Santa's Present

Story Info
Better than cookies & milk.
997 words
3.64
31.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Heck of a Lot Better Than Just Cookies and Milk

It was Christmas Eve and Santa Claus only had a few more stops before he could head his sleigh back to the North Pole for his long winters nap. For Santa the end wasn't coming fast enough. He was starting to think he wasn't going to be able to do this for too many more years. Those gifts that everybody wanted were getting heavier and heavier.

But the thing that bothered Santa the most was all those so-called treats people would put out for him. In years gone by people usually put out good treats for him to munch on but for some reason these days almost everything they put out tasted like shit. The treats left him feeling like he could puke any minute.

"One more house to go and then we don't have to worry about doing this shit for another year. If they leave me another rotton treat think I'm going to just shove it down their throats and see if they like what they're giving me. They probably wouldn't give some of that stuff to their dog.

Santa's elf handed him his pack of toys and helped out of the sleigh.

"This is a nineteen old girl's house." The elf said.

"Nineteen!" Santa exclaimed. "She's too dam old to have me bringing her gifts. Do you remember what we packed for her?"

"Mostly sex toys."

"Sex toys!" Santa laughed his dirty laugh of his. "Must be a horny a little bitch?" Well let's get this over with."

Santa slid down her chimney right into her living room. Once in the living room he saw the Christmas tree right in the middle of the room. He quickly got out her gifts and places them neatly under the tree.

When he was just about to take off he spotted a note and it read, "Santa, you do so much for everybody every year that I decided to give you a very special treat."

"Special treat!" Santa laughed. "That's all I need is more rotten cookies and spoiled milk."

The note went on to read to turn around and look on the sofa. So he turned around, took one look and Santa thought he died and went to heaven.

Lying on the sofa in nothing but her panties and bra was 1 of the sexiest woman Santa had saw in centuries.

Immediately Santa felt something in his pants that he thought he'd never feel again. An erection like he never experience around Mrs. Clause.

"Santa," the girl said. "I thought I'd show what it's like to be a real man!"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Come on, Santa," she exclaimed. "Even as old as you are I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking. Right now you're probably getting very horny looking at my sexy body. And it's all yours for the next couple of hours. You can do all the naughty things you've always dreamed of doing to a beautiful girl like me. Just come over and you can start having the time of your life."

At first Santa thought this was too good to be true. But he dropped his bag and started walking slowly over to her. As he did he got a great look at her body and he couldn't believe a beautiful thing like her was lying right in front of him.

"Do you mean I can touch you all over?"

"Santa, you can do anything you want with me and you won't get yourself into any trouble at all," the woman said slowly in a very seductive voice." Now get over here!"

With the command Santa rushed over to her side on the sofa. He immediately looked between her legs at her big pussy. He figured she just said he could do anything he wanted to her so he might as well start by playing with her pussy. He didn't hesitate to begun finger fucking her. As he did that he bent over to suck on her huge booby. As he sucked they felt so nice and hard.

"You really like those don't you, Santa?"

Santa was too busy having the time of his life playing with her beautiful naked body to answer her. He loved sucking on her tits while playing with her pussy. While doing these things to her he felt her playfully pulling on his dick. Santa felt wonderful sensations he hadn't felt in centuries.

The woman very gently took his big dick out of his pants and placed it in her mouth. She sucked and licked it in such a way it almost made Santa go totally crazy and felt himself beginning to cum in minutes.

"Oh honey!" Santa exclaimed. "You have no idea what you're doing to me but don't you dare stop now!"

While she kept suck his dick she kept squeezing and letting go of his nuts sending him over the edge.

While he was cumin he took her in his arms and hugged her as tightly as he could, feeling his warm cum flow all over his balls.

"You must've not cum like this in years!" she exclaimed sucking his cum up.

She continued playing with his cock. She massaged his balls for him.

During all this time Santa couldn't believe what was happening to him. Before this he thought his sex life was over a long time ago. But here was a woman making him remember how great being with a horny woman really could be. She was doing things to him he never thought a woman would do and he was totally loving every minute of it.

"I decided I want to make you feel so good tonight you'll want to come back here Christmas after Christmas," she said kissing him all over.

Santa decided he could put up with all the other treats if he received wild sex from her every Christmas at his last stop.