Santa's Little Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit down!" she yelled.

"No, what seems to be the problem?" he asked.

"You are playing Santa; you are supposed to be respectable and mythical to the children. NOT grabbing the elves ass!" she roared.

"There was no one around as we were not opened yet. It is not up to you to decide what is and is not respectable behavior, Miss Campbell!" Nick replied.

"You two will be given warnings, if this happens again you will be terminated." She told them.

"Do you know what Miss Campbell, You are fired. We own this mall and your services are no longer required. Pack your things and Errol will escort you off of the premises immediately." Holly told her.

"Let's go home, Missus Stein." Nick said to Holly as he took her hand and kissed her.

Both of them will be on Santa's naughty list for a while, but Santa always forgives in the end.

********************************

12