where to look, so she concentrated on the screen, where the woman was humping her pussy eagerly against the man's mouth. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Sally already running the tip of her vibrator around the crotch of her knickers.

"I hope you don't mind," said Sally, "but I'm thinking of your husband's cock. The sight of him stroking it is really turning me on. Is that OK?"

"I guess so."

Unbidden, the memory of Sam and Max playing with their cocks came into her own mind - only with her, the picture narrowed in on Max's. She wanted to touch it herself, know what it felt like all hard and smooth like that. Oh God, was she turning into a slut? Was she being unfaithful? The moans of the woman on screen were rising to a climax. In a vain attempt to shut them out, Sandy lay back alongside Sally. OK, if I'm turning into a slut, she said to herself, then I'll behave like one. Following Sally's example, she unzipped her jeans, lifted her hips and slipped them off. She glanced at Sally to see if she was looking, but her neighbour had her eyes closed. Sandy clicked her vibrator a couple of times to get it to the speed she'd found so good last night and pressed it between her legs. Almost immediately she could feel the vibrations working their magic. Oh no, she thought, I'm so turned on by all this, I really am a slut.

Out of the TV came louder and louder moans and screams of ecstasy as the woman acted out her orgasm. "I'm going to turn the sound off," said Sally, pointing the remote. "It's too distracting. Do you mind?"

"Go ahead."

The silence was a relief, almost companionable.

"I want to concentrate on your husband's cock."

Sandy glanced at her friend. Sally was smiling at her, a serious smile of sincere friendship which meant, don't worry, this is just fantasy, I'm not going to try and steal your husband from you. Sandy smiled back, feeling very grown up.

"And I don't mind you thinking about Max's cock if you want to," added Sally.

"Thanks." Then she daringly admitted, "I am."

Sandy glanced down Sally's body. Her hand holding the vibrator was now inside her knickers and Sally was moaning quietly to herself. Sandy couldn't help watching. That and the vibrator were pushing her close to the edge. When she looked up, Sally was smiling at her. "This is very sexy, isn't it?"

"Yes. Are you going to come?"

"Not yet. You first. I want to watch."

Sandy wasn't sure she wanted to be watched, but she was too far gone to stop now. Seized by an urge to be completely open, she pushed her knickers down her legs and spread her legs wide. When she placed the vibrator on her naked pussy she couldn't help but cry out. "Oh God!"

"You look lovely like that," said Sally, gazing at her friend's nakedness.

"I'm sure I don't," murmured Sandy, hardly able to speak, and as flattered as hell. Not even Sam had ever said as much with as much conviction. Oh Lord, she was so close. She could feel it building and building.

"Turn towards me," said Sally. "I want to see what you look like when you come."

"I can't," said Sandy, but only because she felt she ought to say it. She looked at Sally and saw that her neighbour had turned towards her and was also naked from the waist down. Beneath her raised leg her hand pressed the vibrator against her shaven pussy. Sandy could see everything. It was enough to send her over the edge. Turning herself towards Sally she raised her leg as if in a mirror image and pressed the vibrator hard against her throbbing pussy. "Oh, I'm coming," she couldn't help moaning. "I'm coming." And her body went into spasm, shuddering uncontrollably as the orgasm roared through her. The vibrator prolonged it almost beyond endurance. "Oh God, I can't stop it. I can't stop."

But it did, eventually.

"Wow," said Sally in undisguised admiration, "That was some orgasm. I think you went off into sex heaven there for a minute or two. Give me a couple more minutes and I'll join you."

Inwardly glowing, Sandy lay on her side and watched her friend pleasure herself. Even that was exciting. She almost felt as if she could have another orgasm, but she didn't want to try in case it didn't happen. For now, it was hot just watching Sally have one.

"Are you still thinking of Sam?"

"Not exactly," smiled Sally, looking straight into her friend's eyes. "I'm thinking of the two of you, him fucking you while you..."

"While I what?"

"Oh God, I'm close. If you must know, while you suck my clit."

"Oh." Sandy was shocked into silence. Not shocked enough to want to get off the bed and never speak to her friend again. Not even shocked enough to stop watching. But shocked enough not to be able to think of an appropriate response.

"Oh yes, that's it! I'm coming! Oh christ yes, oh yes, oh yes!"

Transfixed, Sandy gazed at her friend as she moaned and jerked in front of her, the vibrator pressed between her legs, her pelvis thrusting back at it. She'd never seen a woman come before. It was amazing, even beautiful.

When Sally was finally calm and had her eyes open, Sandy found her voice again. "I just want to say you look lovely too."

"Thank you. And I bet the men could never match those orgasms, no matter how many DVDs they watch."

"Just one thing," said Sandy. "I thought you said you weren't into girls."

"I know," said Sally, leaning over and giving her a very long and sensual kiss on the lips, which at first disgusted Sandy but by the end made her breathless and wanting more. "I lied."

Which is so like a woman.

Chapter 2: The Long Game

BobbiR
BobbiR
261 Followers