Sandy's Vacation Day

Story Info
The continuing story of his adventurous wife.
1.6k words
4.14
60.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is based on a true episode that occurred in the wonderful days before the horror of AIDS. Now I would never have sex with someone I did not know without a condom.

* * * * *

I had just gotten home from work and fixed myself a drink when Sandy came in the door. "Did you have a nice vacation day," I asked my beautiful and adventurous wife, well aware she had taken a day of vacation. Knowing her as I did, there would be a sexy story to tell.

"Yeah, it was great," she said as she took a long sip of the drink I had fixed for her. "Let's go in the bedroom, I want to get out of these heels." I followed her, as always admiring the gentle sway of her hips in the wrap-around skirt.

"This morning I went shopping and then I met Jim for lunch," she continued as she kicked off her heels. Then she smiled and walked across the bedroom to stand directly in front of me with her hands on my shoulders. We kissed, confirming our love for each other. "I guess you would like to hear about my day," she said.

"Well, you can leave off the shopping part. Just start with Jim and lunch."

Sandy and I had swung with Jim and his wife Carol but always as a foursome. I knew Jim really liked Sandy but most swingers I have met limit their experiences to couples only. Sandy and I didn't and obviously Jim and Carol did not either. I ran my hand slowly up under her skirt between her bare legs. She spread her legs so I could continue to the top. Her outer lips were swollen and moist and I felt the unmistakable stickiness of semen in her pubic hair.

"What happened to your panty hose and underwear?"

"We had a corner booth at the restaurant, and Jim made me go to the ladies room and remove them."

I began unbuttoning her blouse. "Did he play with your pussy right there at the table?"

"Oh yeah," she replied, "he made me pull my skirt up around my hips and spread my legs. While he was giving the waiter our order, he was fingering me. This guy across from us at another table guessed what was going on and he kept dropping his silver ware and sneaking a peek under the table. It was hilarious. Jim made me play with myself until I climaxed right there at the table."

Knowing how verbal Sandy is, I asked, "How did you cover that up?"

"I pretended to have a coughing fit," she laughed, "But there were two woman at a table close us who I don't think were fooled. I saw them looking at me and whispering and then smiling when I had the coughing fit."

I slid Sandy's blouse off. Her nipples were distended and the area around them red. I knew to be gentle as I sucked one into my mouth. The fact that another guy had done the exact same thing just hours earlier really turned me on.

"Then we went to Jim's house and he showed me their 'adult playroom'. It's off their bedroom and has two king size beds in it. One wall has some really nice erotic art and the other one has mirrors. One of those leather sex swings hangs from the ceiling in one corner and they must have one of every dildo, vibrator and sex toy that was ever made."

I unsnapped her skirt and unwound it. I admired her firm body that at 32 looks 21. She crawled into bed and rolled onto her back. We kissed long and hard as she stoked my dick into hardness.

"Anyway," she said, "You know Jim always uses a cock ring to stay hard after he comes, but he had a new one I had never seen before it. It had little soft knobs on it that were supposed to stimulate my clit."

She spread her legs and I slid easily into her swollen pussy. "Did the knobs work?"

"Who knows?" she replied, "Jim and I fucked in every position you can imagine until we were both covered with sweat and I have no idea how many times I climaxed. All I know is I love the way he fucks me and everything felt good. You know how he loves to fuck me from behind and I grabbed a vibrator on the bedside table and used it when got me on my knees. I would slide it up to touch his prick as it slide in and out and he really lost it when I did that."

I rolled her onto her back and lifted her leg so I could lie on my side and fuck her. I can suck her tits and even kiss her or play with her clit in that position. "Go on," I said, knowing that could not have taken all afternoon.

"Well, we rested a little while and then Jim asked me if I wanted to try out this new sex toy. He said Carol thought it was wonderful. It was like that machine we saw advertised in the swinger's magazine and we couldn't figure out how it worked. Well, it is basically a saddle that sits on the floor and a woman straddles it. It has a dildo that vibrates and moves inside you. The area that touches a woman's clit is adjustable and it has little knobs kind of like Jim's cock ring. I wasn't too sure of it right at first but the woman has a little box like a TV tuner that she can control the speed and depth and intensity."

This really had my interest, "So what was it like?"

"Well, the dildo I picked was probably longer than I needed and it took a while to get comfortable but once I turned it on and started relaxing, I really got into it. It's designed to conform to a woman's anatomy and it is really hot. It hit my G spot and Jim was sucking on my tits while this thing was fucking me. I had several climaxes and then right as I was starting a real intense one, Jim whispers in my ear, "I forgot to tell you that I had invited Dave over this afternoon. I think you will really enjoy him but I'll tell him to go away if you aren't interested."

"Well," she said, "Here I am in the middle of this giant climax when I would have agreed to just about anything and this really nice looking guy comes in the room. I guess I nodded and him coming in the room like that just set me off again. It was so hot having these two guys watch me and knowing that they going to fuck me. I could see myself in the mirrors across the room and I looked like I was in pain although it was really pleasure."

"You mean Jim had invited another guy over and you didn't know about it?" I asked, my dick swelling more than I thought was possible.

"Yeah. I guess he and Jim do a lot of threesomes because he was perfectly comfortable with the situation and stripped right out of his clothes. I finally just rolled off the machine and I told them they were just going to have to wait until I caught my breath."

"Anyway, we drank some wine and sat around for a little while. Dave had undressed and I could see his dick gradually getting hard. I was feeling so slutty and I just pushed him down on his back and started kissing him and stroking his cock. Then he rolled me over and spread my legs and ate my pussy. He was really good, like you are; tongue fucking me and sucking on my clit, and biting it. Then he got on his knees and I guided his dick into me and he fucked me so good. He liked to kiss while we were fucking and you know how that turns me on. He held my ass off the bed with my legs over his shoulders and he really fucked me good. Then, almost whispering in my ear he asked me if I had ever had two dicks in me at once. I said no, but I wasn't that crazy about getting fucked in the ass and he said that wasn't what he meant and he rolled me over until he was on his back and I was straddling him. He pulled me down to his chest and I felt Jim behind me, trying to get his dick in my pussy also. I told them there was no way I could take two dicks at once because I was so tight but he kept working and then suddenly Jim's dick slid in next to Dave's."

That did it and I was building up a 'blow your head off climax'. Sandy knew it and kept talking because she knew that made me hot. Thinking of her being fucked by two guys at once made us both hot.

"They both fucked me at the same time and it was strange feeling with one dick sliding in and the other out. It didn't really hurt but I felt very full and the situation was really sexy but the sensation was too intense for them and they both climaxed in me at the same time."

That did it for me! The contractions pumping my semen into my beautiful wife were almost painful they were so strong. Once again Sandy and her wonderful erotic mind and adventuresome spirit had lead us to an unforgettable experience. I just never know what she is going to do next.