Santa's Wish

Story Info
Store Santa gets a new wife... & his wildest fantasy.
2.7k words
4.35
27.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Christmas season and all the children were out in droves as normal and they were all flocking to the store downtown to see the person who was bringing their dreams on Christmas morning.

Guy Pearson.

Of course, Guy was the lucky person who had the job of being Santa and he had held the job for a few years in the department store where he saw hundreds upon hundreds of children in the holiday season, and he loved every minute of it. He had no children himself and he had been single for a long, long time, he was in his late thirties but showed no signs of leaving his early twenties ever! and sometimes when he was around the town you could swear blind he was a natural teenager forever. Yet aside from his good heart, he had somehow stayed single and as far as he was concerned, it wasn't all it was cracked up to be so far!

He awoke with a start as the bell on his alarm clock shattered the peaceful sleep from his apartment. He looked out of his window and saw the snow had appeared overnight and had covered every house in the whole view of his window. He shook his head and looked at the calendar, 23rd of December, only two days to go before the madness reached it's yearly peak and he had to find another job. Speaking of his job he looked at the clock and remembered he had a meeting at 8:30 in his bosses office. It was 8 o clock now! He washed and put on his Santa suit in record time and flagged down the nearest taxi to work, one of the benefits of being Santa was free transportation provided by the store. Taxi through the snow, not reindeer though. He arrived into the revolving door of the toy store and approached the receptionist who smiled at him in a strangely sexy way.

"Hello Santa" she said to him and chuckled to herself. "I trust the reindeer wasn't too much"

Guy was used to this sort of joke on him and shrugged it off.

"At least it's warmer than a reindeer! I've got a meeting with the boss?" he asked.

"Head on up he's waiting for you Guy" she replied

"Thanks a lot, I'll write down that you've been a good girl!" He laughed and rode the elevator up to the top floor.

The boss of the toy store was not the usual highly stressed manager type. If he was, he was certainly in the wrong job in a toy store. But his decoration sense was to be admired. The administrative floor was spotless and almost every metal surface was polished and shiny and the carpets were clean especially the one leading to his office. The boss had mentioned something about bringing someone else in to help guy with his work in the grotto in his grotto, which was welcome news as some of the people were getting overwhelmed with the never ending lines of children waiting to see Santa. It was definitely an unusual site for the rest of the employees of the administration to see Santa walking down the corridors towards the managers office with no sack on his back. However some of them felt that the boss had never been a very good boy and shouldn't get anything for Christmas, but they were the miseries. Most people have a sense of humour.

Santa opened the doors and the manager was reclined in his chair with his feet on his footstool hidden behind his desk, with yesterdays report lying opened on his desk.

"Nice to see he's working hard!" thought guy to himself as he approached the desk, until he was noticed.

"Ah Guy Santa, please sit down?" said the manager, and gestured to one of his comfortable leather chairs. It was this kind of furniture that made going to the managers office a pleasant trip and not as bad as it sounded.

He started leafing through the report in front of him as Guy sat in the chair feeling comfortable.

"Right," he began seriously, losing the relaxed look: "I see some of your helpers are asking for another person down in the grotto?"

"well," guy replied; "there are more and more kids, but since there's only a few days to go, it might not be worth it sir?"

"True but I don't want to overload you, I've brought someone in to be your Mrs Claus if you catch my drift."

Guy suddenly had the impression of a huge woman who would pass for a better father Christmas than he would, who wouldn't need padding. Speaking of padding, he was feeling very hot and took his beard and hat off. The boss looked objectful but he shrugged it off as he'd put it back on as soon as he left his office. He continued.

"She's a little late however, I'll just see if she's arrived yet." and he punched a button on his intercom for the reception.

"Hello Annie? Has erm...Mrs Claus arrived yet?" he could only resist a small smile

"Yea" came the distorted reply; "She's on her way up now"

"Thanks a lot." he answered and he switched off his voice box.

Guy managed to get in a sentence straight away before his boss began talking again.

"So what did she do before you signed her on here?" he asked, almost expecting to hear a demolitions expert.

"She worked in a childcare nursery for a bit and she does public relations as well from time to time, that's how we know her already."

He was interrupted by a knock on his door with a feminine silhouette in the frosted glass which Guy couldn't see yet as she walked in.

"Guy Pears," he started, rising out of his chair; "meet Lynne Kelly"

He rose up out of his chair, turned to meet her and almost fell back down again in surprise. Miss Kelly was quite the attractive woman he didn't expect to see. She had black hair and a slender figure in which every detail caught Guys attention to her from her firm legs to her gorgeous neck. "If Santa has a wife like this," though Guy to himself; "no wonder he's always merry all year round"

"Nice to meet you Guy" she said to him, her arm extended towards him. Words suddenly became totally meaningless for him but he managed to force out a convincing "hello" in reply and he helped her to her seat.

"Well," spoke the boss who broke the hypnotic feeling from Guys mind and snapped him back to normality. "You'd better get down to the grotto together. Your uniform will be there in the ladies changing rooms Miss Kelly and your job will be to help the children in the grotto whilst the elves outside keep them amused and in line."

"I understand sir, I'll do my best" she replied.

"I'm sure you will, that will be all so you two had better get down there."

So the intended Claus' left the office and proceeded down the elevator into the children's department before opening time. Guy proceeded into the grotto while Lynne disappeared to the clothing department to get into her outfit. The grotto was a large imitation wooden hut adorn with imitation snow and decorated with various Christmas heraldry such as Baubles, tinsel candy canes and all the rest. Then inside was just as friendly looking with a huge chair for Santa to sit in with more than enough space for someone on his lap, but it was the fireplace that guy loved most of all. There was a real fireplace just above the chimney where a real fire glowed all day long but not to warm as not to make anyone uncomfortable, namely Guy with his padding. In front of the fire was a large furry rug where he liked to rest when all the children had gone and the shop was closing and admire all the ornaments and shelves that made the cabin look welcome and helped generate a feeling of comfort.

He was brought back to reality when the door of the cabin opened and Lynne walked in wearing her Mrs Claus outfit, almost dealing a blow to Guy by the appearance of her now. She was still amazingly sexy but now her uniform almost pushed him over the edge. She had a tight red top on which looked similar to a corset except it was furry with a white fur line across the top. And her skirt was short, but not too short as this was a kids store! But it was short enough to drive any single, hot blooded man to raise his temperature. Now her legs were blackened by stockings of some type but she did look amazing and if it wasn't for the padding in some places, she might have noticed she was turning guy on in a big way. Guy was wondering if they were really stockings under that dress, but knowing his luck he probably would never find out.

"You look very nice Lynne. You don't mind if I call you Lynne do you?" he managed to say.

"Only if I can call you Guy?" she answered back. they both laughed with each other and sat in their places ready for the children as the store began to open. She leant over to him and game him a slow lingering kiss on his lips. Now he didn't need makeup for his rosy cheeks anymore as he had grown his own. Almost reeling with surprise he managed to ask:

"What was that for?"

"I just wanted to kiss Santa Claus, my hubby, before he had his beard on" she laughed back.

He put his beard on (after wiping her cherry red lipstick off) and the door opened with the first child to see Santa.

The rest of the day was spent for him mixed between looking and listening at the kids on his knees and looking over to his "wife" and played with various mages of mental undressing. He kept looking at her firm darkened legs and wondered if she was wearing stockings under that dress, but it was always blocking his field of view so he would just have to savour this Christmas mystery and let him wonder for the rest of the season and maybe he would get a peek before she left. But one thing kept flowing through his mind was that passionate kiss she had given him before the children came in. He wouldn't believe that there was nothing behind it so maybe she thought he was sexy as she was in his eyes. One thing was for sure is that for the first couple of children, sitting on Santa's knee almost was a painful experience for him.

At last the day finished and the last child left the store and the departments began to close one by one. The elves outside were going home and Lynne and Guy were left to count the money to be handed in later on from the grotto. As Greg lay in his chair, his legs almost numb he was disturbed by Lynne's return in her sexy uniform.

"We made quite a lot guy! The people upstairs should be pleased with this one" she said, to which he jokingly replied:

"Well if they're not then we don't get paid!"

They both laughed together and something happened between them which seemed to slow down time. She walked over to him in a very sexy way almost advertising the fact her dress was temptingly short and sat on his knee, crossing her legs.

"Well aren't you going to ask what I want for Christmas?" she asked in a seductive way looking right into his eyes.

Guy was speechless and he managed to blurt it out in the end.

"What do you want for Christmas from Santa little girl?"

"Just you Santa," she replied "just you" and he felt her hand gliding towards his crotch where he was becoming harder by the second. He had taken his padding out and there was nothing between his throbbing cock and her hand except the red trousers. She slinked down off his knee and undid the buttons of his outfit and pulled out his penis and started to move her hand up and down while she was lowered in front of him, a saucy smile forming on her face.

Guys Christmas wish was coming true as he leaned back into the leather of the chair while she was pulling on his hard penis, every movement was sucking wave after wave of pleasure from him and it became more and more intense as she lowered her head onto the tip of him and began to suck gently, not stopping the movement of her hand for a second. Guy moaned in pleasure and his hands crept onto her head and ran through the hair which was falling out of her Santa hat she was still wearing.

She raised herself up and stepped away from him, his dick still erect and hard but gasping for her touch once again as she began to pull her skirt up to her waist. His thought were right as the material rose higher and higher up her legs and revealed her stocking tops first, then her dark underwear and finally, her garter belt which she unhooked from her stockings in one slow and sensual movement. Guys mind was screaming as he watched her remove her panties as they slid down the sexy material of her dark stockings, following the contours of her gorgeous legs down to her heeled shoes where they lay crumpled in a heap as she stepped out of them, letting her skirt fall back down and walking towards him.

Her smile, sultry and sexy never faded and was only broke when she decided to speak. "I thought you were cute from the moment I saw you in the bosses office and I've wanted to let you fuck me from the time I kissed you this morning."

Every word sounded like raw sensual energy, melting his brain and hardening his already hardened cock as she turned her self around before him and rolled her skirt up once more and gently settled down on his lap. He could see that she was very turned on as her flesh was almost glistening with the wetness from her pussy as she lowered herself onto his cock and with an arm on each arm of the chair began to move herself up and down.

Guy could not even think straight as his brain was being viciously attacked with pleasure as he heard her moaning as she moved faster and faster, his cock pushing deeper and deeper into her pussy getting wetter and wetter while they both moaned in delight, both feeling the same sensual energies flowing between them. He reached his hands down onto her ass and helped her move faster to take some of the weight and to control her as best he could, making her fuck him till he almost died of heart failure. She moaned louder and harder and pulled her top down revealing her slender back to guy and turning slightly showing her breast with it's nipples hardening as every stroke ok his cock was stroking her clit and her mouth open and moan upon moan was emerging. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock as she began to cum around him. "oo yea. Fuck me harder Santa" she kept saying as they went harder and faster. Suddenly, Lynne let out a loud groan as her lungs emptied as her clit began to moisten in orgasmic pleasure, making her nipples swell and her pussy tighten around him which only drew him more into the feeling. As she finally felt herself relax, guy came and she felt him release his cum inside of her making her climax once more as they both connected in a deep passionate way as they both gave their final hard jerks towards each other and she collapsed backwards into guys chest, his hands closing around her breasts, squeezing gently, relaxing her until they both were breathing heavily and aching from the sexual frenzy they had experienced in Santa's grotto.

As Guy slowly came back to his senses with her in his arms, he wondered to the real Santa and wondered if he was having the Christmas wish come true as he had with his new "wife".

After all. Dreams come true at Christmas?

As they both returned to his apartment and saw the snowfall on Christmas from his window together the next morning, wrapped in each others arms.