Santa's Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeaCat
SeaCat
20 Followers

Ever so slowly he sped up until he was pounding into me like there was no tomorrow. His hips slapped against mine as my quim made sucking noises every time he pulled out. The faster he went the more powerful my orgasms were until I knew people could hear us going at it. By this time I didn‘t care even if little Timmy asked mommy what Santa was doing in there. My knees were growing sore as his thrusts became more and more jerky, he was losing control even as his cock swelled inside of me. (My god can he get any bigger? Now I knew what a Mare felt like.)

Finally he slammed his body against mine while pulling my hips tight against his. I screamed in ecstasy as I felt his cock twitching inside me, blasting jet after jet of his hot seed into my tunnel. I could feel every blast of it, making me cum even more. As he slowly shrank inside of me I couldn’t believe I had just done this, but there I was bent over on a counter in the middle of a large department store with Santa’s cock buried in my snatch. With a sigh he pulled out of me. I didn’t want it to end quite yet, besides I couldn’t let him get back in the chair quite like that, I turned to face him while climbing down. Kneeling in front of him I again gently took him into my mouth, tasting and smelling both of us on him as I sucked and licked him clean. While I was doing this I could feel our cum sliding out of my still gaping hole to drip on the floor beneath me.

When I was done I stood in front of him, rising up on my tiptoes I grabbed his beard and pulled his face down to mine so I could kiss him. When I was done he smiled down at me while holding my clothes out for me to put on. Grabbing it I pulled on my skirt, zipping it quickly in place. I didn’t know what I had done with my panties but I could always go without them for a while. Looking at him to grab my blouse I was startled to see him standing there holding my the rest of my clothes while fully clothed. Damn this guy was fast. As I pulled on my blouse and buttoned it he handed me a pair of panties to put on. These weren’t the ones I had been wearing before. These were a little red G-String with Santa’s face embroidered on the front. Laughing I pulled them on.

When I stood again I was startled to see him sitting in his chair. I hadn’t even noticed him moving. When he saw me looking at him he reached into a bag beside him and pulled out a wrapped box which he held out to me. Shrugging I smiled and took it. when I did he held up my panties from earlier, sniffed them, then tucked them into his coat pocket. If that’s what he wanted it was fine by me. He waved me over in front of his chair, when I was standing there he looked me over from head to toe, nodding as he did so.

“You came in here not believing, yet you sat in my lap and told me your problems. You didn’t really ask for anything for yourself, instead you asked for something to make both your husband and you happy. Then you gave of yourself, making me very happy I might add, and still you didn’t ask for anything for yourself. You are one of the very few I meet who truly try to make others happy, and value their happiness beyond your own. Now I’ll let you in on a little secret. If you believe, then what you truly want will come true, but only if you believe.” Nodding his head he finished his little speech. “Now go, go home and be happy for a change.”

As I left his elves were opening the walls again. To my surprise there was a short line, nothing like I had expected, and none of the people there looked in the least curious. Walking quickly out of there I found that I was happy, strangely I was happier than I had been for a long time. It had nothing to do with the ache between my legs either. When I stopped in the ladies room to clean myself up I found there was no trace of our cum on me. It was as if it had never happened, except for the aching in my cunt, and the way it looked freshly fucked, not to mention the gift box in my hand, I wouldn’t have believed it had happened.

Walking out to the van I climbed in, tossing the gift on the passenger seat so I could pull on my jacket and dig out my keys. Before I started the van my curiosity got the better of me and I tore open the present. Inside was a small computer with a mini disc resting on top of it, held there with a bit of tape. Raising my eyebrows I pulled the computer out of the box to see another nestled below. Curious I turned mine on, surprised to see my name appear as it powered up. When it was ready I placed the disc in the drive and waited for it to open. To my amazement there were pictures. Slowly I went through them. The first couple were of me sitting on Santa's lap talking with him. As the pictures progressed I watched as I had sex with this incredible man. That’s what those flashes had been, someone had taken pictures of me in the act.

I know I should have been upset by the pictures but for some reason I knew they weren’t going to become public unless I chose for them to be. Turning off the computer I looked at the other and saw a tag on it. Looking closer I saw it was a gift for Sean, my husband. Shaking my head I couldn’t figure this out. Putting my computer back in the box I closed it while thinking about what I would tell my husband. I decided I would tell him the truth. Somehow I knew he wouldn’t be angry, why I don’t know but I was sure of this.

Dreading it I turned the key in the ignition, knowing it would be a fight to get the van started. Instead it started on the first crank and ran as if new. I could barely hear the engine. When I dropped it into gear the tires chirped a little from the power of the engine. It was almost as if someone had replaced the van with anew one, but looking around the inside I could see it was ours. Somehow though it had some additions. The radio had a CD player in it, and there was a TeleStar unit mounted below the dash along with a CB Radio. Shaking my head in wonder I drove home to our apartment. I knew I had to get it cleaned up before Sean got home the next day. What a chore that was going to be.

When I pulled into the parking lot of the complex I saw the lights were on in the apartment.

“Oh shit” I thought to myself. “I left the lights on again.”

Parking the van I climbed out and locked up, almost forgetting the gift box as I did so. When I walked up the apartment door, fumbling for my keys I thought I could hear Christmas music playing on the stereo. It sounded strangely like Bing Crosby’s “White Christmas” to me. As I went to unlock the door it opened in front of me, revealing my husband standing there with a smile on his face. It took me a moment to realize who it was standing there, he wasn’t due home until the next evening. Even as recognition washed over me I stepped inside and tossed the box and my purse on the couch before grabbing him in a hug. I could barely hear him telling me his class was over early so he took an earlier flight home. I didn’t care, as long as he was home. Then I heard him telling me that he was done with the classes, that had been his last one. For some reason he couldn’t understand why I was standing there crying.

After a bit I calmed down and explained why I was crying. He just smiled as he told me he had felt much the same. When I got ready to explain to him about my little visit with Santa he held a finger over my mouth hushing me. He told me abut meeting a strangely young old woman as he was waiting on his plane up north while worrying about the weather closing in. She had been dressed very shabbily, and looked as if she hadn’t eaten in a long time. Instead of turning away from her as every one else was doing he insisted on buying her dinner while explaining that he wouldn’t see anyone go hungry, especially at that time of year. While they were eating she had explained that she was trying to find a way to fly north for the holidays, but couldn’t get a ticket with the little money she had. He had excused himself and walked out of the restaurant while telling her to stay there. When he came back he had dropped an airline ticket in her lap. She was surprised to see it was in her name and for her destination. When she had asked him why he had done this, he told her about his wife at home.

He said he found himself explaining all that had been going on, and how he felt bad abut leaving her alone so much lately, but also why he had been doing it. Now all he wanted was to get home in time for Christmas, and he was in his own way trying to get her home in time for Christmas with her family as well. Sean said he didn’t remember much else of that evening, except for his leaving her in a motel room to catch his flight. As he was closing the door she had said something about him being happy, and that his wife would have a little gift for him when he got home.

Hearing that reminded me of the second computer. Pulling it out of the box I handed it to him. He turned it on and watched what came up on the screen. For some reason I didn’t try to see it. instead I again watched my own slideshow. When he was done he sat there frowning for a minute, then he passed me his computer, swapping it for mine. Looking at his computer I watched the pictures flash by as he got it on with a beautiful young lady. She was tiny, but flawless and from the pictures seemed to have quite the sexual imagination. When the slideshows were done we just sat there looking at each other. then we burst out laughing.

Shaking our heads we set the computers to the side and moved over to the couch. As I settled back in his arms for what felt like the first time in years he turned on the TV trying to find a Christmas special. We would open our other gifts in the morning. He finally found a special, and set down the remote. Pulling me closer we watched the show. To our surprise at the end of it the screen went blank then resolved to show the two people we had met. Santa and the small woman. As we looked on in amazement he pulled her close then looking at us through the screen he winked. The screen went back to the show as my husband and I looked at each other in shocked surprise. Turning off the TV we stood and looked at each other. Without a word being spoken we stripped right there in the living room.

Heading into the bedroom, him wearing nothing and me wearing my embroidered Christmas panties we intended to open an early Christmas present. Maybe we would stay up until Christmas morning.

SeaCat
SeaCat
20 Followers
12