Sangitta Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she entered the room it was a mess. She kept her own room so tidy so that she could find anything at any time. She was ordered in her life which probably explained her dominant side. She would have to speak to Julie about that. Sangitta laid down on the bed and waited for Julie to come into the bedroom. It took Julie about five minutes to lock up and then she walked up the stairs to join Sangitta.

When she walked into her bedroom she let out a gasp. Sangitta was lying on the bed with the negligee pulled up and she was playing with her breasts. She had her other hand down the front of the thong and had cupped her pussy.

"Come join me on the bed." Sangitta said.

Julie walked forward and as gracefully as possible she climbed onto the bed. Sangitta opened her arms and Julie snugged into her. They laid there and cuddled and caressed one another. They had moved from friends to lovers and Sangitta had never felt so happy and she felt sure that Julie felt the same way.

As Julie laid in her arms Sangitta stroked her hair and soon she heard a gentle snoring coming from below her. She looked down and found that Julie had fallen asleep on her chest. She was slightly annoyed because she had wanted to make love to Julie but she also realised that Julie had been through a journey tonight.

She had thought that she would be in control of this relationship but had found out that Sangitta was stronger than her. It had been awakening for Sangitta as well and she was also shattered. She closed her eyes and went to sleep.

When Julie's parents came home he mother popped in to check on the girls. What she saw made her look twice. She noticed Sangitta for the first time and how sexy she was. Perhaps she could have some fun with Sangitta one day. She closed the door and let the young lovers sleep.

12