Santa Barbara Ch. 01

Story Info
Young lady visits her secret crush, her best friend's father.
14.9k words
4.73
60.3k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers

The car window was down and the sun was just beginning to set behind a high bank of clouds to the west as I eased my Kia rental up the Pacific Coast Highway. I had certainly heard about the beauty of this stretch of road, but had never been on it until today.

I had picked up my compact at LAX after a long transcontinental flight from Logan and was headed to an interview at UC Santa Barbara. I had made the first round of cuts for the doctoral program in Psychology and was hoping that a face to face meeting might help my cause and increase my chances of admission.

But while I was certainly apprehensive about the prospects of getting accepted into a highly competitive program, as well as my interview the next day, I had to admit I was even more excited about the prospects of staying with my host, Luke, in Santa Barbara.

Luke was my best friend's father and someone I had had a secret crush on since I was in high school. I had never told a soul about this, especially his daughter, Amy. And while I was quite certain that my feelings and thoughts about him would always remain purely fantasy, I was still incredibly excited at the prospect of staying at his house for two nights.

Amy was, in fact, the one who had initiated and arranged my stay and I had gone along with her idea happily. I could save the few dollars the university had sent me as a housing stipend for my visit and get to spend a little time with an older man who had long given me shivers to the core.

As I skirted the edges of Malibu and headed north, I thought back to the past and the incidents that had fed my Luke fantasy over the years. I was 27 now and single, but had a boyfriend I had left behind in Burlington. Our relationship was entering what I would consider the "serious" zone, but, for all practical purposes, I was still a single woman. And while I'd had my share of experiences and boyfriends over the past ten years, few men held a place closer to my heart, albeit secretly, than Luke.

Amy and I had become good friends in the 4th grade and I think we both felt we would always be friends. While our paths had diverged after high school, we had still managed to maintain our friendship from afar. She had married and settled down on the North Shore of Boston while I had pursued by Masters up in northern Vermont.

Growing up we had been inseparable and I had spent countless hours and many overnights with her family. In my youth, Amy's house had been my home away from home. I felt as close to her family as I did my own, and when my parents divorced when I was young and my father moved away, Luke had become almost like a step-father to me. His wife, Suzanne, and Amy's older brother, Peter, would always be like family to me.

As I had grown older I had found that I had become more and more attracted to Luke. Maybe it was just the energy of the household he had created, his irreverent sense of humor or maybe it was his strong physical presence. I could never quite put my finger on it. All I knew was that as I grew through and beyond my teens, I continued to find Luke to be a source of youthful fantasies.

Part of the attraction, I think, was the physical differences between us. Luke came from a Mediterranean background and that was manifested in his dark strong looks. He was a beautiful male specimen at six foot one with broad shoulders, a slender muscular torso and dark skin. He wore his black curly hair on the long side and had piercing brown eyes with long lashes. More than anything, however, I loved his smile. His eyes crinkled at the corners when he was amused and his entire face lit up when he was happy. His deep voice gave me goosebumps and his sense of humor never failed to make me laugh. He was a good person and, while I loved him like a father, I was drawn to him in a more basic way as well.

I, on the other hand, was of Irish descent and had dark red, almost brown, wavy hair and smooth alabaster skin. I'd always had a slender build, but had developed some very generous curves on my five foot seven frame over the last few years of high school that certainly had started catching the eyes of the boys in school. I'm not sure why I found the contrast of complexions between Luke and me so exciting, but I knew that I did.

I had never been able to put my finger on what it was that I felt for Luke, but as I headed north on the PCH on that March afternoon, I recalled two incidents that had defined my attraction to him.

The first had taken place the summer after graduating from high school. Luke and Suzanne had rented a lovely cabin up on a large lake in New Hampshire and had invited me to come along with Amy. Her brother was working that August and couldn't join them, so I jumped at the chance to spend a week with my best friend and her parents lazing on a beautiful mountain lake.

Amy was going to UC Santa Cruz in the fall and I would be staying in New England and attending Williams. Both Amy and I had worked most of the summer and would be heading our separate ways and off to school shortly after our trip north. I was excited to be spending a week with my best friend before we parted ways, but I was also looking forward to being around Luke for the week and seeing how it would feel to be with him on the beach or in a boat while wearing a bathing suit.

It was a relatively quiet week of swimming, boating, sun-bathing, and just hanging out and relaxing. Amy and I had both run cross-country in high school, so we would take off early each morning to run along the dirt roads surrounding the lake before returning for the day. We played games, read books, canoed and kayaked, made meals and just had a wonderfully relaxing time. The cabin had a large deck on the lake side of the structure that looked out over the water and we spent most of our time just hanging out on the chaise lounges sunning ourselves. I'm not a big sun-bather with such pale skin, but sun screen is my friend and allowed me to enjoy the hot sun in the waning days of summer.

More than once that week I caught Luke looking at me in my bathing suit. At first I found it a little embarrassing and was somewhat self-conscious. But once I'd become comfortable in the bikinis I'd brought along, I started to enjoy his furtive stares. There were times when Luke would be out on the deck with Amy and me as we were sunbathing. He would sit in a lounge chair in shades pretending to be reading a book or newspaper, but I could feel his eyes on me. By week's end I had gotten quite used to his looking at me and was enjoying it immensely.

The truth was, I was enjoying looking at him too. He looked damned good for a man in his late forties and I found myself wondering what he looked like out of his shorts or bathing suit. His chest was well defined and his back tapered down nicely to very slim waist. His stomach was flat and he had the cutest butt imaginable. Ohh, it was so tight and a perfect shape. I just wanted to grab it. A summer in the sun had given his body a bronze glow that contrasted so sharply with my own pale complexion.

I know he caught me looking at him a few times as well, so it almost became a little secret game we were playing with each other. His face would crinkle up in his warm smile and I could feel myself melt under his gaze. It felt so wrong to be attracted to someone so much older than me, and was made worse by the fact that he was my best friend's father. But I could not deny the feelings that kept welling up inside me whenever he looked at me, or I looked at him.

I became a little bolder as the week went by with regard to what I was wearing. I usually always wear a bra as I have rather prominent nipples that always show through a thin top if I've gone braless. But several evenings when we were relaxing around the cabin, I wore a tight top with no bra, just to see what sort of reaction I might garner from Luke. I tried to be subtle about this; I didn't want Amy or her mother to get suspicious. But I have to admit I kept pushing the envelope to see if I could get Luke's attention. It seemed to work as I caught him numerous times, eyeing my breasts, my long slender legs and my pert butt. I know he saw my coy smile.

One of the suits I had brought along was of a particularly slinky un-lined material, and when it was wet, it did very little to hide my body. The top would cling to my breasts in a way that showcased my nipples rather prominently, and the bottom would cling to my pussy lips. I had taken to shaving so that my pussy would be clean and bare and I can't deny that I felt excited when I felt Luke's eyes scanning the length of my body when I was laying on my back. I knew he must enjoy looking at the fleshy bulge of my mons and my very visible pussy lips.

Now, I was no virgin at this point, but I also hadn't had that many experiences. And, as I would find out in later years, the experiences I had had to that point were far from satisfactory. I had learned to take care of myself, however, and have to admit that Luke was often a subject of my fantasies when I was masturbating.

It was the morning of our last day at the lake and Amy shook me awake to take our daily run. I was honestly not in the mood to run that morning and whispered that she should go by herself as I was going to sleep in. She mumbled something to me as I turned over, pulled the covers to my chin and went back to sleep.

I'm not sure how much time had gone by, but some noises in the next room awoke me out of my slumber. The cabin was set up with the two bedrooms adjacent to one another. It was typical cabin construction and the common wall was little more than a single layer of old pine boards. My bed was parallel to the wall and I knew that the head of the double bed being shared by Luke and Suzanne was also up against that same wall.

I didn't think anything of it at first. I could hear my hosts giggling a little and could hear the rustle of covers. I hadn't been all that aware of their presence next door up until then, but I was usually out running with Amy at that time of the morning. I turned over and tried to go back to sleep.

It was as I was drifting off again that I began to hear noises that caught my attention. The talking and giggling had stopped, but noises of a different nature were now drifting through the wall. It took me a minute to realize that they were the sounds of sex. At first it was creaking of the bed and soft moans from just the other side of the wall. Soon I heard a grunt or two and then began to hear the rhythmic tempo of a fuck - a very good fuck, at that.

I was suddenly wide awake and, within seconds, very turned on. I'm sure they thought that I was out running with Amy and that they had the cabin to themselves for a short while. Maybe they'd been doing this every morning during our runs.

I closed my eyes, turned to the wall to listen intently and put my hand down between my legs. My God, Luke and Suzanne were fucking only a few feet from where I lay and they had no idea I could hear them so clearly.

Their bed began to creak in a steady rhythm and I could hear both of them moaning and grunting softly. I tried to imagine what position they were in based on the sounds they were making. The rhythmic pounding became more and more intense and I was becoming incredibly turned on. I turned to lay on my back, threw my covers off, spread my legs slightly and began to finger my pussy as I listened to the parents of my best friend fuck on the other side of the wall. My pussy was absolutely gushing with hot cream as I frantically fingered myself.

Suzanne's groaning became muffled; like she was trying to hide her face in the pillow. I imagined her face down on the cabin bed, her ass up in the air to receive Luke from behind as he pounded into her doggy style. God, what was his cock like? What did he look like when he was in ecstasy? How deep was he thrusting into Suzanne?

Their bed began to bang against the common wall in earnest and I could hear the slapping sounds of Luke's hips slamming against Suzanne's ass as he fucked her deep and well. She was crying "yes" with each deep thrust. My own fingers were rubbing my clit in furious circles as my hosts fucked. I could tell by their cries that one of them was, or perhaps both were, about to come. Suddenly Suzanne cried out.

"Oh yes, baby. Fuck me! Come in me! Luke!" she screamed. Luke must have reared back and pummeled her with dick as the bed crashed into the thin wooden wall and I fingered my cunt with a speed and intensity that was bringing me to the brink myself. I could hear my own sounds of arousal as I fingered by cunt with my middle and ring fingers together, my palm slapping against my mound and the juicy sounds of masturbation filling the air. Surely if my hosts hadn't been so preoccupied, they would have heard my own ministrations.

And then Luke let loose an animalistic growl of pleasure that pushed me right over the edge. My legs shook, my torso trembled and a powerful orgasm ripped through my body as I heard Luke and Suzanne cry out in their own orgasmic moment.

Within seconds they were laughing and giggling like two love struck teenagers who had had a quick fuck while the adults were away. I had done my best to be quiet so they wouldn't hear me, even though I had wanted to let loose vocally myself. But that wouldn't have been good. So I managed to have a very powerful orgasm in silence and the only evidence of same was the soaked sheets where my juices had flowed during the intensity of the moment.

Usually Luke and Suzanne got up and came into the common area after Amy and I had returned from our run, so I hoped that they would follow routine and await her return. Within ten minutes I heard her enter the cabin, grab a glass of water and then enter our room. I had cleaned myself up by that time and we spoke quietly as we usually did and I proceeded to get dressed as Amy went off to take a shower. An embarrassing moment had been averted and one of the more intense orgasms I had ever had was in the books.

I looked at both Luke and Suzanne anew that day. Yes, they were my best friend's parents, but they were also sexual beings. It was a revelation. Parents fuck too. All I could think about that day, and for months to follow, was how I wanted to be fucked like that. I wanted to make those sounds. Or, if I allowed myself to be honest, I wanted Luke to fuck me and fuck me hard.

The second incident happened a good five years later. Much had happened in the interim and I was, of course, five years older and had finished my undergraduate work. Luke and Suzanne had, surprisingly, gotten divorced. As Amy described it, the empty nest, once Amy and Peter had departed for college, was not been what Luke and Suzanne had thought it would be. They were not the only set of parents I had heard of struggling with departing children, but they were certainly the couple I knew the best.

Luke had returned to California to plug back into his family's real estate business in Santa Barbara, while Suzanne had stayed behind in the family homestead. Amy had graduated and was planning a wedding within months of graduation. She asked me to be the maid of honor and I agreed enthusiastically. The wedding was to take place at a beautiful country club in Newburyport.

I arrived on the North Shore on Friday night in time for the rehearsal dinner. It was a small intimate affair and the first time I had seen Luke in several years. His divorce from Suzanne had been amicable so there was not bad blood between them and the vibe at the rehearsal dinner that night was wonderful and familiar.

Luke looked wonderful. The change seemed to have done him good as he appeared to be healthy, and still sexy as hell. A bit of gray had crept into his dark locks at the temples and around his ears and his physique was even firmer than I remembered. He still had the same old smile and when he turned it on me upon seeing me, I almost melted.

"Jessica? Look at you, sweetheart. You look magnificent," he gasped, as he folded me into his big strong arms.

"You don't look so bad yourself, Luke," I said in reply, hoping he didn't notice my blush.

We didn't get much of a chance to talk that evening, but several times during the evening we caught one another's eye and smiled. If anything, his presence and demeanor just reinforced all the feelings I'd harbored for Luke for all those years.

I saw him again the next day in the church as we were getting ready to proceed down the aisle. The wedding party was all wearing matching gowns of baby blue and the long dresses hugged our bodies like a glove. I felt very comfortable in the dress and knew it looked good on me.

Luke sidled up to me just before we began the procession.

"Is an official father-of-the-bride and maid-of-honor dance on the schedule for later?" he asked with a quizzical smile on his ruddy face.

"Not to my knowledge," I replied. "But it should be."

"Well, let's make it happen then. Shall we?"

"Most definitely," I smiled in response. My pulse raced at the thought.

The wedding went off without a hitch and my best friend was now married. I was no closer to the altar than I'd ever been, but I didn't begrudge my best friend for grabbing for the golden ring. Her husband was a keeper and she knew it. I predicted she'd be pregnant before the year was out.

The reception was a fine affair at a very swanky local country club and I figured Luke was footing the bill and not feeling any pain from what had to be a pretty penny. I was engrossed in watching the various couples let it all hang out on the dance floor when I felt a warm touch on my shoulder.

"I hear the next tune is ours," Luke stated without any doubt in his voice.

"If you say so, I'm in," I replied as I stood. I felt his eyes wash over me and admire the way the dress clung to my figure.

"You have grown into one very stunning young lady, Ms. Jessica," Luke said with that warm smile of his. "It will be my privilege to have this dance."

He elegantly took my hand and led me to the dance floor just as the song was changing. The number was a notch down from what the band had been playing and could be danced to in any number of ways. But Luke wrapped his right hand around my waist as I put my right hand into his warm palm. This was going to be fun, I thought to myself, as I felt the warmth of his hands on me and a tingle ripple through my body.

We made small talk for a few minutes as we danced, but my mind couldn't get by the fact that his hand was on the small of my back, leading me. I could tell by the way he was subtly moving his hand that he was enjoying the feel of the expensive fabric riding along my hips and lower back.

"So, let me ask you a rather personal question, Jessica, if I may? I've been wondering all night about something," he said mysteriously.

"Go for it, Luke. Ask whatever you'd like," I said, encouragingly.

"Well, tell me. What does one wear under a slinky dress like the one you are wearing?" It was an innocent question, but fraught with meaning.

"A bra," I stated matter-of-factly.

"Well, yes, but I meant, you know, down lower," he asked, a touch of embarrassment in his honeyed voice.

"You asked what I was wearing under the dress and I told you," I said in reply, having a little fun at his expense. He looked at me in disbelief at first and then a funny smile crept across his face.

"You mean..." He let what sounded like a question hang in the air.

"Yes. I mean," I replied, teasingly. "You asked what I was wearing underneath and I told you the truth." He smiled that wonderfully warm smile of his and I felt a shiver run down my spine as his hand slid down to where my lower began to curve outward. His fingers probed subtly just above my ass.

"Oh, my," he replied. "And I thought I was the only one at the wedding who had gone commando," he said with a mischievous grin. It was contagious.

gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers