Sandy TS: The Morning After The Park

Story Info
Sandy bares her soul.
2k words
4.68
32.4k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers

As we lay in bed, I listened to your breathing as you slept. Turning onto my side facing you, I rested my head on my hand, lifting it off the pillow. The sheets had fallen off the top of your body, revealing your breasts, in all their glory.

As you lay there I remembered the sex and the contact we both shared after going out to dinner and then to the park, by the river afterwards. It was so exciting and wonderful, that words could not convey the feelings that were within my body and my heart.

I gently moved my other hand to your left breast, turning the finger in circles around your nipple and over your breast. You murmured in your sleep, as I did this.

“Should I stop?” I thought to myself.

As I looked at your face I could see that you were dreaming, so the answer came back, “No.”

As my fingers traced the firmness of your two mounds, their little sentinels began to grow and become harder. It was like watching small hills grow out from the surrounding countryside. Oh, how I longed to take them in my mouth and suck and tease them.

I continued, not wanting to disturb your sleep. Slowly over one breast, then the other and then my hand would slowly travel down under the sheet, to your belly and back again.

Your hand reached for mine and held on, even though you were still semi asleep. You held onto it as it came to rest on your left breast again.

“Hmm, John.’ You purred.

I kept my hand still, unsure of what to do, I mean after hearing that name, I panicked a little bit. That was not my name.

As we lay there, like this, you started to stir and wake up.

“Hello.” You said in a sleepy voice, as you smiled up at me.

“Hi, yourself.” I grinned back at you as I kissed you on the lips.

You must have picked up some vibes, because you asked me, “What’s wrong? I wasn’t talking in my sleep, was I?”

“Some.” I replied.

“Oh! What did I say?” You said a little sheepishly.

“You called me John.” I replied with regret.

“Oh!” You said back, as you held my hand tighter.

You seemed to be struggling within yourself to make up your mind, about something.

“Okay, I will tell you.” You said.

“You do not need to.” I replied.

“No, I want to.” You said back, quickly.

You moved around so that your head was cradled on my chest and you draped your arm over me.

“It was such a long time ago.” You started. “John was the first boy I met, that I had a crush on. I was 15 at the time and I had been taking hormones for a while, to develop breasts. My parents were very understanding of this. Well, I had this crush and I was not sure about his reaction to dating a half female and half male. Anyway, we ended up going out and he was a really sweet guy. We only kissed and cuddled to start with and then later we started with me giving him oral sex, I always said I was waiting and the like when it came to be my turn, so I let him suck and play with my tits.”

As you talked your hand caressed my arm, just as you would stroke a baby in your arms, to sooth it.

I was doing the same, but to you.

“We came to a time.” You continued, “When I thought that our relationship would be able to take the openness that I so really sort. One day when we were in my bedroom, I told him that I had to tell him something that would affect how he saw me and felt about me. I slowly took off my top and then my jeans, as I faced him. Clad only in panties now, I felt very self-conscious. He looked at me and grinned. It was then that I pulled my knickers off, revealing my penis, to him.”

“You don’t have to go on, if you don’t want to.” I said, as I noticed that you had tears in your eyes.

“No, I want to.” You said, in a teary voice, which only made me hug you tighter.

“John just stared at me and then he put his hand over his mouth and then ran to the bathroom, where he was sick. I stood there crying, wondering what I had done and slowly I got dressed. By the time I had come out of the bedroom. John had gone. I was so alone and so scared of losing him, I nearly thought about taking my life.”

“Don’t ever think that.” I said sternly to you, “You are a beautiful woman and everyone who meets you thinks the same.”

“I know.” You sobbed, “But back then I was only 15 and I did not know much. All I knew was that I had loved John and I had destroyed that.”

“Okay.” I said as I kissed your forehead.

“I didn’t go to school for a few days, because I was not sure if John had told any of his mates, but no one said anything, so I assumed that he was embarrassed by the whole thing. I would pass him in the hall sometimes and see him in class, but he sat away from me. People asked if we had broken up and why, but I just told them “That we were having time apart.” Finally after a week, he came to me and said that we needed to talk. We met by on the oval, by a tree and he told me how his feelings were confused. He still loved me and wanted to be with me, but he was unsure of how the situation would work. I told him that I still loved him and that we could work it out. He agreed and then he reached across and kissed me on the lips.”

“That was the happiest time of my life.” You told me, and I believed you because your voice sounded so happy at that.

“So, we went back to girlfriend/boyfriend status and it was nice. We finally both decided to take the plunge into me receiving oral and it was a learning curve for both of us. After a few tentative moments, John found out that he liked doing it, to me. We set aside one Saturday, when my parents were out, because we wanted to have sex for the first time. He was so gentle and caring, it was beautiful. We both learned from each other and our bodies. Eventually it was my turn to do John and I was just as gentle and caring as he was. We were so much in love.”

Your voice started to trail off and I could hear the tears within.

“Go on.” I gently urged you.

“After 3 years together, we knew that we wanted to be together for the rest of our lives, so we made a pledge to get married, if we could. John was out one day and he was supposed to come around at 6.00pm, but he never showed. I called his house, but no one was there. I tried and tried to call, but it was still the same. Finally around 10.00pm John’s dad came to the door and spoke with my parents. Mum and Dad came up to my room, with tears in their eyes. They told me that John had been killed in a car accident, earlier. I cried my eyes out and sobbed into my pillow for what seemed like days after that.”

I reached across to the bedside table and grabbed a few tissues, which I dried your tears with and gave to you.

I would have hugged you tighter still, but I held you as tight as I could.

“So, I went to his funeral and everyone was so nice to me. I kept crying and praying but nothing was going to bring him back. I ended up moving away to dispel the memories and try anew, that’s what bought me here. I dated a few other guys, but it wasn’t the same. That is, until I met you. The way you have been with me, the restaurant, the park, the little things and the way you were caressing my breasts before just makes me think of John.”

“You’re so much like him, that I am glad that I have found you.” You said as you reached up to kiss me on the lips and then give me a big hug.

I felt like I wanted to take you in my arms and hold you tight; just to lay with you; to make passionate love with you in my arms and never let you go.

As we laid there you said, “Make love to me.”

I reached down with my head, as yours came up and our lips met, first softly and then they slowly crushed themselves together in a hot and steamy embrace.

My hand moved down your smooth, silky back to run over your backside. To feel the smooth orbs of your cheeks.

Your hand moved down my waist and moved towards my crotch area. We were both aroused and our erections were growing with each kiss and with the touch of our hands. I went to reach for the condoms, but you staid my hand.

“No, I want you deep in me. I want to feel you’re cum in me. I want to share all of your love.” You said seductively.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yes.” You replied, in my ear.

You pushed me down, until I was on my back. Your hand went to your mouth and you sucked on your fingers and then slide them down to your hole. Slowly lubricating it with your saliva. This you did for a couple of times. You then grabbed both of your cheeks and pulled them apart, as I placed my erection at your anus. Slowly you lowered yourself onto my erection, pushing it in as you were pushing down. I slid in and you were impaled on me. You pushed harder to take all of me in. When you were sitting astride me with my cock buried to the hilt in you, you stretched forward to kiss me on the lips, open-mouthed as your tongue explored me, as mine explored you.

You started to gyrate your hips as you bounced up and down on me. Letting my erection slip in and nearly out of your anus, but not quite. I ran my hands over your breasts and body adding to your pleasure. Your erection was clearly visible and I longed for it, but I wanted to save it, so that you could do the same for me. I wanted you to make love inside of me as well.

I told you this as you slid along the length of my penis and you smiled down at me.

“I’m coming.” I told you in a hoarse voice.

“I know,” You replied.

My cock erupted in a great flood within your anus and cum started to leak out, but still you moved on the shaft.

You had some cum as well, on yours. I wiped it off with my fingers and placed them in my mouth. I then did it again; only this time I placed the fingers in your mouth. You sucked on them greedily as you continued to hump me.

Finally you slowed down and leaned down towards me and kissed me fully on the lips.

“I think I love you.” You said.

“I think I love you too.” I replied, as I stared up into your gorgeous eyes.

We were both smiling as we disengaged ourselves and lay side by side, facing each other.

“My turn.” I said, as I kissed the top of your nose.

“Yes please.” You coed back.

Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers