Santa's Little Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
She gets what she wants and deserves.
1.7k words
4.42
18.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That morning, I woke up with so many thoughts running through my mind. I got dressed with a little more excitement and purpose. I've never worn vibrating panties so I don't know what to expect and I've surely never pictured me wearing them out in public. They were cute little red and white ones and felt incredibly sexy on me. I stared at myself in the mirror in the cute set he bought me before putting my Christmas leggings and sweater on. I grabbed my phone and headed out the door to my car, then the mall.

I did just what he told me, I had my phone in my hand, got there hopefully on time and sat down on the same bench I always did outside the store that forever changed my life. I just watched people pass in a frantic rush to finish Christmas shopping with loud, somewhat annoying Christmas music over the store speakers. I was sitting here, I can't say without a care in the world, but certainly with a cloud of uncertainty over my head. Not in a bad way, but I truly was not expecting anything like this, this holiday season, or any for that matter.

I kept looking at my phone between each carefully selected mall Christmas tune, still..no message.

"What the hell is this guy doing" I thought to myself.

He told me to be here on time and I'm left waiting. Four songs later, I slowly started to get up from the bench. Just then I felt the bullet vibe lightly buzzing against my clit. I immediately sat down.

"YOU GET UP...BEFORE YOU GET OFF AND I AM DONE WITH YOU" was now brightly displayed on my phone.

I had no idea these were remote controlled. I assumed he was going to instruct me on when to press the button to turn them on. I just sat there in a state of pure happiness the more it tickled my clit.

I did a good job of hiding it from everyone. I smiled as people walked by, just hoping no one would come sit down beside me. I have used bullet vibes before, but this one seemed to touch me like none have done before. Just then, the vibrations got a little stronger. I had a harder time trying to act normal, while also looking around to see if anyone had a vibrator remote in their hands. I just sat on the bench, legs closed and my hands on my lap looking down at my phone hoping to hear more from him. The way the vibrations kissed my clit and lightly caressed the outside of my pussy was amazing. Even though I know no one but him knew I was wearing these, it still felt hot as hell to get teased and pleased out in public. This is the least stressed I've been during the holiday season.

My eyes continued to wander the more I was enjoying the sensation between my thighs.

"YOU WILL NEVER FIND ME" said the next text message.

I looked into the shop where it all started and the cashier who handed me the bag and the card seemed too busy to be in control of all of this, he also didn't seem like the type to orchestrate such an event. The vibrations were now again increased. 'Oh my God' I thought to myself, just how many more different levels of vibrations are there. Now, the light tickles were starting to feel like a vibrating tongue was pressing on my clit and licking the inside of my soft, sweet pussy. It felt so good but I think I was starting to show signs that something wasn't right. I couldn't keep my legs together, because the tighter they were closed, the more the vibrations were travelling between the inside of my thighs, and that was a major erogenous zone of mine. I wanted to either slide my hand down my panties and turn the bullet vibe off, or I wanted to finger myself right there on the bench until I got myself off. Obviously I did neither of those but I didn't know how much more of this I could take. Parents, grandparents, happy people, sad people, all continued to walk by me. The cheerful look in my eye when I first sat down was gone as I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Since I am a nice guy, I am warning you, I am about to turn it up two spots to the final setting. Are you ready?" he asked me.

I replied "Yes, sir" but the entire time I thought how unprepared I truly was.

I was having a hard time typing that simple phrase as the sensation between my legs felt too good to be true. I barely had time to send my reply as I felt just how strong the final setting really was. I must have had a surprised look on my face as I let out a moan in public. I immediately rested my left elbow on my thigh and placed my face in the palm of my hand looking down at my phone. I couldn't control myself but I also couldn't let people see the pleasure written all over my face. I'm sure the loud music was drowning out my moans, but I was in public so it felt like everyone could hear me. My breathing became heavy, my legs began to tremble. It was like a panic attack, but a sexually induced one. I honestly couldn't take it. I was praying the phone would light up and tell me what he was shutting it off. That message never appeared. I'm not sure how long I was sitting there with my face in my hand but my pussy was enjoying it. I brought my right hand to my mouth and began to bite down on in to stop my moans from getting even louder. This tiny bullet had the strength of some of my much bigger toys.

I was so wet, I could feel the excitement dripping from my pussy as the vibrations felt like an amazing session of oral sex. My breathing became more intense. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" I kept repeating in my head as I bit down on my hand even harder. I wanted it to stop. Just then, I came in public. The vibrations had pushed me over the edge and had made me have my first ever orgasm in public. It was intense. At home, it was an orgasm that would have left me out of breath and satisfied on my bed. I would have quit after one but I was powerless to his his desires. I could feel the warm sensation of my cum against my thighs. I was only wearing leggings but thankfully they were black. Still biting down on my hand I now removed my face from my hand. I never noticed the lady sitting beside me to my left. How much did she see? How much did she hear? I kept asking myself. I looked to my right and noticed a long set of legs in black jeans beside me. At his waist I noticed a two-way radio which went well with the black shirt that had 'SECURITY' written in bold white letters on the chest.

"Ma'am...are you okay." he asked me.

"Mmmmhmmm. Yes I am." I replied as calmly as I possibly could.

"Are you sure? We've been asked to check on you by a few passersby." he said.

"Yes, I am fine." I said in a slightly more agitated voice.

I was hoping he was watching and would turn the panties off. Just then my prayers were answered. It stopped. The vibrations could still be felt though as I just had an intense orgasm out in public only moments ago.

"You don't look so well. Can you please come with me." he said.

"I am okay. I swear" I said, as I slowly stood up with shaky legs before resting again.

"I'm gonna need you to sit in the office for awhile until you are fit to go home." he said.

"Fine." I replied as I slowly stood up again.

I'm just thankful the vibrations stopped. I carefully walked behind the security guard to the office. "HAPPY NOW?" I texted him. Don't get me wrong, that was the best orgasm I think I've ever had that I technically didn't give myself but I didn't think it would have me waiting in the security office with my cum running between my thighs during the Christmas holiday. I knew I wasn't in trouble but I don't think I was too happy either. The security guard pulled out a chair and asked me to sit down, so I did. I was getting used to being told what to do at this point.

"Can I get you a coffee or water?" he asked me politely.

"Ummm, water would be great" I said.

"Sure thing. I'll be right back with your water."

"JUST WAIT MR. SCORPIO" was the next message being typed with my shaking fingers.

The guard came back with my water and sat down on a chair facing me.

"You can go home once you can stand properly." he said.

"Okay. I'm just a little bit exhausted and stressed." I told him.

"Yeah, the holidays seem to bring that out in people." his cheery tone said.

"Want to see what de-stresses me at my boring job." he said as he pulled out his phone.

"Sure." I replied, not really caring but pretending like I did.

"Watch." he said as he showed me his phone.

"Press that button in the middle of the screen." he said.

"Hahaha, I've seen these jokes before. You press it and something scary jumps out at you."

"That would've been good. No, I promise its not that." he assured me.

"Fine." I said, as I reluctantly inched my pointer finger closer to the button.

I closed my eyes playfully and proceeded to push the button. As I could feel the tip of my finger come in contact with his screen, the vibrator once again went off on my already wet and pleased pussy. With my eyes still closed, I could feel his breath on my ear as he whispered...

"Hey Misses. Feels pretty good, doesn't it. You haven't felt anything yet." he said in a demanding, dark yet sexual tone.