Santa Came Early

Story Info
Santa pays a visit to a shy fan and her guy.
1.2k words
4.3
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Christmas Eve and Dave was spending it with Amy. It was snowy and cold and the wind was whipping against the house, swirling the snow flakes as they fell. Amy was wrapped up in Dave's arms, snug in bed. They lay quietly, half asleep when there was a noise and they heard someone coming down the hallway, causing them to bolt upright.

Framing the doorway was Santa Claus. Amy couldn't believe what she was seeing. His cheeks were rosy red from the cold and his eyes were twinkling merrily as he gazed at her. A slow grin spread over Dave's face. He knew how aroused Santa made Amy. He was the only one who knew about her Santa fetish.

Santa slowly approached the bed and Amy backed away into Dave's arms, her eyes widening. Unable to help herself, she buried her face against Dave's chest, completely overcome with shyness. Dave wrapped his arms around her, chuckling softly as his eyes met Santa's, who began to chuckle, too.

"Come on, cutie," Dave whispered to Amy, "This is your fantasy come to life. Don't be bashful." Amy clung to Dave a moment longer and then slowly turned to look at Santa. His beard was full and white and his belly was perfectly round and full. She felt her clit swell and blushed. Santa couldn't take her shyness anymore and threw his head back, laughing "Ho Ho Ho Ho." He held his belly with both hands as it shook like a bowl full of jelly. Amy could feel her pussy dripping and her juices trickling down her leg.

Santa unbuckled his belt and his red coat opened, revealing his soft, round belly, still shaking with his laughter. He took his boots off and knelt on the bed in front of Amy, who was still curled up protectively in Dave's arms. When he spoke, it was like warm velvet on her skin, his voice deep and merry with a hint of laughter. "Come to me, Miss Amy. Tickle my belly and watch what happens. Let's give Dave something to remember this Christmas."

Amy felt Dave's erection against her back and she shyly moved closer to Santa and ran her fingers over his belly. Santa's laugh began low and soft, a mere chuckle and then deepened the more her fingers tickled him. Amy glanced down and saw his cock slowly harden and tent his red pants and she heard Dave whisper, "Pull his pants down."

Continuing to tickle Santa's belly with one hand she slid his pants over the enormous bulge to reveal the biggest, uncut cock she'd ever seen. She heard Dave moan and glancing around she saw him begin to pull hard on his cock.

Santa was now overcome with the most intense, ticklish feeling in his belly and cock. His cheeks were rosy with laughter and he winked at Amy, causing her to duck her head in shyness, which made his belly shake even more. It also caused Dave to laugh loudly and his belly shook against his erect cock.

Santa gently pushed Amy down against the pillow and removed his pants, leaving the jacket on. The pushed her legs apart, revealing her dripping pussy. The minute she felt his whiskers tickling her thighs and his tongue on her clit, Amy came hard and fast, screaming and rising up off of the bed. It was too much for Dave to bear and he shot his load at the same time, all over his round belly, moaning in ecstasy and chuckling as he felt a ticklish sensation flow through his throbbing cock.

Santa fell back on the pillows next to Amy his cock still hard and erect with cum dripping all over his balls and belly. He said, "Tell me what Dave wants now, Miss Amy." Amy knew exactly what Dave wanted. He wanted to lick up Santa's cum like it was ice cream. But, she couldn't speak. She couldn't even look at Santa. Her shyness was too overwhelming. Both men chuckled and Dave positioned himself over Santa's cock, licking it slowly and then moved up to his belly, licking his belly button and all over the soft roundness. This tickled Santa immensely and he roared with laughter, causing Dave to laugh, his belly jiggling against Santa's cock.

Amy felt her clit wiggle and throb inside her pussy. She saw Dave was as erect and aroused again as Santa and pulled her to him. Arching, she let him plunge into her cunt, wrapping her arms around him and hiding her face in his chest. Suddenly Dave cried out and arched his back. She thought he was cumming, but quickly realized Santa had plunged his cock into Dave's ass and was riding him, his belly slapping against Dave's back.

Within minutes, both Dave and Santa came; Dave into Amy's wet, hot cunt and Santa into Dave's asshole. Cum dripped all over Amy's pussy and down the back of Dave's legs. Amy opened her eyes and saw both men looking down at her, smiling. Her face flushed and she tried to look away, but couldn't. Dave had her arms pinned above her so she couldn't hide her face in her hands and Santa had her legs spread apart and pinned down, as if by magic. She was spread eagle, vulnerable and had no where to hide.

"How shy do you feel right now?" Dave whispered to Amy. Blushing furiously, Amy couldn't get a word out. Dave chuckled and began to tickle her gently down her ribs and over her belly. He commanded her to look in his eyes and the more she fought her shyness, the more aroused she became. Santa began to tickle her inner thighs, knees and feet. She was unable to move and Santa caught her gaze, his eyes twinkling with laughter. She was paralyzed to look away, her body flushed with shyness and arousal.

Santa slowly began to chuckle, his belly shaking inches away from her. Dave reached over with one had still trailing his fingers over her ribs and began to tickle Santa's belly. Between being held down and tickled, watching Dave tickle Santa, which was making Santa laugh and shake even harder, and unable to hide her shyness from either man, Amy felt an orgasm building deep inside her pussy.

She closed her eyes and turned her face to the side, attempting to hide it in her armpit. She heard Dave explode into a fit of laughter, saying to Santa, "My little cutie has never been this shy before." Santa's deep chuckle echoed Dave's and brought Amy over the edge. Her body arched off the bed as the orgasm ripped through her belly into her clit and down her legs. She screamed in abandon and felt both men release their hold on her. Wave after wave of ticklish sensations rippled through her body until she was spent. She opened her eyes and Santa was fully dressed and staring her deep in her eyes. She saw Dave open his arms and she crawled into them, burying her face against his shoulder.

Dave kissed the top of her head, stroking her hair and said, "He's gone, sweetie." At that moment they both heard a tinkling of sleigh bells and a distant chuckle of "Ho Ho Ho." Amy gazed up at Dave and as their eyes locked, he whispered, "Merry Christmas cutie." Amy wrapped her arms around him, feeling his soft, round belly against her and breathed in his scent as they both drifted off to sleep.