Sandy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our plane got in about 10.30pm and we took a cab to the airport Hilton, the last night of our holiday together.

We showered, had room service dinner and made love.

I fell into a deep but troubled sleep.

My favourite cabby, Steve, arrived to pick us up next morning us as arranged.

"Mate, take me to the office will you please and then take Sandy home."

I turned to Sandy, "I'll have to check in and make sure everything's OK but I'll ring you as soon as everything's sorted and come over later. Is that OK?"

She just looked at me and nodded. Nothing was said.

She hung onto me tightly on the forty five minute journey to the office, looking up often and kissing me, sometimes softly, sometimes passionately.

Believe it or not, I was starting to get horny again!

The cab arrived at my office; I kissed her softly and said "I'll call you as soon as I get things sorted out here, OK?"

The wistful look was back but I didn't take too much notice of it, I had to get into work.

During a meeting with the key members of my staff, my mobile phone rang, it was Steve, "Mate, you'd better get yourself over to that gorgeous girl friend of yours, and if I was you I'd do it straight away."

"Why?" I asked.

"Mate, I don't know. She made a phone call and during the call she started to cry and didn't stop the whole forty minutes to her place. I tried to console her, you know, just talking to her while I drove but she just kept softly crying."

"Shit, thanks mate, I owe you one, I'll call her straight away."

"Mate, I wouldn't call if I were you, I'd just get over there."

I thanked Steve again, excused my staff, shut the door and tried to call Sandy.

There was no answer. I tried again and again and again. Still no answer.

I called my secretary, who happens to be my eldest daughter, "Honey, where's my car?"

"At home dad, where you asked us to take it, why is everything all right?"

"Can I borrow yours, but I don't know how long I'll be?"

"Dad if you only want wheels Davo's ute's out there, he's on holidays."

"You're an angel," gave her a peck on the cheek, grabbed the keys to the ute and bolted to Sandy's.

I did it in just under thirty minutes.

Consistent pounding on the door finally got her to open it.

She looked terrible. Her eyes were red and puffy, her face blotchy, it was obvious she'd been crying for ages.

I took her in my arms.

"Honey, what's the matter, you look terrible, you look like someone's just died. Nobody has, have they?"

She held on to me, sobbing.

"I can't do it Rob. The kids, I just can't do it."

I knew immediately what she was talking about and my heart felt like somebody had just put a knife through it!

I tried to talk to her, to reason with her, but I knew in my own heart it was going to be hopeless.

Between sobs she told me the full story.

The call she made was to Samantha, her eldest daughter. Unfortunately her husband was with Sam and took the phone from her. He told her he was coming back home and they'd all live together as one happy family. If she didn't agree he'd make sure she didn't get custody of the kids. After all she ran off to have an affair and left the children etc. etc. plus there was other times where she'd been with me and "neglected the kids" etc. etc.

Then her daughter got on the phone and pleaded with her mother "to let Daddy come home please mum, we all miss him."

He'd really crawled to the kids while we were away and they'd fallen for it, hook, line and sinker!

That was it! She was going back to her husband, because of the kids.

I didn't blame her, that's why I didn't leave my wife when the kids were younger.

But I was a shattered man!

I had allowed myself to fall in love with this woman.

This sensational, sexy, beautiful, adorable younger woman!

I should have known, from the beginning, it would never have worked, but I still let it happen!

I held her tight, told her I would always love her, kissed her and walked away.

Epilogue.

Eventually I got over Sandy, but it took a long time. She didn't make it any easier by contacting me every now and again.

We did see each other one more time. She called around to where I was living, she was depressed. We couldn't keep our hands off one another and we made love but it wasn't the same.

We weren't together any more!

I still see her around occasionally, we both live in the same general area now, but we don't stop to talk.

I've heard through the grapevine she's left her husband on two other occasions, but gone back both times.

As for me, as I said, I eventually got over her. Then I met Liz, she'd been divorced for twelve years and was only fifteen years younger than me, not twenty three.

We moved in together in 2004 and were married in 2006. I love her like there's no tomorrow!

And I know I'm the luckiest man alive!