Santorini Paradiso Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overwhelmed, her eyes shining with gathering tears, she whispered: "This is beyond all expectation. It's incredible." She reached out a tremulous hand and lovingly ran her fingertips across the soft sable brushes.

Petros was pleased at her response, and looked at Adonis, who was leaning against the wall by the door, his arms crossed. They smiled at each other as Elena began to look through the colors of paint he'd brought her. Tiny exclamations escaped her lips as she beheld her most favorite colors among the rich supply -- cobalt blue, ultramarine, yellow ochre, burnt sienna, cadmium orange, sap green, titanium white, and dozens more.

"This must have cost a fortune. How did you find all of this here on the island?" She looked up as she asked this.

Petros shrugged and said casually: "Oh -- I didn't get this here. I had to fly to Athens today anyway to do some business, so I picked this up there."

The surprise was evident on Elena's face. "You flew to Athens and back today?"

"Sure, it's a very short flight -- and we keep one of our planes here so it's very convenient."

"One of your planes?" She asked incredulously. "You have more than one? Are you kidding me?"

She looked at Adonis and Petros both, who seemed vastly amused.

Adonis launched himself off the wall where he was leaning, walking toward Elena and gently ruffling her hair.

"So we haven't yet talked about what we do for a living. Petros and I run a couple of... fairly successful... businesses, so we often have to be in Athens and other cities like London, Paris, Zurich, and so on. It is just more convenient to have our own jets to get around. But when we are here and just want to run across to Athens, we fly ourselves in a little Cessna we keep on the island. We're very good pilots, I promise you."

Petros dropped down onto the leather chaise, putting his hands behind his head as he leaned back on the arm.

"Hey -- we should fly Elena someplace soon. Paris, maybe. Elena-mou, would you like that?"

"That is a great idea. For that trip, though, we'd use one of the bigger jets and have a crew." Added Adonis. He kissed Elena's forehead and repeated the question: "Would you like to go to Paris with us, beautiful girl?"

Elena's head was swimming. "Paris. With you two. In a private jet? Hmmm. Let me think. I don't know -- it sounds pretty awful." They all laughed.

"Seriously..." she continued, her hand running nervously through her hair, "The more I learn about you two, the more overwhelmed I become. It's almost too much. I'm only human." The two men seemed very alert, regarding her with similarly inscrutable expressions on their faces.

She felt strangely unsteady on her feet under their gaze. She looked down at the luxurious array of art supplies in an effort to escape their eyes. Elena guiltily remembered that she never said thank you.

"And how rude of me!" She exclaimed. "Thank you for these..." her hand sweeping across the collection beside her. "They are perfect. No -- more than perfect. I am at a loss for words. You've been so generous..." Elena paused, her throat tight with emotion. "I wish I could reciprocate -- I wish that I had something to give you in return..."

Adonis folded her into his arms, pulling her hard against his chest. He stopped her from speaking by gently placing his index finger against her lips.

"Shhh, my darling girl. These are just things. They don't compare to what you've given to us. You've given us your beautiful sweet self without conditions, and without any fear. Having you here with us means more than we can possibly tell you. We've waited so long for you."

As he finished talking, he leaned down and pressed his lips fervently to Elena's. She emitted a tiny sob as she returned his kiss and pressed herself against him. She sensed rather than heard Petros moving up behind her a moment before feeling his warm, lithe body sandwich her between them.

Elena moaned as Petros took hold of her hair, pulling her head back so he could also kiss her lips. Adonis's mouth was on the front of her neck blazing a fiery trail down to the base of her throat. He tugged her tee shirt up and she obligingly raised her arms so he could pull it over her head. Petros was gathering up the fabric of her skirt so he could slip his hands under it and caress her already trembling thighs.

Adonis looked at Elena's breasts clad in the peach bra and growled in appreciation. His hands moved over the fine silk, causing her nipples to stiffen achingly. She sighed as he took her left nipple in his mouth right through the bra. Elena felt Petros press his growing erection into her from behind, crushing her against Adonis's hard bulge. She exulted in the fact that she could arouse both men so quickly.

"Let's go to the pool..." She breathed. The men grunted their approval.

They stepped back so that Elena could precede them to the door, she looked back and called out a challenge as she playfully began to run along the path to the pool. She could hear them laugh as they took off after her. She'd barely gotten to the smooth stones of the pool area when she was caught around the waist and hauled off her feet by Adonis. Elena squealed delightedly.

Excited by the chase, he savagely kissed her as he whirled her around. "So, little Elena wants to play?" He said softly.

"Yesss..." She hissed as she returned his kisses.

Petros spoke, merely inches away. "Elena is wearing too many clothes, my brother."

"I agree completely." He murmured, setting her on her feet. Petros unhooked her silk bra from behind, and slid his fingers around her and up under the silk. Adonis pulled the bra off as Petros cupped her breasts, pinching her nipples between his index and middle fingers.

He began kissing along her smooth shoulder as he squeezed, causing Elena to groan. Adonis unzipped her skirt and yanked it down, making Elena lift first one foot and then the other to step out of it. She gasped as he pressed his mouth to the tiny triangle of her silk panties, his tongue pressing into her through the fabric. Looking up at Elena, he reached up and ripped the panties off of her, tossing the torn garment aside as he pressed his mouth again to her sensitive flesh. She felt his tongue penetrate her and knew he could taste her aroused wetness. Petros grabbed a fist full of her hair in his right hand and turned her head to kiss her soft lips. His left hand continued to tease and fondle her aching breasts. Elena moaned into his mouth as his brother began to alternately flick his tongue across her clitoris and suck it gently.

"Oh... please -- yes..." was all Elena could manage to say.

Adonis reluctantly stood and growled out "Pahme" as he shed his clothes and dove into the pool. Petros released his hold on Elena as he likewise pulled his tee shirt over his head and unbuttoned his jeans, shoving them off.

He took Elena's hand and led her over to the edge of the pool. He paused for a moment, looking at her with a wicked gleam in his velvety brown eyes. She was wholly unprepared when he scooped her up and tossed her into the water. Elena barely had time to take a deep breath and hold it as she plunged beneath the surface. He'd thrown her into an end of the pool that was shallow enough to stand up in -- so she quickly found her footing and emerged, sputtering and splashing out at her two boys. Adonis waded over to her and asked if she was okay, but he was also laughing.

"You said you wanted to play." He said teasingly as he tucked a wet curl behind her ear. Elena growled at him, shaking her head -- trying to suppress her own laughter.

Petros jumped into the pool, landing near them. She pushed at him playfully and splashed water at his face.

"That was mean!" She exclaimed in mock anger. Petros caught her, imprisoning her arms in a bear hug.

"But you look so sexy when you're all wet, my baby." Petros said smoothly. Then in a lower, deeper voice he continued: "it makes us want to fuck you even more..."

Elena was still unable to move, her arms pressed to her sides in his vice-like hug. He crushed her lips with his own. He felt the tension and fight leave her body, and released her. She put her hands up on his shoulders and returned his kiss with passion. She leaned her head back to smile sweetly up at him. Petros lazily smiled back down at her.

"There, isn't this better?" He asked softly.

"Yes, much better." Elena responded, as she suddenly launched herself up and pushed down hard on his shoulder -- forcing Petros underwater.

Petros sprang back up, looking very surprised as he sputtered and pushed his wet hair out of his face.

"You look sexy when you're wet, too, baby." Elena said wickedly. Adonis shouted with laughter as Petros began to chase the now squealing Elena around in the shallow end.

Petros caught Elena and pulled her against his body. "What are we going to do with this naughty girl?" He asked as he kissed her until she was breathless.

Adonis responded with a question "Hmmm, yes, what kind of punishment does our little Elena deserve?" He moved in and turned Elena toward him so he could likewise deliver a series of deepening kisses, one hand holding the back of her head as his tongue probed her soft mouth.

"Maybe we should fuck her until she begs for mercy..." Petros offered, as he pulled her back around and slipped his tongue inside her ear. Elena gasped as she felt two of his fingers slip inside her pussy, his thumb toying with her clit.

"I think you are right, my brother. I think she has that coming to her. So, little Elena, are you ready for your punishment?" Adonis leaned in and kissed the other ear, nibbling and kissing down the side of her neck.

"Take your best shot, boys." Elena taunted, thrilled to her core at what they were doing to her. Both men laughed, loving the challenge she was throwing them.

"Okay, you asked for it." Petros said darkly as he reached down and grabbed her thighs, pulling her off her feet. She'd have gone underwater if she hadn't fallen back against Adonis's body. His arms shot out and caught her around the rib cage, pulling her upper body against him, as Petros stepped in between her legs and pushed the full length of his erect cock inside her. He began to fuck her with slow, deliberate strokes. Petros would pull almost entirely out of her, pause, and then drive back hard back into her. She loved the ferocious intensity as his eyes burned into hers. He put his hand over her pubis and began to flick her clit with his fingers as he pounded into her. This was going to send her over the edge.

The deep moan that escaped Elena's lips was muffled as Adonis leaned down and captured her mouth with his. His hold on her shifted, his forearms crossing one another as he crushed her tender breasts in his hands.

She began to orgasm, splashing wildly as her body undulated in the water. She screamed into Adonis's mouth. Both men had to tighten their hold on her as she bucked against Petros while wave after wave of climax shook her.

As she calmed, Petros pulled out of her, still hard, and Adonis drew her over to the steps set into the pool's end. On the step that was barely a foot deep, he coaxed her onto her hands and knees. Moving up behind her, he slid his erect penis swiftly into her still quivering folds. He was fucking her fast and hard, his hands on her hips controlling her movements.

Petros sat on the top step, just in front of Elena, gently stroking his hard cock with one hand.

"Bring that to me..." She was panting from the way Adonis continued to pound into her from behind. Petros moved forward until she could simply lean down and take him in her mouth. She held on to the tops of his thighs as she pumped her mouth down on his shaft over and over again. Each time Adonis thrust into Elena, she pushed her mouth down on Petros. As she pulled her mouth off of him she teased the head with her tongue. The delicious force of Adonis's thrusts made her moan, causing a vibration effect as she went down on Petros.

Before long, Petros began to moan loudly as he stroked her wet curls away from her face. She knew that meant he was close to cumming. She shifted her weight to one hand and used the other one to gently cup and squeeze his balls. Elena felt them begin to contract and Petros cried out as hot jets shot into her mouth and down her throat. Elena pumped his shaft to as if to milk every drop from him. Petros had raised his hips, his hands in her hair, as he watched her take all of his cum. As she finished him, she tenderly ran her tongue around the head of his over sensitive penis, kissing the tip as she looked into his eyes. His face was a portrait of pleasure.

"S'agapo, Elena" He murmured, smiling lovingly at her as he ran a palm down her cheek. He leaned forward and tenderly kissed her bee-stung lips.

"What does that mean?!" She whispered, and turned back to look at Adonis, who simply smiled as he again thrust deeply into her.

Adonis reached under her and began to play with her clit as he fucked her. She inhaled sharply as his fingers toyed with the now overly sensitive nub. Without withdrawing from her, he pushed her legs together and held them in place with his knees. This changed the angle at which his hard cock was entering her, and caused a whole new series of sensations. Now, each time he bottomed out in her he was hitting her G-spot. She felt the almost painful tickling sensation building deep in her pussy as yet another major orgasm began to build. His fingers were thrumming against her as he mercilessly fucked her.

Petros was kissing her deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth, and his right hand tugged and pinched her pink nipples. As the pleasure began to crest in her, Elena dropped her head down on Petros's shoulder, moaning hoarsely.

"Oh my god! Please -- yessss!" was all she could say as the dam broke and she felt the white hot orgasm rip through her. Adonis cried out that he was also cumming, and she felt him fill her with his molten ejaculate. This caused another little wave of climax, and she cried out against Petros's skin. Without realizing it, she actually bit into his shoulder. She lost her grip on his thighs and her body fell forward onto his, drawing Adonis down on top of her.

They lay like that for a few moments, while Petros allowed Adonis and Elena to come down from their intense release. Elena's body was trapped between her two lovers, there in the shallows of the pool. Her satisfaction was complete.

Finally shifting, Elena began to laugh delightedly as a reaction to the extremity of the orgasm. Adonis moved carefully off of her and eased back into the pool to float on his back. Elena lifted herself off of Petros, kissing him sweetly once again, and she likewise slipped back into the cooling water.

Petros raised himself up on his elbows, watching the other two with a grin on his face. He then got to his feet and walked down the steps until he was waist deep. He submerged in the water and swam beneath the surface to the far side of the pool before resurfacing and doing a perfect Australian crawl back to them.

They all floated around in blissful, companionable silence for a little while. A little frown appeared on Elena's forehead and she said almost petulantly:

"So is someone gonna finally tell me what 's'ah gah po' means?!"

Both brothers laughed, swimming up on either side of her and standing next to her.

"It means 'I love you', baby girl." Said Adonis, as he cupped her face and kissed both of her eyelids and gently kissed her lips.

Petros turned her to him and said: "Yes, S'agapo means 'I love you'." And he kissed her forehead, nose and lips.

"Oh!" She said softly, as she stood between them. She trailed her hands down each of their chests, unconsciously stopping over their hearts. Elena felt something strange happening in her chest. It felt like a bud was flowering and spreading warmth through her blood, her limbs, and her very skin.

"S'agapo...? Am I saying that right?" She spoke very softly. They both nodded, regarding her quite seriously. Without realizing it, they were all holding their breath.

Elena turned to Adonis, taking his face in her hands. "S'agapo. I love you." She said, and kissed him.

Turning to Petros, she likewise held his face in her hands as she said: "And I love you -- s'agapo." She leaned up and pressed her lips softly to him as well.

Petros pulled her against him, wrapping his arms around her as he kissed her passionately. With reluctance, he released her so that his brother could take hold of her. Adonis turned her to him and leaned down to put his arms low around her waist and pick her up. She clung to him, now at eye level, as he hungrily claimed her mouth. As they kissed, he allowed her to slide down his length until her feet again met the pool floor. As he released her, she shyly looked at both men, taking their hands in hers.

"I wouldn't have believed this was possible." She said softly. "But I've never been so happy in my entire life." Her eyes were shining with tears.

"We have to be careful, beautiful one." Said Adonis, with a bit of sadness in his voice. "The world won't understand this. People can be cruel and they will judge us. We may have to hide this when we're among others."

Petros pulled Elena's hand up and kissed it. "Yes, Elena-mou. We will have to pretend when we are outside these walls, I'm afraid. Can you live with that?"

"I will do what I have to do to protect you." Elena said fiercely. Then a thought struck her: "Oh! What about tonight? Pam sort of already knows about us... What should we do?"

"She's your good friend - you trust her, yes?" Adonis asked.

"Yes." Elena said simply, but frowned a little. Pam would not do anything to hurt her. But she didn't know whether she'd said anything to the others. And they'd all seen them at the club.

"Here is what I propose," Said Petros. "We will all go tonight, but you and Adonis should appear to be together and I will stay separate. We don't have to say anything that is untrue, but your friends will see two lovers plus one brother. That is what everyone else in the restaurant will see, as well."

Elena bit her lip, unhappy that deception would be necessary, but she saw the logic in what they said. She sighed.

"If that is okay with you..." She said to Petros. He laughed a little ruefully and hugged her to him.

"It will kill me to not be able to touch and kiss you... But it is only for a couple of hours and then we can bring you back here and fuck you senseless." He growled, smiling darkly.

Elena laughed delightedly. "It's a deal."

***

12