Sandy Oh Sandy Pt. 02

Story Info
He and she and she and he.
5.7k words
4.34
21.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking in the morning, cuddled up to Sandy, who was still sleeping, I really need a wee! So I quietly got out of bed. Did a wee then shaved and showered. Sandy still sleeping I decided to go and put the coffee on, so donned my dressing gown and went to the kitchen. Put the coffee on to percolate.

Alec came into the kitchen, yawning, "Thought I heard someone." He said. "That smells good, I could do with a coffee."

"Morning Alec, how did you sleep?" I asked.

"When I eventually got off the phone to Rosemary very well thanks! That was a fantastic evening! Where is Sandy?"

"Still sleeping! I think that she is well shagged." I said, grinning. "I am going to take coffee up and wake her, fancy joining us??"

Looking a bit sheepish he replied, " Umm, err, listen Martin, about last night..... umm remember I said I spoke to Rosemary for ages/"

"Yes?"

"Well, she made me go over our evening in detail, frankly she got as horny as a toad and is on her way here now, she took the first train she could and is in a taxi from the station as we speak! I hope you don't mind?"

"You mean Rosemary wants to join in??" I asked.

"Yes, as I think I said, she has a 'thing' for Sandy and thinks you are not a slouch either! So, yes. Do you think Sandy will be annoyed/"

Laughing I said, "Hardly, she's just had the pleasure of being fucked by you! " I replied. "Shall we wait for Rosemary before waking Sandy then?"

"If that's OK, yes please, Rosemary can surprise her, she should be here any minute, she phoned from the station about 20 minutes ago, by the way, put this under your tongue and let it dissolve, I've a feeling we are going to need a bit of help this morning! " He said.giving me a little pill.

"What is this?" I asked, putting it under my tongue.

" A bit of a 'helper', we are not getting younger and I think the girls will expect us to perform!" He said. "They are effective for about two days."

Looking at the clock I said, "She should be here by now,it shouldn't take longer than 15 minutes. Alec..... Thanks for last night, it was brilliant, much better than I had ever imagined!"

"Hmmm, I think that I'm the one who should be thanking you!! Who would have thought........Is that a car? Must be Rosemary, I'll get the door." Said Alec. He went through to the hall and before she could ring the bell he opened the door. She came in, kissed Alec, came through to where I was.

"Hi Martin, thanks for getting my husband to commit adultery after all these years! How was it, lover?? "Asked Rosemary.

"Hi Rosemary, it was beyond expectations, brilliant, so glad you said 'yes' to Alec!"

"So, where is the lucky lady? " She asked, coming and kissing me. "I hope that I'm going to be joining her!"

"She's still sleeping, we were just taking coffee up, shall we??" I said.

Looking from me to Alec, she said, "What are you wearing under those dressing gowns?" Smiling, she pulled the cord on mine..... "Oh, my, we are naughty aren't we! Oooh, look he's pleased to see me! I can hardly wait!"

Alec's pill was obviously already taking effect!

"Yes, lets go up, it's about time that sleeping beauty got up!" Said Rosemary squeezing my turgid prick. "But lets make it a surprise that I am here, I'll wait on the landing, when I hear her I will come in,OK?"

"OK, I'll take the tray." I said fastening my gown over my now hard prick! I led the way. Sandy was lying on her front, her head cradled in her arms, but was awake.

"Mm, that coffee smells good! Morning boys." Said Sandy turning over and sitting up, the duvet slipping to her waist as she stretched. Her magnificent, boobs bouncing on her chest!

"Well, well.! What have we here!" Rosemary exclaimed as she walked into the room, smiling.

"Eeek! Rosemary! Where did you come from?" Asked Sandy, clutching the duvet to her chin.

"Don't you dare cover up, sweetie, I've heard sooooo much about those tits!" She said, "That I want to see for myself, so come on show, there's a good girl!"

Blushing, Sandy slowly pulled the duvet down to her waist.

"Good Lord! Alec you were not exaggerating, they are AMAZING aren't they!" Rosemary said going to Sandy and kissing her. "Hello darling lovely to see you! Why are you blushing?" She slid a hand across Sandy's breasts, stroking them gently. "Are you going to let me see my husband fucking you? That's why I am here you know, he spent about and hour on the phone last night raving about your fabulous breasts and what a good fuck you are! I was creaming myself listening to him! In fact I was almost jealous!" Saying this she got off the bed, undid Alec's gown, pulled it off. "Oh my! Look who is ready! He is absolutely drooling for you Sandy, come on girl, spread those legs!"

Sandy was crimson by now and said, "I really need to pee! Can you all just let me go to the loo.... Please!!"

"Nobody is stopping you love, but we are not leaving, after all the boys have seen it all and I intend to as well!" Said Rosemary, pulling the duvet off the bed! Sandy's lovely pussy and legs on view for us all!

Glaring at her Sandy got off the bed and went into the bathroom, slamming the door! We could hear her peeing, she must have been desperate! She tinkled for ages!

Alec just stood there, His prick pointing up and out, leaking precum, a long string of it hanging down!!

When she came out she went to Alec, reached up to kiss him and said."Your wife wants a show, so....... lets give her one!" She knelt down, licked the precum off his prick, took him into her mouth, sucked hard, let him out with a'pop', "Yum,yum!" She said, standing she pushed his erection down between her legs, clamped her legs closed around it. and kissed him, hard, he responded, pushing her back to the bed. They were tonguing each other as they fell on the bed, Sandy opened her legs, she must have been very turned on as his prick slid into her cunt up to their pubes with ease!

Rosemary groaned, "Aargh, gawd that's so sexy!" She pushed her hand into her jeans...

I went and held her from behind, kissing her neck and fondling her boobs through her top, my prick pushing into her rear, whilst watching Alec and Sandy who were still kissing and lying still.

"Ooooh Martin, that is lovely, undress me, please, oooh yeeees, look at them, so erotic." She said, moving her arse across my hard on.

My hands unbuttoned her top, tugged it out of her jeans, stepping back I pulled it down off her shoulders, unclasped her bra, pushed that off and reaching round I undid her belt, unclasped her jeans, pulled them and her nickers down, she shucked off her shoes and stepped out of her jeans. She turned around and there was a lovely bald pussy at eye level! I reached around her, pulled her to me and proceeded to eat her out! She was very, very wet, her nectar tasted lovely.

"OOOh yeees! lick me oh, fuck, I need that, shuut Martin. lick my clit, make me cum. No stop! Get on the bed, fuck, please! want to watch..... aaah fuck!fuck!fuck!cuuuummmming, aaargh!" She held my head tightly to her pussy as she came! her juice oozing out of her cunt, I lapped and lapped...... delicious! Rosemary collapsed to her knees. "Mmm, I needed that .... Badly,!" She kissed me, hard,tasting herself on me. "Lets go join them on the bed.|"

Alec and Sandy were still kissing, with Alec gently fucking her, we joined them on the bed and Rosemary, on her elbows and knees said. "Fuck me Martin, fuck me hard!"

Quick to respond I slid my cock deep into Rosemary's very wet pussy, holding her hips I started thrusting into her!

Alec pushed up on his arms and started banging Sandy hard, Rosemary shuffled forward with me in close and deep!

She kissed Alec, "I love you babe, ooh, soo sexy, fuck her hard, make her cum!!" She then kissed Sandy!

"Mmmph!" From Sandy, her body pushed up, her arm came over Rosemary, pulling her tight.

"Aargh, shit, ooh she's squeezing me, fuck it's tight!!" Grunted Alec, "Aargh ooh she's cuuuming, aah, can't hold..... aargh cuuuming, ooh yeeess!" Final push into Sandy and he came..... Hard! Really hard! Slowly he withdrew his cock and sat back on his heels. Looking at me, (busy screwing his wife!) He said. "Wow,Sandy sure has good control of her cunt! She literally milked my cum out of me! Fantastic, really a fab fuck!!"

Looking over her shoulder Rosemary said. " Let me up, lover, I want to go down on Sandy, Alec MOVE!" As she looked at him. She knelt between Sandy's legs which were splayed apart, showing her well fucked pussy, red, swollen lips, leaking cum! Looking at Sandy she said. "I've dreamt of this...enjoy!" She buried her face in Sandy's cunt, and started slurping her juices and licking all round!!

"Aaah, mmmmm.that's soo good, oh, umm!" Mumbled Sandy.

Meanwhile I was back pounding Rosemary from behind, she hollowed her back so her tummy was on the bed, looking down I saw her rosebud winking, taking my thumb I gently circled it around that delicate place. Rosemary groaned and pushed up, I put pressure on her, she wriggled her bum, so I took my thumb away, to put some spit on it.

"No push it in!" Exclaimed Rosemary.

Putting it back, I pressed, slowly my thumb entered her, when it was right in I gently fucked her arse with it.

"Oooh yes, fuck that's good, going to cum, aargh g..o..i..n..g tooo cc...u...mmm! Mmm, yeees, Shit oh yes,yes, YEEESS!" Rosemary exclaimed, cumming hard.

Her cunt milking my cock sent me over as well! Spurt after spurt of my cum shot deep into her, I was groaning in pleasure, holding my prick in her spasming cunt, I could also feel her little hole spasming on my thumb! We were both covered in a sheen of sweat as I collapsed in a heap next to her! My prick and thumb popping out of her.

"Whew, that was magic, pure magic, thank you, whew, fantastic!" I said as I crawled across to Sandy and kissed her. "Love you Honey, love you lots...."

Alec was kissing Rosemary as well, when Sandy piped up. "I was about to cum when you stopped, Rosemary, don't leave me twitching. please, my pussy needs you!"

Grinning, Rosemary said. "No problem babe, you can do me at the same time!" Saying which she straddled Sandy's face. "Taste your husband's and my juices!" She went down on Sandy.

Alec and I were mesmerised by the site of our lovely wives going down on each other, glancing across at him I noticed that he was slowly stroking his semi hard cock, with all the moans coming from the girls my prick also started to grow. (Those pills were potent!) It had been years since I had come so much in such a short space of time..

After a short while Sandy released Rosemary's pussy, "Aaaargh, yeees, oh, cumming baby, cumming!" She exclaimed, clamping her legs to Rosemary and holding her head into her pussy. Relaxing, she went at Rosemary's pussy wth a vengeance! Soon Rosemary started to groan, we could see her pussy squirming on Sandy's face.

Suddenly she pushed up with her arms, threw her head back, squeezing her legs closed around Sandy, "Mmmm, oooooh, sherbet, cuuummmming, lick that cunt baby bite my clit, oooh, aargh, mmm yeeeess!!"

Collapsing on top of Sandy, she looked at Alec, grinned, and said "Oh no, you are fucking hard again, I don't know if I can take any more!" Turning round she and Sandy kissed and fondled each other, licking the juices off each other. Alec and I decided we needed attention as well, both our pricks rock hard again!

"Enough ladies, enough, we would like to participate as well!!" said Alec.

Rolling apart, the girls sat up, Rosemary still tweaking one of Sandy's nipples, Sandy with her fingers in Rosemary's cunt, letting go, Sandy crawled across the bed to me. took my face in her hands, "I love you darling, please fuck me now," And she kissed me.

Laying her back on the bed I went down on her very wet pussy, licking and sucking at her hole, savouring her juices,

"Darling, I said fuck me, I want your cock in my cunt NOW!"

So I kissed and nibbled my way up, paying particular attention to those fabulous tits of hers...."

"In me now!" She growled.

Smiling at her I obliged and slid my prick into her cunt, lying on her I kissed her as I slowly fucked her, her mouth opened and our tongues battled with each other. It was a slow sensual fuck, working slowly towards climax, we came together, quietly, whilst kissing....

Rosemary and Alec had also had a slow fuck next to us, they were lying cuddling each other, and watching us.... Sandy blushed, Rosemary grinning at her said. "That was awesome to watch!"

After a few minutes to recover it was decided that FOOD was needed! It was also decided that no clothes were to be worn! (I think that Alec and Rosemary both wanted more of Sandy's luscious tits! No objection from me!! I was happy to have both sets on display!)

Sitting around the table in the kitchen, plates of cereal in front of us and fresh coffee in our mugs, we discussed all that had happened in such a short time!

"How long had you had your fantasy Martin, and how long had Sandy known about it?" Asked Rosemary.

"I'm not sure, a year or so, Sandy?" I responded.

"He told me about it about six months ago," She said. "I laughed it off at first, but Martin kept bringing it up and it did make for good sex! Then he would put a name to the 'other' guy, that made it really hot!"

"Well we are really pleased that you acted on it! Considering Sandy's initial reaction it could have gone pear shaped!!" Said Rosemary.

"You mean like these gorgeous tits?" Said Alec. leaning forward and fondling them.

Sandy swatted his hand away. "Alec, really, behave yourself!" Said Sandy blushing, "And anyway Rosemary's are fabulous!" Looking at me she said. "I still can't believe that you had the cheek to discuss sex with me to Alec!! And then for you, Alec, to go behind my back and tell Rosemary, that was so humiliating!"

Rosemary, grinning. said. "I thought that it was very sweet of Alec not to go behind my back! Mind you, he has always known that I have had a 'thing' for you! I don't have lesbian feelings, but there has always been something about you....!"

"I would never have agreed to Martin's offer if Rosemary had said 'no'." Said Alec. "I'd have regretted it as I have always fancied you, Sandy, as Rosemary knows!"

Getting up to get more coffee, I said. "Anyway how do we go from here? I for one really loved seeing Sandy fucked by Alec, and fucking Rosemary was just the cherry on top!" Returning, Alec had moved round to sit next to Sandy!?! Had his arm draped over her shoulder and was gently fondling her boob. Sandy leaning into him!

"That answers that! How about you Rosemary? What do you want?" I said.

"I, lover, would like to have your cock back in my pussy, for you to go down on me, for your wife to go down on me , oh Honey, I want it ALL, as much as I can get!!" Replied Rosemary. "So as your lovely cock is nice and hard lets go and fuck!"

Looking at Alec she said. "You both took those pills of yours, didn't you darling? I'm sooo glad, lots of fun for us girls!" Getting up, "Put that coffee down, Martin, come" She put her hand out to me.

"Before you go," Said Sandy, leaning against Alec. "On the walk yesterday, oh my god! WAS it only yesterday! Wow......! Well, I was trying to think of a way to either ask Alec, or get Martin to ask him to join us in bed, but I couldn't, partly because of Rosemary, also because it took me so far out of my comfort zone! Sooo thank you darling, it was a huge shock that you did it, but I wouldn't change it now, so go fuck the girl while I fuck this man!!"

Rosemary and I went to our bedroom, leaving Sandy and Alec, necking, in the kitchen.

Rosemary, turned to me, put her arms around my neck, pulled me in and kissed me, her lips parting, tongue exploring, I held her tight my prick pushed up between us, kissing and tonguing her back. Looking up at me she said, "Martin, will you make love to me, slowly and gently? But could we shower together first, I feel very yucky!"

Leading her to the bathroom, I said, "I would really like that, but you could never be yucky, sexy, yes, yucky, no!" Turning the shower on, once the temperature was right, I took her hand, pulled her in wth me, "Turn around." I said, and taking the gel, soaped her back and buttocks, I gently scrubbed her with the luffa, rinsed her off, then put some gel on my hands, "Spread your legs darl," Gently stroked between her legs, over her arse and up to her pussy, rinsed her off. "Turn around." Repeated the process, took a lot longer over her breasts, Using my fingers, I gently cleaned her pussy!

Rosemary, spread her legs, groaned and said. "Aah, mm, ooh, no more Honey, please...!"

Removing my fingers I finally washed her hair.

Kissing her nose, I said, "Lets get you dry, and go to bed."

We dried each other, Rosemary paying particular attention to my very hard prick, I ended by drying her hair with the dryer.

We went into the bedroom, onto the bed, snuggled and kissed. I asked . "Rosemary, love, do you want me to go down on you first??"

"Mmm, no sweetie, I am more than ready for you, please!"

Getting on top, I found her pussy so wet that I slipped in to the hilt, holding her head in my hands I kissed her as I slowly thrust in and out, she held me tight and thrust to meet my movements! I put a hand on a breast and fondled it, rolling the nipple in my fingers, still kissing her, stroking her hair, we made love like that for ages.

Eventually, Rosemary clutched at me, her legs came up, feet on my back, grunting she said. "Aaargh, ooh,yea, cummming, faster,Martin, harder, ooh yea, ummm yeeesss, cummming, oh you have such a lovely cock.... aaaah, yeeesss, oooh, umm. Lovely, so good, ah!" Her legs fell back to the bed. I stopped thrusting, held her and kissed her lightly, letting her relax. "Ooh, that was special, Martin, lovely, lovely, please cum, I want you to cum in me!"

"Are you sure, I don't mind if you would rather stop?" I asked.

"No Honey, I want your cum, so do me!" She replied.

Thrusting, again slowly, I took a nipple into my mouth, sucking and nibbling.

"Mm, that's lovely, a bit harder, push harder, ooh yes!" She said, pushing up to meet my strokes, it did not take long before I felt myself getting close.

"Going to cum, umm, oooh, yeees," I said, pushing deep into Rosemary. "Aah that is so good, cumming babe, cuumming." I lay on her spent.

Stoking my back she cooed. "Lovely, Honey, lovely."

When my prick softened and slipped out, I got off, reached for the tissues, and wiped the cum from her pussy. Relaxing, we cuddled and kissed for a few minutes.

"Had we better go and see if our spouses are finished?" Asked Rosemary.

Going down stairs, we went to the lounge holding hands, like young lovers!

"You two took your time," grinned Sandy, who was cuddled up to Alec on the sofa. holding his turgid prick! "We were just wondering whether we should come and see what was going on! Did you have fun?"

"Oh yes, it was fabulous! how about you two?" She asked.

"Fantastic!" Said Alec.

"Great, thanks!" Said Sandy. "It was a long slow loving."

"Us too!" Exclaimed Rosemary. "Really, really nice, Your husband is a great lover, Sandy."

"Alec is no slouch either!" Sandy replied, "I am shagged out, how about you, Rosemary?"

"Yes, getting rather hungry as well." She remarked.

"Then lets eat!" Said Sandy getting up, she headed to the kitchen with Rosemary.

Alec and I followed, watching the sway of the women's bums!

Looking at Alec I remarked, "I can't believe that we are all so comfortable just walking around nude,, I mean this time yesterday I asked if you would fuck Sandy!!"

"Yes," he replied, "Maybe its the strength of our friendship."

In the kitchen Sandy was pouring away the coffee. "I think a fresh pot is required!" She said. "How about some scrambled eggs on toast to tide us over 'til supper?"

12