Sangitta Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

She kissed her way up Denise's thighs and finally she got to her pussy. She began to pet it as Denise had done to her. Slowly she began to remember what Denise had done to her the night before and it tasted divine. She parted Denise's pussy lips and stuck her tongue in and began to lick out her juices. She was not repulsed by the taste and thought they tasted better than her own.

Sangitta then began to move her tongue in and out of Denise's pussy. Denise took hold of her head and held it there indicating that Sangitta was doing a good job. In and out Sangitta moved her tongue and soon she felt Denise begin to move underneath her. She knew that Denise was on the verge of cumming and she worked her tongue harder and faster.

Suddenly Denise pushed up and her orgasm exploded out of her. She pushed out all the juice that she could and Sangitta drank it up as much as she could. Denise soon began to come down from her orgasm and pushed herself up and kissed Sangitta on the lips.

She turned Sangitta over and ran her hands over her body and watched as Sangitta got very hard nipples. She wanted to taste them so she began to kiss them through the material of the red negligee and made Sangitta shiver with excitement.

"Finger me please." Said Sangitta.

Denise was only too happy to oblige. She traced her fingers down Sangitta's body until she came to the hem of the negligee. She slowly pushed the hem up to expose Sangitta's pussy. She was so keen to get round to fingering her that she just plunged her fingers into Sangitta's pussy. Sangitta let out a moan of satisfaction and allowed Denise to play with her.

In an out went Denise's fingers and she moved her thumb and located Sangitta's clitoris. She began to rub it and soon Sangitta was on the edge of her orgasm. She let it build within her and then she slowly released it allowing Denise to feel her fingers become covered in her cumm. She wanted this to last for ever but Sangitta had her sensible head on.

She crawled onto her knees and then she stood up and put her coat back on.

"I need to go Denise before we get caught. Text me tonight."

"Yes Mistress."

Sangitta let herself out and made her way home. Fortunately she was able to sneak into the house without disturbing her parents who were in the front room. She sent her mother a text to say that she was in her bedroom then she took off her sexy clothes and slipped into some comfortable pyjamas.

She sat there for a moment and then she flipped open her laptop and checked her e-mails. There were a couple from friends that she quickly replied to and then she noticed that there were a couple of e-mails from Babs. The first one had an attachment to it.

She quickly opened this one and found a picture of a naked Babs staring back at her. She noticed how big her breasts were and also the fact that she had a nicely trimmed pussy. She just sent back a quick little note to this one.

"Absolutely gorgeous." Was all she put.

It was the second one that she was more than interested in reading. She opened it with trepidation wondering if she was about to be rejected by the older woman.

"Dearest Mistress,

"First of all may I thank you for taking the time to read my last e-mail to you and then sending me a response.

I am glad to hear that you are not a true dominatrix because I did not want to experience a lot of pain. I wanted the pleasure of making love to a young lady and I feel after much thought that I would like to make that journey with you.

I know that it will be a journey of discovery for both of us and I look forward to undertaking it with you. If you will have me then I will be gladly hand myself over to you.

With pleasure I will hand my body over to you and I hope that you will take me on.

Yours Lovingly.

Babs."

Sangitta closed the computer. She would respond to the e-mail in the morning when she had slept on it. There was a knock on her door and in came her mother.

"So nice to have you home for the evening. I see that you are ready for bed so I shall kiss you good night."

She stepped forward and kissed Sangitta on the forehead and then she tucked her into bed. Sangitta snuggled down and closed her eyes. As she drifted off to sleep she saw Indira come to her and wrap her eyes around her and she slept until 9am the following morning.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers
12