Sandy's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her own nipples were on fire, her cunt was buzzing with delight, and Sandy's body was shuddering from over-stimulation. But still she would not orgasm. A few times she cried out and bit into the air, as if hoping she could catch a climax in her teeth and swallow it down, but her ultimate target stayed just out of reach.

After several minutes, Molly could see this wasn't working. Sandy had been on edge for so long, but no matter what Molly did with her hand at the girl's pussy, the orgasm still eluded her. To make matters worse, Molly's fingers, wrist and arm were all cramping up. Molly couldn't maintain, much less increase, her speed or power. Eventually she just had to stop.

But she couldn't afford to take a break. Sandy was close, after all. Maybe she just needed a change in technique to push her over the edge. It would probably take no more than a few flicks of the tongue, Molly thought, as she hesitantly pulled her breasts from Sandy's face and moved down, squatting at the end of the bed between Sandy's legs, and moving her own face in between them.

At first, a few licks was all Molly gave. From Sandy's reaction to the first touch of Molly's tongue to her soaking pussy lips, Molly knew it wouldn't take more than a couple licks concentrated on the clit to get Sandy screaming. But Molly did that, and though Sandy did cry out and buck and thrash about, there was still no orgasm. Molly wondered if maybe Sandy was having orgasms, but they just weren't registering enough for the inexperienced girl to tell, but Sandy's calls of "I'm so close!" mixed about with all the other things she was yelling suggested otherwise. With all the passion this girl obviously had, it seemed hard to believe that she could mistake her own climax with just feeling really, really good.

And so Molly gave a few more licks. And a few more. Then she started sucking Sandy's clit, gently at first, and then progressively harder. Sandy screamed and howled, but never 'snapped' into oblivion. Finally Molly gave in and just started eating Sandy's fat little cunt out as best as she knew how. Molly had very little experience eating pussy, but she'd done great the first time, and it was easy to imagine what another woman would want to feel. And so Molly gave it to the girl, making love to her soft, fleshy lips, tonguing her tunnel, and lapping up all the juices that Sandy could offer.

"Oh God!" Sandy cried out. "Please don't stop! Please don't stop!"

This only drove Molly further insane. She reached under her partner and grabbed a big ass cheek in each hand and squeezed, pulling Sandy harder against her face. Molly lapped passionately at Sandy' cunt and clit, soon getting so worked up that there wasn't enough for her to do and she simply had to move on to something else. There was a split second moment when Molly tried to justify the move, telling herself that if eating the girl out wasn't working yet, she'd have to take it up a notch. But Molly knew she wanted more just as much as Sandy seemed to need it.

But there was a bigger problem now, too. Molly had gotten so excited herself, now even she was desperate to climax. As she got up to change positions, she noticed the sun outside was going down. She knew what time of the day it was just from looking at the sky. It was a trick she'd learned by being outside so much. And from the way things looked now, she figured she must have been in here with Sandy for nearly forty minutes! Forty minutes of getting herself worked up, all while keeping Sandy on edge.

But still not past it.

And now, as hard as she tried not to, Molly was reaching that point of no return. And she was too hot to find humor in the irony.

Molly stood up, kicked off her shoes, tugged off her pants and panties, but still didn't bother taking off her shirt which, though still wide open, had made it back onto her shoulders. She jumped onto Sandy again, feeling for the first time the girl's soft, wet, nude body against her own. This time Molly did kiss the girl, hard and wild, and they hugged each other and wrestled, tossing about on the bed, legs flailing.

Finally their crotches joined together and instantly they began humping, grinding, and slapping their wet cunts against each other. Sandy, being inexperienced and the least aggressive despite her aroused state, did what she could to add to the passion, but Molly was the one truly leading the charge. She bucked her hips hard, driving her hot, angry, engorged pussy almost violently against Sandy's fat lips and ringing clit. The bed shook and even jumped, thumping back onto the floor so powerfully that the other furniture in the room shifted. Sweat poured off their bodies and even flung into the air. They grunted like wild animals, howled like beasts, and gasped as if drowning, but still they could not reach climax. Their fucking had become a marathon that, despite all the hard work it took, they were determined to finish.

Molly was beginning to wonder if she had caught whatever it was that had kept Sandy from orgasm. As riled up as she was, as primed and hot and beyond ready, Molly knew she should've been able to orgasm, even on accident. But now she was desperately trying to get release, and all she could manage was finding another impossible level of arousal at which to be kept at bay and teased at. It felt indescribably good, but it was also exceedingly frustrating. If Molly had been able to think it through, she would've chosen the eternal bliss she was experiencing now over a short moment of colossal orgasm any day. But her body wasn't listening. It needed to let go.

She thrust harder, kissed deeper, and willed herself like never before. For that moment, Molly was only scarcely aware that this had all started so Sandy could get her climax.

Suddenly Molly became aware of a shadow that was out of place. She didn't know how she noticed anything at all in her state, but she turned her head to look, and through her glossed over eyes she saw two male figures standing in the room. Molly blinked and slowed her humping enough to see more clearly. Her heart stopped as she recognized two young boys from down the block. They were watching her.

"God!" she exclaimed. "What are you...fuck!" But that was all Molly could gasp out. Despite being caught by high school senior punk kids, despite being in a position that could get her fired and exiled from the town, maybe even the state, Molly kept humping Sandy, and made no effort to cover up. She still needed to orgasm. And getting there felt too fucking good to stop for any reason. The only excuse she had for staying slow and listening for an answer was because she knew how these guys had treated Sandy, and that this was probably the last thing the girl wanted them to see.

Probably, Molly thought. And hoped. Because at this point, Molly was so far gone and out of control the last thing she wanted to do was give up, stop, and try to handle this situation. Despite the dangers involved, she didn't care if the boys watched. But if Sandy was uncomfortable, and she likely was, this would have to be it.

Until she knew, however, Molly kept up the humping...

"We came to see Sandy," one of them said. The one with the spiky blond hair.

"Get the fuck out of here, you guys!" Sandy panted. She still wasn't stopping, either. It would make sense that she didn't care what the guys thought of her. She hadn't cared about what they thought when she offered to blow them. She just wanted to do it to help her reach orgasm, which is what she was trying to do now, but with Molly. "You came all over me and then you just fucking left!"

"But we came back because it was your turn," Spiky said.

"We thought the cops were here," the one with the brown bangs said. "And we left Ashton at home. It wasn't cool what he did to you, cumming on your face without warning like that. We didn't think you'd want him here."

"So..." Sandy gasped, finally slowing down a little and giving them attention. "You mean you want to fuck me?" Sandy still humped against Molly, who was only half listening to it all.

"Yeah, baby," Spiky said. "I want to make you cum!"

Those were the magic words, as Sandy had never even told the guys that that was all she was really after. Her humping speed and power increased ten fold, as did Molly's in response. The idea that these three young guys--usually jerks, but always pretty good looking--were here to service her was more than Sandy had ever fantasized about. Desperately horny, she reached out with a hand toward Spiky, who removed his pants as he approached. It had been about an hour since he had cum on her face and breasts, and his dick was fully erect, more than ready for round two.

Molly didn't know what to think. These young guys had come back for Sandy, but now that she was here, too, did they expect her to service them or let them fuck her? Though she'd come close several times lately, Molly hadn't yet totally given herself to a man besides her husband. There was one young man, another high school senior on her route, whom she desperately wanted, but her love for her husband had kept her from getting involved in a full blown affair. Still, she cared for this young man, and he cared for her. If she was going to cheat and fuck some other man, it had to be him. Otherwise is would be like she was cheating on her husband AND her lover.

But Sandy had done more damage than Molly thought. Molly was reluctantly climbing off Sandy, making room for Spiky to get in between the girl's thighs with his young cock, when Molly felt a cold hand on her bare ass, then a solid force from behind, pressing at the tight hole just above her dripping pussy. Normally Molly would have jumped forward, away from the intruder, and then come back at him with closed fists. But she was still impossibly horny, and pathetically desperate for climax. Sandy had brought her as close to the edge as Molly had ever been without going over, and then left her there. The interruption of the guys explaining themselves had done nothing to cool Molly down. So when she felt the good, hard cock pushing slowly past her anus, her physical instinct was to push back, and her mind agreed.

That didn't mean she didn't hate herself as she humped back against whoever was behind her, fucking for all his life was worth. She felt terrible. But Molly was in too much need, and everything felt too fucking good to just take a breath and walk away. She was still teetering on that edge, and the cock slamming her sweaty bud was promising to deliver.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. Tanner," the boy fucking her grunted. "I hope this is okay."

Recognizing the voice, Molly didn't know if he meant the act itself or his ability to do it, and she didn't care.

"Yes! God, yes! Don't stop, Benji! Don't you fucking stop!" God, Molly thought. I'm being fucked by a kid. Named Benji. And he called me 'Mrs. Tanner'! And I'm begging him to keep it up! She felt awful doing this, but her pussy flooded with juices that ran down her leg. She thought for sure that meant she was going to cum, but it still didn't happen, even as Benji kept pounding away.

Molly leaned over to Sandy, kissed her on the mouth again, and then ducked down, hoping that an earlier unrealized desire would help push her over the limit. Molly took one of Sandy's pointy breasts in her mouth and sucked. She got an amazingly large portion of the tit in her mouth, and even felt the hard nipple tickle the back of her throat. Sandy cried out, though Molly was sure that also had something to do with whatever Spiky (she couldn't recall the kid's name) was doing between Sandy's legs.

Molly was thinking that as she brought a hand to her own clit, rubbing it furiously to help spur on an orgasm. And it was that action paired with the thought of Sandy getting fucked that gave Molly an idea. She let the young tit fall wetly from her mouth, then scooted down to Sandy's crotch. Spiky was, as expected, pounding away into Sandy's gushing pussy. As much as Molly loved cock and as excited as she'd recently become about pussy, seeing the two merging for the first time from strangers' bodies was a great, erotic thrill. And the full body throb she got as she bucked hard against the young man fucking her ass with every ounce of his energy only helped. Shaking, shuddering, and desperate, crying and hyperventilating, obsessed and as focused as she'd ever been, Molly opened her mouth and planted her lips right onto Sandy's hard clitoris while Spiky pumped the pussy just below.

She flicked the young girl's nub with her tongue once, twice, then three times. Spiky kept plunging in and drawing out, his taut belly brushing against the side of Molly's face.

Benji, still fucking, but with faster, shorter strokes, bent over onto Molly's back, reaching under and grabbing her freely swinging breasts, his fingers instantly tugging her nipples.

Sandy grabbed Molly's head to make sure it stayed there, with Molly's lips and tongue at her clit.

And then Sandy finally, spectacularly, lost it.

She howled as though she'd been pushed from a plane with no parachute, except there was no fear in this scream, only disbelief; disbelief at the intense, full body, even out of body pleasures that starburst in every pore of her existence. She thrashed on the bed like a girl possessed, which of course she was, but the demon coming out this time was the ever so elusive orgasm. Her body went as tight as it had ever been, every muscle constricted to the limit. She shut her eyes tight, and when they opened, a flood of tears poured out. And then Sandy was scared, because the intensity of the climax was so high, and it just kept getting higher, hitting her in wave after wave, an onslaught of exquisite sensation, she feared that her body might literally begin to separate into pieces if it couldn't handle the overload. The experience was simply becoming too much for her to handle.

But handle it she did.

And as she did, the others handled theirs. Molly felt Benji's thick, gooey load fill her ass as he rammed into her as hard as ever, which was the straw that broke the camel's back for her own orgasm. She broke down and went into spasms, pushing against the cock in her ass but also sucking hard on Sandy's clit as the girl continued to go wild. Molly entered a heightened state of perception, as she could feel every fiber touching her body as if she was concentrating on it; the bedspread on her knees, Sandy's skin against her arms and face, the fresh, scalding cum in her ass, the cock prying her open, the firm hands squeezing her tits and palming her hard nipples, the thousands of beads of sweat that clung to her skin. As the orgasm crashed over her, Molly didn't breathe for a very long time, and when she finally did, she had to gasp for air as if she'd been underwater for a minute too long.

It was while she was gasping that she became aware of Spiky about to orgasm, too. He grunted and moaned, but still he fucked Sandy's cunt. In an unbelievable moment of clarity, Molly knew Sandy wasn't prepared to have a guy cum inside of her. She doubted the newly deflowered girl was on the pill, and even if she was, it wasn't a risk the girl needed to take. And apparently the kid didn't know any better. So Molly pulled him out but jerked him off, knowing he deserved it for helping Sandy achieve her goal.

Molly didn't really want him to cum on her face, but with her position and no time there wasn't anywhere else for the cum to go. He splashed her with two hard spurts to the face. One spurt hit her temple, and then spilled down below her eye and covered her cheek all the way down to her chin, with some even going up and across her forehead. The other hit her ear and then went on deep into her hair. By then Molly had aimed him away from her face, but his further spurts coated her neck and even got as far as her breasts a few times before settling to a dribble on Sandy's thigh.

The whole group moaned and groaned as they caught their breath together for what seemed like another hour. And, in fact, it may just have been another hour, for Molly had become lost in thought over what she had just done. Fucking Karen had been a different matter. It was another woman. The same could be said for Sandy. But Molly had let this eighteen year old kid on her mail route fuck her ass and cum inside of her. She was too shocked and disappointed with herself to move. She just laid on the bed on her stomach, with him softening out of her, then hardening and going back in a while later. She didn't want to do it again, but it felt good, and so she decided, rather passively, to let him.

Beside her, Spiky and Sandy were at it again, too. This time Spiky was on the bottom. Molly turned her head, looked up at Sandy, and saw a smile of absolute bliss on the normally depressed girl's face. She was glowing.

Though fucking her ass might have been heaven for Benji, for Molly, now, it was little more than a nice massage in a very personal area. She put up with it a while longer, moved to tell him to stop, but before she could say the words, he had pulled out and jerked himself off between her ass cheeks, spraying a small load of cum onto the small of her back, thankfully missing the tangled uniform shirt she still wore.

Molly left the others without a word, though she at least gave Sandy a smile that she hoped came off as genuine. Yes, Molly had helped another person out, but at what cost?

She helped herself to the shower, but only had time to wet and clean her backside before realizing she had too much route left and too little sunlight in which to finish it. She dressed and rushed out the door. As she left, she could hear Sandy's bed thumping, and the sounds of the people on it moaning. Though that part of the story was a happy ending, Molly knew she'd made a very big mistake that she could not take back.

And yet all she could think about was doing it again...this time with a young man named John who just happened to have a freakishly strong sex drive and a much, much bigger cock.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Sandy, check out 'Sandy'.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Molly, check out 'Picture Window', 'Delivery From Molly', 'Molly's Treat', 'Molly's Facial', 'Flash', and 'Focus'.

12