Santorini – Lauren & Thomas Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pounding went into involuntary auThomasation and I could watch his jism flow out with each withdrawal. Down Lauren's ass crack it slid, paused at the pucker of her asshole and then dropping into a pool on the sheets. Seeing this so turned me on I couldn't hold myself and quickly spit my own seed into Juliene just as her pussy contracted in waves of contracting orgasm around my hard cock.

Heinrich and Lauren had finished and watched as we, their spouses, fucked. They hooted and called us to go for it as we came in unison.

When we came down, Lauren apologized to Juliene, explaining that she'd taken a commitment whereby taking Heinrich, she'd to try to us together. Then added, "Fortunately it seems I've avoided any awkwardness doing so."

We all laughed as we lay there in an amazed stupor at what had happened moments before. Juliene reached to Lauren in affection and ran her hand down to Lauren's sloppy pussy saying she wanted to feel her husband's seed inside another woman. Lauren nodded and then did the same to Juliene, who moaned as fingers probed deeply inside her cunt.

It occurred to me that this was already a bi-experience and I wondered if it would escalate.

Then Juliene said, "I want to taste Heinrich's salty sperm inside you." To which Lauren, smiled mischievously as Juliene rolled on top of her into a 69 position. Having cum first, Heinrich was hard again and took advantage of his wife's pussy facing him. He stuck his cock in to the hilt as he'd done earlier to Lauren, but this time with the assistance of my cum lube.

Lauren's tongue was lashing at Juliene's pussy and Heinrich's cock while she reached up to fondle his balls. With her other fingers she rimmed Juliene's stretched opening compressing more pressure around Heinrich's cock. With the added stimulation, both came again with grunts and moans.

As expected, Heinrich's cum drained from Juliene's pussy. It slid along her clit, collected at the 'dam' that was her hood and then drooled into Lauren's mouth. Lauren swirled some around her tongue, plastered it into Julienes' pussy lips and swallowed what she could of the steady flow.

Lauren continued to massage the last drops from Heinrich's balls and said, "Oh wow, that was so amazing to feel your balls contract and then shoot cum into Juliene. Aaahhh! Too amazing to for it to pour onto and into me."

At long last, we all relaxed and caught our breath. Once again, we all laughed aloud in the joy and euphoria of great sex that swept over us.

Lauren said, "How long did you say you and Juliene will be here? I hope it's for as long as we are, because this is fun!"

To this day, that morning constituted the best 'morning coffee' I've ever had ... if only it weren't for that the coffee was cold by the time we drank it down.

Today was to be another at the beach and I think we all looked forward to what frolicking the six of us might develop if Minos and Airlia were to join our copulations.

-- End --

12