Sandy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"Hmm? ... Oh, ... you wouldn't both have to do it to each other. I could do it to one of you, ... or one of you could eat me."

"Hm-hmm! You remind me of one of them, who had envisioned possibilities for our 'orgy'."

"Was it that good?"

"Um-hmm, we also figured out how to do it in a circle."

"Oooh, yes! That worked? Everyone giving and getting?"

"Um-hmm. Hm-hmm! And thinking about who touched whose asshole first, and whose orgasm started the others'."

Hm-hm-hmm! That would be good. You were lucky."

"And they were too."

"Hmm! Eat and be eaten - or fucked."

And we did for a while, taking turns, snickering when Sandy clutched my cock, and then sighing when I moved it in her. After a couple of time, her hand slid down and felt where my cock was in her, snickering again and squeezing him with her vagina, and then feeling with her fingers as I moved him.

"Oh, this is good, just lying and fucking, and talking. I never talked so much about sex, and not when I was fucking. ... Would you fuck Vivienne?"

"Of course. ... Oh, if you didn't mind, ... and she wanted to."

"Hm-hmm, no, I wasn't testing you."

"Suggesting it? ... I never have said no."

"I bet! Yeah, suggesting it."

"If she wanted to, and anything else. ... As I told Martha, if things have gotten that far - that it was a question - it would only be right to do so."

"Hm-hmm! The only gentlemanly thing to do, then, hm-hmm!"

"Yeah, something like that."

"Hmm! I haven't either."

"How very lady-like!"

"I doubt it, but I got a good start, and always knew I wanted to - at that moment. ... Oh, a couple of times, I had to stop it getting that far again."

"Well, that is lady-like."

"Not after you've fucked him, not just let him fuck you."

"Maybe not. What are we doing?"

"Hm-hmm! Not enough!"

And we started doing more, at first as before, with short pauses, but then without them, seriously fucking and arousing each other more as I squeezed and pulled her nipple.

"Um-hmmm!" she responded, and I felt her fingers inside her pussy lip as my cock moved in and out, and then they slid up as she hummed again and murmured:

"Maybe like being eaten and fucked too," and then they were moving on her clitoris.

She began to sigh deep in her throat as her hips rocked gently. I raised my head to see how she did it to herself, two fingers moving nervously under the curve of her mons, and then looked up at her face, tense, her eyes half closed as she sighed like that each time her hips moved. Then I found the hard nipple of her breast with my mouth.

"Yes, suck me," she murmured, and I did, aggressively, sucking and licking as my fingers did everything I could think of to excite her other nipple. Sandy's sighs became louder, now her insistent growls, as I moved my cock as fast and hard as I could in her clutching cunt. I was expecting her to again start crying out "fuck, fuck," but her guttural growls shifted to "come! come! come! ..."

Her cunt started to clip my cock tighter and faster, and he was about to obey her demand when I felt the first spurt of her love juice, wetting my balls as he slurped noisily in and out, and I gasped in my orgasm, and then, when it was over, continued gasping at the delicious pain as I continued to move him until Sandy's jerking hips and demanding cunt finally stilled.

I dropped back on the bed, still holding my hips up under hers and him deep in her as we both panted and then slowly recovered from the exertion and our orgasms. Sandy's nipples were soft again, the one still in my palm and the one I could see, just a bump at the tip of her breast. Then I felt her fingers slip down and touch him, and she murmured:

"Um-hmm, still there. Hm-hmm. ... God, that was good! I just love the way you fuck."

"And I, the way you do. It sure was, ... the way we do."

"Um-hmm. ... Hmm? ... And they ate each other ... while you were doing it this way with one? I don't know if I could do anything else at the same time. I was thinking about it at first, how it might be, ... hmm! ... but then forgot about it.

"They did, she did, ... but maybe I was doing less, just helping them, ... and enjoying it, myself, thinking they would know what they wanted."

"Hm-hm-hmm! I guess they did. ... Geez, roommates, they could do it every night. I guess they would have had a lot of experience and known."

"Um-hmm."

"And that they had told you about it? I guess that is pretty unique. Yeah, if it was like that, you would have been just an extra treat for the one. ... Did you do it to both of them? To be fair?"

"Um-hmm. Not quite like this, after they started doing it to each other, once I joined in, behind the other one."

"Hmm!" I can see it; 'not watching for long.' I guess that would be a little funny for the other one, suddenly having a cock in next to her nose. ... Hm-hmm! ... I might want to suck it instead."

"Of course, ... you would, and you could, but I was using a rubber, so that might not have been so interesting."

"Yeah, I guess not. ... And they both came?"

"Oh, yeah! Both slurping and obviously having orgasms. That is always so satisfying, to know that everyone is getting theirs."

"Hmm! I sure do, thank you. You're so considerate."

"And you too, just letting me have mine. You don't know how good that is."

"Oh, I do, thank you, but then I want it again. Girls are lucky."

"If they find someone who'll give it to them."

"I have, ... and I'll make sure they do in the future."

"Lucky guys."

"I hope so, but now, I've got to go," and her fingers moved a little on my cock.

I rocked my hip back, and my soft cock immediately slipped out, followed by a stream that ran down her ass and wetted my sack. Sandy chuckled, having felt it with her fingers, and brought her hand up for me to taste: both of us. We untangled our legs, and I helped her sit up. She snickered at the wetness of her bed under her bottom and then fondled my soft, wet sack:

"I guess we should take a shower now, too."

"Good idea, as always, ... and going, too," I agreed as we both stood up. As we entered the bathroom, with a chuckle Sandy asked:

"Like last week?"

"I like that," I replied, wondering if she had read about it in the book, hoping she had.

"I did too. Kind of raunchy. ... Uh? ... Did you read about that, too?"

"Um-hmm," I responded with a slight grin, as she turned to face me in the bathtub.

"You would have. Oh, you've probably done it, ... with all your experience."

"Um-hmm, ..." I agreed again.

"Really?! ... Isn't it ...?"

"Not as strange as what you like," I answered her unfinished question.

"Oh. ... Hmm!" and she spread her knees slightly and then after a moment started to go, smiling up at me. The sight gave me the urge to, too, but I held my water as I reached down in her stream and cupped some in my hand. Sandy snorted, making it move, and said:

"Oh, I guess we've tasted it a little before."

"Um-hmm," I agreed as I brought my hand to my mouth. Sandy snorted again as she watched me drink it, and reached down and did the same, just tasting it, and then catching another handful as her stream died down and cupping it to her mouth more generously.

"Not exactly 'champagne,' ..." she remarked with a snort, adding:

"but you're right," and she snorted again, and I relaxed and let my stream start.

"Hmm!" she snorted again, grinning at me as it splashed on her leg, and reached down again, and I did too, toasting her as we both brought our hands up:

"Skaal."

"Skaal," Sandy responded automatically, and we drank.

"Skaal?" she repeated and then remarked:

"Oh, I guess you did it with Martha, too."

"Um-hmm," I agreed as she turned on the shower.

"Hmm? She must have been a lot like me. ... Hm-hmm! Was she also curious?"

"Um-hmm, ... at least, I'm pretty sure."

"Hmm, I like that, that it's not sooo unusual."

"Me too," I agreed, and we both snickered as we washed each other.

After we had dried ourselves, it was still too early for me to have to go home. Still naked, we started another couple of beers and agreed to eat something. I suggested that I could scramble some eggs, and Sandy offered to make a couple of sandwiches. Soon we were ready. Sandy snickered as she wiped off the table, and then we sat down to our meal.

"Poor Viv, ..." Sandy opened the conversation:

"She wanted to be doing what we have."

"Well, probably not exactly, everything we have, but I agree."

"Hm-hmm! I guess not, all the worse. ... Poorer Viv."

"We want her to?"

"Um-hmm."

"Sort of like newly weds want all their friends to get married."

"But we're not newly weds."

"I didn't mean it that way, of course, but we know what we like and wish others did."

"Yeah, like that, I guess. ... Uh, ... can I tell her about the girls? She asked."

"You think it would make her more interested?"

"In what?"

"What could happen 'next time', or ... hmm, ... just more about the girls, 'roommates'?

Sandy's nipples popped out, but she didn't seem upset or flustered by my suggestion:

"Yeah, I guess, that too," and she smiled wryly.

"Well, we decided you probably just can't ask her."

"Oh no, not Viv. I don't know what she has looked at in the book, but I don't think it was about that."

"So you want my help, a 'next time'?"

"Don't you?"

"Um-hmm, if it worked out right. ... If it didn't, that wouldn't be so good; you have to live with her for a while more."

"Yeah, I thought of that."

"Kind of hoping we could peel off the veneer of her Catholic schooling?"

"That was nicely put. Yeah, something like that. Remember her going topless in France; maybe it is only a veneer."

"Maybe, ... hm-hmm! ... not any thicker that her silk blouse."

Sandy laughed and agreed:

"Something like that. She didn't mind your peeling that bit off her."

"She sure didn't. I thought she would object when I was fumbling with her buttons, giving her enough time to, but she didn't."

"She just needs to be properly aroused, ... and you managed that."

"Not without your help."

"So, can I tell her ... about the girls?"

"If you want to. ... Oh, you might just tell her that more happened, and wait to see if she asks for details."

"Yeah, thanks, 'good idea,' let her suggest how much she wants to hear, ..."

"And whether she is more interested in what can happen with two girls and a guy, or just ..."

"What two girls do," Sandy finished my sentence with a grin.

"You really want to."

"Yeah, I'll admit it," and she grinned again and then added:

"Oh, maybe I can use the book, leave it open to a page that will suggest something."

"At least, that you have been thinking about sex. 'Good idea.' She can either mention it, or tiptoe around it silently, or close it. 'Good idea.'"

"Um-hmm, better than I thought, kind of a barometer."

We'd finished our meal, and started clearing the table, when Sandy suddenly remarked:

"Oh, it's Friday night; we could still be at the bar."

"Oh, yes, I was thinking I was supposed to be at training."

"Hm-hm-hmm! Would you like some dessert."

"Hmm! Well, you know, I usually don't have any, but if you want some, we have the time."

"Mmmm! That's good; I do. Are you sure you don't? I ... don't mind eating by myself, but it's ... always nicer with company to eat together."

"Hm-hmm. Um-hmm, what do you have to offer."

"Oooh, ... I just think I have one choice."

"Well, then I'll just have to eat that."

We both grinned and snickered, and returned to her bed and ate our desserts - real slowly - savoring them, each of us doing everything we could to extend the pleasure, even after our fingers had found each other's delighted and welcoming asshole, taking turns at moving them while we held our mouths still, and then moving them, managing to stop before we couldn't help but continue. The way Sandy's tongue returned to lick my little hole, I had the impression that she was always finding something fresh there, and it surely felt as though she could, as though I were dribbling continuously, and I certainly felt like I should be, just on the edge of coming, but she successfully not letting me go over the edge.

Her much juicier hole was delighting when my tongue explored in it, and then her pelvis moving when I again found her clitoris and had my nose buried between the slick lips of her pussy. Then almost imperceptibly we increased our activity, and when Sandy's hips move once, much more strongly, and her finger pressed deeper in me, I returned her signal and stayed on her clitoris, as my finger moved, and hers and her head did, my cock surging as I tightened on her finger, and she on mine, and both our pelvises were rocking, pumping against the other's mouth as we more groaned than moaned in excruciating moments of pure arousal as we sought our own and each other's orgasm, and then found them, giving and receiving each other's "dessert" that in the last moments we had so desperately be wanting.

Completely satisfied, we relaxed. Sandy's thigh lay heavy on my head, my cock still in her mouth as we both took long breaths. I could feel hers on my balls and realized that she could feel mine on her pussy - in her pussy, my nose was still between her lips. After a few longer moments, I felt her hum and then felt her tongue, and could feel that he was smaller and that she could move him, and then she stretched out her leg and let me move my head back a bit, blinking to free my eyelashes from her pussy juice and then looking at her pussy, the seat of her pleasure, suddenly remembering a line from Goethe's Faust: "Es ist ihr' ewig Weh und ach so tausendfach aus einem Punkt zu kurieren."

"Did I ever tell you that you are the best cocksucker?" My cock slipped from her mouth.

"Hmm! Um-hmm, but you said you always thought that, but I can honestly say you're the best cuntlicker I've ever had."

"Thanks, but I hope you will have a chance to be able to make a more comparative judgement."

"Hm-hmm, me too, but then I'll probably think like you do."

"I hope so, wouldn't want it any other way."

"But maybe it wouldn't be like this," and Sandy withdrew her finger, and I did, too, remarking:

"No, maybe not. I guess we'd better wash."

"Um-hmm."

We got up and went to the bathroom, snorting as we washed our hands, then Sandy took a washcloth and washed her pussy and thighs, while I washed my face at the basin. When we had dried ourselves, we agreed that we wanted another beer and went to the kitchen. When we raised them, she said "skaal" with a smirk, and I responded, and then we drank and started to clean up the kitchen.

"How'm I going to get Viv to want to, a 'next time'? Can you come Monday evening?"

"Yeah, of course. Why so fast?"

"If she's only flown overnight, she'll probably have to fly on Tuesday."

"Well, maybe it won't work that fast - if at all. But I can come then on Tuesday."

"You can 'come' anytime. Hm-hmm! But maybe you're right. But still, how, if you want to?"

"We settled that, ... if you want to let me. Depends on the veneer. You said you both wear bathrobes; that is still a pretty thick veneer."

"Oh, yesterday I didn't once - in panties and bra - and she didn't say anything, just looked."

"That's good. ... Hmm, already planning?"

"Hmm? I didn't think so; it just happened. I had undressed, and it was in the bathroom. Maybe I can do that again, ..."

"And mention that you don't when she's not there."

"Of course, I don't, ... or wear much ... now ... after that first shower with you."

She grinned, and I was about to say that Martha and I didn't either, but then asked:

"Does she know?"

"Not yet, but I can't see myself telling her that I sit around only in my panties, ... or see her wanting to do the same."

"Hmm, I guess not, ... but she did in France."

"Um-hmm. Oh, we'll just have to see what happens."

"Yeah, 'good idea'; there is nothing else we can do."

"I guess so."

We went back to the living room, where her open and obviously well-used bed was the most prominent furnishing. Apparently we both had the same thought, Sandy smirked and said:

"We're not going to do it again."

"Not even if we wanted to, but I know what we can do till we finish our beers."

Sandy looked questioningly at me as I sat down at the head of her bed and spread my legs, inviting her to sit between them with her back to me, appreciating it when I immediately reached around and held her breast:

"'Good idea'," she commented as she snuggled up closer to me and took a sip, and then asked:

"But then, what if she does want a 'second time,' ... well, at least, says she'd like to see you again, or that we all should get together again?"

"Hmm, good question? ... Oh, we'll just tell her that we always start by taking off all our clothes and sitting around until something happens."

"Hm-hm-hmm! You better tell her that. ... Well, she knows that I always take a shower ..., but I don't see that happening."

"What?"

"Me just coming back naked, or you suggesting that you two shower together."

"Me neither, unless she is really interested, ... if you know what I mean."

"Just have to wait and see."

"Um-hmm, but if she wants us to be together again, and you and the book, and maybe the girls have had any effect, she'll have to be thinking a little like we are, wanting a 'next time,' and with the same thought that it implies going further, well, at least as far."

"Yeah, of course. ... Hm-hmm, ... if it does, I can tell her to hold you then; she said she wanted to do that. ... Well, ... no, ... that she had never done that."

"She certainly may. He'll like her slender fingers holding him, and feel so big in her small hand, my balls, too."

"And in her small mouth, too?"

"Hm-hmm! He hopes so."

"But I sure don't expect that to happen."

"But you wouldn't mind?"

"Not if I got my turn, ... but I don't see that happening either, with Viv there."

"Anyway, if she wants me to come back, you will have discussed something, and it should be more clear what could happen. I mean, if she suggests cooking again, well that's fine too, since we all know what happened after that, and like college dates, it will, otherwise she wouldn't have suggested it. ... Oh, you can tell her that I want to take you both out to dinner, maybe after a drink here to pass the time first. That would be harmless, since it would then be too late to start anything afterwards. That's an invitation."

"Thanks, and 'good idea'." ... Mmm, and if anything else started to happen first ..., well we would be here. Yeah, that's a good suggestion, ... oh, and it would allow me to suggest that you come over, instead of having to ask her if she wanted you to."

"Yeah, real 'good idea'."

"It was yours."

"But you recognized its virtue."

"Hm-hmm! I don't know if that is the right word."

By then we had finished our beers, and it was time for me to think about going home. We got up and went to the bedroom, and while I dressed, Sandy hung up her clothes, offering her panties again for me to smell. We both snickered as I did, and I mentioned what came to mind:

"Kind of funny to think that this is just our third date, maybe third and a half."

"Yeah, kind of, ... but good. Makes you wonder why people go out to dinner or a movie, when this is what they want, especially when they know it's going to happen."

"Yeah, like at college, kind of a waste of time ... and money. Guys sort of expect that they have to invite the girl out first."

"Um-hmm, that's the way it's supposed to be - even with my boyfriend, ... well, our dinner dates got pretty quick, after he knew that I wanted to as much as he did."

"Are all girls like that?"

"Probably more than want to admit it."

"That's why they think they should be taken out?"

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers