Sandy's Halloween Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I'm going to give you what every good slut deserves" the evil villain announced. Something cool was drizzled onto her crease, then Sandy felt a presence at the entrance to her ass. The shock snapped her from her haze.

"Devon, what are you doing?" she yelled, but the words were swallowed by the object in her mouth.

"What was that? Sorry, I can't understand you" he wickedly laughed. "But I do have a surprise for you. Let's see if you like a cock in that pretty little asshole!"

Her mind became a confliction of reactions. She was about to experience her darkest fantasy and the thought exhilarated her. But the rational side of her was terrified. Her finger felt cozy in her musky canal but how would it feel to have a real cock inside. The only redeeming factor was Devon's smallish prick was just a little larger than her finger. The thrill and the trepidation pulled mightily on her psyche, neither one winning the tug of war. Suddenly the cock was stabbed into her ass. "OH NO" her mind screamed. Devon had on the penis extender! It was way too large to fit in her virgin hole. Sandy started thrashing about on the bed trying to escape, shrieking around the gag. Devon thrust again sending more of his plastic manhood inside. Sandy started flailing her head from side to side as she continued to wail. Indifferent to her pleadings he continued pressing into her until she felt his stomach against her butt cheeks, his tool completely implanted in her.

He leaned forward, his mouth near her ear. "How does that feel slut?"

Sandy screamed at the top of her lungs, but again most of the sound was silenced by the gag.

"What? Does my slave have something to say?" He reached to her mouth and yanked the material from her mouth.

"Oh gawd Devon, please stop. It is too big. It hurts so bad!" she pleaded.

"Not a chance. You deserve everything you are getting tonight," Vader snarled. With that he pulled his sheathed cock so just the head was inside her, then assertively pushed back in.

"Nooooooooooooooo!" Sandy begged.

Deaf to her appeal Devon began a slow, rhythmic motion in and out, not too forceful but firm enough to keep her whining. With each subsequent plunge, Sandy's body had begun to defy her brain. While she continuously begged him to stop, her body begged him to continue. The pain was now more a fullness than the initial agony. Her pussy was dripping juices down her legs again. Her whining had morphed into moaning. Instead of trying to escape from her attacker, her hips had impulsively began arching back to meet his thrusts. Her fantasy now reality, Sandy allowed herself to be immersed into the lust.

Her tormentor realized the change. Through the voice resonator he declared "Oh does my little slut like getting her ass fucked? Is this what you fantasize about late at night?"

"Oh yes baby, I love it! she cried, her will now completely dissolved.

"I'll give it to you alright!" Devon growled. He reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair, then wrenched her head back. "Take this slut!" He began pounding into her with a ferocity that stunned her, but to her surprise with little discomfort. Her body and mind had transformed into nothing more than a quivering mass of emotion to be used for his pleasure. She had completely submitted to him and the acquiescence had set her free.

"Oh gawd Devon, fuck me! Fuck my ass hard!" she demanded.

"Are you my submissive little slave now? Will you do anything I demand of you?" he questioned.

"Yes, oh my lord yes. I am yours to do as you wish," she proudly exclaimed.

He pounded her with a fury that before tonight she imagined would have ripped her apart. But instead her ass had welcomed the punishment with a fervor that was shocking. Never before had her body reacted as it did. Sandy was slamming her hips back to meet his thrusts with the same savagery as Devon gave. The grunting sounds coming through the mask were eerie, contributing to the surreal atmosphere. She was groaning and moaning so loudly her throat hurt. One of his hands used her hair as a bridle as he rode her, his other started slapping her butt cheeks unmercifully, turning her flesh into a criss cross of crimson handprints.

Then the villain bellowed "I am going to cum in your ass now bitch! Are you ready?"

But Sandy heard none of his words. She was too busy cumming herself. What she experienced could only be described as an out-of-body experience. It was as though she were watching herself in a homemade porn movie. Her hips were jerking spasmodically, her body writhing madly on the bed, her mouth agape howling like a bitch in heat. Her body was like an electric discharge, every inch sparking with hunger. Her nectars streamed from her empty cunt like a garden hose as she rode out the tempest. Then she collapsed.

Barely conscious, she became aware of her hands being released and the blindfold being removed. With eyes adjusting to the light, Sandy detected a figure moving away from the bed, then heard the door open, then close. Sandy laid in the pool of her own essence as she reveled in the afterglow. Wow, what an experience, the actuality far exceeding the illusory. Her body ached, similar to that satisfied ache after a gym workout. Her little pucker throbbed with pleasure/pain and her cheeks were on fire. She reached down, her finger inspecting her battered anus for any damage, but she felt nothing but a copious amount of semen oozing from her ass. "I guess I'd better get up and clean myself," she thought to herself. Standing, she nearly fell to the floor tripping over the Darth Vader head gear. She gingerly moved towards the bathroom as cum streamed down her thighs. What a mess she thought. Then the bolt of lightning struck causing all the hair on her body to stand at attention.

"Wait a minute, how could Devon's cum be dripping down my legs? He was wearing the extension." Rushing to the light switch she flipped on the overhead light. To her right sitting in the corner, bound in duct tape was Devon. The tape across his mouth prevented any noise from emitting and his eyes were dilated out of their sockets as he stared panicky at his wife.

But if Devon is there, then who...

12