Sandy, Mark and Helen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was too scared about what would have happened if I did. Sandy would have killed me - at least that's what I thought at the time! You two were setting me up."

"Well, I almost had to pull your hand down on my tit, but it got there and I was prepared to let you get a little feel and, then, do my familiar 'We can't do this' routine with regret in my voice. That's when things changed and I didn't stop you. For the first time in my life, I wanted a man to hold and feel me! I was shocked at myself and terrified about Sandy's reaction. You know what happened then - she approved of what I had done and urged me to do more if I wanted to. I came out in my nightgown without a bra and, with Sandy's help, practically invited you feel me, which you did. I suddenly felt toward you in a way I had never felt for a man. It was actual desire and it was the beginning of the process of falling in love. I understand the difference you make between loving someone and being 'in love' with them, but while I loved Richard, I never got that feeling with him and I did it with you. I love you!"

I was deeply touched and there was nothing I could say to that but I loved her too, just as I loved Sandy. I began kissing and sucking her nipples while ruffling her triangle of hair and tickling her clit. I moved between her legs and she spread and lifted them, offering me her cunt. I began a slow exploration, teasing her clit, barely touching it with my tongue. I gradually increased the pressure and started licking up and down and between the lips. As she began to react I moved pushed her legs higher and ran my tongue back over her asshole, causing her to surge upward. I stayed there, licking and poking the tip of the tongue into the hole, itself.

I moved back up to her clit while sinking my index finger deep into the hole of her cunt, coating with her lubrication. After finger-fucking her for a minute or two, I withdrew from her cunt and inserted the slick finger into her asshole, right to the palm of my hand. She was moving freely by then, twisting and humping upward as much as she could with her legs held up. I put more pressure on her clit and her pubic mound, and, as her climax approached, I moved the finger to her cunt and fucked her with it there. Finally, she erupted, surging upward. I pulled back and used my hand to keep as much pressure as I could on her clit and pubic bone. She was pushing and writhing against my hand, pushing hard against it until, with one last surge, she collapsed and lay there, not moving.

As she slowly recovered and got her breathing under control, she gasped out, "My, god, that was wonderful! I think that you hit every button! I'd love you for that, if nothing else!"

I moved up beside her, leaned down and kissed her and replied, "Glad to be of service. I do that for every lovely, nude woman who gets in bed with me. It keeps them coming back!"

"Well, this one damn sure will be coming back as often as your wife is out of town! Probably when she's in town too! Now, let's see if I can do something about that thing that is sticking up there. I'll see if I can remember the lessons in 'cock-handling' that I learned from that same wife!"

She sat up and pushed me onto my back and, grasping my cock, began sliding her right hand up and down while fondling my balls with her left. As would be expected, I was already aroused and, after two or three minutes, I began moving, slightly, against her hand. To my surprise, rather than continuing to use her hand, she took my cock in her mouth and began bobbing up and down, matching my own movements. She quickly matched my rhythm as she sank down on it as I surged upwards, lightly sucking as I pulled back.

At the same time, she was following Sandy's instructions on handling my balls. As they hardened and shrank upwards, she gradually increased the pressure she put on them. She went from tenderly fondling to squeezing and lightly slapping. She obviously had studied my reaction the last time, and, as I was on the verge of orgasm and my balls were tightest, she went from slapping to actually hitting them. I immediately sent a flood of cum into her mouth and she managed to swallow almost everything, leaving only the corners of her mouth to be wiped dry afterwards. It was as good as any cock-sucking that I had ever received from Sandy and her timing with my balls was perfect.

"Are you sure that you have never done that before, honey? That didn't feel like an amateur to me. Are you sure that you didn't practice on some of those horny pilots when Richard was otherwise involved?"

"Damn, you uncovered my secret life! We service wives had to do something with our spare time! Seriously, Mack, dear, I'm so glad I did it right. I...I'm so afraid that I'll hit your balls wrong. I never touched Richard's balls, but he was accidentally hit once and he was in agony till he recovered. If I hadn't seen Sandy really hit them, I couldn't believe that it wouldn't hurt."

"Oh, believe me, if I got hit, even lightly, when they are normally soft, you would know about it. Every man, I'm sure, is different in their reaction to their balls being handled. Actually, it was Sandy who discovered that when they're really hard, I like for them to be hit. I didn't know it myself! She noticed that as I got more aroused, she could be rougher and that I got more excited. So, we ended up with her hitting very hard just as I went off. Surprisingly, it doesn't hurt at all when I'm at that point. As soon as I finish, however, any additional touching doesn't feel good at all. Of course, it's better to be a little late than a little early when really hitting them. However, you seem to have the instinct. This is twice now and you've been perfect!"

"And I'd better stay that way! Maybe I should practice more!"

"That's a fine idea in general, but I have a better place where I want to cum! We'll get to that, but why don't we get dressed and go get some dinner rather than eating here. I'll celebrate with my new wife - my pregnant new wife!"

I'm certain that there were tears in her eyes as she smiled timorously and replied, "I would absolutely love to have dinner with my new husband. My wonderful new husband!"

She left and went to her room, calling back, "I'll be a while." It was almost an hour before she reappeared, but it was worth it. Her outfit was lovely, but probably the most surprising thing was that it clearly showed off her tits. "I've never worn this in public because I was afraid that it showed too much. I have this cover-up that would make it less conspicuous and I can wear it or not. Which do you prefer?"

"You would look lovely either way, and I think that you should be proud of your figure. I don't mean flaunt it, but don't go out of your way to hide it. You have wonderful tits and this dress shows them in a discreet way.

"All right, dear. I never had the nerve before, but you give me confidence. Now, what do you think of this?" Stepping back a few feet, she reached down, took the hem of her dress and slowly pulled it to her waist, exposing her legs encased in hose held up by a lacy garter belt topped by a matching pair of bikini panties. "I never wore anything like this before, but I got them in a futile effort to get Richard aroused enough to screw me."

"My god, Helen, that should have gotten a eunuch hot. It damn sure affects me! Richard certainly is gay if that didn't work. Let's go before I decide to stay home and have you for dinner!"

It really was fun going into the restaurant, one we used often and where we knew the staff and usually met other people we knew. As we walked in, people looked up and saw Mack and Sandy come in, do a double take and ask themselves, "What the hell happened to Sandy - where did those tits come from?" Actually, Sandy and Helen looked enough alike that it was only on close observation that they realized that this was not the woman they knew. I enjoyed introducing them to Helen Evans, Sandy's twin sister, who was staying with us for awhile. I also got an education on what Helen had gone through. It seemed that all eyes, male or female, locked onto her tits as if drawn by a magnet.

When we got home I confessed to her that I had not remotely realized how annoying people were and just how bad it was for her. Seeing it in action made it more real than just hearing about it. When I said that, however, she surprised me. "You know something? It really didn't bother me tonight and I really don't know why. I know that I still felt that way when we moved here because I hid them under my usual coverings. I think that, maybe, I just feel freer since you and Sandy opened me up in so many ways - boy, is that an understatement! Maybe it was because I was just happy to be out with you. In addition, I really like being introduced as Sandy's sister. Anyway, I wasn't nearly as self-conscious tonight. If they want to stare at my tits, let them!"

"Well, one thing is sure. Everybody in this small town will know that Sandy MacAndrews has a big-titted twin sister staying with her! And, if they looked at your face, they'll say you look alike!"

That night and the next day involved more of that bonding I talk about. Alone, intimate, talking privately, learning things about the other person including sexual preferences and desires - we learned much about each other when alone. She was so like Sandy in many ways, but she, naturally, was very different in others. Actually, they were a complement to each other - one outgoing, the other shy and retiring. Helen was just learning, for the first time in her life, to be caring and loving with another person on more than a casual basis. Of course, she had had that relationship on a non-sexual way with Sandy in Spain, but the sexual element changed things completely. Certainly, having a very intimate relationship with a man was new - despite having been married for years.

It was different for me, too. Being involved with another woman, having sex with her and actually sleeping with her was a new experience. Sandy and I went back to high school days and, suddenly I woke up with another woman in bed beside me! I saw her nude, walking around in panties and bra, dressing in front of me with no self-consciousness - it was, in fact, literally like having a second wife. It was different from Sandy with Frank for that was really an affair. This was an on-going marriage situation, except the sexual intimacy still had an almost illicit element as we explored each other sexually.

As would be expected, there was a considerable amount of regular fucking - mostly the basic man on top, missionary style sexual intercourse, but, once in a while, woman on top - but there were two occasions which were somewhat different. The first was a variation of the use of hands and fingers to bring Helen to orgasm. It was a method that Sandy enjoyed and Helen's reaction to anal play made it seem likely that she would react well to it.

We were lying on the bed, nude, and I was running my hand over her, fondling her tits and fingering her clit and cunt as we talked. After a time, I had her turn over and began to explore the curve of her hips with my fingertips, dipping in between the cheeks of her buttocks and sliding over her asshole into her cunt and back. I moved my whole hand between her legs, running all four fingers through her crotch and over her cunt. I had a tube of KY jelly and put some on my thumb to lubricate it, and, with my fingers flat between her legs, I slid my thumb between the cheeks of her ass and slowly penetrated her asshole until it was completely inserted.

I didn't actually finger-fuck - thumb-fuck? - her ass, mostly just leaving it there while all four fingers worked on her cunt and clit. I held my palm flat and used my fingers to flex up and down as I drew them over the clit and the cunt lips. Soon she was moving with my fingers as she became more aroused and I began to draw my thumb in and out slightly but mostly using its base against the perineum as if I were pulling her asshole toward her cunt. At the same time, my fingertips continued to stroke her cunt. As she moved more vigorously and began surging up and down, I pressed hard on the whole area with stronger emphasis on the clit. With my thumb in her ass and my fingers pressing against her whole crotch, she got pleasure from both areas and just exploded upward in orgasm. Her hips were a good ten inches above the bed, held rigidly against my hand - and, then, she slumped down flat with my thumb still buried in her.

Actually, the process is rather hard to describe, but both Sandy and Helen loved the feeling of the thumb buried in their asses while the fingers played between their legs. A very funny feeling for both of them, and for me, for that matter, was to have my thumb in either her ass or cunt and my index finger deep in the other, holding her as if she were a two-hole bowling ball. It's interesting to feel my thumb and my finger inside her body, actually touching through the membrane separating her cunt from her ass. It brings no specific sexual pleasure, but it's interesting.

I said that there were two sexual variations that we tried, and it will be no surprise that the other involved anal intercourse - or real ass fucking. The surprise here was the fact that Helen actually proposed it! She had been shocked when Sandy had divulged that both Frank and I had used her ass, but, as she acknowledged then, when Sandy suggested that she try it, that she probably would. Saturday morning was the first time that I had wakened up to find a woman other than Sandy beside me. We had sex - fucked - and just lay together continuing our learning process. I thought that I had learned everything that there was to know about Sandy years ago...until her extramarital affair with Frank showed a side of her that I hadn't known existed. Still, I had years of closeness and intimacy with her, but Helen was new with much to learn.

We had sex again in the afternoon, doing various things in addition to screwing. It sounds as if we were insatiable, and, in a way, I guess we were. We would be alone like that many times in the future, but this was the first time. Sandy and Helen had had an opportunity to learn about each other sexually while I was at my conference and certainly had done so. Helen and I now had that same opportunity. It was almost like a honeymoon, the one Helen never had with Richard.

She cooked dinner for us, another first, and by mutual consent without verbal agreement, we retired early, but not to sleep. We were lying there, naked, of course, her lying in my arms, just enjoying being together, knowing that sex was coming, but with no urgency to get started. I was fondling her tits, those tits I had lusted over not long before, when she quietly said, "Sandy told me so much about the sex she had with Frank, particularly during their time alone on the Cape. The first time that they really were alone. There was one thing that they did that surprised me, one that I thought would be painful and...well, I guess...I don't know what to say...crude or something like that. As she described it, however, it seemed that it was extremely intimate to let a man use that part of your body,...your...your ass! Something you would do only with someone you loved. I love you very much, and if you would like to take me that way, I'm more than willing!"

I knew how shocked she had been when Sandy had first acknowledged that Frank had fucked her ass. I kissed her and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Of course I am, dear!" She smiled, nervously, and continued, "I...I have a hard time believing this! Damn, Richard never even got into my mouth or cunt in three years. Now you've had me in both of those places and I want you to have me in my last opening. You really took my virginity in both holes and I want you to have the third! Please put it in gently, honey. I...I'm still a bit scared!"

"Don't worry, sweetheart, it won't hurt. Remember, Sandy said that she liked it." She rolled over on her stomach and raised up as I put a pillow under her to elevate her ass. It really was a pretty ass, so like Sandy's that I wouldn't have been able to tell them apart. Her hips were full and curvy with each cheek just asking to be fondled - or, on another occasion, spanked! I pulled the cheeks apart and, for the first time, looked at the asshole that I had licked and finger-fucked. This time I inserted my finger heavily costed with KY jelly, smeared some on my cock and prepared to penetrate her virgin ass.

Actually, I had no qualms about entering her. The way my thumb went in and the way she reacted made me certain that, once I was in, she would enjoy it. I held the cheeks open again, put the head of my cock at the wrinkled hole, said, "Just relax, honey," and pushed gently into her. There was a brief resistance, and then the sphincter gave way and I was in. I pushed a bit more and began the slow process of penetrating her ass for the first time. There was the normal tightness as I slid in carefully, in an inch, out a half inch at first and, receiving no negative reaction, I went in deeper with each inward move until, finally I was completely buried in her ass. I pulled out about half way and slid back in a few times, paused and asked, "How is it, dear? Is it feeling ok?"

"Oh, honey, it didn't hurt at all! It feels funny, as if I have a log in me but...but, it feels good! Oh, I can't believe it. You're all the way up my ass and I like it! Go ahead and fuck me!"

Naturally, I did just that! I began going in and out of her more vigorously and she confirmed her acceptance by humping back up as I came into her. I could feel my balls hitting against her cunt and she confirmed later that she was aware of the contact. Of course, I had done this before with Sandy - more frequently since Frank reopened her interest in ass-fucking.

This, of course, was the first time I did this with another woman. The act was the same, but psychologically, it was new and different. Anyway, I had my cock buried deeply in Helen's ass and it didn't take long before the inevitable climax approached. Surprisingly, as I was pounding into her rectum, she responded by squirming around as she humped up at me. Her motions were accompanied by moans and a stream of "Oh, oh, oh's" each time my cock plunged into her.

Her response was exciting and triggered my orgasm as I drove into her ass and began jetting cum deep into her bowels. I pulled back in short stabbing plunges three or four times before I just held tightly against her, squirming a bit myself, as my cock expelled its last jets into her, pushing her hips down into the pillow. My arms gave way and I just lay on her back, my deflating cock still in her ass, until I was able to raise up and pull out. As I did do, I saw that her asshole was still dilated and there was a quarter-sized hole going into her ass. I had always just rolled off of Sandy when we finished, but as I watched, I actually saw white cum inside, seeping out as the hole slowly closed. I wished that I had a camera at the time, but, later, on other occasions when I had ass-fucked Sandy, Helen and I were able to watch the phenomena or if Helen was the 'fuckee,' Sandy and I watched. Weird, but interesting!

Helen was amazingly affectionate afterwards. She frankly admitted that she had dreaded being ass-fucked but she really enjoyed it, partially because of the perversity of it. Her biggest pleasure, however, was having me take her, as she said, in such an intimate way. It really meant something to her to give that final virginity to me. It started, in her mind, as a real sacrifice to, as she said, give the man she loved that virginity. To her real surprise, it turned out not to be a physical sacrifice since there was absolutely no pain and since she got great pleasure out of it herself. The principle was the same, however.