Sandy TS: After The Restaurant

Story Info
The best looking woman around.
1.3k words
4.5
63.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers

As we left the restaurant, we walked hand in hand across the road heading for the park and river.

"Thank you." You intoned, as you stopped and gave me a long wet kiss.

"That's okay. I enjoy being with you." I replied.

As we continued walking towards the river, we had our arms around each other. You with your head on my shoulder and me with mine leaning against yours.

We walked over to the railings and looked out across the river. You standing against the rails and me, behind you with my arms wrapped around you.

"It's beautiful. So nice and peaceful here." you said.

"Yes, it certainly can take your breath away." I replied to Sandy's statement.

"Although, I think that present company is also very beautiful and lovely." I said as I nuzzled your neck and ear.

"Thank you." You said again, as you moved your neck to the side to allow me to keep kissing it.

You turned within my arms and smiled up at me.

"You know, I could get used to having you around." You said, as your lips reached for mine.

Your hands went around the back of my head and neck as you pulled me towards you. Our mouths locked in a struggle with each other's. The lips becoming combatants as they locked horns and tried to find an outlet for our emotions.

My hands were pulling you close and running up and down your back. Over your tight arse and then on their way again.

"I want you now." You told me as we pulled our lips apart and you looked me in the face."

"Now?" I asked.

You nodded and repeated the statement. "Yes...I want you now."

"Okay...come on, let's find a place." I said as I grabbed your hand.

It was you that found it. A small patch of grass, surrounded by bushes, with a tree in the middle.

"Perfect." I said, as I pulled you down onto the grass.

Luckily this time of year was warm and that this part of the park seemed not to get too many passers by.

As you laid down on your back, I kissed your lips and trailed my fingertips over your dress and over your breasts. The nipples were erect and very large. You were getting very aroused, just like me.

"Hmmmmmmm, don't stop." You purred, as my fingers brushed your nipples and then traveled down over your navel.

"I don't think I could, even if I wanted to." I replied to you.

"Hang on." You said, as you reached around for your purse.

As if by magic, you pulled out a small tube of cream and then held up a condom and smiled at me.

"You think of everything." I said to you.

"I'm on top." You told me.

You stood up and worked your dress up over your hips and left it scrunched up like that. You passed me the cream, but held onto the condom.

"Ready?" Ready you asked, as you turned around and stood over my body.

"Yes." I managed to say, as I looked up and saw the back of your G-string going up the crack of your arse.

You slowly lowered yourself onto my body, facing my toes. With your dress up like that I could see the fine orbs of your bum. The cheeks fine and smooth and very much wanted as I gazed at them.

You did not lower yourself completely, but left me some room so that my arms would be able to work on your lovely rear.

I laid my hands on each of your cheeks and slowly pulled them apart. As I pulled them apart, one had the g-string as well. Gently pulling your bum towards me, my tongue began licking your crack. First up and then back, while stopping on its way to lick around your love hole. I could feel you shiver as I did this. So was I, but I was intoxicated by your smell and feel.

While this happened you undid my belt buckle and pants and the zip. I raised my hips so that you could move them down over my legs.

"What's this?" You stated, as you released my manhood from the confines of the underpants.

You bobbed your head down to give my cock a kiss and then take it into your mouth. Moving the shaft deep into your throat, as your lips and teeth worked it over.

I was lucky that I did not blow then and there.

As you sucked on me, I forced my tongue around and into your love hole, enjoying the taste. Even though you were now lubricated there, I reached for the cream and undid the cap. Putting some on my middle finger I ran it over your hole and then slowly pressed the finger into the hole. Sliding it in and out, up to the knuckle with ease.

"Hmmm." You said around a mouthful of cock.

You pulled your lips away from my cock and undid the packaging from around the condom. Pulling it out, you stretched it a little bit before leaning back down to kiss my cock and then slide it over me.

When it was on, you turned around and positioned yourself facing me. I put one hand on each cheek as you slowly lowered yourself down onto my shaft.

You only had to guide it a little bit and then it was in.

You reached behind your neck and undid the dress straps. As the fabric fell away, your breasts appeared. Round and firm. The nipples big and bold, just waiting to be sucked and touched.

I reached up and slowly trailed my fingers over the curve of your breasts and over your nipples.

They responded to my touch and so did you. You leaned down to kiss me as you rocked back and forth impaled on my erection.

Your lips were like a fire that had to be quenched. Your tongue was a raging lance as it met mine and they played for all it was worth.

I pulled you down harder, by your hips, as I thrusted harder into you. You responded by arching your back and leaning back, onto me. I moved my hands around to your front and moved them down to rub them over your crotch area.

"You, feel nice there." I said, as I could feel your erection as well.

"He's for later." You told me. Smiling as you said this.

If anyone looked over, they would think that we were a normal couple having a good time and we were.

"I'm coming." I said, as my thrusts became more urgent.

With one last large thrust, I blew my load. You slowly kept sliding up and down my shaft, slowly the pressure released.

You lent forward and kissed me on the lips. More tenderly but still with passion.

"Thank you." You said as you brushed you lips with mine.

"Anytime." I said

We continued to kiss as my hands continued to travel over your back and buttocks.

You lent down and gave me a last kiss, before turning around to take off the condom. As you pulled it off, you lent forward to lick up any that was still attached to my cock. The feeling was nice and I did not complain, at all.

I rubbed your bum, as you were doing this. The goose bumps were there and they felt very nice.

As you finished licking me, you said "Come on, let's go, where we can play some more. Only this time it's my turn."

We stood up and rearranged our clothing, so that once again we were fully dressed again.

Standing there we kissed again. Longer this time. The kiss lingered on our lips, as we pulled apart.

I knew then and there that I had found my soul mate.

Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers