Santa's Perverted Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers

I hurried from the backroom before her eyes opened and got myself ready for what would follow. First I undressed and once I pulled my pants down my hard cock sprang up, free of its confinement at last. My hand stroked it a couple of times allowing the pre-cum that had built up to seep out the slit and coat the head.

First I pulled on the red pants with the white fur cuffs and fastened them but allowed my erection to remain free. Next I put on my heavy black boots followed by my red and white jacket and my thick black belt which I buckled on below my own impressive belly. Lastly I donned my Santa hat and white gloves and reluctantly forced my hard cock inside my trousers.

Right before I reentered the room I smoked a cigarette as I set up my closed circuit camera system and programmed my sound system to play the songs in the order I wished starting with Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. Taking a last drag before crushing out the smoke I thought to myself - it's showtime.

As the words 'You better watch out, you better not cry' blared out over the speaker I burst into the room. I almost felt bad for Susie as she stared at me with a terrified expression on her pretty face. To waken bound and disoriented and be confronted with an avenging Santa's helper must have been a shock to her but I must admit she won my respect with her reaction.

"Where the hell am I and what the fuck is going on?" she demanded of me, doing her best to conceal her fear.

Only a slight wavering in her voice revealed her terror but she glared at me defiantly with her big blue eyes and her chin set firmly.

"Well Susie you're in my workshop because you've been a very naughty girl and you must be taught a lesson," I answered as I loomed over her.

In spite of my intimidating size and her state of helplessness Susie didn't back down one iota.

"And who the fuck do you think you are? Isn't it a little late for Halloween?"

Even with the situation I had to laugh. This girl was a firecracker for sure.

"I'm one of Santa's helpers of course Susie Walker and you should know that using profanity is one reason of many that you are on my boss' naughty list."

The fact that I knew her name seemed to startle her but she quickly recovered her wits and acted like it was nothing. Susie swiveled her head around and took in the room but I don't think that put her more at ease. The facsimile of Santa's Place and Workshop with the large throne like chair painted red and green and festooned with holiday lights and surrounded by wrapped packages located right by the bench was the first thing she observed.

My fragrant 8' tall Norway spruce and fake fireplace placed on the opposite wall also added to the holiday ambience. The North Pole and polar express signs hung on the wall nearby alternating with mounted deer heads. For Christmas I had decorated one of the young bucks with a round red nose to make it resemble the most famous reindeer of all. Her mouth gaped when she saw that and I couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction.

"He was naughty and so he had to be punished," I said with apparent seriousness to her and honestly Susie looked a little green at the gills from that sight but her bluster quickly returned.

"Well you can forget about putting my head on the wall, you creep."

"I had no intention of doing that Susie. Your head looks much better attached to your shoulders. But I am thinking of mounting and stuffing you, but in a much more pleasurable way, at least for me," I told her with a leer.

I saw her swallow uncomfortably with a worried expression but you couldn't keep this eighteen year old down for long, at least without restraining her and even that only worked partially as I'd discovered.

"Listen. Don't get any ideas you pervert..." she began when I cut her off with a gloved finger to her lips. Then I took her chin between my thumb and finger and tilted her eyes to mine and winked at her.

"Now, now Susie no need to get your panties in a bunch or you can if you really want to at least until I remove them. But what we need to do is discuss your punishment. I know your mother has grounded you but I don't feel that's sufficient to truly modify your naughty inclinations."

"How did you know my Mom..." she started to say before she thought better of it or maybe she realized that she didn't want to know how.

"Susie is silly as well as naughty I see. I told you who I work for and my boss keeps a dossier on everyone and you've been on the naughty list for quite some time now."

As I said this I took hold of her white button down blouse and started to unbutton it. She started to thrash around making it more difficult than necessary and forcing me to take further measures to keep her in place. From underneath the bench I pulled a heavy leather strap like you may have seen in countless mad scientist movies and pulled it tight over her tiny waist and fastened it securely. Now with her arms pulled above her head and her torso strapped down I was free to continue.

Within a minute her shirt was unbuttoned and using a scissor (with rounded edges for safety) I cut her bra from her. I had to pause and stare on seeing her like that. She was crying and I hated to see that. Still it was her own fault this was happening but she looked breathtaking. Her breasts were small, really just two tiny mounds of flesh but they were topped by the most delectable and mouth-watering pink nipples I'd ever seen. My cock swelled even more in my pants and I had to struggle to prevent myself from being hasty.

Both my hands reached down and took a nipple and pinched as I did my best to make them erect. Susie wailed in as much anguish as pain for I wasn't that rough with them. After a minute of twisting the desired outcome had occurred and they stood proudly erect. I reached into my pocket and removed two nipple clamps which I proceeded to attach to her pebble like nipples. She bit her lip after that and I saw a tiny bit of fight had deserted her.

"If you cooperate Susie your punishment won't be as bad. It was only because you struggled that I attached these," I said indicating the clamps by jostling them and sending the sensations throughout her nervous system.

"Why are you doing this to me? I'm not a bad person," she said as tears started to run down her cheeks.

"Feeling sorry for yourself?" I asked.

"Fuck you, you bastard. What have I done?" Susie managed to get out before my gloved hand covered her mouth stifling her.

"Susie, Susie, Susie. You know denial isn't just a river in Egypt. I'm very disappointed in you. You're the one being naughty and yet you want to pretend otherwise. I could bring up the way you're a little cocktease with Jimmie and Danny and who knows how many others?"

I saw her reaction from that. No doubt she was wondering how I knew about her little escapades. Little did she know that I had her under surveillance since receiving a letter that now sat in my pocket. On more than one occasion I had been in fairly close proximity as she worked her developing feminine wiles on a poor, horny young man leaving him frustrated and with blue balls.

"I see you know what I'm talking about. But that wasn't what brought this about no matter how reprehensible your conduct was in that area but this."

From my pocket I produced the damning letter and with much fanfare removed it from its envelope. Next I perched my half spectacles on the end of my nose, cleared my throat and began to read.

"Dear Santa;

How are you? I am fine and I hope you and your reindeer and elves are good too. I'm not writing you this letter to ask you for any Christmas presents. I still want some and I hope to tell you in person which ones but I'm asking you for something that can't be bought in a store or made in your workshop. You know who I am and all about me and my whole family as well. You must know I have a big sister named Susie."

When I read that part I heard her gasp as she realized from where I'd obtained my information. Again I put my finger to my lips and shushed Susie before resuming reading the letter.

"She is much older than I am and very pretty but I think she must hate me and I don't understand why. I love her very much and always tell her so but she is so mean to me that it makes me cry and sad all the time. Many times she's told me she wished that I never was born and things were so much better before me. I don't know what I did to her for her to hate me but she does. What I'm asking for from you Santa is a way to make her love me or at least not hate me.

However you have to change me is okay as long as Susie is then happy. I don't understand what she wants and if I did then I'd try really hard. I'm a good boy and I do whatever she tells me to do but she's never happy. So please help me Santa and if you grant me this wish I'll never ask you for anything again as long as I live.

Your friend Billy Walker"

Finishing the letter I folded it and returned it to my pocket then removed my glasses. Looking down at Susie's face I saw she was crying. Tears were streaming down her cheeks and her body was wracked with sobs. It was obvious that hearing her little brother's thoughts had moved her. Part of me wanted to end things here but I was raised with the maxim spare the rod and spoil the child and I sincerely believed it.

At that moment Susie was repentant but I felt that like a child touching a hot stove she needed to get burned in order for the lesson to take. Now when the iron was hot was the time to strike. I unfastened the strap around her waist but she was oblivious to this as she was caught up in her emotions. My gloved hand reached out and wiped a tear from her face and that seemed to bring her back to reality.

"I didn't realize, I mean I said those things but I didn't know how bad it was messing with him. He is a good boy...." she managed to say between sobs.

"I think that we have a chance to make this work Susie but it's up to you now," I told her solemnly.

"What can I do?" she asked in a pleading tone.

"First things first you have to willingly SUBMIT to your punishment so the lesson sticks. Then of course you MUST modify your future behavior to Billy," I answered her in my sternest voice.

"Okay," she said in a tiny voice, "I'll do what I have to so things are right."

"Good girl Susie, I'm proud of you. I only take on missions where I think the person can change in a positive way. I'm not an avenging angel but rather one of Santa's helpers who tries to in my own small way bring about Christmas miracles."

"What do you want from me?" she asked with not a trace of guile.

That was a difficult question to answer with her lying restrained on my workbench with clamps on her nipples and the taste of her teen pussy still in my mouth. A lesser man might have taken advantage of the situation but I had my ideals. After a minute's thought I came up with a solution that would serve us both.

"Susie you need to be disciplined so in the future you can look back on today and not follow the naughty path. I feel the best way to accomplish this is a good old fashioned spanking."

She looked uncertain about my suggestion and maybe the fact that technically speaking I had kidnapped and brought her there against her will where I then restrained her to my bench may have had an impact. It was a good thing she didn't realize what I had done while she was asleep. I knew it was wrong but I was just a simple man with needs, albeit one who received his marching orders directly from Santa Claus himself.

"Will you let me go after?" she asked quietly.

"Of course I will Susie. I have no intention of harming you or keeping you here against your wishes. As soon as we conclude our business I'll bring you back home before your family gets there. I give you my word and cross my heart," I sincerely told her.

"What should I do?"

"Roll onto your side and then get on your hands and knees Susie so we can get this necessary unpleasantness over with."

Reluctantly and slowly she complied with my idea by putting herself into position with me guiding her so that her pert ass was raised in the air at the edge of the bench. With my left hand holding her by the waist my right hand unzipped her plaid skirt and pulled it down to her knees. Then I seized the waistband of her panties and I tugged them down as well exposing her firm little cheeks. I craned my neck to catch a glimpse of her little kitty peering out between her thighs and it was still moist and as I inhaled her scent wafted to me.

For this job I needed to remove my glove as only a bare hand would suffice. Holding Susie in place I raised my hand and brought it down hard. The sound of it colliding with her posterior was like the crack of a gun and her body jumped but my other hand held her in place. My next blow hit her other cheek as I alternated between the two with every smack. The skin started to take on a delightful rosy hue as I continued and I could hear Susie make little whimpering noises after each spank.

Knowing that I was actually helping her allowed me to ignore that and to put my full weight behind each blow. Somehow my left hand slipped from her waist to the front of her thigh as the spanking proceeded and after one particularly forceful smack Susie's body shifted and I found my hand between her legs and touching her warm, wet muff. Almost without conscious thought the edge of my finger slid the length of her pussy and nestled between her petal-like lips.

The sound that next came from her mouth was definitely a moan as she pushed against my hand. My hand twisted so that my finger could enter her portal where it probed her juicy depths. I pushed it as deep as I could as she spread her legs allowing me to go deeper. My thumb found her clit and I rubbed it in a circular motion. By then my hard cock was straining against my trousers hoping to burst free and my spanking had become erratic as my lust took over. While keeping my left hand buried in her I crouched down and kissed her reddened skin which made her tremble like a leaf. My tongue found her puckered little rosebud and I eagerly lapped away at it as my finger continued to frig her.

"Oh that tickles, you licking my ass, but it feels good too. Please don't stop," she said which gave me the green light as far as I was concerned. I pushed a second finger inside her canal which was a tight fit but I knew she had to loosen up if I was going to do what my cock now demanded of me. First I freed it from my pants by pulling it through the fly.

It looked almost angry as it burst out with the head all red and swollen and dripping with pre-cum while my slightly upward curving shaft bobbed about with thick veins crisscrossing its turgid length. I wanted nothing more than to bury it in Susie's sticky snatch but I resisted until she was readier for my assault. So instead I continued to play with her pussy but now I stopped licking her rosebud and started to nibble at her red ass cheeks and the tops of her hamstrings.

Susie squealed when my teeth found her leg and a moment later I felt her legs clamp together trapping my hand and her little pussy convulse on my fingers and bathe them with her succulent juices. I stood up straight and helped Susie rise from her hands so her torso was upright at which time my teeth clamped on the nape of her neck. Her pussy muscles contracted even more when I did this but after a minute she relaxed enough that I could pull my fingers free.

Facing her I reached out and removed the clamps from her nipples which must have been numb by this time. I revived them by kissing first one and then the other which made Susie almost yell from the sensation as feeling returned to them. Next I unhooked the strap to her fur lined cuffs allowing her more freedom but still keeping her cuffed with her hands in front of her.

By this timeshe was looking at my erection with something of an apprehensive expression on her face so I decided to feel her out so to speak before I went any further. My hand wrapped around it and stroked it slowly and as I did a clear drop of pre-cum oozed out the hole and ran off the head.

"Susie you're so beautiful and sexy that you're driving me crazy," I told her. "Look what you've done to my cock. It's so hard and it really wants a nice tight hole to fuck. And you have such a pretty, wet pussy that they would be a perfect match."

"I don't know, that thing looks so big to me. I've never had one so large and I'm afraid you might hurt me."

"No, no Susie I would never hurt you. Your pussy is built to stretch to accommodate such things and since you're so wet I don't think I'd have any problem fitting it in there. What do you say? Do you want to give it a try?"

She seemed undecided but once my hand reached over and grazed her hot little slit that helped Susie to make her decision. She smiled at me as she moved her body until she was lying on her back.

"Okay we can try but take it easy and go slow, all right."

Returning her smile I pulled her to the edge of the bench, yanked her skirt and panties totally off and stepped between her parted, teen thighs. I ran my cock along the outside of her lips, sliding it back and forth and making sure I made frequent contact with her hard love button. I continued to tease her in this manner until she brought her cuffed hands to where she could grab my cock. Her little hand couldn't quite close around it but she guided it towards her tight opening.

My bulbous head split her pretty flower as it lodged in her entrance and I hooked her legs with my arms. Ever so gently my hips pushed forward making her gasp as slowly my thickness entered her earthly paradise. I kept sliding deeper until I was halfway in her at which time I pulled back a little. Susie seemed to be handling it fine so I started to work in and out in a smooth continuous movement, never going too deep but angling my thrusts in an upward direction.

Adding to the fact that my piece had a natural curve I pushed her legs forward enough to tilt her pelvis and it wasn't long until Susie was moaning like a whore. My tempo increased and I watched my shaft slide in and out of her pink lips which clung to me like a child would to its mommy during a scary movie.

As her moans became louder I gazed at her face with lust and longing when I noticed she was becoming very flushed. I drove even faster at which time I was rewarded by her little hands balling into fists and I felt a flood of liquid surge around my prick.

While continuing to hold her legs I withdrew from her causing a disappointed cry to escape her mouth but I crouched down and eagerly lapped at her juices which coated her lips and upper thighs. When no more remained for me to ingest I stood and again pushed inside her wet pussy, this time sinking deeper until my gray pubic hair pressed against her soft skin.

"Susie wrap your legs around me," I told her and I felt them hook around my hips.

Next I leaned forward so my mouth could suck on her nipple which I happily did. Susie gasped as my tongue flicked her tender nub and my mouth stretched to swallow as much of her breast flesh as it could fit. All during this I worked her pussy harder than before, my balls slapping against her ass with each thrust. My mouth found the sensitive skin located between her breasts and I sucked on that as well making Susie squeal.

My large gut pushed against Susie's naturally tiny body hopefully not crushing her too badly. She must have felt the buttons and belt buckle pressing into her and leaving indentations on her tender skin but she never uttered a complaint. Leaning on my elbows I drove to the back of her tight pussy with each stroke now. I could feel my heart beating like a jackhammer but I persevered and continued to bang her as hard as I was able to.

My balls had wanted to cum since the night before when I'd planned this out and they couldn't take anymore. That old familiar feeling hit me in my stomach so I reluctantly pulled from her furnace and grabbed just below the swollen head. There was no need to stroke as I was already cumming but I just aimed it. The first shot of cum came out so hard that it landed across Susie's hair and face while the second and third landed with a splat between her neck and breasts.

rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers