Sapphic Serenity Ch. 03

Story Info
Things might've gotten a little out of hand...
16.6k words
4.78
78k
98
8

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer and Author's Note: All characters portrayed in sexual activity are eighteen years of age or older. This story was a request from a reader and dedicated to them. They know who they are and I hope you all enjoy it. Feedback is welcome, flames will be laughed at, I promise.

*****

Chapter 3- A Bridge Is Crossed

The hangover was terrible. It rattled around between my ears feeling like there was a pinball in my brain and little devils hammering on it with sandpaper maracas. And the pinball was covered in little, wicked spikes.

I groaned loudly as I turned over, the pain descending on me like a tidal wave. What the hell had happened?

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I wailed loudly, now on my back and the sunlight streaming in to burn my eyes. I covered them and clenched my teeth in pain and outrage at this horrid imposition.

"Hi, baby..." came a weak but familiar and comforting voice from the direction of the dining nook. I slowly forced open my eyes and tried to focus- sitting at the table with her face in her hands was my mother, clad in a terrycloth robe and with a cup of coffee. "Glad to see you made it..."

"I'm not... sure about that yet..." I mumbled, turning onto my side again and regretting it instantly. I swallowed and stopped breathing for a moment, fearing the worst. I managed to not puke and tried to prop myself up on my elbow, at least for a little while.

Mom stood unsteadily and then picked up another mug and wobbled to the coffee maker. She poured a cup and then weaved her way towards me, managing to arrive without falling over. She set the mug down on the little glass table right in front of me and then sunk to her knees, kneeling beside me. She smiled tiredly.

"Thought I was going to die," she said quietly, though whether this was out of respect for my hangover or because she had no more volume to give was unknown. "Just woke up a little bit ago myself..."

She leaned over and looked at her reflection in the chrome rim of the coffee table and grimaced. "Oh, God I look like shit..."

I smiled and reached out to touch her disheveled brown hair, caressing it. "You're beautiful. Being hungover can't change that."

"God, we must have really done a number on ourselves..." she sighed, lowering her head to rest it on her forearms, which were by my thighs on the couch. "How much do you remember?"

I squeezed my eyes shut and finally shook my head. "Nude weekend... air hockey... tequila and beer... after that, it's a blur. A lot of it is just dreams crammed in with drunken details."

"Same here," she admitted. "Kinda sure we did some risqué things, but I'm not sure. Something about a pool cue, but I dunno."

"That... sounds familiar," I agreed. "If we both remember it, there's gotta be something to it."

"Oh, baby," she murmured, her voice carrying a not of concern and possibly remorse. "We must've got really trashed. Are you gonna be alright, even if we went stupid?"

"If I'm gonna get stupidly drunk, mom, you're the only person I'd count on to be around," I replied, meaning it. "If I'm not safe with you while I'm wasted, who could I be safe with?"

"Ohhh," she purred, now coming close and hugging me gently. I returned the hug and she smiled into my eyes. "Drink your coffee. See if that helps. It's a good, dark French roast."

I nodded and slowly reached for the cup. The smell was piercing and strong, almost overpowering to my delicate senses, fucked up as I was. I took a tiny sip, making a wry face. "Jesus... fuckin' cure's worse than the illness."

"Oh, you only say that because it's tough love," she chided. "'You love strong coffee."

"Has it helped your hangover?" I asked, looking at her levelly.

"I... no, not at all," she confessed. "I still feel like hell, was hoping you'd do better..."

I sighed and took another sip before putting the cup down. I frowned as I looked at her hair and then a lock of my own. "Did we shower?"

She shook her head. "I was wondering that too. Maybe when we feel a little better we'll have more answers."

I decided to face my torment with some courage and began to slowly rise. The sheet fell away and I realized for the first time I was still naked. I should have known already, of course, but my brain wasn't exactly firing on all cylinders, so little things could surprise me.

"Oh, here, baby," mom said as she noticed my nudity. She stood and moved back to the little round breakfast table, grabbing her own mug and a small item off another chair. "I brought you a robe too, for when you woke up."

"Thanks." I said somewhat dully, my capacity for expression somewhat limited. I was sure she'd understand. I wriggled the robe on and did a half-assed bow of the belt. As I leaned back on the couch, my robe just flopped open, exposing me. Fuck it, I didn't care. I hurt too much.

Mom obviously didn't care either. She just sat and sipped at her coffee. Her eyes were every bit as bloodshot as mine no doubt were and I could tell she felt like hell. The fact that she was trying so hard to make me comfortable was heart-warming. I loved her so much.

"I don't even have any clue how long we slept," she muttered, taking another sip. "Eight hours, two hours... I've no frame of reference whatsoever."

"Y'got me," I said, shrugging. "I just know I feel like I got eaten by a wolf and crapped off a cliff."

"Very graphic," she said dryly. "I think we're probably gonna have to call this day a loss. We couldn't do anything if we tried. So we'll just sleep this off and try again later?"

"Well, let's try sleeping and then see if we can figure out what happened last night," I ventured, determined to know something about what transpired.

She pondered and shrugged her agreement. "If we feel up to it, sure."

I looked around, although avoided gazing at the sunbeams that poured in through the glass doors to the backyard. "What time is it anyway?"

If mom had known at any point already since waking up, the information had abandoned her. She gave me a confused look for a moment and then cast her glance about the room to see if she could spy a clock. Finally she did. "Quarter after one, from the look of it. Let's finish our coffees and then go sleep in our beds."

I nodded and we slowly downed our cups, not really feeling any better or more clear-headed for the effort. We helped each other to our feet and I scowled and shed my robe in irritation.

"Sorry, mom," I said as I left it in a puddle on the couch. "My skin's really sensitive and it was driving me nuts."

Mom smiled and graciously removed her robe as well. We walked slowly, arm in arm to the stairs and then went up. Sleep was beckoning.

"Gotta pee..." we said in unison before looking at one another. We made our way to the bathroom and mom allowed me to go first. I flumped down without grace on the marble seat, shivering as the cold stone kissed my ass.

"I'll try and be quick, mom," I murmured, my face in my hands. "But no promises."

My mother then did something I didn't expect- with some effort, she hoisted herself up on the granite-lined sink and plunked her behind into the basin and began peeing. I looked at her with my eyebrow raised and she shrugged and gave me a 'whatever' face.

"I've been to lots of rock concerts," she said simply. "Not the first time I've taken a slash in a sink."

It suddenly occurred to me that I had learned a lot more about my mother in the five days since my birthday than I'd known in all the years leading up to it. It was a side of her I hadn't expected. It wasn't a bad thing, mind you, not at all, I just didn't know what to make of it.

She wiggled herself down off her perch once she was done and helped me to my feet again. We walked slowly down the hallway to our rooms, which were right next to one another. We stopped in front of mine and she turned and smiled at me. "Too sore and sensitive for a hug?"

"Never from you, mommy." I replied warmly, putting my arms around her and hugging her tight. She did the same and we held one another in a loving, naked embrace. I could feel her breasts squashed to mine, her flat belly against my own and our hips touching, but I just loved the feel of hugging her. We both needed it and it was wonderful.

"I love you so much, baby..." she whispered to my ear before pressing her lips to my neck and kissing it. She touched my spot and a somehow-familiar tingle and thrill ran through me. I struggled to not show it but instead took her beautiful face in my hands and whispered 'I love you too' before giving her a gentle kiss on the lips. She returned it willingly and then we hugged for a second more before we let go. She smiled at me tiredly.

"First one up wakes the other so we can solve our mystery?" she suggested. I nodded and she blew me a kiss and then I turned and hobbled into my room, collapsing on my bed and not giving a fuck about anything.

Sleep found me quickly, as did dreams about my mom I couldn't rightly explain.

***

I finally woke and my little beside clock told me it was almost nine-thirty at night. I blinked and shifted slowly, testing my body- my head felt like it was full of cotton but the pain was gone, more or less. My body did not ache and I needed to pee. Good signs, I guess.

I slowly peeled myself off my bed and stood, noting with satisfaction I was not dizzy and didn't want to hurl. I placed my hands on my bed and squatted low beside it, bending my knees and rotating my neck, getting any cricks and kinks out. Then I exited my room and stopped in the bathroom, taking care of business quickly before heading over to my mom's bedroom. I didn't knock, in case she was still hungover, I just quietly walked in.

As seemed to be her habit, she was passed out naked on top her her covers, facing the ceiling. I smiled as I looked at her beautiful body. It occurred to me that I could happily stare at it all day. But that wasn't why I was here and so I gently sat on the edge of the bed and put my hand on her upper arm, caressing gently.

"Mom?" I said softly, waiting for a response. "It's nine-thirty at night. How you feeling?"

She finally stirred and her eyes fluttered open. She smiled warmly as she saw me and put her hand on my forearm, caressing it.

"Hi, baby," she murmured. "I feel fine now, thank you. You?"

I nodded. "I'm recovered. Do you want something to drink?"

She shook her head and sat herself up, back on her hands and arching her back, which jutted her big, lovely breasts forward. I took the time her eyes were closed to drink in the sight of her boobs, so close and so tantalizing. She rotated her neck, her long, brown locks spilling back onto the bed like a milk chocolate waterfall.

"Forget not remembering how fucked up we were," she said as she turned and swung her feet off the bed to sit beside me. "I can barely remember any of the hungover afterwards part either."

"I'd just as soon not remember most of that," I stated, grimacing as I recalled the pain. "Aside from you pissing in the sink, it's all best left unremembered."

She giggled at my mention of her rather unusual behaviour in the bathroom. "Well, when y'gotta go, y'gotta go. We've both pissed in weirder places."

She had me there and I dropped the matter. She stood up now and beamed one of her heart-stopping smiles at me. "So, we missed the whole day and now we're wide awake. What do you want to do?"

"I'm kinda hungry," I admitted, feeling a growl in my stomach. "We could eat and then solve our mystery."

"I like the idea," she said agreeably. "Let's figure out what we want and go from there."

We walked downstairs naked, slipping on our robes without saying anything and proceeded to discuss options for food. We may have been awake but that didn't mean that either of us felt like putting forth the effort to make food.

"We could order in," she suggested. "Maybe some Thai?"

"I dunno," I replied, nonplussed by the notion. "We had Thai the other day and we may feel fine, but if we're not quite recovered, all that spice'll kick our cute little asses."

"True enough," she mused. "What about that new Italian place? We could order a pizza or lasagna?"

"Hey, that sounds good," I said, smiling. "I'll order us a pizza and you can pay!"

She giggled at my offer. "Fairest deal I've had proposed to me all day." She set about reorganizing the kitchen, since we'd been negligent the past two days while I called and ordered pizza for us. We were quoted forty-five minutes for it to arrive, so we cleaned the kitchen together and then sat and watched the news until the doorbell rang.

I answered it and smiled warmly as I checked out the delivery guy- he wasn't much older than me at all, with sandy blond hair, cheerful eyes and what looked like it might have been a good build under his clothes. I knew before he had even said anything that he was getting my phone number and I would have his cock inside me one day soon.

I made small talk with him as I signed the credit card slip, leaving a generous tip but also my phone number on his inside wrist, smiling at him wickedly while I wrote. His face lit up and he thanked me for the tip and headed out. I came back into the living room with the pizza, mom already on the couch and having set out plates and glasses full of our favourite soda.

"I couldn't see your face but I saw his," mom remarked, smiling at me slyly. "Is that young man going to get lucky?"

"We'll see," I replied in a non-commital tone as I sat down beside her. "If he plays his cards right."

"So in other words, if he shows up and has a pulse," she quipped, sticking her tongue out at me. I giggled and didn't even try to deny it. "Well, maybe..."

"That's my little slut," she said softly, stroking a finger down my cheek before leaning forward and opening the pizza box. She gave me a slice and then took one for herself. We watched some mindless television for about an hour until the pizza was gone and we were stuffed. We cleaned up and then she looked at me.

"So," she began. "Ready to face the music and see what kind of morons we were last night?"

"Ready as I'll ever be, I guess." I answered, shrugging. She took me by the hand and led me downstairs. Our trek took us through the gym area, where nothing seemed to be amiss. It was good to know we hadn't attempted to exercise or lift heavy weights while we were fucked up.

Then we came to the recreation room. We both sort of stopped at the entrance and stared in, not sure what to say. There were empty beer bottles and an tequila bottle on the floor. Chips and salsa stood on a small foldout table, barely touched. The air hockey table was on, the little plastic puck gliding randomly around the surface. We walked in and began looking around, calling out anything unusual we found.

"Quite a few beers and an entire bottle of Cuervo Especial," she muttered, turning the tequila bottle upside down, grimacing when not a single drop came out. "No wonder we can't remember shit."

"Might be just as well," I added, looking at the mess we'd left. "Not sure I'd want to account for a lot of this if there'd been witnesses."

"Thank God for none of those," she said heavily, agreeing with me. "Guess we played air hockey."

"I sorta remember a little of that," I mused, sifting through blurry images in my head for anything substantial. "We were playing naked air hockey. Whoever got scored on had to take a shot."

"I don't wanna know what the score was, then," mom said, looking again at the empty tequila bottle. "What else did we get up to?"

We met up at the pool table and she took hold of the long cue, examining it. She touched the thick, blunt bottom end with her finger and then brought it to her nose to sniff it. Her nostrils flared and she put it down suddenly. "Yup. One of us fucked a pool cue."

"Oh, Jesus," I muttered, dreading the thought of it being me. "Helluva way to lose a bet."

Mom undid her robe and dropped it, standing naked in front of me. She reached down a and began feeling around her pussy, tying to determined if it had seen any action very recently. I did the same, curious to know if it was me but also so she wasn't doing anything this weird alone.

"Don't bother," she sighed, leaning back against the edge of the pool table. "It was me. My cunt's been penetrated and fucked hard real recently."

I shrugged somewhat helplessly, trying to smile encouragingly. "Well, I... hopefully it was good, at least."

"Here's what I can't figure out," she said, frowning. "How the hell did you beat me at air hockey, if that's what happened? You suck and I'm amazing."

I giggled, I couldn't help it. She deflated and then pulled me to her to hug me. We then began looking around for other signs of desecration and misbehaviour. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw spots of discolouration on the tatami mats in the exercise room. I walked in and followed them from the stairs back to their source...

The shower stall.

"Well, we were smart enough to shower." I called out, letting my mother know where I was. She joined me and frowned at the tiny stall.

"We both fit in there?" she queried.

I reached in and held up the bottle of moisturizer. "Clearly a little ingenuity was involved. Besides, might've been our only option, since we were probably in no shape to make it to the shower upstairs."

"Wow, tight fit," she muttered, taking the bottle and examining it. "Even with a little help."

She sighed again, pinching her eyes. "Baby, I'm so sorry," she said, turning to look at me, her voice tinged with sorrow. "I would never-"

"Don't be such a drama llama, mom," I said, cutting her off. "We got drunk, played naked air hockey, you fucked a pool cue and we showered. What's so damned bad about that?"

"It... doesn't weird you out because I'm your mom and you're my daughter?" she asked, looking at me.

"Who else would I feel safe doing that with?" I posited. "I'm sure we've both done stupider things."

My mom now raised an eyebrow. "Oh? I would love to hear what sort of stupid things you have done, given that you just turned eighteen."

"Well, next time we get fucked up I'll tell you," I said simply. "Pretty sure you could give me some pointers, since I know dad wasn't your first."

She blushed and bit her finger. "Alright, we'll drop it for now. Can you see any other scandalous signs around?"

We did a little more searching and finally concluded that we'd been too drunk to do anything else. We both heaved a sigh of relief, although I'm not sure I meant it.

"Wish I remembered a little more clearly," I admitted. "Would be nice to know everything that happened, we apparently had a good time."

Mom smiled. "Of course we did, baby. I always have a good time when I'm with you. Let's take this debris up to the kitchen and we'll figure out what to do with the rest of our night?"

We went back upstairs and mom poured us each a glass of red wine. I took a sip of mine as we stood in the kitchen and smiled. "Wanna go through my drawers with me? I'm probably due to buy some new stuff."

"Sure, sweetie," she said cheerfully. "We'll do mine afterwards. Deal?"

"Deal."

We headed upstairs and into my room. Mom sat on the bed and sipped her wine while I opened my dresser drawers. I poked around at various shirts and pants and skirts, showing them to her, tossing the ones we agreed no longer suited me into a pile and replacing the ones I should keep.

"Well, that takes care of your regular clothes," she said, sitting back on the bed casually. "What about your intimates? If you're like me, they need replacing often enough."

I began rummaging through my underwear and bras, showing them to her. She pursed her lips as she considered.