Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

Story Info
Man hypnotizes twelve women to be his sexy, Christmas elves.
6.5k words
3.33
84.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers

Man hypnotizes twelve women to be his sexy, Christmas elves.

"You better watch out, you better not cry, better not pout, I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town." Bob sang with the music on the radio. He drove with one hand and sang into a make believe microphone with his other hand.

"Turn that shit off," said Stuart reaching over to push the car radio off button. His temperament changed the mood in the car from Christmassy to icy.

"Gees, Stu, chill. I happen to like that song," said Bob. "It reminds me of when I was a kid and it puts me in the mood for Christmas. My Mom used to--"

"Yeah, well, my Mom used to play that song, too. I hate that damn song," said Stuart glaring over at his friend. "It makes my skin crawl." If looks could kill, Bob would be dead.

"Where's your Christmas spirit?" Bob looked at his stern, stiff friend.

"Where's my Christmas spirit? Ha! Bah humbug! My Mom ruined my Christmas spirit long ago." Stuart's face reddened and his lip stiffened, whenever he talked about his mother.

"Yeah, I remember your mother. She was pretty horrible, wasn't she?"

"Don't you ever say anything bad about my mother," he said pointing a finger at Bob's face in the way he'd point a gun. "I love my mother. I worship the ground she walked on."

"Sorry, Stu. Take it easy. I didn't mean anything by that remark. You talk about her, as if she's still alive," said Bob looking at his friend with concern. "I was just commenting on how terribly she treated you. I'm sure your Mom was a wonderful woman, really."

"Yeah, well, that's all in the past now," said Stu. "That part of my life is over," he said staring out the windshield.

The silence between the two men grew more uncomfortable.

"Let me turn the radio back on to give you some Christmas spirit," said Bob. "This is their commercial free Christmas Carol hour."

"No! No radio," said Stu still tense and raising his voice, while looking over at his friend.

"I'm only trying to give you a little Christmas spirit, Stu."

"Christmas spirit? You give me Christmas spirit? Do you wanna see my Christmas spirit?"

"Yeah, actually, Stu, I would like to see you participate more in the mood of Christmas."

"I'll show you my Christmas spirit in the flesh. You'll be shocked by how much Christmas spirit I have," he said mumbling, as if talking to himself, before he started laughing and showing his friend how truly crazy he was.

"I think a little Christmas festivity would do you some good. I think you need some Christmas spirit to relax. You're a bit tense," leaning away from Stu's stare. If he wasn't trapped in a car with him, Bob, no doubt, would be taking a step back and making an excuse to leave.

"Then, bang a u-turn and go back to my house," said Stuart. "Even though Christmas is my least favorite holiday, I'll show you some real Christmas spirit that will make your eyeballs fall out of your head."

"Go back to your house? Seriously? You're kidding, right?" Bob looked at his friend with wide eyed amazement mixed with skepticism. "I'm finally gonna see the inside of your house?"

"Yeah, so? What's the big deal?"

"What's the big deal? Are you kidding me?" Bob laughed. "How long have we been friends?"

"I dunno, fifteen years?"

"Right. We've been friends for fifteen years. How many work days is that?"

"Work days? I have no idea? Have you been drinking, Bob?"

"Me drink and drive? Never. I haven't had a drop. My point is, we've been friends since 1995 and I drive you to work and home every day. Let's see, 15 years, 5 days a week, that's 3,600 trips driving you to work and back."

"So, what's your point, Bob? I pay your gas, don't I?"

"Yes, you do pay for my gas, Stu, but my point is not once, in fifteen years, have you invited me inside your house," said Bob with a laugh. "Not once. Not ever. Never did I ever even get an invitation from you for me to decline to come inside your house. Not once did you say, thanks for the ride, Bob. Wanna come inside for a cold beer?"

"Gees, Bob, you live next door. What's the big deal? We have the exact same frigging style and shape house. All the houses on our block are the same. If you've seen one house, you've seen them all."

"That's not the point, Stu. You hurt my feelings by not being more friendly and neighborly. Sometimes I think you don't have a shred of commonsense and common courtesy to ask a friend in--"

"Yeah, well, I'm inviting you inside my house now," said Stuart glaring at his friend. "Okay? So, let's just drop the sensitivity act and drive me home, so that I can show you my Christmas spirit and shut you up about that, too."

"I don't believe it and all it took was for you to hear that damn Christmas song, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town for me to get an invitation," said Bob shaking his head. "If I had known you'd invite me in your house by playing that song, I would have played that song a long time ago," he said with a laugh.

"Listen, Bob, it wasn't that I didn't want to invite you inside my house. I thought about inviting you inside plenty of times, but I couldn't," said Stuart with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry."

"You couldn't? Why?" Bob looked at his friend with insight and compassion. "Listen, after Susan died, I'm a bachelor, too. I don't hardly keep up the house in the way she did. I have dirty laundry piled up and the sink is filled with--"

"No, that's not it. My house is spotless, immaculately clean. You could eat off the floor," he said looking at Bob. "I couldn't invite you inside my house before because..." Stuart looked off through the windshield, as if he was a thousand miles away.

"Because why, Stu? I don't get it. Why in fifteen years, haven't you invited me inside your house."

"I couldn't invite you in my house before because of the elves."

"Elves?" Bob looked at his friend with a nervous laugh. "It's a little early in the morning for you to be drinking, isn't it, Stu?" Bob laughed, "Elves? You think you have elves? With you seeing things, namely elves, it's a good thing I'm driving and you're not," said Bob with a nervous laugh.

"You know I don't drive, Bob," said Stu, "which is why I have you for a friend," he said with a sinister laugh. "You have a nice, new car and I really like your new car, Bob," he said running his hand over the dashboard, as if it was his car. "And I'm not having hallucinations. I really do have elves, twelve of them: Donna, Christine, Priscilla, Cynthia, Joanne, Naomi, Rosemary, June, Connie, Andrea, Stephanie, and Veronica, and they all are very beautiful."

"You're making this shit up," said Bob laughing. "You expect me to believe that you have twelve beautiful, female elves living with you?

"Well, they're not really elves in the sense that you think of elves, Santa's little helpers, but to me they are my beautiful, sexy, sexual, and sensual Christmas elves."

"Now I know you're pulling my leg. What do you have twelve stuffed animals, or dolls, or posters of women that you named," said Bob staring over at his friend. "Is that it?"

"I have elves, as we speak, in my house, twelve of them."

"I don't believe you."

"See for yourself, Bob," said Stu.

Bob pulled in the driveway and both men got out of the car and walked up on the front porch to the front door. This is the first time that Bob had even been on Stuart's front porch. As if walking in a meat locker and being blasted with cold air, as soon as Stuart unlocked and opened his heavily insulated and soundproofed front door, a familiar song emanated from the house.

"You better watch out, you better not cry, better not pout, I'm telling you why. Santa Claus is coming to town. He's making a list and checking it twice; gonna find out who's naughty and nice. Santa Claus is coming to town. He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake! O! You better watch out! You better not cry, better not pout, I'm telling you why. Santa Claus is coming to town."

As if a 33rpm speed record played at 45rpm speed, the song played over and again, at a faster and a more annoying speed. The song sounded as if it was being sung by Alvin and the Chipmunks.

"Gees, Bob, the music is a little annoyingly loud, isn't it? Now I know why you hate this song. I'd hate it, too," said Bob covering his ears, while raising his voice to talk over the music. "Why do you have music playing, when there's no one home?"

"My elves are home. The music plays for them."

"Why do you have all the windows covered over with black paper and what's that bright strobe light? It hurts my eyes and gives me a headache," said Bob cringing, talking loudly, and still covering his ears. "I feel as if I'm in a Twilight Zone disco."

"Twilight Zone disco," said Stu with a laugh. "That's funny, Bob. You're a funny guy. The windows are covered to protect my privacy from my nosy neighbor, namely, you, Bob. The strobe light is one of my tools that I use to control my elves."

Stuart turned down the music, but didn't turn it off. He never turned it off. That one record played twenty-four hours, seven days a week. He had a dozen records of that same song, just in case anything happened to the record, along with two other turntables and receivers, should anything happen to his stereo. He even had an auxiliary power generator that instantly took over, much like a battery backup, should he lose power. Even though Stuart was never a Boy Scout, he was prepared.

Suddenly, a dozen women, all races and sizes, and all very good looking came rushing in the reception hall from every door to greet their master. As if just having returned from the beauty parlor, their makeup was perfectly applied and their hair was arranged just so. Even though they all wore the same elf costume, they all wore it differently to flatter their assets. Showing a lot of leg, ass, and cleavage, they all stood in a long line together, as if ready for Stuart's inspection and approval. In essence, they more looked like a Christmas photo of the twelve monthly Playboy playmates than they did Christmas elves.

"Welcome home, Master," they all said in unison. Beaming with enthusiasm, happy to see their master, they were all smiling wildly and they all focused their attention on Stuart.

They were all wearing abbreviated elf costumes of red and green velvet that left little to the imagination. Their breasts overflowed their tops and the roundness of their butts peeked below their short shorts. Looking so much like the Rockettes, what they wore so revealed nearly all that was beneath the costume, that any man who saw them standing there would surely have an erection and so did Bob.

"Hello elves," said Stuart, while beaming a wild smile and looking at Bob and watching his reaction, when intimately greeting his elves. "I missed you Donna," he said walking up to her to give her a long, wet kiss. Donna was a tall brunette, who looked a bit like Julie Newmar, when she played Rhoda in Bob Cummings, My Living Doll.

"I missed you, too, Master," she said maintaining his eye contact, as if he was the only one in the room.

"Hi Christine," he said kissing her. A beautiful woman, Christine was a tall blonde, who looked like Cybil Shepherd of old, when she played Jacy Farrow, in The Last Picture Show.

"Hi Master," she said returning his kiss and giving him a loving smile after.

"Ah, there's my pretty Priscilla," he said greeting her with a kiss and a grope. She was a short woman with blue black hair with intense purplish blue eyes. She looked like Priscilla Presley did, when she first married Elvis.

"Thank you, Master."

"Hello Cynthia," he said kissing her while feeling one of her big tits and fingering her nipples, so that they both left big bumps in the thin velvet material of her costume. She was Puerto Rican and she could have been Jennifer Lopez's twin sister. It was obvious by his passion and body language that she was one of his favorites.

"Hi Master," she said in a sexy voice and planting her body so close to his that you couldn't slide a piece of paper between them.

Hi Joanne," he said greeting her with a kiss and a hug. Growing up somewhere on a farm in Iowa, with a complexion as fair as a spring, country day and a smile that made you smile with her, she was a woman that looked as American as apple pie.

"Hello Master."

"Hi Naomi," he said kissing her with enthusiasm, while reaching behind her to cup her full, firm, black ass. A tall, black skinned, beautiful woman, she'd give Naomi Campbell a run for the money in looks.

"Hi Master."

"Hi Rosemary," he said giving her a deep kiss, while running a slow hand between her legs. She was a thin women, who resembled Mia Farrow, when she played in Peyton Place, as Allison MacKenzie and later in Rosemary's Baby.

"Thank you, Master."

"Hi June," he said greeting her with a kiss and a long hug, as if they were two lovers saying hello at the airport. Another blonde with lush, long hair, she was just as pretty as she was different looking from all of the other women.

"Hi Master."

"Hi Connie," he said giving her a big smooch, while reaching around her to cup her sweet ass, before reaching around to feel her full, firm breast. Connie was a dark haired, brown eyed, Italian woman with the hint of a sexy Italian accent ala Sophia Loren.

"Welcome home, Master."

"Hello Andrea," he said giving her a deep kiss. Andrea was a Jewish princess, a real sexual and sensual women. She loved sex. As petite, as she was pretty, if he had a favorite elf, she'd be the one.

"Oh, Master," she said giving him a hug and returning his long, wet kiss, as if they were alone and about to make love. "I missed you."

"Hi Stephanie," he said kissing and hugging her. Stephanie was Asian and looked a little like Lisa Ling, only prettier.

"Hi Master."

"Hi Veronica," he said giving her a kiss and a hug. A Maureen O'Hara lookalike, when the elder actress she was younger, Veronica was the only redhead in the group and, because of her red hair and bright green eyes, she stood out from the others.

Bob watched Stuart greeting his elves one by one. He stood with mouth gaping open, while staring at each woman, as if he was a starving man or a man needing water.

"Welcome home, Master? Stuart, are you kidding me? What is all this? I feel as if I'm in an I Dream of Jeanie episode," said Bob laughing with an envious look.

He was still cringing from the bright strobe light and he covered his ears from the music that, even though Stuart lowered the volume, the music was still annoying. He stared at all twelve elves again. One was more good looking than the next.

"These are my elves, Bob. I told you I have elves. Here is my Christmas spirit," he said opening his arms wide and when he did, the elves all rushed him with hugs and kisses.

"Damn, their outfits are nearly as hot as they all are," said Bob. "I don't know where to look. I can't help but feel that I've stepped on the set of the Mormon version of the Stepford Wives."

"Calm down, Bob. It may all be a big deal to you, but this is how I live. This is my daily life living with my twelve Christmas elves. For me, Christmas is year round. I'm filled with Christmas spirit every day."

"If this what you meant by having Christmas spirit, Stu, then I want some, too. Because if this is what you meant by having Christmas spirit, and I believe you now, I really feel frigging jolly. Ho! Ho! Ho," he said looking down at his erection.

"Calm down, Bob. Don't embarrass yourself in front of my elves. Bob, these are the elves, Donna, Christine, Priscilla, Cynthia, Joanne, Naomi, Rosemary, June, Connie, Andrea, Stephanie, and Veronica. Elves, this is my friend, Bob."

"Hi, Bob," they all said in unison.

"Hi elves," said Bob smiling wildly. With each elf hotter than the other and all of them having sexy bodies, he looked from one elf to the other. "What's all this, Stu? Why are all these women dressed as elves? Who are they?"

"They're mine."

"Okay, so they are yours. What do you mean they're yours? Are you somehow related to them all? Are they your kissing cousins from out of town," he said giving Stuart a wink.

"No, they are all just mine. They belong to me. I own them, Bob."

"You can't own women, Stu," said Bob with a dumbfounded expression. "Can you? That's illegal, isn't it?"

"I can if they want me to own them and they do want me to own them. Ergo, I do own them. They are all mine, Bob. These are my elves and this, in the flesh, is my display of Christmas spirit," said Stu smiling, while waving his hand at his elves, as if he was a model showing a display case on the Price Is Right.

"I don't get it. Not for nothing, Stu, but why would these good looking women want you to own them? No offense, Stu, but you're no Brad Pitt and you don't have Donald Trump's money." He looked at his friend with disbelief. "What did you hire them from a modeling agency for the day for a Santa Claus Christmas photo shoot?"

"That's funny, Bob. No, I didn't hire them. They live with me. To be honest, Bob, I hypnotized them," said Stuart with a proud expression.

"Hypnotized them? No way," said Bob. "There's no such thing," he said looking at his friend and then looking at the elves. "Is there? That's just a magician's magic trick. Isn't it?"

"Hypnotism is real and I'll prove it to you. Girls, show Bob your tits."

"Yes, Master," they all said in unison.

All the elves dropped their tops at the same time. As if he was at a slow motion tennis match, Bob looked up and down the line of women, back at Stuart, and then again up and down the line of the twelve topless elves.

Donna had shapely B cup breasts. Christine had a full C cup with pink nipples and areolas. Priscilla had huge D cup breasts. Cynthia had shapely C cup breasts with dark brown nipples. Joanne had perky A cup breasts with pink puffy nipples. Naomi had perfect B cup breasts with areolas as brown as her skin and nipples as black as her eyes. Rosemary had pink perky A cup breasts. June had alabaster B cup breasts that matched her peaches and cream complexion. Connie, a full C cup, had chocolate nipples. Dark haired Andrea had a full B cup with dark nipples, too. Stephanie had perky and shapely A cup tits. Veronica's freckled C cup breasts had pink nipples with pink areolas.

"Wow, two dozen breasts. I'm in tit Heaven. I hit the boob lottery. I've never seen so many breasts at one place at the same time, since I attended that National Strippers' Convention in Vegas, years ago," said Bob with a laugh and suddenly acting like a kid in a candy store. "Can I touch them? Can I feel them? Can I suck them?"

Bob stepped forward and reached out his horny hands ready to grab two handfuls of tits, but Stu slapped them away.

"No, don't you dare touch my elves. They're mine, all mine. Elves, get dressed," he said.

"Yes, Master," said the girls in unison all covering their semi-nakedness, as if choreographed to dress at the same time.

"What's wrong with you? Have you no decency, no shame, and no decorum? You just can't grope my elves, Bob," he said scolding his friend. "The audacity of your behavior is beyond reproach."

"Sorry, Stu, I didn't mean to offend you or the elves, I mean, the women, it's just--"

"You may return to your chores, elves," said Stu with a clap, clap of his hands.

"Yes, Master," said the elves in unison.

The elves turned to leave.

"I'm just stunned that you have a dozen elves, I mean, women living with you," said Bob not removing his eyes from the elves shapely asses.

"Let's go downstairs, Bob, where's it's quieter, shall we? I spend all my time down here," he said taking a key from his pocket to unlock the basement door. "This is my man cave."

"Gees, Stu, if I had twelve women who looked like that, I wouldn't want a man cave. I'd rather stay up here in the cat house."

andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers
12