Sapphic Serenity Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom and I tag-team her Italian lover.
7.7k words
4.84
86.8k
61
11

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer and Author's Note: All characters portrayed in sexual activity are eighteen years of age or older. This story was a request from a reader and dedicated to them. They know who they are and I hope you all enjoy it. Feedback is welcome, flames will be laughed at, I promise.

Chapter 6 - Sharing Is Caring

Morning kissed my face gently through my window and I stretched languidly. My body still felt like last night's sex, which was not unpleasant but rather used and fulfilled. I massaged my breasts to help myself wake up and giggled as I replayed the events of the previous night in my head. The wonderful sex where he fucked me and I fucked him or we fucked one another, the filming of the debauched events and how sticky and violated my poor sheets were.

And then seeing mom fucking Claudio...

When our eyes met and she kept my gaze with hers until after she'd cum with her lover. It was an amazing and wonderful gift. My mom was so perfect...

The aroma of strong coffee tickled my nose. Then the lovely smell of eggs, pancakes and bacon. Mom was making breakfast. Normally I'd just head downstairs naked or in my underwear, but it occurred to me that Claudio was probably still here and a little modesty might be in order. I slung on some panties and a bra, covering up with my plush robe, tying it shut and heading out of my room.

"Morning, mom!" I said happily as I bounced down the stairs and into the kitchen, passing the living room and vaguely seeing a figure seated on the couch, doubtless Claudio, waiting while mom made breakfast.

"Good morning, darling!" she said cheerfully, turning to smile at me from her place at the range. She was also wearing a plush robe, concealing but hinting at her incredible figure. She leaned back against the counter and turned the water in the sink on to make noise. Knowing why she'd done this, I came up to her and pressed my body to hers, melting into the open-mouthed kiss we now shared. Our arms wrapped around one another and robes parted just enough to let our legs rub and panties press together.

We couldn't be seen from the living room.

We sighed through the kiss, tongues tangling, relieved to be in one another's arms again, though we'd been apart for less than a day, each with our own lover. This, right here, this just felt right and complete. Hands clasped and fondled as we expressed our delight to see one another. Finally we stood back a little and breathed, with mom fanning her face for a second.

"Whew..." she said quietly, smiling. "A few more seconds of that and I'd have just taken you right on the dining table, company or no."

"Don't know whether I'm disappointed or not," I replied, patting her ass through her robe. She giggled and shut off the water, the noise of which had concealed our intimacy. "Sorry I'm late getting up. It was a busy night."

"I'm sure," she said, smirking. "I've no doubt that he kept you busy. So how was... what is his name, anyway?"

I paused and frowned at her question before going scarlet. "Oh shit. I still don't know..."

Mom leaned against the counter, unable to contain her mirth, her giggling on the verge of becoming outright laughter. I put my hand over my mouth as the magnitude of my shamelessness crashed over me like a tsunami. "Oh my God, mom. I'm such an unbelievable slut."

"Maybe," she said, managing to right herself and smirking at me, her eyes dancing with amusement. "But don't worry, I've done that a few times myself, even recently. You're my slut and I love you in all your slut glory."

Now it was my turn to lean against the counter and I buried my red face in my hands, trying to conceal my embarrassment. She turned back to the range and the coffee-maker, pouring me a large cup of extra-strong French roast. "This'll make you forget. Go sit and keep our guest company while I make breakfast."

I nodded and made my way toward the living room, my mom calling out behind me. "Claudio, do you remember my daughter, Bronwen?"

"But of course," he said, standing and nodding his head as I entered the room. "A lovely young woman, you are very fortunate, bella."

"Oh, trust me, I know," she said agreeably. "She'll be joining us for breakfast, okay?"

"Most certainly," he replied, gesturing for me to sit. "Please..." I sat opposite him on the couch, my legs tucked underneath me. I sipped at my coffee and smiled at him pleasantly.

"Mom says today's your last day here and now you're heading back home?" I asked, admiring his handsome Mediterranean features. He had olive skin, dark eyes and curly dark hair. "Are you from the south of Italy?"

He smiled charmingly. "You see my dark skin. Di si, my father was Sicilian, from Palermo. My mother, Saints rest her, was from Firenze and lighter than father and I. I grew up in Firenze."

"I've always wanted to visit Florence," I mused, taking another sip of my coffee. "Well, Tuscany in general, but I've been told Florence is the prettiest city in Italy."

"You've been told correctly." Claudio confirmed, smiling. "Many people say Venice or Rome, but these, while charming, are mostly overpriced tourist traps now. It's difficult to get true, good Italian food in the capital."

I giggled at the thought. "That'd be like not being able to get a greasy burger downtown here, it sounds silly."

"Forse, but nonetheless true, I lament," he said, drinking some of his coffee. "Your mother has said you two might visit Europe this year since you have taken off from school."

"That's our plan," I agreed, nodding. "Lots of universities have offered to take me, even give me scholarships, but I'm not sure what I want to do yet."

He laughed. "Be careful coming to Europe, then, lest you become enchanted of our ancient universities and ateliers. Did you know that the University of Bolgona is the oldest extant university in the western world?"

"Really?" I wondered. "I thought Oxford was."

He laughed again. "The Inglese, they would have you think that, but Bologna was chartered in 1088, Oxford not until 1096."

I smirked. "Well, eight years is eight years when it comes to records."

"So what did I miss?" mom asked as she swished into the room and sat in a chair near Claudio. She mimicked me and kept her legs tucked under herself, which exposed her lower leg but also turned her torso so that her robe, which was still tied, opened a little bit up top, giving a hint of what lay beneath.

"Claudio was just graciously warning me of the enticements of the universities of Europe," I replied, smiling over my mug. "He said that if we intend to go visit the Old World this year, I should be aware of this."

"Did he tell you he is from Florence?" mom asked.

"Yes indeed he did. If we do go, it would be nice to have a friendly guide."

"Oh, ladies, do not give me such credit," he said humbly. "I am just a fitness instructor, not a tour guide or historian."

"Still, it would be nice to know someone in the region," mom pointed out. "Keep us from getting taken advantage of, wouldn't you agree?"

"Certainly," Claudio answered. "As you wish. Should you visit Firenze, I will make sure you have a reputable hotel and honest guides. I give you my word."

"Bene," mom said cheerfully. "Alright, everyone, breakfast is served. Follow me."

We went to the dining room and Claudio sat between us. Mom served us a lovely meal, complete with more coffee and mimosas as a finish. We sat around, chatting happily and drinking coffee. It was mom's intention to drive Claudio to the airport later this afternoon, since he had no particular plans before then, and knowing mom, she wasn't finished with him yet.

Mom and I swiftly put the plates and debris away and then we retired to the living room again, where we talked some more.

"I was initially surprised to not see you last night, but your mother said you were... occupied with a date of your own?" Claudio mentioned.

I nodded. "We went to my room and stayed there so we were out of the grownups' way," I laughed. "I'm pretty good at keeping my company busy."

"A lucky young man, then." Claudio responded. "No doubt you get this from your mother, who is a gracious and lovely host in every conceivable way."

Mom made a show of blushing. "Oh, stop," she said, fanning herself. "I'm pretty sure that my lovely daughter is already a better lover than I am."

"Mom!" I giggled, blushing.

"Well, why don't we let Claudio decide?" she suggested in a very reasonable voice. "I would certainly trust to his judgment, now that I know his quality between the sheets."

I raised an eyebrow at her, but she seemed to be quite serious. It suddenly occurred to me that mom was still very horny and wasn't about to leave me stranded, even if it meant that Claudio found out about she and I. I decided mother knew best and went all-in.

"So what do you say, sir?" I purred, looking at Claudio and letting one of my long legs slide down to the floor, exposing my supple skin. "Would you be the honourable judge?"

To his credit, Claudio smiled. "I am not worthy, but I happily acquiesce to your suggestion."

Without hesitation, I now stood up and undid my robe, letting it fall away and revealing my body. He drank in the sight of me, clearly pleased with what he saw. I approached him slowly, kneeling down in front of him and gently parting his legs. I reached in and undid the belt of his robe and spread the garment. He was well-toned, with a swimmer's build and an admirable six pack of abs. My hand gently came to rest on the front of the boxers he was wearing and I felt an appreciable cock beneath. I gave him a light squeeze and then began to pull his shorts down slowly. He lifted his hips to accommodate and soon I had them off and tossed them to the side.

He was already thickening and getting aroused as I took his shaft in my hand. I leaned in and planted gentle kisses along its length before taking the head in my mouth. I hummed gently and went down the shaft, relaxing my throat and getting down to the base of his cock. I could feel his hands in my hair, caressing as I pleasured him. It thrilled me to think that this cock had recently been in my mom's pussy and was now in my mouth.

"Isn't she an absolute pleasure, Claudio?" mom asked from the chair she sat in. I looked at her sideways, noting that she had parted her legs slightly and one hands had slipped down beneath her panties, her fingers playing over her pussy as she watched.

Claudio murmured his agreement as I began to bob up and down slowly along his cock. My finger and thumb made a ring around his girth and squeezed gently as I sucked on him, just like mom had instructed me. He got hard quickly, a decent size too. He was circumcised, which I always consider a plus. I knelt between his legs, my head moving up and down on him while he and my mom watched intently.

My pussy was getting wet again and I rubbed at it with one hand, teasing myself, knowing I'd soon fuck this man and feel his cock inside me. It was exciting to think that he'd just been with my mother the night before, deep inside her, cumming in her. Claudio's head fell back against the back of the couch as he let me do my thing, just enjoying the sensation. I looked sideways at mom and winked. She understood what I intended and quietly shed her robe, now clad in just her lingerie. She got off her chair and crawled up beside me, her dark eyes fairly glinting with desire.

I moved aside slightly and she leaned in, her tongue now sliding along the side of Claudio's shaft while my mouth teased the throbbing head. He shuddered and looked down in confusion for a moment before closing his eyes again, enjoying the double treat. We teased and licked his cock together, our tongues touching and tangling around his length. We kissed around the head, moaning and humming in unison to drive him wild.

"Mmmm, would you like to taste her, Claudio?" mom asked, smiling up slyly at him. "Find out how much she tastes like me?"

He simply nodded, apparently beyond words. While mom took over sucking his cock, I slowly moved him into a lying position on the couch. Once he was prostrate, I moved over his head, placing my hips just above his face. I was still wearing my panties, but they were rather wet with my excitement, since I had been teasing myself while giving him oral.

I lowered myself down and he kissed and nibbled at my panties and my pussy beneath. It felt nice and warm, sending tingles through me. He gently grasped my thighs while I put one hand on the back of the couch. I watched mom suck his dick in fascination. Though I was now sexually comfortable with her, I hadn't seen her this up close and personal with a man before, at least, not in a long time, since I used to spy on her and dad as a kid.

I pulled aside the sticky fabric of my panties and he snaked his tongue along my pussylips. I lowered myself down a little more, allowing him to push inside my wet cunt. He wiggled and probed inside me, clearly deft at pleasuring a woman with his mouth. He sucked gently on my clit and made me moan. He reached up and helped me strip off my panties entirely before pulling me down onto his mouth, beginning to devour me hungrily.

I shuddered and bit my lip, grinding down onto him with a dreadful eagerness. I laid down his body and worked with my mom on his cock. We took turns sucking on it while the other licked at the shaft or kissed his sac gently, fondling it. Our hands both took hold of the shaft and pumped it while we kissed hungrily, swallowing one another's tongues.

"Are you ready to fuck my baby, Claudio?" mom purred, squeezing his cock. He moaned his response and she helped me clamber down his body, facing his feet and kneeling on either side of his hips. She took hold of his manhood and teased it against my slick lips and pulsing clit. It was an exquisite torture as I keened in desperate need. I wanted him inside me.

Finally, she held his cock in place, bracing the head against my greedy hole. I pushed down on it, taking him inside in one long stroke. He filled me and I took a deep breath as I reached the bottom. Mom smiled up at me approvingly and petted my pussy. I nodded and began to move up and down, letting mom watch closely as his Claudio's cock penetrated me.

His hands reached up to cup my breasts from behind, massaging them or pinching the nipples. I shuddered and ground on him, letting him know that it felt great. He was slightly thicker than my lover last night had been, their lengths more or less comparable. I loved the stretch he was giving me, the way his cock curved ever so slightly to the left and rubbed along a sensitive part inside me.

Mom was leaning in and kissing at my clit and his cock as it slithered in and out of me, causing Claudio and I to groan. She would use her thumbs to gently pull my lips apart so she could see him clearly while providing me with yet another delicious sting from the stretch. She flicked my clit with her deft tongue or nibbled on it with her lips. Her fingernails would sometimes scrape gently along my upper thighs, making me want to cry out loud at her gentle torture.

Claudio lifted his hips slightly, pushing deeper inside me. I pushed down hard in response, wanting as much of him inside me as I could manage. Mom just about made me screech when she managed to wiggle a finger inside my cunt, just in front of his cock. It must have felt good for him too, because he groaned loudly at the increased pressure. She stroked the finger along my upper wall, pressing the fingerpad up and poking below the thin skin over my puss.

"Claudio!" I rasped as I squirmed up and down on him. "My mother... please, fuck my mom..."

He moaned his agreement and I pulled myself off him and squirmed backwards until I was straddling his face again. Mom stood and positioned herself over his cock and then sank down, taking him all the way in. She sighed in bliss and began undulating her hips. I shuddered and gasped as he ate my pussy, lashing it with his tongue.

I leaned forward and pressed my lips against mom's. We kissed each other hungrily and sloppily, faces glistening with one another's desire. She fondled and squeezed my tits as she fucked Claudio, the three of us writhing and squirming together heatedly. She pinched and tugged on my nipples while I pulled on her lower lip with my teeth.

"Mommy..." I murmured through our kiss.

"Mmmmm, baby," she moaned back. "Feels good?"

Mom now slowly stood and pulled me up, removing me from Claudio's mouth. She helped him stand and then laid back on the couch, her legs spread wide. She opened her arms and beckoned me to them. I crawled on top of her, nestling my body into hers, our breasts squashing together and pussies kissing. I spread my legs wide like her and she smiled up at Claudio.

"Picked a target, lover..." she cooed.

Claudio knelt between our legs while we kissed and fondled one another. Mom moaned into my mouth as he pushed inside her. I could feel his cock beneath me while he fucked her, sliding in and out of her slippery tightness. I squirmed myself down onto her, our pussylips mingling as his hard shaft pleasured her. Our tongues wrestled and teased, hands squeezing and caressing.

I gasped as Claudio pulled out of mom and slid inside me without warning. Mom pressed her hips up, increasing the pressure. I attacked her mouth fiercely with mine, driven to knew heights of bliss as I was pinned between them. God, why would anyone ever want to do anything except fuck?

Claudio's hips were thumping against us, his hands gripping my ass cheeks, thumbs spreading my cheeks and teasing my tight little knot. My whole body was shaking. My pussy slithered and mingled with mom's, our clits dueling, breasts rubbed and squashed, mouths kissed in hunger and all the while, Claudio kept fucking us in turn.

Claudio was a considerate enough lover to let mom and I cum first, and we certainly did. Pinned to each other, writhing and grinding, we screamed into one another's mouths as we came. My fingers gripped mom's breasts so tight I almost scratched her. Mom's nails raked along my back as she shuddered beneath me. We bathed our hips and Claudio's in our sticky ecstasy.

Mom then gently moved Claudio away and allowed me to get off of her. We knelt together in front of him and began kissing and swallowing his cock greedily while our bodies pressed to one another. Tongues frolicked and trailed along his length or lips wrapped around his glistening, throbbing pole, dainty hands massaging the length.

"Mmmmm, time to cum, lover," mom cooed, looking up at him, her hand twisting gently around the base of his shaft while my mouth bobbed back and forth on him. "Give my baby and I everything you've got."

One of Claudio's hands moved to the back of each of our heads to steady himself and he moaned loudly, his hips shuddering. He came hard, his pearly essence shooting mom and I directly in the face before she pointed his cock down at our tits, which we squirmed together as he baptized us. We pumped and sucked him dry, causing him to sit back wearily on the couch before we turned our attention to one another, kissing in a cum-hungry frenzy. We licked one another's faces clean, then our sticky tits, barely able to control ourselves.

We rested for a while, mom and I tangled on the floor while Claudio was spread out on the couch. We slowly got to our knees and gently kissed our Italian guest all over. Mom suggested a quick soak in the hot tub to see if that rejuvenated us. We took him by the hand and led him outside. He looked around at our backyard, expressing appreciation for the privacy it offered. Mom giggled and confirmed that it did indeed give us plenty of opportunity to be naughty without worry.