Santa Baby

Story Info
A sexy dance and more for Christmas.
1.3k words
3.87
12k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fantasy doesn't always stay in your mind.

I'm lying in bed naked, as instructed by her, under the covers. She told me to wait for a surprise but I can hardly keep still. It's a few nights before Christmas and we usually don't do presents this early. My girlfriend and I live together so we usually have a hers, mine, and us family kind of Christmas day so we do ours Christmas Eve. So here I lay, a few candles lighting the room, waiting to see what she's cooked up.

I know my waiting has come to an end when her long shapely leg comes out from behind the bathroom door. It's bare, looking soft and smooth, and she has red heels with a white fluff trim on. Her other leg follows, looking similar to the first, and she completely steps into view. The breath in my lungs escapes me at the sight of her. I'm instantly hard, my craving for her peaks, but I have a feeling that I'll have to wait. Her long legs go all the way up, ending at her narrow hips, every ivory curve highlighted in the candle light. A simple red lace thong, with a white frilly band along the top, covers her...barely. Her flat stomach shines faintly in the light, every muscle in her abs shifting as she moves, her belly chain reflecting light along the walls. Her small but firm breasts are held captive by a bikini top that earns the title of Wonder. With the theme that I've gathered it's no surprise the bra is red and has a white fluff trim around it. Most amazing to behold is the cloak she's wearing. Like everything else it's red with white trim, has long sleeves, goes down to the floor, and has a hood that's up and framing her gorgeous face. She has long brown hair and part of it is hiding half her face. She has hazel eyes and the one that I can see is glittering at me with mischief and a hint of nervousness. She has sharp features but they seem dulled due to her fair skin. She twirls around, the cloak and her hair flipping out then settling back into place as if by magic, as she moves to the foot of the bed.

"Merry Christmas honey." she says softly wrapping her hands around the bed post. "Enjoy the show." She lifts a remote and hits a button. Suddenly over the speakers in our room I hear a familiar tune. I'm in utter shock and a smile creeps onto my face when she starts singing.

"Santa baby, just slip a sable under the tree, for me." she sings as she runs her finger down the front of her body while rocking her shoulders back and forth slowly.

"Been an awful good girl. Santa baby and hurry down the chimney tonight." she continues while she leans over, sticking her chest out, and flicking the cloak up behind her.

"Santa baby, a '54 convertible too, light blue. I'll wait up for you too. So hurry down the chimney tonight." she coos as she wraps the cloak around her, hiding her body, and does a shimmy down to the floor.

"Think of all the fun I've missed, think of all the fellows I haven't kissed." she blows a kiss at me. "Next year I could be just so good. If you check off my Christmas list." she sings as she stands back up and kicks her leg up.

"Santa baby, I want a yacht and really that's not a lot. Been an angel all year. Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight." she lets the cloak fall to the floor as she sings.

"Santa baby, one little thing I really do need, the deed, to a platinum mine. Santa cutie and hurry down the chimney tonight." she purrs as she rubs her body with her hands and ends biting her finger.

"Santa cutie and fill my stocking with a duplex and checks. Sign your X on the line. Santa cutie and hurry down the chimney tonight. Come and trim my Christmas tree with some decorations bought at Tiffanys. I really do believe in you. Let's see if you believe in me." she sings as she runs her hands thru her hair.

"Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring. I don't mean on the phone. Santa baby and hurry down the chimney tonight." her voice rings as her hands move from her hair to her hips, then up behind her, to the clasp of the top. She undoes it and holds it to her with one arm while the other slides the straps off. She keeps her arm in place so the top doesn't fall as she keeps swaying.

"Hurry down the chimney tonight." she whispers as her free hand pulls the top of the out and down just enough to see the little patch of hair above her vagina.

"Hurry down...tonight." at the end she drops the top and lets the bottoms fall to the ground. She's naked, her perfect body glistening in the light, her hair teased but still covering half her face with her hands on her hips. I have a childish grin on my face and I politely clap.

"Wow, baby, that was unbelievably sexy." I tell her, my hard-on still firm and full, while my eyes continue to drink up her image.

"Well we aren't done yet lover." she says playfully as she crawls onto the bed and moves towards me. She pulls the covers down so my dick is exposed. She eyes it hungrily, licking her lips, as she reaches for it. I put my hands behind my head and continue to watch the show. She grips my member softly, rubbing her thumb over the tip, enticing pre-cum to appear. Using her thumb she spreads it around the tip and works it down the head. Her grip tightens slightly as she slowly starts moving her hand up and down. After a short time she begins to twist her wrist back and forth. She kneels between my legs and moves her mouth just above my dick. She sticks her tongue out and lightly circles the tip, then she flicks it over my tip quickly, while continuing to stroke me. Increasing her speed and tighten her grip she traces her tongue down the bottom of my shaft. She goes down to my balls and comes back up. I'm moaning loudly, looking down into her eye, the other still covered by her hair.

She stops stroking me when her mouth gets back up to the head of my penis. She lets a small amount of saliva drip down onto my dick before she opens her mouth and lowers her head down. She takes me deep into her mouth, I slide in easily, and she begins to work her tongue around my dick. I reach down to grab her hair and she bats my hand away.

"No, you're on the naughty list, no touching for you." she says coldly but playfully. I laugh out loud at her little joke and resume watching her. She takes me back into her mouth, working quicker, sucking hard and fast. Her hands caress my legs as I go deeper and deeper into her mouth. I close my eyes and lean my head back, feeling that feeling, knowing I'm close.

"Oh baby I'm close." I say as my breathing becomes shallower. She moans loudly, the sensation vibrating thru me, pushing me over the edge. "Yes baby!" She removes her mouth and strokes me as I orgasm, shooting into the air, it landing on me and her hand. She doesn't stop stroking, my cum covering my dick and her hand, until no more comes out. I breathe deeply as she sits there smiling at me.

"Merry Christmas baby." she says in her soft voice.

Best Christmas present ever!

The End

Comments, even constructive, are always welcome!