Santa's Naughty or Nice List

Story Info
Holiday job as Santa's helper at the mall turns naughty.
894 words
3.82
20.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hard up for cash one Christmas season as I was only working part time while going to school and had practically no money to buy anyone presents. I applied for a job working as a Santa's elf for a mall set up. They apparently were in desperate need of girl elves because looking around at my new coworkers, found that they were all men. Perhaps most women wouldn't want to be an elf due to the costume it required. Santa must like his girl elves to be on the naughty list. The skirt was short, the top was very low cut, all of the Christmas goodies were on display for the boy elves and Santa himself and the elf slippers were basically hooker heels with a pointy toe and bell for the tip.

After the last good list child had left, the mall was closing and all of Santa's little helpers were packing up for the night. As I was cleaning up the Santa display, Santa himself came up and gave my ass a little rub and asked if I had been naughty or nice this year. "Of course, I've been nice" I replied. Santa suggested I sit on his lap so I could tell him what I want for Christmas and he can give me just what I need. I told him he was being a dirty old man and to my amazement, he pulled down his fake beard to reveal a young, good looking guy, not the stereotypical Santa. I wondered how he got the job being young and physically fit, and apparently, he knows a guy who got him the job for the season.

I continued to go about closing up Santa's Workshop and kept thinking about Santa's offer to sit on his lap and tell him everything I wanted, which by this point, was just to be fucked since the idea was growing on me and my pussy was agreeable. When I went back to the locker room, I found I had stumbled upon the men's locker room and only Santa and three fellow elves were left. Santa patted his lap and told me to come have a sit. I walked over to him in my elf attire, with all of the Christmas goodies barely covered and sat. Santa told me that he thought that I'd been good most of the year, but he could tell I liked to be naughty and he has a gift for naughty girls.

I felt his cock getting harder as I sat. I was wearing a short skirt so he had access to my increasingly wet pussy. His fingers ran down my side, and over the fabric barely covering my ass. He touched my ass and moved my panties to the side, sliding his fingers along my wet slit and after a few passes to wet his finger, put his fingers deep into my pussy. His cock was so very hard and I was aching for it to fill me. I tugged his bottoms down and saw his enormous cock waiting for me to sit on it. It didn't matter there were other elves watching. I needed Santa's cock right then. I lifted up and positioned my pussy above his cock, slowly sliding down his length. He filled my tight pussy completely, stretching me. The head of his cock rubbing my g-spot with each slide I made. I could feel the tingle of a hard cum starting. I turned around facing him so my clit could rub on him as well to take me over the edge. The more I fucked him, the closer and closer I got. I started to cum all over his cock. The g-spot orgasm even had me squirting on him and his pants were getting soaked from all of my cum and wetness. He came almost immediately after, cuming deep inside me, filling me even more completely.

After he had cum, I got off of him and asked if he was a naughty boy to which he of course replied yes. I told him to lay down and straddled his face. I forced him to lick all of his cum out of me, which he did quite eagerly. I was actually getting close to another cum so I told him to stop. One of the other men there looked like he needed a turn. He was already stroking his cock so I knew he wouldn't take long, and since I was already close to cuming, I knew I'd be fast as well. He entered my wet, cum filled pussy and could hardly fuck me. He was so turned on knowing there was fresh cum in my stretched recently fucked pussy. He pulled out and licked me until I came, licking another man's cum at the same time while two elves looked on. After I had cum, he entered me again, this time with abandon, fucking me so hard, just to get his cum in me. He came hard and fast and left me full of cum yet again. I put myself back together and went home as soon as all had gathered their composure.

Unfortunately, for Santa, cum stains are hard to remove and he was fired the next day. I hope to one day repeat my tenure as a Santa's little helper in his naughty workshop.