Sandy's Walk in the Park

Story Info
Sandy gets taken by five black guys.
5.2k words
4.15
194.4k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bindingwi
Bindingwi
167 Followers

Sandy had just gotten off the phone with her now ex-boyfriend Jim. She was devastated even though they were only going together for 6 months. Tonight was the night she was going to sleep with him for the first time. Sandy had it all planned out.

She was going to cook him a great dinner, and after dinner she was going to slip away to change into some lingerie she had bought for the special occasion. She had purchased a sheer black baby doll for the occasion.

Sandy was still crying when she decided that it was his loss, and she would find someone else. Sandy finally calmed down, and started to get angry. Sandy decided she would show him. Sandy stripped off her t-shirt and sweats. Sandy stood there in her bra and underwear when an idea popped into her mind.

Sandy stripped off her underwear and put on the black sheer baby doll with matching thong she was going to wear for him. Sandy looked in the mirror, and saw how amazing she looked. Sandy stood 5'6" in the heels that she put on with the baby doll. Her dirty blonde hair spilled over her shoulders.

Sandy's 32Cs filled the cups of the baby doll, and she could see her small areolas and erect nipple through the fabric. Sandy looked down at the thong, and could see her neatly trimmed bush through it. The fabric of the thong clung to her pussy lips like it was already wet.

Sandy decided to take some pictures of the outfit to send to Jim. The pictures showed Jim what he was missing out on, but didn't reveal anything she didn't want him to see. Sandy got a little more daring with each shot she took. Eventually the baby doll was gone showing off her breasts, and Sandy's nipples were now rock hard.

Sandy was now sitting on the in front of the mirror with her legs spread wide taking shot after shot. Sandy noticed a wet spot forming on her thong. Sandy was horny as hell, and needed some relief. She removed the thong, and stuck a finger in her wet pussy. Sandy was going nuts fingering herself, but managed to snap a few more pictures of her masturbating.

Her thumb started to play with her clit, and she put the camera down to play with her nipples. This went on for ten more minutes until Sandy came hard around her fingers. Once Sandy came down from her orgasm she decided she needed to clear her head.

Sandy went to the bathroom and showered to clean herself up. Every time she brushed her clit an electric shock went through her body. She was tempted to have another go around, but decided to wait until later that night and bring out her vibrator for the second round.

Sandy loved walking in the woods, and thought a walk in the park would be the best way to clear her head. Sandy made her way to the bedroom to get dressed. It was dinner time on a Sunday, so the park would be deserted. She picked out a t-shirt and tight shorts to wear for her walk. Sandy decided against a bra or underwear for her walk.

Sandy wanted to feel free, and decided no underwear was the way to feel the freedom. She put on the t-shirt and shorts, and looked in the mirror. She could see her hard nipples through the white worn t-shirt, and the pink shorts looked like they were painted on.

Sandy didn't care. She was feeling naughty. Sandy turned around in front of the mirror, and had a great shot for her tight ass. Anyone seeing her wouldn't be able to take their eyes off of her.

Sandy sat on the bed, and put on some white socks and tennis shoes. When she spread her legs to tie her shoes the fabric of the shorts rode up between her pussy lips. The fabric rubbed her clit, and another shock went throughout her body.

Sandy stood up, but did not pull the shorts out of her pussy. She looked in the mirror one more time, and saw her camel toe fully on display. Sandy left the shorts the way they were. She figured if she pulled them out there would already be a wet spot where the shorts went in.

Sandy was ready for her walk and went to the door. Every step stimulated her pussy. Her body was on fire, and she loved it. Sandy hopped in her car and as she spread her legs to get in another shock rocked her body as the shorts rode up more. Even when she switched from the gas to the brake it stimulated her pussy. It took Sandy a lot longer to make it to the park this day.

Once at the park Sandy's prediction of the park being empty was correct. There were no cars in the parking lot, and not a soul in sight. As Sandy exited the car she spread her legs wide again, and the shorts rode way up into her pussy. Her clit was on fire with the shorts rubbing up against it. Sandy almost got back into her car to finish herself off, but really needed the walk to clear her head.

Sandy started down the trail with her phone in her hand. Sandy sent Jim some of the tamer pictures she took earlier, and put her phone away in her sock to continue her walk. The park closest to Sandy's house was well wooded, and there were always rumors going around of gangs using it for drug deals. Sandy never saw this going on, and she never believed the stories of the gangs capturing women and raping them in the woods.

Sandy was halfway through her walk when her pussy couldn't take the rubbing anymore. The fabric of the shorts was doing a good job of hitting her in all the right places. Sandy looked down and could see her nipples almost poking through the fabric of the worn t-shirt. Sandy decided to get off the trail, and play with herself before heading back.

Sandy made it off the trail about 40 feet when she spotted a clearing a little farther ahead. Climbing over some logs to get to the spot did nothing to quench the desire she had to cum. In fact, the constant spreading of her legs drove her nuts. Sandy made it to the clearing when she heard voices coming from the trail. Sandy froze in her tracks, and waited for the people to pass.

The voices stopped, so Sandy thought the coast was clear. The excitement of almost getting caught was too much for her. Sandy bent over and pulled her shorts down to her ankles. Sandy had one foot out when she heard a voice behind her. Sandy looked back, and saw two large black men standing there staring at her bare ass.

Sandy tried to stand up and pull her shorts up at the same time, but only managed to fall forward on her knees. Sandy's knees were spread and it gave a great shot of her pussy from behind. Sandy got to her feet, and had her shorts back on. The two black men were closing in on her, and Sandy knew she had to get out of there.

Sandy made a break for it. She ran towards the trail just to run straight into three more black men. Two of the men grabbed Sandy's arms, and dragged her back to the clearing kicking and screaming. With all the movement Sandy's shorts rode up. Sandy's ass cheeks were on display, and her pussy lips were separated by the bunched pink fabric.

A quick slap to the cheek shut Sandy up in a hurry. Sandy was thrown down to the ground as the five men met. Each group asked the other if they brought the entertainment. Sandy tried to pull the fabric from her ass and pussy, but a quick kicked stopped her from continuing.

No one claimed Sandy as theirs, and they formed a tight circle around her. Sandy was staring at the ground crying when one of the guys stated money first, and entertainment second. Sandy tried not to look at the men as she sat on the ground sobbing into her hands.

As the deal was going Sandy was learning the black guys nicknames. The big guy who did most of the talking was Ty. He seemed to be the boss dealing the drugs. There were two men with Ty. The thin bald one was named Money, and the heavier man with the short afro was JT. The two men doing the buying were both heavy set, and looked like brothers. They went by the names DJ and Lucky.

The drug deal took several minutes, and Sandy knew they would be turning their attention to her shortly. The five men finally looked down at Sandy with big grins on their faces. JT grabbed Sandy by the arm, and stood her up for everyone to get a better look.

All of their eyes were traveling up and down her body. Sandy was aware that they were looking at her hard nipples poking through the white t-shirt, and the pink camel toe was proudly on display.

Ty grabbed Sandy and asked her name. Sandy lied and gave them Jennifer as her name. He asked her what she was doing in the clearing, and Sandy lied again saying she was lost. The big man told her she had some really bad luck, because now they needed a way to make sure she doesn't go to the police. Sandy swore up and down that she would keep her mouth shut.

Ty told her he would like to believe her, but he didn't know her and didn't trust her. Lucky stepped in and came up with a plan. He suggested if Sandy did whatever was suggested to her that she could prove she was trust worthy. The other guys agreed to this, but Sandy was getting worried of where this was going.

Sandy reluctantly agreed to comply seeing that she had no other choice. The circle widened and Sandy's first order was to turn around. Sandy immediately turned in circles showing off her body to the group. The next order stopped Sandy in her tracks. Ty ordered Sandy to give him her t-shirt. Sandy didn't want these drug dealers to get mad, so she grabbed the bottom and pulled it over her head.

Sandy's beautiful 32Cs were on display to these five black men. Sandy's nipples were standing straight out in the cool air. Sandy covered her breasts up with her arms, but she knew they already had a good enough look when she was taking off her shirt.

The next order scared Sandy as DJ asked for her shorts. Sandy hesitated knowing that there was nothing underneath the shorts. JT took a menacing step towards Sandy. Ty stated that she was not trust worthy, and needed to be dealt with.

Sandy quickly pulled her shorts down, and took them off. Sandy stood up with one arm covering her breasts, and her other hand covering her pussy. If she would have had another arm she would have been covering her ass.

Lucky ordered her to remove her arms, and place them on top of her head. Sandy did as she was told. Sandy was displaying her body to these five black men. The black men took in the sight. Sandy's perky tits jiggled with each sob. Her nipples were harder than they ever were before, and it made her small areolas look even smaller. Sandy's bald pussy lips were red and puffy from the earlier attention.

JT noticed a bulge in her sock, and asked what it was. The nearly naked Sandy told him it was her phone. The man ordered her to give it to him. Sandy bent over at the waist giving the men behind her a great view of her ass and pussy.

She handed the phone to the man, and he immediately started going through it. JT started going through her messages and pictures as his smile got wider and wider. Sandy's attention was diverted when Ty ordered Sandy to her knees in front of him.

Sandy complied with his order, and she knew what was next. Ty pulled out his large black dick, and ordered Sandy to start sucking. Sandy had no choice, and took his dick into her mouth. Sandy couldn't believe the size of this guy's dick. She could barely fit it her mouth and she only had part of it in.

Sandy started sucking as the other men were looking at her phone. Sandy heard some laughing to the side, but was too busy and was unable to see what they were laughing at. Ty grabbed the back of Sandy's head, and started to fuck her face.

The guy's dick was hitting the back of her throat as he forced more of it in. Sandy could no longer breathe and she started crying thinking she was going to die. Sandy's sobs set the guy off as his hot sperm shot down her throat. Sandy had no choice but to swallow since Ty's dick blocked her from spitting it out.

Ty pushed Sandy down to the ground, and she landed on her ass with her legs spread showing off her pussy. JT walked up to her, and ordered her to stand. Sandy jumped to her feet with her head down looking at the ground. She didn't try to cover herself up this time since she knew it was useless.

JT called out Sandy's name, and her head snapped up. She had been found out, and knew this was not going to be good. DJ grabbed her hair and forced her to look at him. Sandy begged for her life, but got nowhere with the five black men surrounding her. Ty slapped her face again, and told her to shut up. Sandy stood there sobbing awaiting her fate.

JT had a big smile on his face as he showed Sandy that her phone was sending messages out. He told her that the pictures she took earlier were being sent to everyone on her numbers list. Sandy was horrified at the thought of everyone seeing pictures of her masturbating in front of a mirror, and to make it worse JT told her pictures of her giving Ty a blow job were also being sent to all of her male contacts.

Sandy screamed "No" as his finger hit the send button. Sandy's head dropped in defeat as the last confirmed sent came on the screen. Ty grabbed Sandy's chin and made her look him in the eyes. He told her she needed to be punished for lying to them. The only response Sandy could think of was "Yes, Sir." Ty cracked a smile as he knew she would be no more trouble.

He ordered Sandy to remove her shoes and socks. Sandy sat on the ground and quickly took them off. As she was removing them she had to spread her legs giving the guys another good look at her trimmed pussy. All five black guys started to remove their clothes. Sandy couldn't help but stare at each guy's extremely large dicks. Sandy's thoughts were of how she was going to fit those things in her mouth.

Money ordered Sandy to get in position. Sandy got on her knees ready to suck the guys off. Money laughed, and told her that it wasn't her mouth that he wanted. Sandy couldn't believe it.

There was no way she was going to fit any of those large dicks into her pussy. She had never been with a man that large before. Sandy begged and begged for them to use her mouth, but they just waited until she finally started to get into position.

Sandy laid back in the dirt with her legs clamped shut. Sandy felt someone grab her ankles, and put her legs in the air spreading them wide. The next thing Sandy felt was a large tip of a guy's dick at her pussy. The tip opened up her lips, and she felt the tip slip into her pussy easily.

The earlier excitement left Sandy still wet, and it allowed him push in farther. It was a tight fit, but more and more was being forced in. The guy even made a comment about how wet this white slut was.

Sandy felt the pressure building in her pussy as she finally felt his balls hit her ass. This was Money's clue to start pumping, and he did without mercy. Sandy's body jumped with each thrust as Money picked up steam.

Sandy's body started to react to the constant thrusts as her pussy got wetter and wetter. Sandy's legs wrapped around Money's waist as her pussy pulsed with her first orgasm. Sandy's moans turned into screams of ecstasy. Someone off to the side forced her shorts into her mouth to keep the noise down.

Sandy kept her eyes closed as Money pumped in and out of her pussy. Money ordered Sandy to open her eyes. Sandy opened her eyes and looked down to her pussy. Sandy couldn't believe the sight. A large black dick shiny with her juices was stretching her tight white pussy farther than it has ever been before. Sandy's first orgasm rocked her body.

Money did one last thrust, and buried his dick all the way into Sandy's pussy. Sandy started screaming "No" through her shorts as the first spurt of sperm coated her pussy. Sandy was not on the pill, and he was not wearing protection. She was total unprotected, and now a black guy was flooding her pussy with his sperm.

Money waited until every ounce of sperm was shot into her pussy, and pulled his dick out with an audible pop. Sandy could feel the hot sperm that filled her pussy completely. For some reason it felt good inside of her, and her body started to crave more.

The next guy in line was Lucky, and he didn't wait long before he was between her legs pushing his large dick into her pussy. Sandy just laid there shaking her head back and forth repeating the word "No." Lucky's pumping was fast and hard. Sandy felt Money's sperm escaping her pussy around Lucky's dick. The warm liquid felt good as it ran down her ass.

Lucky grabbed Sandy under her arms as he leaned back. The black guy was now on his back with Sandy on top of him. Sandy started to ride the guy hard taking his entire dick to the hilt with each pump. Sandy's 32Cs were bouncing up and down, and Lucky grabbed them and started mashing them with his large hands.

Sandy looked down to see the large black hands as they contrasted the white pale skin of her tits. Sandy's nipples were being pinched and pulled by the black fingers. This set off Sandy's second orgasm. Sandy's head flew back as a muffled scream was heard throughout the woods.

Money took the opportunity to pull the shorts out of Sandy's mouth, and replaced it with his dick. Sandy started sucking the flaccid dick tasting their combined juices on her tongue. Sandy took her hands and started to play with his balls as he got harder inside her mouth. Lucky started thrusting up to make sure she did not forget about him. Sandy responded by rocking back and forth on his dick.

Sandy's body was on fire, and she was close to another orgasm. Lucky removed one hand from her tits, and moved it to her ass. His big fat finger made its way to her crack, and was smearing cum around her anus. Lucky's finger forced its way into Sandy's virgin ass. Sandy never felt so full in her life. All three holes were occupied at once.

The third orgasm hit her, and her pussy started milking the Lucky's dick. This was enough for Lucky as he exploded inside of her. Sandy couldn't believe she just took two loads in her unprotected pussy, and her body loved it.

Money pulled out of her mouth, and Lucky pushed her off of him. Sandy landed on her back with her legs spread. Her pussy lips were still open, and sperm was running out of it. JT still had her phone, and was taking pictures of her. Sandy thought she must have been a sight. Her hair was a mess, she was covered in dirt and leaves, and sperm was running out of her pussy.

JT wanted doggy style, so Sandy got on her hands and knees waiting for him to enter her from behind. JT grabbed her t-shirt and cleaned most of the dirt and leaves off her back, and pushed his dick into the gaping hole that use to be her pussy. JT was not as large as the first two, but in this position he felt larger. His dick easily slid in her sloppy pussy making a squishing sound with each thrust.

It didn't take long before Sandy was ready to cum again. It didn't help that one of his hands played with her tits, and the other hand was playing with her clit. Sandy got into the rhythm and was thrusting back as JT thrust forward. Two quick orgasms racked Sandy's body.

Lucky got down in front of her, and told her to clean him off. Sandy looked down to see a shiny monster in front of her. Sandy sucked and licked his balls, and the other areas covered in cum. Sandy then turned her attention to his dick. Which she hungrily took into her mouth, and started sucking.

Another big orgasm shot through her body as JT dumped his sperm into Sandy. The sun was starting to go down, and the guys knew they had to end this soon. They needed to be out of the park before sundown, so as to avoid any patrols that sweep the park. Ty and DJ decided to tag team Sandy. Dog got on the ground, and placed Sandy on his dick. Ty got into position behind her.

Once DJ positioned his big black dick at the entrance of her pussy he grabbed her hips and forced her all the way down. Sandy started rocking back and forth immediately. DJ reached behind Sandy and grabbed her ass cheeks spreading them wide. Sandy felt a presence behind her, and it was confirmed when she felt a warm liquid running down her crack.

Bindingwi
Bindingwi
167 Followers
12