Saphirra Ch. 02

Story Info
Novice Slave is primped by young handmaidens.
2.4k words
4.28
29.4k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she was the Mistresse or even Kailyn, she was Dr. Hurst. She was trained to be observant. She knew the signs of abuse, and she knew how to distinguish them from the signs of play. Saphirra showed both in her few visits to the office before her surgery. Still, Kailyn had an obligation to make sure the girl was making an informed choice. They sat in the office, which Kailyn had strived to make comfortable with soft lighting, easy chairs, plants, artwork, and even a small fountain in the corner. To Kailyn, the trickle of the water over the little stones could be deafening during certain moments.

"Saphirra, the test came out positive."

The girl sat curled in the chair, staring at her fingers.

"Saphirra?" Kailyn repeated, leaning closer. "Are you ok?"

"I won't have it."

"Saphirra, you have more options than you think. Let me go over--"

"I said I won't have it!" she turned and stared Kailyn down, her eyes welling up with tears. Her white knuckles gripped the arm of her chair. "I can't--I won't--have that man's child!"

Kailyn took a deep breath. "Are you sure?" she asked slowly, "It's your child, too."

Saphirra broke down and began sobbing. Between sobs, she gasped out, "Dr. Hurst, I just can't, just trust me, please!"

That was a month ago. Dr. Hurst had been good to her word to care for the girl, and to trust her.

Saphirra did not know how long she had been asleep when she awoke to find a man she had never seen gently picking her up off the small bed in her private room. There was something familiar about the scent that surrounded him, but her addled brain couldn't process it. Her cuffs, collar, and blindfold had been removed and replaced with a blanket and pillow. The plug still exerted a gentle pressure on her anus, but was barely noticable. She was dimly aware of fading dreams of sunlight and soft green grass on her bare skin. The man took her to the bathroom suite and gently placed her in a scented bath. Once Saphirra had recovered from the initial heat shock, the water felt wonderful. The girls had outdone themselves. Candles were lit to give a dim, golden glow. The room smelled of honey, cardamom, and jasmine. Bath oil slipped over her skin, soothing any sting that still remained from the day's play. She leaned her head back on the velvet bath pillow and watched the candle flames flicker in the mirrors.

She heard the door behind her open to reveal Lulu and Min delightfully dressed for the party. They each wore corsets that positioned their breasts high and round but left their bottoms bare to their hose, which nicely framed their mounds where the straps clipped to the corsets. They were now as clean-shaven as Saphirra, with nothing to obscure the view of their delicious clits. Lulu seemed as brazen and flirty as usual, laughing and tossing her short blond hair while her 'fuck me' stilletos clicked across the tile. Her breasts were incredible. Their glistening nipples taunted Saphirra over bright fuschia satin. Min was demure but devilishly tempting in green brocade. Her long black hair fell straight from her head like a knife, poking at her bare buttocks. Though they were both much younger than Saphirra, their seniority by virtue of experience was assured. Both girls also wore the standard collar and cuffs, and were carrying gear with them, presumably for Saphirra.

"Hello, little slave girl," Min taunted.

"Hi, newbie," Lulu smiled, "Wanna play?" Her laughing eyes made Saphirra giggle. She felt a sudden surge of confidence and rose from the tub, revealing her glistening curves in the candlelight.

"Come and get me!" she giggled. She was immediately enfolded in their arms, Lulu kissing her lips tenderly, while Min removed the butt plug and caressed Saphirra's pink buttocks.

"We are supposed to be getting you ready for the party," Lulu explained, then leaned toward Saphirra's ear with a conspiratorial air and whispered, "but that means more than just soap!"

"Does the Mistresse know?" Saphirra asked, concerned the girls might be tempting her into disobedience.

"Ooh, our little come slut is worried, now!" Min spanked the little slave, "Yes, of course. We were sent. With time, tools, and a mission." Saphirra felt Min's hot breath on her neck. Lulu was licking Saphirra's nipples, while the Min's fingers explored the rim of her anus. "We need to get you ready to be fucked like never before, Saphirra. Have you ever had three cocks inside you at once? Have you ever begged to have every hole filled?"

"No," Saphirra answered with honest trepidation, but bravely added, "but I will. I will beg for the Mistresse. I love her.

"We know you do, don't worry sweetie," Lulu answered, silencing Min with a look. "Help us get naked, my sweet little come slut. This tub's big enough for all of us." Her dirty tongue was more sexy because she said things so sweetly in that Parisien-flavored tongue. Saphirra would never have thought she would find herself longing to hear this girl call her names.

Both girls sat still while the slave unhooked and unlaced, only occasionally darting their fingers out to catch the juice that was by now dripping from Saphirra's engorged cunt, and laughing as they sucked eachother's fingers. When she had them stripped they slipped into the tub to feast on Saphirra. Their skin slipped smoothly against her. Wide open and dripping, she reached down into the water and put a finger in each of their pussys. Min tightened her thighs against Saphirra's hand and thrust her tongue into Saphirra's mouth. Saphirra was desperate to see cool Min lose her poise, and the sexy handmaid was now giving her the chance. Min climbed out and knelt on the platform, dangling over Saphirra's face. Saphirra moaned petulantly and was silenced as Min's come slipped down her throat. Saphirra sucked the handmaid's swollen, deep pink lips. Min's taste was slightly tart like champagne, and just as intoxicating. Saphirra ran her tongue over every surface, then finally inside to rub her taste buds against the soft nubs inside Min's vagina.

Lulu would not be left out. Though Saphirra's finger was still in her pussy, it seemed the girl had forgotten it there. While those two enjoyed eachother, she was still aware of their mission. Those tight little holes had to be opened wider. She started by putting her fingers in her own slippery pussy, then slipped them slowly into Saphirra's ass. The girl uttered a muffled cry as she continued to dart her tongue across Min's clit.

"Lulu!" Min cried, "What about me?"

"Ask me pretty, Min."

"Please fuck my ass, sweetie," Min answered.

"You should thank the slave. You don't want her to think she's not doing well."

"Oh, no, little slut. I love how you suck my cunt, don't stop." She gave a small scream when Saphirra bit her pussy lip softly in response. Lulu was now finger-fucking both of their asses. Min started to buck and Saphirra sucked harder, speeding her tongue in and out her flooded cavern. Min's clit was now a red, ripe plum which Saphirra playfully bit, while driving her tongue deeper and deeper. Min pushed her groin forcefully onto Saphirra's face.

"C'mon, pretty slut, make her come for you," Lulu added, enjoying the show.

"Oh, yeah, little girl, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Min swung and cried, riding the wave. Saphirra stabilized her buttocks and held Min's silky smooth pussy to her face. Suddenly her bucking stopped as her torso became a rigged springboard. Saphirra pulled back for an instant, then took the final plunge. It was as if Min's quake had breached the dam; torrents of come flooded into Saphirra's mouth. The little slave's throat couldn't swallow fast enough, and some spilled out over her face. She kept sucking and held on tight even when she felt Min trying to pull away, even when Lulu pulled her fingers quickly out of their asses. "No, no, no, no, no!"

Then she was still. Lulu slipped new lubed plugs back in before they had a chance to slow their empassioned gasps. Once they were in, she slapped both their asses a few times. Saphirra noticed this plug was bigger than the one she had napped with that afternoon. Both she and Min felt the plugs pulse and their flesh throb, as their last thrusts died away to small occasional jerks. Min fell back into the tub with a groan.

"Cm'ere, slut. Gimme a taste," Lulu smirked, as she squeezed Saphirra's bosom to her and licked her face clean. "Ok, ladies, that's enough of that for now. Show me your titties," she grinned, climbing out of the tub. Saphirra and Min arched their backs against the sides of the tub. Their erect nipples poked out of the water. "There they are! You both have such beautiful breasts. Now play nice while I get the toys."

They didn't need to be asked more than once. They pinched and sucked, biting softly, and squealing with joy at the sensation. Both went to work on Lulu when she reappeared. Lulu's breasts were young and buoyant but adorably small. Saphirra massaged them in her hands while sucking the pale nipples as hard as she could. Now was Lulu's turn to moan.

"Ooh, wait a moment, slave. Let me put these on you."

Saphirra looked up at Lulu's hand, which held three gold chains dangling above the water. There were clamps at both ends. She caught her breath and let go of Lulu's breast.

"Oh, don't worry, darling. This will feel good. Trust me."

Lulu applied both clamps in one instant--the pinch was excruciating. Saphirra cried, but in a few seconds the pain had dulled to a tingle and she was overcome with lust. She practically leapt at Lulu, who was busy applying the clamps to Min, while kissing her deeply. Saphirra crouched behind Lulu, kissing her neck, then reached her arms around and pinched her nipples hard.

"Whoa, there, pussycat. Don't worry, you'll get your chance." She finished with Min and turned toward Saphirra while Min bucked and squealed from the shock. Lulu placed the last chain in Saphirra's hand. "Go ahead, cherie."

Saphirra carefully placed the clamps on Lulu's nipples. The chain hung between her breasts, accentuating her natural curves. Lulu closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, her serene smile growing wider. Saphirra kissed her tenderly, lingering on her sweet lips, tasting them like a succulent truffle. Lulu sweetly took Saphirra's hand in hers, and Min's in the other, and guided them onto the play pad in the adjoining bay window. The cushion was thin, but soft, and the windowpanes surrounding them were strewn with silk and velvet pillows.

Lulu reached into a cubbyhole and pulled out three vibrators, one for each of them. Min knew the game immediately and taking her vibe, layed herself down on the mattress facing Saphirra's pussy. Saphirra silently took the vibe Lulu handed her as Lulu stood over her, and thrust her pussy onto Saphirra's lips. Her scent was overwhelming. Saphirra's tongue dove in before she could think. She had to taste every inch of Lulu. The handmaid's voluptous hips forced Saphirra on her back.

Now all three were curled around eachother, Lulu completing the circle by tasting Min's cunt. They played follow the leader and let Lulu start the vibration around the circle. They rode on waves of orgasm, catching eachothers' crests and letting the next wave lead their own climax. Saphirra lost count of the endless waves of pleasure she was experiencing as she sucked the nectar spilling out of Lulu's full, lucious pussy. She drove the whirring vibe rhythmically in and out of Lulu as Min tended to her own pussy.

With nipples still clamped and tingling, her ass full, yet open like it had never been before, her cunt jumped with pleasure as Min teased her clit with her tongue. She closed her eyes and couldn't tell which body she was touching, or whose was touching her. She was feeling exactly what she gave--the synchronicity was incredible. Lulu took them down slowly, finishing on soft lapping currents that left Saphirra deeply relaxed but energized. Somehow this exchange had left her both satisfied and charged.

"Time to clean up, ladies," Lulu said. They got back into the tub and caressed eachother with foaming loofahs, washing off all the nectar, but leaving the clamps and plugs in place. When they were finished and dried off, Saphirra helped Min and Lulu back into their corsets, then it was Saphirra's turn to be primped. Lulu held up a set of collar and cuffs in purple embossed velvet studded with gold and tiny mirrors. Saphirra recognized them. She had seen them at the fair she'd visited with Kailyn. "These are a birthday present for you from your Mistresse."

"They're beautiful--she is so good to me." Saphirra was deeply touched, her Mistresse loved her. They put them on her and tightened them snugly as she lay spread eagle on the pad. Then Min brought a small pot of deep pink balm, which she spread on Saphirra's nipples, anus, and pussy. It gave her errogenous zones a pinkish red glow with a bit of sparkle, and also had a soothing effect on her stimulated nerves. Lulu combed Saphirra's hair, and applied lotion and essential oils to her skin.

"Stand up and turn around for us, little slut," Min ordered. Saphirra displayed their work. She felt like a princess and walked especially well to show off her curves.

"Well, I think we are ready to present you," Lulu announced, clipping a gold chain lease to Saphirra's collar, and placing a purple velvet blind over her eyes. "Saphirra, the Mistresse will give you more detailed instructions when we take you to her." Her cuffs were again clipped together behind her. "But from now on only the Mistresse and her guests may call you by your name. If anyone asks you, tell them, 'I am here to please.'" Her ankles were chained to allow only a small, delicate stride. "I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I don't expect many women will be there. Are you frightened by a room full of cocks?"

"I am not frightened of anything the Mistresse gives me. It is my birthday, but I am her present."

"Oh, Saphirra, I'm so glad you said that," Min gushed. "I hope you'll be ours for a long time."

"Me, too, Min," Lulu cut in, "but as I said, this come slut has no name to us tonight. Remember that." Lulu then revealed the last toy destined for the slave: a small gold leather gag with a purple jelly ball for the mouth. She gently fastened it around Saphirra's head, as the slave descended into a world without sight, voice, or freedom of movement.