Santa's Helper

Story Info
It happens on New Years Eve.
1.6k words
3.83
18.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(New Years Eve)

After Jack had left the humble cottage deep in the hills, Jack felt something real and fulfilling. Not just any old feeling, but one which gave him a certain feeling and more reason to keep on existing.

"Damn that lady could cook a mean dish." Jack said. "Wow, and the way she gave me such pleasure in bed." Sighing.

Once Jack had reached the old estate just outside the small town. Every woman he saw, encounters, which gave him a thrill and a most pleasurable erection as though Jack seen in each of their eyes and smile that glitter and gleam that erases every other woman he made-love to. Reminding him of Jill so much that he became obsessed with the thought of seducing her and making-love again on the living room floor. Every time Jack would think of this blonde lady he would shake all over and foam at the mouth. Visions of impurity would also cast a spell, form a swelling beyond imaginable inside the worn-out blue jeans he wore to his sister's nogleration party and ceremony of becoming the towns first female mayor.

Jack was so familiar with the tiny village that he walked around like he had lived there all his life. Combing the streets late at night with nothing to fear but fear itself, since the crime rate was extremely low and 'neighborhood watch' signs in damn near every window. Knowing his sister from their childhood years was a woman of her word and a no nonsense kind of person. Judy was sort of like Jack, full of spunk in the sack and a person with a sense of touch and humor. All nature's senses reacting simultaneously whenever sex was the topic, which most would shy away from.

Judy's anogleration party took place in an old abandoned barn, which was newly renovated by the town's budget. Place where everyone felt free to speak their mind and enjoy themselves without any pressures of 'higher up's' retaliating on their behalf. The barn was in the form of a huge ballroom with winding stairs at each entrance and chandeliers that hung from the cedar rafters. Flooring was dull but clean and bails of straw were stacked neatly around the perimeter of the four walls that were covered with items you would find in any ordinary barn.

Jack had arrived a bit late when he took his seat at the first row of tables. Smelling the familiar scent of erotic perfume behind him. Sensing the heavy breathing he once felt and tremendous amount of energy being spent on him that sent hives on down his spine. Everyone was dressed in either rags or riches when Jack's eyes circles the tops of the trees shown through the high windows and behind the platform where his dear OLE sister was giving her speech. Young handsome man dragging his beady attention to this, a view of the many rooms upstairs in the large loft where many seeds were once spilt and many more will be sewed for the sole purpose of pollinating this, another type of field of dreams. Ones that already felt the sting of adventures when the newly appointed mayor's speech was completed and many had taken their place on the ballroom floor. Dancing around the room, while the songs of love were being played on stage, right next to Jack, still wondering if Jill was still willing to scale the hybrid corn stalk. Knowing a New Year was only hours away and a trip to the altar was nearing Jack's mind when goose bumps be-gun to form upon him.

Jill was pouring herself a drink near the first set of stairs near the front entrance of the barn. When Jack suddenly saw Jill from a safe distance. Seeping through the lovely lady's black jeans were the strings, outlining the entire front and rear of the short blondes front side. Allowing the lad's emotions to run wild, carefree, and in-to the midst of harms way. Dancing his way with a much younger girl with braided pigtails and a smile that made Jill appear jealous and insanely intoxicated by the man's closeness. Appearing before Jill with that same gesture and look in his eye that once made her undress for him. Then once the music was about to explode with an up-tempo beat, Jill cuts in, begins to rub her tight jeans against the lad that was in dire need of her gentle services. Dancing wild and erotically as if responding to, too, Jack's needs. Then feeling his stiffness through his jeans when she wraps her loving arms around him and begins to nibble alongside his throbbing warm neck. Want-ing Jack to plunge into her deep well, energize her needs like she once felt up in the hills some two years ago.

After a few more trips to the punch bowl and a couple more erotic dances, Jill was tempted to rape him before god and friends. Daring her mate to fondle her all over and to make a scene. Touching and fondling Jack the way she once did gave her a few more hidden ideas. Attached to the ceiling was this giant ball, round object of glistening silver, which Jill stood under when Jack watches her indulging drink after stiff drink until she felt confident enough to engage the middle-age man with a bitter stare and impure thoughts. Yearning to avenge his huge muscle once again that she measures with her sultry eyes and demands to touch and insert between her goddess legs. Knowing if Jack turns her offer down that she would rape him, then 'do him' right on the dance floor.

"Jack. Let's go up into the loft," Jill cried, feeling affectionate and vulnerable to his every need. "Okay." Lowering his eyes onto the tiny strings that were visible through Jill's tight pants. "I want to bury your sword deep inside my humble well," she whispers, grinding her zipper into him.

Not wanting to disappoint the man that once launched an attack on her naked bod' and sent his seeds screaming for more. Then the ball was about to drop as friends and foe were counting down, while Jack and Jill was staggering up the steep steps with the look of desperation in their horny eyes. Reaching the door, sign, which reads 'vacancy' when the celebration below them was commencing and loud roar was in order. Once the couple was inside the room, Jill forced the door shut with a bold thrust of her firm buttock. Tempting Jack to undress with her frustrated eyes and a brisk smile that Jack captures right away.

"I want you naked, Jack," Jill spoke, feeling stimulated by the brilliant reaction of his body language. Encouraging the woman to come closer to the brass bed when he unfastens his trousers and begins to fondle himself with a deliberate gasp of desperation, and handfuls of glistening fiber. Jill then reacts with a brief grin and a weakness about her heart and knees.

"Do what you want, baby!" Jack cries, fearing the worse was about to commence.

With the celebration still below them. Jill begins to undress as she makes her way to the bed. By the time she was before him, Jill was in her panty and bra. Both enduring the satisfactions in each of their eye, each stare, and a greater long- ing in what was about to happen. Jill begins to straddle the young man with a bright future in writing when she took her place atop the stud. Focusing her attention on Jack's quivering lips, exhausted eyes, and a hardness that develops under her slow thrusts. Rubbing diligently over the magic wand and with very little resistance, she leans over to press her lips onto his and runs her fingers briskly through his silky hair, while Jack inserts his love machine through the side of Jill's elastic panty.

"Oh! It feels much larger then the last time we met, Jack!" She cries, spreading her legs farther apart. "Really?" "Yeah, really!" Jill shouts, working him over with multiple thrusts and adventur- ous sways.

Neither wants the other to cease the moment. This moment of pleasure, as their graceful thrusts were accompanied by harsh moans next door and a willingness to scorn the other was greatly appreciated. Then Jill suddenly leaves the young man's neck and appears erect without loosing eye contact or a beat of what Jill's attentions were. Both glancing down to where the energy was being spent and to gain advantage that neither can accomplish. Jack was very fortunate that his arms were long enough to reach up to comfort his mates naked bosoms. But as he did, Jill begins to cry out and bounce harder up and down the stubborn sword that refuses to go limp. Inviting him to go deeper as the cries grew louder and more frequent when Jack brought both nipples together and spares no mercy on each one. Sucking, chewing, and licking upon Jill's bosoms was briefly interrupted by a bold knock on the door that Jill had secured with her buttock.

"Aren't you two done yet! We would like a chance to celebrate the New Year too, ya know!"

Suddenly Jack and Jill flooded the bed with seeds. Hot lava that sent each nearly to the moon. "Oh yeah darling! Mum, you do have what I need!" Jill scolds, leaning forward to rescue Jack's lips. Pumping more of her love juices that spills down the man's inner thighs. Realizing the desperate chatter outside the door had triggered something, some-thing that each had wanted and longed for…tender voice!

Jack took his iron horse from the wet walls and began to sift the remaining seeds from Jill's thighs. Licking her thick hair's, her sensitive lips, and a brisk sweep across the oval 'folds' as they quietly slip into a tight embrace and enjoy this, the moment they had been waiting for…matrimony.