Sangitta Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sangitta stopped kissing her breast and said.

"Of course I will."

She took the head of Babs in her hands and began to pet her all over. She began to kiss Babs all over her face and soon she felt Babs tense again and she had another orgasm. She was now panting on the bed and she had not really touched Sangitta yet but she was lost in her own pleasure.

She moved her hand up and opened her pussy up and inserted a finger. She allowed herself time to get used to having her finger in her pussy in front of another woman and then she began to move it in and out of her pussy. It felt absolutely wonderful to her.

Sangitta moved to her lips and began to kiss them. She wanted Babs to have as much pleasure as she could and she could have her pleasure another day with her. She petted her lips for a couple of minutes and then she opened her mouth and began to explore it with her tongue. She did not rush her kissing. She wanted it to be a very sensuous occasion for Babs.

Babs moved her finger in and out of her pussy and felt like she was in heaven. This was how it should be and this was what she had missing out on all her life and she could not believe that she was having such an orgasmic time. She felt that she could cumm again any minute now and she tried to stop herself.

Sangitta was being as sensuous as she could be and she moved her hands back down and continued to massage the breast flesh of Babs. She could not get enough of the magnificent breasts and she remembered when she thought her breasts were big but they were nothing In comparison to these now in her hands.

She massaged the flesh nice and smoothly and felt that Babs was going to cumm again. Babs was moving her finger in and out of her pussy with increasing speed. She had already had two orgasm and she knew that the third one was going to be a wipe out.

She could not believe the sensuous way that Sangitta was treating her mouth and her breasts and it felt so much better than the rough hands of her husband and she never wanted it to stop but she knew that if this orgasm exploded out of her then she would not be able to go on anymore. She would be sexually sated.

In and out her finger went until she finally took the plunge and removed her finger and began to rub her clit instead. She was getting herself ready for a massive orgasm and she wanted to scream out that she was cumming.

Round and round went her finger on her clit and suddenly it came upon her. She began to shake and quiver and her orgasm exploded out of her.

"Oh God that feels so good." She screamed.

Above her Sangitta smiled even though she knew that this would be the end of the pleasure for the day. She stopped massaging the breasts of Babs and placed her hand on top of Babs and said.

"Come and let me hold you."

Babs heard the tenderness in her voice and moved so that she was in the arms of Sangitta. Lovingly she looked up at her and said.

"I am sorry Sangitta that I was so selfish and took my pleasure."

"Ssh." Said Sangitta.

"It is absolutely fine. I know from today onwards that we will be spending many more days together."

"That is true." Said Babs.

"I think I am a little in love with you." She went on.

"That is lovely to hear Babs." Replied Sangitta.

They laid there and cuddled for a good couple of hours and Babs nodded off at one point. Sangitta kept an eye on the time not wanting her to get in trouble with her husband. When it was time for her to go Sangitta woke her up and Bab's said.

"I do not want to leave your arms Sangitta."

"You have to Babs otherwise there will be trouble at home."

Reluctantly Babs extricated herself from the arms of Sangitta and climbed out of the bed. She put her slip back on then she went to the front room and picked up her dress and slipped it over her head. Naked Sangitta got out of bed and wrapped her body in a silk gown. She joined Babs in the front room.

Babs turned to her and said.

"Thank you for a wonderful afternoon. Can I can come again next week?"

"Of course you can." Replied Sangitta.

With they hugged and one final sensuous kiss and then Babs left Sangitta alone. She went to the back of the apartment and knocked on Julie's door but got no reply. She opened the door and found Julie asleep. She would let her be.

She returned to the front room and listened to the music and thought about today. Both she and Babs had connected and that scared her.

12