Santa's Red-Haired Elf

Story Info
Two elves really enjoy Mrs. Claus's Christmas Eve orgy.
6.5k words
4.46
63.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,131 Followers

My thanks to the anonymous poster who suggested this spinoff from my entry in the 2005 Winter Holiday Contest. That entry was "Mrs. Claus Cums Once a Year" Parts 1 and 2, and this story describes the fun that was had by two of the elves who took part in the annual Christmas Eve Sex Orgy. I hope you enjoyed the previous stories, and that you enjoy this one too and, whether you do or not, vote and leave a comment when you finish reading it.

*

After the tremendous orgasm she experienced from the incredible double licking, Cinnamon climbed off Mrs. Claus's face and stepped away from the writhing pile of flesh. The way Santa's sexy blonde wife ate her pussy had resulted in another benefit, that of soothing her, because she had been a bit sore there. While she was pleasuring her mistress's breasts, two male elves had taken turns cramming her pussy full and shooting big wads of cum into her. Their big cocks had caused some soreness in her tight, rather inexperienced pussy, and Mrs. Claus's therapeutic tongue had relieved it.

The sexy redhead was certainly not complaining about the fucking that had caused the soreness, because the orgasm she got from it had been almost as good as the one from Mrs. Claus, and worth a bit of temporary discomfort. Cinnamon had just turned 18 years old, and this was the first time she had taken part in the Christmas Eve sex orgy Santa's wife put on annually in his mess hall. From the other elves, she had heard a lot about what a great time it was, and they had certainly not exaggerated.

Cinnamon had expected to do some great fucking and sucking that night, and to have her pussy eaten, but she could not have anticipated the elf who had provided the other half of the double licking. Her ass still tingled from what his tongue had done, and how much it had enhanced her climax, and she hoped he would follow her to a place where there would be more room, and they could have a lot more fun together. She turned around and saw a young male elf, sporting a nice erection. Standing just a few feet away, he was looking at her eagerly, and he seemed to have been following her.

"What's your name, and are you the guy who just gave my ass such a great licking?" she asked him. "And, are you going to share that big, hard tool with me?"

"Dumptruck and, yeah, that was me. You've got the greatest ass I've ever licked or even seen, and I'd love to get more of it."

"Well, Dumpy, my name's Cinnamon, and I'd love to get more of your tongue and some of your nice, big cock too." Like all male elves who worked in Santa Claus's shops, he was named for a toy and she, like all females, was named for a flavor.

The two young elves, carefully avoiding the thrashing bodies all around, headed for the edge of the orgy where they could enjoy themselves the way everybody else was, but between just the two of them. "I've already licked your ass," Dumptruck told her. "I'd love to do the same for your boobies and your pussy now."

"That sounds like a lot of fun."

Although Mrs. Claus had brought the mattress and some pillows from her bed, the elves always slept on simple pallets, so lying on the floor of the mess hall was no hardship. Cinnamon lay on her back, and he knelt beside her, leaning over to cup one of her lovely breasts in his hand and begin licking her big, pink nipple. She sighed happily when she felt his tongue caressing her there, and she repeated the expression of delight when he switched to the other beautiful nubbin. Humans probably would have begun by kissing each other's faces but elves, especially those who work for Santa Claus, are more earthy and sensuous, and a lot less concerned with such niceties.

Dumptruck was certainly concerned with the lovely breasts he was licking. As soon as his tongue started fondling them, he could feel their pink nipples become erect, which made the licking even better. Because they were big, he sometimes stroked with the flat of his tongue, and sometimes dabbed with just the tip, relishing the feel of the pebbly texture of her areolas. He was aware that there were time restrictions, because the orgy would have to be over, with everything put back to rights, before the return of Santa Claus, so he only spent about ten minutes on her nipples. That was enough for Cinnamon to be cooing happily, and for her sexy body to be squirming under his face.

Although both elves were immensely happy about what his tongue and her nipples were doing for one another, they both knew there were even greater pleasures in store. When it was time to move on to them, Dumptruck opened his mouth wide and drew one of the lovely globes as far inside as he could. With his lips forming a seal on the warm, firm flesh, he sucked, while his tongue continued caressing Cinnamon's erect nipple and areola. Once again, he switched back and forth between the gorgeous twins while both elves felt their levels of pleasure rising toward ecstasy. Cinnamon's movements grew more active, so much so that she was thrusting her breast up to meet the mouth that was moving back and forth and engulfing them.

Dumptruck was enjoying himself just as much. Cinnamon's ass had been truly scrumptious against his tongue, but her breasts were just as good, and he expected her pussy to be even better. The luscious mounds in his mouth were big and warm and vibrant and the skin was smooth and soft under his lips. The nipples were fully erect, and he could feel the individual ridges as he ran his tongue over them and the pebbly areolas. Even the bases of the succulent breasts felt good in his hands as his mouth moved between them.

Everything about what he was doing was good and glorious, including the way the sexy elf's upper body was writhing under him and the way her blissful cooing was getting louder. Perhaps best of all was the incredible aroma of her pussy as juices ran from it and down her crotch and to the floor. Their fragrance was so delectable that Dumptruck had to move his mouth downward and see if their taste was as delicious as their scent. He raised her head, smiled at the face of Cinnamon, which was a mask of bliss, and started licking the channel between the delightful twins that had already given him so much joy.

When she felt the warm, wet mouth leave one breast, Cinnamon thrust the other one up to meet it, only to find there was no contact. She opened her eyes and saw the brown hair of Dumptruck moving downward on her body and felt his tongue, which had been so fabulous on her nipples, meandering its way down her body. She knew where it was headed, and thrilled in anticipation. Feeling it stopping to swirl inside her navel, Cinnamon giggled, and pushed on the young elf's shoulders, wanting him to get to a more sensitive and important place. Dumptruck took the hint, and his mouth resumed its journey down the curvaceous body of the red-haired elf.

Once again, Cinnamon completely gave herself over to the pleasure of the moment. When he paused again, she opened her eyes, and this time she saw him moving around her feet and kneeling between her legs. She knew what that meant, and raised her legs in anticipation of what Dumpy would do next. Cinnamon was not disappointed; he ducked under her knees and she rested them on his shoulders.

When he leaned forward to gaze on the pussy he was about to start eating, it was even more beautiful than Dumptruck could have anticipated and, as Mrs. Claus had been, he was totally enraptured. A natural redhead, Cinnamon had creamy white skin, with just a splash of freckles on her plump pubic area. Because of her youth, the downy pink hair was sparse, and it was so wet with her fresh and fragrant juices that it was plastered against her skin, and did nothing to conceal the swollen, dark pink lips that it framed. At the junction of those lips, her clit, also engorged with her lust had almost pushed its way out from under its protective hood. Avidly, Dumptruck wrapped his arms around Cinnamon's succulent thighs until his hands met on her Mount of Venus.

Carefully, he separated the labia that were so delectable, and breathed deeply of the cloud of scent that arose from the pink hole he had exposed. Directly from the source, the aroma of her juices was even more enticing than it had been from a distance. Some drops had spattered on the insides of her thighs, and he licked them off, his tongue also reveling in the silky skin of that sensitive place. To his great joy, he learned the nectar that had been produced by the pussy of the beautiful elf tasted even better than it smelled.

When Cinnamon looked between her breasts and down her body, she saw the head of Dumpy right where it belonged, between her thighs, and she felt his fingers gently pulling her pussy lips apart. She heard him murmur with delight at the aroma, but the next sensation was far better. His skilled tongue laved the insides of her thighs, sending thrills through her body and, once again, she was squirming in delighted arousal. It felt even better when that same clever organ began caressing upward on her crotch, until she briefly saw Dumpy's smiling face, smeared with her juices, looking at her from above the place he would be licking.

That smile didn't stay in view very long, and she could only see his forehead and above, but she certainly knew where his mouth was. The tongue that had already sent ripples of joy tingling through her body began slowly caressing one of her outer lips. This time, it was bolts of carnal pleasure, and they inundated her body all along the path of the tantalizer, as it proceeded upward on her outer lip. Cinnamon's body writhed in delight on the floor, and her cooing turned to moans of bliss. Once again her eyes were closed, and she didn't see the face reappear and plant a wet kiss on her plump mons.

Some of the elves shaved their pussies in preparation for the annual orgy, but Cinnamon had not done so. Dumptruck was glad of that, because her soft pubic hair felt almost as erotic under his tongue as her skin. It felt especially good when he kissed her mons, before bringing his tongue back to just below her wet, pink hole. He devoured all the fresh nectar that had been produced, relishing its flavor, and started licking Cinnamon's other outer lip. This one felt just as lush as the first one had, and he treated it the same way, his tongue caressing her to her mons, where he kissed her again.

He could tell that the red-haired hotty was highly aroused from what his tongue was doing for her, but eating her pussy was so much fun, and her juices were so delicious that Dumptruck wanted to continue for a long time before finally bringing her to a climax. He pressed his tongue against the extremely soft, smooth area between an inner and outer lip and started licking upward again. When he reached the point where the labia were close together, he tilted his head slightly so he could slide his tongue into the seam between the lips and lick them both at once. As Cinnamon's juices continued to flow, the taste and aroma became even more savory, and the spongy texture of her pussy felt even more enchanting to all parts of his mouth.

Everything was getting better and better for Cinnamon also. The agile tongue of the elf with his head between her legs was lapping at some of the most tender and sensitive parts of her very sensitive pussy. She could feel massive waves of pleasure sweeping over her body, and her head rolled from side to side while she moaned and thrashed uncontrollably on the floor of the mess hall. Cinnamon knew she was going to cum soon, and that it would be a tremendous one, bigger that either of those she had already experienced that night. Briefly, her head stopped its erratic movements while she looked down her body and once again saw Dumpy's face. Their eyes met; they smiled at the immense pleasure they were sharing with one another, and his face returned so the two elves could start giving each other even more.

They resumed when Dumptruck started below the pink hole that was yielding the nectar he loved so much. This time it was the small area between her other pair of pussy lips, and he treated this pair the same as he had the first one. Cinnamon was rapidly losing control of her bodily muscles and almost everything else from the incredible joy she was getting from his pleasuring tongue. Her head and her whole body were rolling and pitching from side to side, while her hips were swiveling, thrusting her legs out and back beside his head, like a pair of shapely pistons. With almost no control over what she was doing, she was fucking her pussy up into the face of the elf who had brought her to that state.

Dumptruck kept his arms around Cinnamon's thighs, but let them move freely as he licked the rest of the way up to where the inner lips met to form her clit hood. He raised his head slightly to gaze on the swollen pink pearl that had crowded its way out from under its protection. It was obvious that the sexy, young elf was as at the apex of her arousal, and he knew it was time to bring her to an orgasm, hopefully as momentous as the one she had gotten earlier from his tongue and that of Mrs. Claus.

Not wanting them to go to waste, he first devoured all the fresh nectar that she had just produced. Following his feast, he moved his face back upward and thrust his tongue against the small, very sensitive area between Cinnamon's clit and her pink hole, eliciting an extra loud moan of ecstasy. Moving upward slightly more, he engulfed the lovely pearl in his mouth and started to suck. Once again, his lips formed a seal, this time at the base of her clit, while his tongue caressed the engorged sides and top.

When she felt what was happening, Cinnamon's movements became even more frenetic. Besides rocking from side to side, while her legs pistoned back and forth, her body started bending spasmodically forward and back from the waist. "Yes! Yes!" she implored him. "Suck my clit! Suck my clit!"

That was exactly what Dumptruck wanted to do more than anything else in the world, and he increased his efforts as Cinnamon seemed to explode under him. "Uh! Uh!" he heard her whimpering in rhythm with the rapid movements of his tongue and the thrusts of her pussy against his face. Suddenly, she gave a great cry of joy, and clamped her legs around his head. As if to assure that he could not escape, something he had no wish to do, she also buried her hands in his dark hair and pressed his face even more tightly against her pussy. Dumptruck knew Cinnamon was cumming, and he kept all parts of his mouth busy on her pussy while his arms anchored him to her voluptuous thighs.

It was a good thing that he had a strong grip, because the movements of Cinnamon were wilder and more erratic than any that had gone before. She continued bending forward and back, and ramming her pussy into his face, while her legs thrust out and back beside his head. In addition to that, her body rolled frantically from side to side, her legs wildly oscillating, holding Dumptruck's head a very willing prisoner between them. His arms kept their tight hold; his mouth kept an even closer grip on her clit, and he was glad they were on the floor, because her frenetic movements probably would have thrown herself out of any bed they might have been using, taking him along with her.

For almost five minutes, Cinnamon continued cumming, while imploring Dumptruck to keep sucking her clit, something he had no wish to discontinue. When she climaxed, her back arched, jamming her pussy for an ultimate time into Dumpy's face, while all her muscles clenched. After her great orgasm, she totally relaxed on the floor, releasing the grip of her thighs and untangling her fingers from his hair. Her eyes were closed and a blissful smile creased her face from the glorious pleasuring she had just received.

Dumptruck had enjoyed it too, of course. After Cinnamon's orgasm, he withdrew his mouth from around her clit and feasted on the fresh juices that had spattered over her body, beginning with her thighs. He licked the nectar from her crotch, belly and all over her pussy, saving the best, the juices that were still in her pink hole, for the last. When he was done, he moved away from her on his knees, until he could lean back on his heels while he looked at the tired and happy elf, while hoping she wasn't too tired from her wild gyrations and thunderous orgasm.

He still wanted to fuck and, in particular, he wanted to fuck Cinnamon's absolutely gorgeous ass. All the time he had been licking her there, he had hoped for a chance to follow his tongue with his cock, and that had been the primary thought on his mind when he followed her. If she was unwilling, Dumptruck could accept that, because her pussy was almost as delectable. However, he was an ardent lover of female asses and, as he had noted to himself many times that night, the young elf on the floor in front of him had the sexiest derriere he had ever seen.

Cinnamon still had her eyes closed, but she was just catching her breath, not sleeping. Her pussy had already been thoroughly fucked by two elves, even before Mts. Claus had eaten her out, and she was hoping for something different. After her great climax from the double licking, she had been hoping that the elf who had so expertly licked her ass would pursue her and stick his cock into the place where his tongue had been. When she opened her eyes, she saw that same elf, still kneeling between her legs, and with a big erection, obviously ready to drive it into either of her eager holes.

"That was great, Dumpy. And, now, I hope you're going to put that nice big fuck tool of yours to work doing something else we'll enjoy just as much."

"Well, yeah, I've really been hoping I can fuck you, er, in - in..."

Interrupting the horny but somewhat abashed elf, Cinnamon rolled over onto her belly and reached back to spread her ass cheeks while turning her face to him. "How about right here?" she suggested, her mouth in a lewd and lascivious smile.

Before ringing the bell to signal the beginning of the orgy, Mrs. Claus had instructed some of the kitchen elves to distribute bottles of lubricant and warm, wet towels, which would be used for anal sex, in various places around the mess hall. When Cinnamon led Dumptruck to a less occupied part of the mess hall, she had made certain to stop near one of those places, in hopes he would want to use some of the supplies that had been provided. After Dumpy eagerly nodded his head at her suggestion, she pointed to the waiting bottle and towel. .

"I guess you know what those things are for, don't you? Go and get them and get us both ready. This is really going to be fun."

Fully agreeing with Cinnamon's happy prediction, Dumptruck hurried over to pick up the plastic squeeze bottle, which was still half full, and bring it back. He knew what the towel was for also, and he carried it over his arm and left it on one of her calves to be used later. Cinnamon reached back again to spread her ass cheeks, but he began the process by squirting some of the lubricant onto one hand and made sure to coat his cock thoroughly. Elves never use condoms, because venereal disease and AIDS are unknown to them, and pregnancy is considered to be a desirable state, both by them and by the Clauses.

With that part done, he pressed the narrow tip of the bottle against the pretty pink rosebud that awaited his attentions, twisting it to make enough penetration, followed by squeezing in a big dollop. Although she was relaxed, Cinnamon's ass was so tight that Dumptruck decided to use another squirt, believing it was better to use too much lubricant than not enough. After removing the bottle and setting it aside, he reached between her cheeks with the fingers and thumb of one hand to open the tight hole that was being prepared, and slowly inserted he middle finger of his other hand. Carefully, he fucked it in and out, spreading the lube all over the inside of the tight place, as far in as his finger could reach, even adding an additional covering around the rim of her rosebud

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,131 Followers
12