Santa's Helper Ch. 11

Story Info
My first.
5k words
4.52
34.4k
23

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,222 Followers

I awoke Saturday morning relieved and disappointed at the same time. Neither Marcus nor Ty had come by after the thug dropped me off, and he hadn't come back either. The empty feeling in my nether region was joined by that now familiar warming feeling. The warmth coursing through my womb confirmed what I already knew deep down.

I am pregnant.

Whatever day it was in this crazy week, taking so much cum inside me undoubtedly knocked me up. I got up and tried not to think about it. I pulled on a pair of panties and a t-shirt before going downstairs to make some coffee. But the caramel-colored coffee slowly filling the pot reminded me again, and I couldn't help but think, "That'll be the color of my baby..."

I thought about all that had occurred over the last week but could not come up with a reason why I did it. I spent four days with a hideous looking man knowing I was fertile. The worst part of the week was when he gave me the opportunity to leave, and I refused to go I stayed, letting him spew his African essence into my unprotected Caucasian womb.

I spent the morning cleaning the house. The idea of being pregnant with a black baby flitted in the back of my mind, refusing to go away. By the time one o'clock rolled around the idea of what I had done had consumed all my thoughts. My panties were drenched, and I was panting. I decided to soak in the tub and relax.

The water slowly filled the tub as I dropped my shirt and peeled my panties off. The thug rushed back into my head as I viewed the dark purple marks he had left on my body, My breasts neck and pussy mound. I was his. My pussy drooled as I caressed his marks gently. I knew I could not deny him my body, or anything he wanted to give it.

An electric sensation ran up my spine when I remembered: He sold me. He made me into an actual whore yesterday. A black man's whore. My pussy juice coated my thighs as my excitement grew.

I put the thought out of my mind climbing into the tub. The water jets relaxed and comforted me, putting that dirty thought out of my mind for a time. After a few minutes I started to wash, trying to think of a way out of my worsening situation while I bathed. But instead of calming down I became more excited, caressing my body more than washing it.

"How did one unwanted sexual experience consumed me like this?" I sought him out after he'd raped me. I gave myself to him willingly, eagerly. I let him pump his dark seed into my pale body. His potent words echoed in my mind, "Breeding sex will increase your pleasure." While shaving the stubble from my legs the jets hit my clit, and I arched back.

"Oh God!" I gasped, "It had!"

My realization had me so excited I spread my legs further for the jets, and moments later I was exploding in orgasm, "Oh my GOD, Yesssss!" I wailed, my toes curling as I gushed into the warm water.

I began gasping for air, my orgasm consuming my will to breathe. When I had recovered I had to shave my pubic stubble carefully despite a shaking hand.

My urges increased my need to do as he wanted. My pussy grew hotter remembering when the thug ejaculated his African seed into me. It was an incredible feeling, his semen causing a burn within my fertile belly that thrilled me. I clenched my thighs tightly thinking about how well the thug's dark cock felt inside me, so much better than my husband's.

My pussy grasped him as if it was made to wrap around his cock. I had no doubt that I would do anything he said just to have him inside me again. I would divorce my husband. I would have his babies. I would let him sell my body to other black men.

I had a fleeting thought of how devastated my husband would be, discovering his faithful wife was really a whore for black cock all along. I felt no guilt.

I decided to try and take a nap, knowing tonight would be a long night. I crawled into bed completely naked, and my last thought before drifting off circled around all those little dark swimmers racing to be the one to fertilize my lily-white egg.

My dreams swirled with pictures of a large black phallus fucking into me, and blasting its midnight sperm into my Caucasian womb. My egg waited patiently to be conquered by the black horde swarming around it. I pictured the egg being fertilized, an African seed sneaking past its lax defenses. I watched its pearly surface darken like a cloud and slowly begin to grow. I saw it filling my belly with the African baby that would put an end to my pure white lineage.

I woke up well rested. Rubbing my belly I looked across the room into the full length mirrors. A smile crept across my face seeing myself sitting in my sheets, my porcelain belly bared and flat -- for now. My abdomen warmed to bake the bun I no doubt had in my oven.

My fingers trailed down to rub my little pink pearl. My blue eyes clouded as I pictured my belly months from now, swollen with the thug's charcoal-skinned baby. My hips hunched up to my diving fingers as I came and wailed, "God! I'm going to have a black man's baby!!"

I rolled over to see that it was six thirty already. I had to get ready. I got up and rummaged through my lingerie, picking out a half-cup bra that pushed my boobs up and closer together, accentuating my cleavage. Next a garter belt brought attention to my sex, framing my soft brunette landing strip and deep purple hickey. At my make up table I chose a candy-apple red lip stick and matching nail polish. I topped off my outfit with fish net stockings and five inch stilettos.

When I was done I paraded myself in front of the mirrors. Checking myself over from every angle then, I had not realized my outfit was pure white. I looked like a virgin on her wedding night.

But I certainly wasn't a virgin. My walk was like a seasoned hooker. Every move I made swayed my ass and shivered my tits just so to draw everyone's eyes to my sexy body.

I looked through my closet for a dress. I did not find one that fit the situation I was going to be in, never having thought I would be sold as a black man's whore I had always bought conservatively. A garment bag caught my eye, hanging in the corner by itself. I did not remember it at all, and opening the bag I found three tight and smooth cocktail dresses I had not worn in ages.

Only one could work: A plum-colored purple with a satiny look and feel buttoned up the front with a low neck line. I pulled it on and felt it hug my round ass snuggly even before I buttoned it. The hem line came only about mid-thigh just over the tops of my stockings.

I buttoned it all the way up, and I looked like a class act. Prim and pristine -- but it wasn't right. Remembering how the thug wanted me to look, I un-did all the buttons except the one at my belly button. I walked around checking myself. The dress opened as I moved, exposing my lingerie just enough to catch any man's attention. I figured the thug would like the look so I went downstairs to wait.

I sat by my front window as the darkness enveloped the night sky. After awhile I started to worry that the thug had forgotten about me. I could only wonder where he was, and why he was taking so long.

It was near eight o'clock by the time he finally showed up. He walked in like he owned the place, waiting with arms crossed as I walked across the living room to the kitchen where he stood.

"Whitebread, ya look jus' like the ho I knows ya was."

"Thought you might like it," I said. Every step I took caused my dress to expose my womanhood, "And the man you sold me to..."

"Lucky nigga," He growled leering over my body, "Shoulda got more fer yer ho ass, whitebread."

"Thanks," I took that as a compliment and stroked down my sides, "You know my body belongs to you."

He chuckled, "Damn straight ho. Nows get yo white ass in the car."

I strutted to the car, feeling the heat of his stare on my ass as I swayed it provocatively. My husband never got a sight like that. Getting in the car I was surprised Cat was not with him, but did not question it. We drove off toward the ghetto area of town, now becoming so much more familiar to me. Watching as the buildings slowly went from upper middle class to abandon and seedy looking. My excitement grew as the buildings decayed from rich neighborhoods to seedy apartments.

I leaned my head on the thug's shoulder and moved my hand to his lap, "What am I going to do when we get there?"

The thug smiled as I rubbed his member through his jeans, "Yas gonna make me some cash ho."

"No I mean-" He cut me off.

"Ya gonna parade yo white ass around and advertise yo ass fer sale," His evil leer came back, "Dats alls ya need be thinkin' 'bout, whitebread."

I looked up into his dark eyes, "How do I do that?"

"When I drops ya off ya, walk ta the door. When yo John opens up, ya open yer dress," he instructed.

"Okay," I answered shyly.

"Ya collects da moohla, den ya strut yer fine ass back ta me flashing the neighborhood," His dark eyes made me nervous. I shook, not sure if it was freight or excitement coursing through me.

"And... And then?"

He chuckled, "Den ya strut yer ass back and get down ta business like a good ho."

He parked the car along the curb, "I's be in dat alley," he pointed, "Over there 'cross da street. Building 2465."

I got out of the car and strutted in the chilly air to the building. I heard a car door slam as Duane walked into the dim alley. I unbuttoned the lone button of my dress, brushing the hem up to my hip before knocking on the door. It flew open a couple moments later.

"Whose are ya?" The dark man demanded.

"I-I'm the entertainment. Duane sent me," I said nervously.

The cold night air had a chilling effect on my near-naked body, but that did nothing to cool the heat burning in my belly. His eyes widened as he scanned up and down my exposed form, especially on my womanhood.

"Zeke," he called over his shoulder, "Da white ho's here."

I vaguely recognized the man from yesterday as he walked to the door, "Hmm, Doggy got some fine tastes," He looked me over licking his lips, "Where he at?"

I scanned Zeke's body, hardly contained in his wife beater. He was muscle-built like my thug until I got to his face. He was absolutely gorgeous: smooth oil-black skin, pearl-white teeth, and not a scar on his grinning face. My vagina drooled as I said, "He's across the street, waiting for his..."

"I get it," Zeke shook his head and handed me a wad of cash, "The advertising march."

I took the money, "That's what he said it was."

"Make it good, sweetness," he said, swatting my ass as I turned. I almost stumbled but did hold back my moan.

Not having any pockets I had to carry the money in my hand. I had an uneasy feeling as my dress flashed my body even after I pulled the hem down. With every step the dress bared a new part to show just how scantily clad I was, and The hoots and hollers started before I even got to the pavement. I became damper being watched by strangers. I felt no fear with the thug on one side of the street and Zeke on the other, just excitement. Though as I looked around I felt as if I was being watched differently too - in a sneaky manner, like they didn't want to be seen...

"I must be paranoid," I thought, and I had a right to be. My cleavage snuck out every step and the cold breeze brushed along my bare pussy as I walked out in public. No wonder I felt uneasy, I convinced myself.

Soon enough I met the thug in the alley. I handed him the cash and tried to kiss him, but he pulled away before I could.

"No time fer dat whiterbread," He grabbed my ass and and his hard cock, "Time ta get dis cracka ass ta work."pulled me close against him

I strutted back across the street like a proud peacock. My dress flashing my body to many leering eyes. The hooting starting all over again. My bared pussy moistening. My heart flipped hearing their comments.

"White ho wanna ride dis black meat next?"

"Gonna get addicted to dark schlong!"

"Cracka ho gettin' the bone!"

"Black cock slut walking."

"Whore being bred tonight!"

"Knock dat ho up, Zeke!"

I made it to Zeke's door, quivering and wet. The cold night air stiffened my nipples like never before. I stood there for a minute. I was so hot from it all that I did not register the coolness of the night. I looked at the door as my vagina drooled down my thighs.

"There's no turning back once I knock," I thought. I was about to become a prostitute. All my life I never would have thought I'd end up here, about to sell my body for sex. I wanted to expand my sexual desires -- I needed to. My hand went up as the glimmer of my wedding ring caught my eye. My husband could never hope to satisfy me like this. Our wedding, our marriage, our plans for a family did nothing to dissuade my urges.

I knocked.

Zeke opened the door and I strode in. This was my new life as a whore for black men.

Hearing the door click shut I turned to face him and his three companions, "I'm kind of new to this..."

Zeke gazed down my body, "Ya's not sure is what yo sayin'."

I stood with pride his gaze giving me the confidence to speak, "Yes... I'm actually married."

"So," he laughed, "Ya wants ta know how ta deal with it."

"Yes, I do. Very much," He pushed my dress off my shoulders.

"First-time's always big, sweetness," My dress fluttered to the floor, "Jus' think of ya self as a door knob."

I stood only in my snow-white lingerie now, "A door knob?"

"Yeah, a door knob. 'Cause we all gets a turn," "The four men laughed.

"What about condoms?" I asked, "I'm still married."

He unzipped his jeans and took my hand to guide it to his manhood. I grasping it without thinking. "Skin to skin is da only way baby," he said, "You go black, you go bareback."

His naked cock pulsed in my hand. It swelled against my palm as I stroked, "You're all clean right?"

"Clean? We the dirtiest motha fuckers you'll ever meet!" The room filled with laughter.

My nether region burned with the desire to be controlled. I nodded, and immediately I was led into the room and pushed down onto a dirty mattress. My hot juices ran down my thighs as Zeke became more dominant. I was surrounded by four naked cocks drooling in my face.

"I haven't... I've never done a gangbang before."

Zeke grabbed me by the hair and jerked my head back, "First time fo everything!" He slapped my lips with his cock and growled, "Now, get busy whore."

I dove for his cock, taking his dark love tool into my mouth. I nearly came as he called me a whore. "That's what I am now right? A black man's whore." I stroked all along his shaft, sucking just the tip as he grew firm.

Zeke groaned and grabbed me by the ears as he started face fucking me. I choked and gagged as he forced his thick member into my mouth. He stopped moving only when about seven inches of his cock slid down my throat. I struggled to breathe, strings of drool dripping from my over-filled lips.

"Relax bitch," Zeke held onto my hair as I grasped at his thighs, "Try swallowin' dat black dick."

I tried, I really did. I felt my throat constrict around his member, desperately trying to bring his shaft deeper down my throat. Just as I started to feel hazy he pulled out of my mouth and let me breathe. I gasped for oxygen on all fours as another one spoke above me.

"Yo Zeke, dis ho needs practice pleasin' da black snake."

"Yeah," another one spoke up, "We's gonna tear dis bitch up 'fore the night's over."

My chest heaved and shimmered with my spit trying to catch my breath. I looked up to Zeke with worry in my blue eyes, "P-Please! I'll do what ever you want, just don't hurt me."

"We ain't gonna hurt ya," Zeke scowled, "What's yo name, whore?"

"M-Marci..." I admitted.

"Well Marci, you're my whore now," Zeke petted the hair out of my face as his cock jumped just inches from my face, "An' I take good care of my bitches. Peewee," he motioned over his shoulder, "Gives Marci some tongue practice."

Another man stepped in front of me, his cock far more manageable than Zeke's. He grabbed my head and using his other hand smacked my lips with his light-brown phallus.

"Open wide, ho," Peewee said. I did as instructed, cautiously opening my mouth and taking in just the head. He thrust forward and slipped down my throat, gagging me again.

"Relax bitch!" Zeke said, "Ya can take it."

"Whore's gaggin' like a bitch," Peewee said, groaning above me as his cock throbbed in my mouth.

He didn't thrust when I moved my head back. He let me work at my own pace thanks to Zeke. I bobbed my head several times as his cock sank deeper into my throat, bit by bit. He reached down to maul my breasts through my lacy bra. He reached in and tweaked my nipples, and the pleasure relaxed me some. I had not realized how relaxed I had become until I felt the slap of his balls on my chin.

"Dat's right ho," Peewee growled, "I tolds ya dis bitch had a kind chin - da kind I like ta slap my nuts on." I choked and the others broke out in laughter. He pulled out so I would not suffocate. I gasped a little, trying to recover more calmly this time.

Peewee moved back and I felt hands pushing my shoulders. I turned to see Zeke behind me, naked completely now. "Good job, now get on all fours like a good whore, Marci."

I did as I was told and Peewee moved back in so I could suck his cock some more. I caressed and kissed it, not so afraid anymore. Zeke grabbed my hips, his hot body grazing my apple bottom. I parted my thighs for him. Reaching between my legs with Peewee's cock sliding along my tongue, I lined Zeke up with my love canal.

I started bobbing on Peewee's cock once I felt the head catch. Zeke's first thrust slapped his thighs against my ass, and I choked from my uncontrollable moan. Zeke's thighs spanking my ass so hard I thought I would bruise, and pushing me down on Peewee's dick I started gagging again. It took me a couple of minutes to get use to being spit roasted between them. I was forced to deep throat Peewee when Zeke drove in. When he pulled out, I was just barely able to breathe through my nose before he'd pound into me again. I would no longer gag when Zeke forced Peewee down my throat.

When we synced into a rhythm I started to enjoy the feel of being taken by the two. Zeke's semen-filled balls slapped my clit with a loud popping and Peewee's kinky pubic hair tickled my nose. Their musk intoxicated me, and the harder they fucked me the further my eyes rolled back.

I was quickly approaching my first orgasm, my wails becoming loud gurgles as they spitted my white body, when they stopped and pulled out. Zeke fell on his back and pulled my hips back to straddle him, I took the hint and was quick to please him, waving my ass for him as I impaled myself on his black snake. He thrust up into me a couple of times and I groaned when he gripped me suddenly.

"Stay put, ho."

Confused, I did as I was told. He reached around and spread my ass cheeks apart. A cool oily substance spilled down the crack of my ass. Then I jumped when the pressure of another black cock pressed at my tightest hole. I looked at Zeke horrified and tried to get off.

"Wait! I haven't ever -" The head popped in and I groaned in pain, "Owww."

"Bitch be tight," the man behind me said, "Ya a assfuck virgin, ho?"

"Y-Yes..." I sniffed, then gritted my teeth as he pushed his member deeper into my ass.

My ass was on fire as the thrusting began. Zeke let go of my ass cheeks and held my hips steady. The thrusting in my ass was slow and gentle, I soon relaxed trying to ease the pain. The more he thrust into my ass the deeper his cock would go. It took a few minutes to take him all inside my virgin hole, the heat of his hips disappearing before pressing against my apple-bottom. I moaned with relief when I felt whomever it was bottom out.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,222 Followers
12