Santa's Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

"What do I need help with?" Arthur chuckled.

"Anything you want," Candy smiled as she offered him the drink. "Tonight, we're putting ourselves on thenaughty list."

"That's right Santa, you have three naughty elves who are up for anything you have in mind," Sandy continued. "Our sister put in a word last year but we didn't get a chance to act on it. A little bit of serendipity brought you back to our lives and we're not letting you go until we find out if everything Randy told us is true. We have a night planned that will blow your mind, dinner included. So enjoy our company and oh yes, if seeing three sisters get it on bothers you -- get over it!" She grinned.

Arthur was not yet prepared to reveal his past to the attractive triplets. Instead, he allowed himself the luxury of being pampered by the three girls. It was nice to get all of the attention. Last night, he had also been the center of attention, one moment that stuck out in his mind was when a number of girls danced around him while he watched his own girls. Bella and Holly had dressed as Supergirl and Wonder Woman respectively and had engaged in a very erotic mock combat for the favors of an attractive "Superman" - who also turned out to be a raven haired beauty in a restrictive costume. After that concluded, the three women swarmed all over each other and then, Arthur himself.

Arthur looked at the three beauties with whom he was spending an evening. The girls, aside from the wild Randy, seemed to be identical. Slender bodies, 34C bust lines, 5'8" in height. Only a small differences told their story and a causal observer would not have caught them. They had slightly different body languages. Their mannerisms weren't the same. They sat differently and Sandy spoke as if she had been living in California all of her life. Still, to an untrained, the girls were as identical as possible. They were all excellent, convivial hostesses who took turns sitting on his lap and feeding him wine and dessert. Arthur knew these three hotties weren't letting him leave until he was totally drained from top to bottom.

"Ready for out little show?" Sandy asked as Arthur sat there, almost numb from pleasure. He still wasn't sure what the trio was up to.

"We have lots of costumes and haven't had a chance to use them for a while," Candy snuggled on his lap. "We thought that since your birthday was yesterday and it's Halloween, we'd put on a bit of a show for you. I know you're -- up for it," she teased.

By this point, he was up for anything. He nodded as Sandy and Randy left the room. Candy was stroking his cheek and trying hard not to check out Arthur's package. She would feel it soon enough. She and her sisters had everything worked out to the smallest detail.

The girls re-entered the room dressed as a witch (Sandy) and a vampire (Randy). The costumes were different though -- short, snug, provocative and sexy. Whilst Candy took care of their guest, the sisters acted out a little burlesque performance -- at first. It got red-hot when the girls, still in costume with sexy heels, moved into a lesbian scene. Sandy wore a fleshy, large dildo and fucked her sister with it while Arthur, now a captive audience being sucked off by Candy, was a captive audience. She kept the sexy, older gentleman on the verge of cumming for quite some time. Candy was amazed at his endurance, considering how hot her sisters' show and how much noise the bi-siblings were making as they ate each other.

Before Arthur knew which end was up, Candy was replaced by Sandy. The other sisters left the room for a few minutes and then, Candy returned. Arthur smiled at her choice of costume as Sandy again exited the room. When she returned, Randy was in tow and all three girls were wearing near-authentic Playboy Bunny costumes. Candy had found the pattern on-line and Randy, who was a near-expert seamstress, had made the costumes from scratch. This time, three hot bunnies made love to each other, while leaving parts of their costumes on throughout. High heeled sluts licked and slurped and played for a good long time, splitting apart just enough to remind Arthur that much of their game playing was for his benefit. Arthur hadn't forgotten that at all, two sexy nights in a row and yet, his cock stiffened to the size of a flagpole. "Holy fuck," Candy whispered to Randy as she buried herself between Sandy's thighs. "You weren't kidding, that thing is humungous."

Randy nodded and smiled to herself as she thrilled to the thought of the treat her kinky sisters were going to receive. It didn't matter how big a guy was -- or how big a sex toy either, for that matter -- if the person wielding it didn't know how to use it. Arthur might have a few extra pounds and some years on the triplets, but oh yeah, he knew how to use his cock. She still got shivers when she remembered the many fuckings he had given her -- with more on the horizon!

The sisters were all on a high, both at the thought of fucking this hard-cocked older man and from having an audience for their little costume show. There was a trio of French maids, various super-heroines and a Victoria's Secret Fashion show that would never have aired on TV. There certainly were no "angels" in that one. The girls took great care and precision with their little tableau and had they performed it anywhere, it would have raked in a nice wad of cash. The only person who was privy to it was their kind guest, who was kept wondering just what the finale might be.

In Randy's opinion, her sisters had saved the very best for last. In a variation of their "Santa's Helper" theme, the girls had tailored new, more erotic outfits with which to tease "Santa". Randy, to match her strawberry locks, wore a red negligee with matching stiletto heels. Candy wore white, her heels were white with the tips polished so they were gleaming. Sandy chose to wear a mint-green negligee and spectacular matching stilettos. Three warm bodies now swarmed Santa / Arthur. The show had ended, but the real performance was about to begin.

Three gentle sets of lips surrounded Arthur's meaty cock and balls. The triplets took turns sucking and licking him while paying attention to each other as well. None of them forgot how exciting girl-girl play was to a man, but how many men got to experience triplets? Randy thrilled at feeling her one-time lover's cock in her mouth again and was over the moon about the prospect of having it in her cunt once again. She wasn't going first, that honor belonged to Candy, who was already giving their guest a raunchy lap dance while Sandy fondled her tits. The three girls were engaged in the attention they were giving Arthur and all were impressed that despite their efforts, he had not yet cum.

"Ohh fuck, I needed this," Candy groaned as she impaled herself on "Santa's" thick candy cane. It went straight up inside her snug pussy and she began to bounce. Pushing him back on their spacious sofa, Sandy mounted Arthur's bushy face and liked his beard rubbing against her pussy as he started to eat her out. The third sister just fit in wherever she could as Arthur began to take care of her girls. They were in for one of the best nights of their lives, Randy knew. Candy's face was already contorted in a lusty grimace as her new lover filled her with cock and her sister kissed and licked her. Randy kept flitting about, licking, stroking and sucking to extend the thrills. There were now three lovely ladies who needed help from Santa -- help to cum and to be Santa's naughtiest elves ever! Candy shifted and thrusted her body against Arthur's, her sister keeping up with her and sharing hot kisses with Candy and Randy. The girls were almost babbling mindlessly as the experience was such a thrill. "Such a fucking-BIG-cock!" Candy grunted, more filled than she could ever remember being. Randy ran her hand along her sister's body, feeling the differences even though the girls were "identical" triplets. The smoothness of her sister's back, the pert breasts, the way her long blonde hair whipped about when fucking, it never failed to excite Randy. She wondered if her sisters felt the same way (they did) when looking at her having sex? This feeling would be a permanent bond between them, there was never jealousy because the other two always enjoyed watching the lead slut have her jollies just as much. Candy was getting a great fuck from Arthur, but soon, it would be Sandy feeling that massive prick inside of her.

"Oh babies, I could fuck this guy all night long," Candy gasped as she bounced repeatedly on Arthur's massive cudgel. "Randy, are you sure he isn't the real Santa?" She giggled. "Only magic could keep someone this stiff and charged this long!" She shivered and then her sisters saw her telltale signs of orgasm. Sandy slid her lips over her sister's nipples to send her over the edge, a trick that worked every time. Randy provided the final jolt by fingering Candy's clit until she climaxed. The girls saw that Arthur was about to cum -- finally -- and greedily, all three girls wanted a share of his load. They needn't have worried as there was more than enough to go around.

Arthur wanted to fuck again, although he knew he'd need some recovery time. He didn't reckon on his deviant little helpers having some more ideas of their own. They got out a large rubber sheet and spread it on the floor. Then all three did a little dance routine while covering each other with a scented, edible oil. The show got hotter as the triplets melted into a shiny tangle of erotic flesh. Their bodies were slick and sexy when they were done, all looking back at Arthur. His cock was in hand and back at full mast.

"Oh shit, did we ever luck out," Sandy purred as she approached Arthur. She took his cock in her mouth while her sisters licked and played behind her, their slithery tongues languishing over her pussy and ass. They cleaned up a little and took Arthur into the bedroom, all sorts of candles adding some erotic lighting to the scene. Sandy wiggled her ass as she put on her favorite pair of kitty ears that she used for several of her Hentai-related costumes. "I may be a kitty, but fuck me doggy style, bow-wow Santa!" She sighed. "Randy, you need your jollies too, let me eat your -- pussy!" Sandy giggled. "Candy, you're pretty agile, you can straddle Randy's mouth and she can eat you out! It's a win-win-win for the Snowden triplets!"

The girls weren't at all concerned about showing their incestuous desires in front of Santa / Arthur, he seemed to be the jolly old elf and was grooving on their antics. Sandy had often noticed it was older men who often rolled better with the punches and didn't freak out at the incest. Whenever the girls fucked an older guy, he was into it. Sandy and her sisters liked people of all ages, so long as they were cool and didn't judge. Arthur was like that, he was already in her pussy and she thrilled to his hard cock. Before the night was done, all of the sisters were going to have his cock as many times as he could get it up. He was giving her a real solid fucking, so she had better do Randy good and make sure her sister gave as good to Candy. Everyone burrowed deep into where they were supposed to be and it got hot and noisy in the Snowden bedroom.

Arthur himself was just thrilled he took care of himself in most ways and had trained for sexual marathons such as this. With three demanding women in his home for years, his cock always got a good workout. Fucking someone the way that he was currently fucking Sandy was not an odd situation for him. She sure seemed to love his cock pumping into her from behind and it was darned sexy to see the other two so actively engaged. He was almost on the edge of another cum, but held off, wanting to make sure he got Randy before he finally let go!

Sandy got her orgasm, the next in line of several she had already enjoyed. The triplets were already capable of multiple orgasms from years of training. When Arthur moved away, Sandy's sisters completed the job. Randy was underneath, licking Sandy's tits and pussy while Candy gorged on the back of her sister, pussy and ass alike. It was all so raw and raunchy, just what the girls had wanted for this birthday debauchery.

Strawberry-blonde Randy knew what she wanted, she had wanted that since her first fuck with Arthur. The family "rebel" liked to push boundaries and she looked over at her sisters as they returned her evil grin.

"COCK, lover," Randy said in a whiskey-soaked, loud voice. "I need cock, as much as I can get." Arthur grinned and thought that Randy might be the one to exhaust him. He didn't know of the double meaning of her words -- but her sisters certainly did. With some of the oil they had used earlier, her sisters both lubed up large strap-ons. Randy was going to get the DP she had craved for so very long. As soon as she was in position, Arthur entered the young girl's tight pussy. He didn't expect Candy to follow with a dildo to her ass, but he went with it. He and Candy got into a good pattern, filling the little tramp with as much cock as she could take -- nope, wrong again! She had Sandy's dildo in her mouth as she readied herself for a constant session of DP sex.

'Cock, cock, wonderful cock, I'm crammed with cocks!" Randy managed to gasp out in between sucking and fucking. She looked back at Arthur who didn't seem at all fazed by her slutty behavior. What a cool older guy he was, not to mention the best fucker she had ever been with. After tonight, she wasn't going to be stupid enough not to get his contact information. She wanted him to party with her, Candy and Sandy as often as he was willing to indulge their perverted fantasies. To be sure, the Snowden triplets had only scratched the tip of the kinky iceberg!

Her sisters switched places, while Arthur continued with his meticulous fucking of her pussy. He was such a stud and didn't seem to miss a beat. She licked her sister's pussy while the other one kept fucking her horny little ass. Her mind was reeling with the erotic pleasures everyone was endowing her with.

Sandy and Candy were a flurry of excitement, pleasing their sister, pleasing each other, pleasing Arthur. Group sex was nothing new to the triplets, they loved having an audience and orgies were not some new treat for any of them. What was new was how hot it was screwing this big bear of a man. Despite his age and his size, Arthur was a fucking machine. He had made each of them cum and was showing no signs of slowing down. What made it even better for the girls was just how nice a fellow he was. All of the girls had taken a shine to him, although Randy seemed to have a deeper infatuation with him. Her sisters had quietly commented to one another just how different their wild-child sibling was while she was in Arthur's presence. He seemed to have captured her fancy and they couldn't understand why, but they were both happy for her. Randy could be a handful and any man that brought out such joy in her was a welcome presence. His age didn't matter to them because the happy way their sister was fucking and smiling made her sisters equally happy. The girls had always stuck by one another, what was good for one was good for the others.

Arthur was having the best sex he had ever enjoyed, outside of his own family. His mind was half on his job of screwing the slender strawberry blonde, while the other half was thinking of his family. Victoria would have devoured these naughty triplets and she would have really connected with Randy. They were similar in disposition and almost kindred spirits. He thought that he should have Randy, Candy and Sandy to his home for dinner very soon -- and invite his own daughters as well. It was risky, letting his new friends know of the relationship he shared with his girls, but he was willing to take that risk. Arthur knew that sisters were often close in ways like this, they experimented at early ages. Would the triplets be shocked to know of his own relationship with his beautiful girls? He doubted it, they seemed to be open to any sort of kinky, sexual fun. His body shook and he allowed himself to cum. The girls, just as before, went after his cum and shared it between themselves. They were indeed the naughty little helpers any grateful Santa would ever need to have.

The sex continued for several more hours until Arthur had fulfilled all of the fantasies the triplets had -- for now. They all promised by their next encounter at Arthur's home, they would think of a few more. Candy already had a Private Detective fantasy she wanted to try and Christmas wasn't so far away that Sandy didn't have a few X-rated / X-Mas kinks already percolating in her mind. Randy just kept on sighing happily, her orgasms still a happy memory in her mind. "I wonder why that mangets to me the way that he does?!" She sighed as she went off to enjoy a warm bubble bath.

"She doesn't know, does she?" Candy asked her sister.

"Know? Know what?" Sandy responded.

"My God! You mean to tell me that you didn't knoweither?" Candy gasped as she proceeded to tell Sandy a secret that would impact all of their lives.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12