Sangitta Ch. 14

Story Info
Sangitta accepts Julie back into her life.
2.6k words
4.16
9.1k
3
0

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Sangitta and Julie spent a quiet evening together. Julie made dinner for the two of them and as it was her first night there Sangitta let Julie join her at the dinner table and share her food with her. They consumed a bottle of wine and then as Julie cleaned up Sangitta chose a DVD to watch that night.

Julie came into the room and said

"I have tidied the kitchen Sangitta."

"That is good. Why do you not bring another bottle of wine and we can watch a film together." Said Sangitta.

"Have you any particular choice of what you would like?" Asked Julie.

"No Julie I will let you choose." Said Sangitta.

Julie went to the kitchen and looked through the rack of wine and decided to check the fridge because she could not find something that she liked. In the fridge she found a couple of bottles of Prosecco which were nicely chilled. She decided that would be better to celebrate their first night together.

She took a bottle out of the fridge and she popped the cork and poured out two glasses and then she found a tray and placed the two glasses and the bottle on the tray and took them through to Sangitta.

Sangitta was sat up on the sofa and when Julie presented her with the Prosecco she said.

"Good choice Julie. Now come sit next to me."

Julie placed the tray on the table and took her own glass and sat down on the sofa next to Sangitta. She was just about to take a sip of her drink when Sangitta stopped her.

"I think a toast is in order don't you think so Julie?"

"Yes Sangitta I do." Replied Julie.

"Well would you like to make the toast as the guest in my apartment?" Responded Sangitta.

Julie thought for a moment and then she said.

"Cheers to our new life together. May it be a long and fruitful one?"

"Cheers." Said Sangitta.

They clinked glasses together then they settled down to watch the DVD together. Sangitta had chosen a romantic comedy to watch and the girl's soon became engrossed in what they were watching. Before they knew it the film had finished and so had the Prosecco. Sangitta put down her glass and turned to Julie.

"Let us chat Julie."

"Yes." Said Julie.

"So how do you feel in your new role in life now that you have started?" Sangitta asked.

"To be honest it is a little awkward." Replied Julie.

"Why awkward?" Asked Sangitta.

"Well." Julie said.

"I was the one who seduced you in the hope that you would become my lover and I could dominate you and have you do anything that I wanted. Instead what has happened is that you have embraced the fact that you are a lesbian and have really flourished and taken on an air of authority."

"It is not that." Said Sangitta.

"I think you mis-interpret me Julie. I am by nature a strong-willed woman because I was an only child in the Sikh community and I always knew that I was different to the other girls in the community and I never knew why. You opened my eyes to the fact that it was a woman that I was meant to be with and for that I will always be grateful."

"What I have found is that I want to explore my sexuality with as many different women as I can to find that perfect lover for me and I am afraid to say that will not be you Julie. I love you but I will never be in love with you."

"I have taken you on not to humiliate you or anything like that but because I respect you and I wanted to reward you for showing me my sexuality. Now there will be times when I want to have sex with you but there will be no love involved from my point of view."

"Do you understand?" said Sangitta.

"Yes I do." Said Julie.

"On the other hand Sangitta you have to know that I am in love with you and I will find it difficult to see you with other women in particular my mother but I could never leave you and I will never leave you."

"You are so sweet Julie." Replied Sangitta.

"Now come here and give me a cuddle." Said Sangitta.

Julie drained her glass and smiled to herself. She was going to get to be close to the woman that she loved. She was so in love with Sangitta that she would take any affection that was offered to her. She crossed the sofa and laid in the arms of Sangitta. She felt her hair being stroked and she could not help but let out a moan of satisfaction.

Sangitta heard the moan and she smiled down at Julie. It felt good to have a woman love her the way that Julie did and she was only sad that she could not give her back the love that she deserved. She hoped that one day Julie would find a woman that would reciprocate the love that she obviously had to give.

Sangitta laid there and made a decision.

"Julie would you like to sleep with me tonight?"

"I would love to sleep with you Sangitta."

"Then do and get yourself ready for bed. I am going to go and take a shower." Said Sangitta.

"Yes Sangitta." Said Julie.

Julie climbed out of the arms of Sangitta and went to her bedroom and slipped out of her maid's uniform and walked around her room naked. She knew that this might be one of the few occasions that she got to sleep with Sangitta and she wanted to look her best.

She went to her lingerie drawer and searched through knowing what she was looking for but not being able to find it. She knew that she had packed it and she began to panic and then it came to her. It was in the drawer with her nightwear. She pulled it out and slipped it on. She did her hair and applied a little make-up.

Sangitta had gone to the en-suite bathroom and turned the shower on and when it was warm enough she stripped off and stepped in. She cleansed herself and then she got out and wrapped herself in a towelling dressing gown. She looked at herself in the mirror as she dried her hair and then she went to her bedroom and chose what she wanted to wear.

She decided on a pair of silk purple pyjamas and she slipped them on and climbed onto the bed. She propped herself up with the pillows and then she took out her phone and began to text.

"Are you alone?"

"I am in the kitchen playing on the computer whilst my husband is getting drunk in the front room."

"Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"Yes Sangitta I cannot wait until tomorrow."

"Tell me what you are looking at on the computer."

"I am on a site called Literotica and I am reading the lesbian stories."

"Are you getting aroused?"

"Yes I am."

"Would you dare touch yourself in the kitchen?"

As she was having her text conversation with Babs Julie knocked on the door to her bedroom.

"Come in." Said Sangitta.

Julie entered and Sangitta had to smile to herself. She had certainly changed into her night clothes alright. She had a black negligee on that was see through and Sangitta could clearly see her breasts and the fact that her nipples were aroused. On her lower half she wore a thong that barely covered her pussy.

"Turn round," Said Sangitta.

Julie did as she was told and Sangitta could see that the negligee was that short that her arse was clearly on show and the thong had already disappeared between her arse cheeks. She patted the side of the bed next to her and Julie walked round and laid on top of the bed next to Sangitta.

Sangitta went back to her texting.

"So do you want to play with yourself?"

"Yes I do."

"Why not do it then?"

"Give me a minute."

The phone went quiet for a couple of minutes and then it beeped again.

"I am back."

"So how is your husband?"

"He is snoring his head off on the sofa."

"So you can play with yourself if you want?"

"Yes but I have never done such a thing before."

"Then perhaps it is about time that you did. You are entitled to your own pleasure."

"You are right."

The phone went quiet again and Sangitta sat and waited for it to beep again. She turned to Julie and said.

"Are you pleased to be in my bed?"

"Yes I am." Said Julie.

"You do know that this is a special occasion and it will not happen every night don't you Julie?"

"Yes Sangitta I do and I thank you for allowing me to share your bed with you."

"You are welcome." Replied Sangitta.

Her phone beeped again and she flipped it open.

"Sorry about that I was just making myself comfortable."

"What have you done?"

"I have taken off my skirt and blouse and I am just sat here in just my underwear."

"Why not go all the way and go naked?"

"I am not quite confident enough to do that just yet."

"What about tomorrow? You will have to go naked then."

"I know but I will be with you and not sat in my kitchen with my husband asleep in the next room."

"I understand."

"Are you going to go back to your reading now?"

"Yes I am."

"Are you going to play with yourself?"

"Yes I am."

"Would you like to describe it to me as you do it?"

"Yes I would."

"Then I will leave you to your ministrations and let you describe what you are doing. I have a young lady in my bed and I may let her kiss my pussy as you chat to me."

"That sounds so sexy. I would be delighted to describe things to you."

Sangitta put down her phone for a moment and then she turned to Julie and said.

"Julie would you like a little bit of fun?"

"I would love some fun." Said Julie.

"Then come and place yourself between my legs. I want you to kiss my pussy and my thighs but I do not want you to make me cumm. I just want you to kiss them."

"Yes Sangitta." Said Julie.

Sangitta watched as Julie moved excitably across. Julie was thinking what pleasure she was going to get even if it was only to kiss Sangitta's pussy. It immediately brought back memories of that first night and she hoped that at some point Sangitta would allow her to make her cumm.

Sangitta parted her legs. She pulled up her nightie to expose the fact that she had no knickers on and Julie almost swooned Sangitta's pussy looked that good. She could not wait to kiss it.

Sangitta made herself comfortable and gave Julie full access to her pussy and she could not wait to have her little maid begin to pet her. She knew that it would take incredible will power not to cumm but she thought that she could do it. She heard her phone beep.

"I am touching my breasts and it feels so good."

"Why don't you tell me exactly how it feels?"

"My breasts have become engorged and my nipples are erect and they are rubbing against the material of my bra."

"Mmm that sounds so sexy."

"I have never felt so excited and naughty all at the same time. My husband could wake up at any minute and it is so thrilling."

"That is the joy of pleasure. It should be thrilling and exciting."

"I so want to touch my pussy."

"Then why not do it."

"I want to play with my breasts for a little bit longer."

"Then do it."

Her phone went silent again and Sangitta imagined that Babs was playing with her breasts and she was getting herself aroused. She knew that it would not be long before Babs was playing with her pussy. She wondered what story she was reading on this site. Perhaps she would have to check this Literotica out at some point.

She looked down at Julie who was gently petting her thighs and the outer lips of her pussy and she had to admit that she was good at what she was doing and that Sangitta was getting a little aroused and she may not be able to stop herself from cumming.

Her phone beeped.

"I have stopped playing with my breasts and I have now moved down and I am touching the outside of my knickers and cupping my pussy. It feels really hot and I cannot wait to feel it."

"It sounds like you are beginning to enjoy yourself."

"I have certainly begun to relax and enjoy myself."

"Then carry on and I hope you bring yourself to orgasm."

"I feel it will not be long before I do that."

"Lovely."

There was silence for another couple of minutes and then her phone beeped again and Sangitta saw what she was looking for.

"I am now playing my pussy. I have inserted a finger into it and I am thinking of you as I do so."

"That is a privilege to know."

"I am moving my finger in and out and it feels so good. I have not felt this sexually excited in a long time."

"I am glad that you feel that way. I want you to experience an orgasm."

"I am getting very close."

"Why not rub your clit that will enhance your orgasm."

"That sounds like a good idea."

The phone went silent and Sangitta knew that Babs would be concentrating on giving herself her orgasm. She so wanted Babs to have this experience and she was not going to disturb her whilst she brought herself off.

She got the image of Babs in her kitchen in her kitchen with just her underwear on and bringing herself to orgasm. She was tempted to allow Julie to bring her to orgasm but she did not want to give Julie that pleasure and give her false hope that she would be able to do this on a regular basis.

She allowed Julie to continue petting her pussy and she could not help herself but let out a little moan of pleasure. Between her thighs Julie smiled because it meant that's he was doing something good to Sangitta.

Suddenly Sangitta's phone beeped again.

"I have just brought myself to orgasm and it was amazing and I cannot wait to experience the real thing with you tomorrow.

"Go to bed now Babs and prepare yourself for tomorrow.

"Yes Sangitta. I think that is a good idea."

"Goodnight Babs and I will see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight Sangitta."

Sangitta closed her phone and looked down at Julie. She was tempted to let her carry on but she was tired.

"You can stop now Julie. I want you to rest now."

"Yes Sangitta." Julie said.

She extricated herself from between Sangitta's thighs and moved back to her side of the bed. Sangitta pulled back the duvet and they both climbed underneath. Sangitta re-arranged her pillows and settled down to go to sleep.

Suddenly Julie spoke.

"Can I cuddle you to sleep Sangitta?"

"You may." Said Sangitta.

She felt Julie take her arm and wrap it around her and she drifted off to sleep thinking about tomorrow with Babs.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers